&天体quot养眼汇332;KING PROFESSIONAL

Access denied | www.pinknews.co.uk used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.pinknews.co.uk) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (027874-ua98).Shop by categoryShop by categoryEnter your search keywordAll CategoriesHi ( to bid or buy)Notification
This listing (**********) has been removed, or this item is not available.
Please check that you've entered the correct item number
Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.
Additional site navigationCopyright (C)
eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. , , ,Roy working hard to become a &king& | Cyclingnews.com
The king wears his customised cycling shoes
(JF Quenet)By Jean-Fran&ois Qu&net in Adelaide, AustraliaRelated ArticlesJ&r&my Roy doesn't remain unnoticed at the Tour Down Under. He was an active member of the 14-man breakaway which included Lance Armstrong and Michael Rogers in stage three. But that wasn't his first attack as he also tried his luck during the Cancer Council Classic on Sunday. That day, the race announcer told the public that his name means "king" in the French language and should be pronounced "ro-a". "I'm the king of the team," he joked publicly.The 25-year-old from Tours in the Loire valley where the kings of France built some famous castles during the Renaissance period starts his season for the second time in Australia. In 2007 he wasn't free to race in January although he had a contract as a professional cyclist. His focus was on his commitment to study mechanical engineering at the same time. He graduated at the highest level of the French university and had the best result of his class at his final exam.It wasn't an easy task to study and race for five years. "I didn't have much time to hang around at night with the other students but sometimes they joked about me being a cyclist," he remembers. "But they also envied me for the travelling, for example when I came back to university after riding the Tour of Spain."Once at the university of Rennes he organised a conference about drugs with the help of his team manager Marc Madiot. It was about drugs in sport but also about drugs used by the students to prepare for exams or recover from partying. Roy was the first professional cyclist to adhere to the program "athletes for transparency" that includes more out-of-competition testing and the publication of all the blood results online."I've become sick of hearing nasty comments about drugs and cycling," he said. "Last year during the Route du Sud, a spectator yelled at us: 'Courage, the pharmacy is up the road'." He admits he even considered pulling out of the sport he took up as a teenager because his dad was also a cyclist. But the Tour de France helped for his reconciliation with cycling. He rode the Grande Boucle for the first time last year. He climbed the Tourmalet in the breakaway group and
in stage 19 to Montlu&on behind his compatriot Sylvain Chavanel.Now he aims for more results. "I wanted to get some right from the start of this season", he told Cyclingnews in Victor Harbour. "That's why I attacked today. I thought this breakaway could be the right one. We were going really strongly. Rogers was probably the strongest of our group of 14 but Armstrong wasn't far from him in terms of condition. Unfortunately it didn't work out because Luis Le&n S&nchez had a flat tyre and Armstrong's teammate [Jes&s Hern&ndez - ed.] dropped off."Roy's condition is promising but he doesn't assure he'll get results anytime soon. "It's hard for me to set up goals because I'm not a super sprinter, I'm not a super climber and I'm not a super time triallist," he said. But he is a role model for Mika&l Ch&rel and Yoann Offredo who wanted to become professional cyclists without giving up their studies. All three are united at the Tour Down Under and can talk racing and university. Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google Plus
Share on Reddit
Related ArticlesRelated RidersPlease enable JavaScript to view the We'd love to hear what you thinkCertified to Manage the World's Leading Clouds.
Because One Size Doesn't Fit All.
Rackspace was here when the cloud began, we grew alongside it, and we became experts along the way.
Now we host and manage all the leading cloud technologies. And back it all with our signature & — the best-in-class service that’s behind everything we do.
We Are The #1 Managed Cloud Provider
You need to evolve and innovate to be successful. But the cloud is as complex as it is powerful. Our experts are certified in all the leading cloud technologies & so you don’t have to be.
Managed Hosting
3,000+ hosting engineers across Linux, Windows, and VMware
VMware Premier Partner with 10+ years managing VMware workloads at scale
Amazon Web Services
1000+ AWS-certified technicians supporting all AWS public regions and AWS GovCloud
Alibaba Cloud
One of the first Alibaba Cloud Partners, managing clouds in China for 10+ years
Google Cloud Platform
Google’s first Managed Services Partner for GCP with more than 100 certified Google experts
Government Cloud Solutions
FedRAMP, FISMA, NIST and DFARS-compliant cloud portfolio management
Microsoft Cloud
Five-time Hosting Partner of the Year, managing and supporting the entire Microsoft stack
OpenStack Cloud
Co-founded with NASA; the most operating experience in the world by 100-times
Proactive Detection & Remediation Against Cyber ThreatsEvery day, your business is at risk for a security or data breach. These breaches can come from anywhere in the world, without warning, and target any part of your business.&As our needs grew to protect personal health information, the first place we looked was Rackspace.&Joe SinacoreDirector of Education & Development, National Kidney RegistryHosted Email Solutions to Meet Any Business NeedRackspace makes it easier for teams to connect, communicate, and collaborate with a wide choice of industry-leading email and productivity solutions including Rackspace Email, Hosted Exchange, and Office 365.&With Rackspace supporting Office 365, we can focus on our core business while knowing there is a responsive, knowledgeable support team available to us 24x7x365.&Jim GiordanoIT Manager, Oliver Wight InternationalWe'll Help You Match the Right Database to the Right Use CaseWith Rackspace Managed Data Services, you get database experts who work with you one-on-one to match the right database to the right use case.&We needed a partner like Rackspace because reliability and speed were critically important.&Shane HelmGlobal Chairmen of Watches & Equipment Division, Rip CurlThe Rackspace Ecommerce Hosting AdvantageAs the #1 hosting provider for the Internet Retailer(TM) Top 1,000, we understand ecommerce, and you can now leverage our knowledge and expertise to help you succeed while increasing your ROI.“After working with other providers in the space, I’ve never seen anyone approach issues with the same enthusiasm Rackspace does.”Kent ZimmermanVice President of eCommerce, Shoe CarnivalWeb Site Hosting Backed by Fanatical SupportWe serve billions of page views each year for our customers. Whether you need a scalable platform, a custom site architecture, application-level support or have strict compliance requirements, we've done it all.&We've noticed that once we moved to Rackspace, performance has improved which is helping us from a search engine perspective as well as a conversion rate&Doug WilsonVice President of Marketing, TireBuyer.com
Fanatical Support Wherever You Are 24x7x365
We're more than just a hosting provider - we're your trusted service partner, and we're ready to help solve the toughest problems. Gartner has recognized us as a leader in their Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Service Providers, Worldwide.
Rackspace Blog & News
Change your region:}

我要回帖

更多关于 js quot 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信