有什么电脑游戏里谁有扛女孩人的

Sina Visitor System奥德赛广场
  “游星坞?嗯,是的,我已经有几十年没听人提到过它了。上 ...
  “那座该死的迷宫?我向泰摩拉的幸运和渥金的金子祈祷,希 ...
  在本章,DMs可以找到能够编织进PCs冒险之中的重要阴谋。简 ...
  “数百年来,很多人都想知道海拉斯特·黑袍的智慧对于地脉 ...
  欢迎再次光临地脉迷城以及第三部地城探索冒险。前两部地城 ...
译自:《3E·Monsters-of-Faerun》,Page.29顺便一如既往求校对 ...
液,终于开工了!!coc梗同人,不定期更
校园网自带频闭奥德赛的技能...此ID已躺尸一年...拿室友的宽带就为发这货什么心态...前段 ...
181184帖子57群组45757会员
我们为何需要群组?
有论坛还需要QQ群,有论坛还需要微博,有论坛还需要网盘,有论坛还需 ...
每周红人榜
空间 & 写真图集
葡萄果冻 ›
Dust - the loreseekers of the eroding sands
尘埃负准元素后裔-剥蚀尘土中的学识 ...
Shrewd ›
似乎晚了两天放出,不过依然祝猎人生快!
老规矩,2楼开始送蛋糕~~
钛豌豆 ›
原文地址Draconomicon. The Book Of Dragons.pdf
龙暴跳、咆哮、抓挠空气
末日·洪炉 ›
我在网上找到了这个,显然已经过时了,
第一家族:班瑞家族(House Baenre)
第二家 ...
boxone ›
11月25号 Granath 更新,支持SOZ,
原作者是DMcain,
3个文件都放到OVERRID文件夹
葡萄果冻 ›
Ooze - the dwellers in the mud
软泥侧元素后裔——泥中的住民
“那是……呃… ...
Dust - the loreseekers of the eroding sands
尘埃负准元素后裔-剥蚀尘土中的学识探寻者
尘埃负准 ...
Ooze - the dwellers in the mud
软泥侧元素后裔——泥中的住民
“那是……呃……猪圈……啊……的高 ...
蒸汽之湖 (LAKE OF STEAM)
蒸汽之湖是一个交织着不同利益关系,繁盛贸易以及频繁变化的边界的错综复杂的地 ...
  “游星坞?嗯,是的,我已经有几十年没听人提到过它了。上次我听说它的时候,游星坞还是苏伦之泪中的 ...
  “那座该死的迷宫?我向泰摩拉的幸运和渥金的金子祈祷,希望我这辈子再也用不着在那地方没头没脑地搜 ...
目前还只是测试版,3DM已经有简单的汉化,最近正沉迷神界3,但是过于简单了,等到入手
為了奇幻文學研究社為了滿滿的資料為了DND為了理想為了未來我來到了這裡。
十分的无聊!!!
工作一天了,回家吃完饭就看看昨天注册的奥德赛公会用户组身份变成新手上路。然后试试
这是一个充满着野性自然的地方。&&&&&&&&&n
: : : : : : : : : :
某些姐姐太过分了,竟然不让我们抢他们钱!看看,看看
正方: 鞭尸他们
反方: 算啦,他们也不容易。。。
在这个奇幻又现实的世界里,找到心灵之友是那么不易。年龄也好,种族也好,性别也好,
复古?华丽??维多利亚风???Yes!We are Steampunker!!!
欢迎您进入蒸汽
所有喜爱音乐(或者只听凤凰传奇)、会玩乐器(口技、自扇耳光都算)、嗓子好(或者五
  在一座由耀白晶體構築的廊柱城市中,
  某隻松鼠在千百道傳送門
欢迎大家开阅读楼~
答问题 赚积分
[+10]急需天界生物、深渊生物、地狱生物的资料,最好带进化图表或进阶顺序的
[+10]求刺客正传3刺客任务中文版,最好是txt格式。其实俺也不知道现在有没有中文版,如果有 ...
[+30]寻找会做电子书且有足够耐心者!!!
本人有 血脉四部曲中文TXT.希望将之纠错与排版并制 ...
[+20]请分布在天津ODYER在此报名,统一人数,建奥德赛的天津团分部,同时征集我们的团名,像 ...
[+1]要求:
1. 同地形Area为一组 每组必须20张以上
2. 不同地形组 必须6组以上
3. 每张 ...
Powered byto add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Serious Sam 3: BFE
$19.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Serious Sam 3 BFE Gold
Includes Serious Sam 3: BFE, Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile, Brett Sanderson MP Skin, Sniper Scope for AS-24 Devastator, Making of Video, Digital Artbook, Hi-Res Posters, Hi-Res Box Art, Official Soundtrack
$24.99 USD
Buy Serious Sam 3 Standard - Four Pack
Includes four copies of the game - Send the extra copies to your friends.
$59.99 USD
Buy Serious Sam Complete Pack
Includes 11 items:
Serious Sam 2, Serious Sam 3: BFE, Serious Sam 3: BFE Bonus Pack, Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile, Serious Sam Classic: The First Encounter, Serious Sam Classic: The Second Encounter, Serious Sam Double D XXL, Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC, Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
$49.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$9.98 USD
"I love the hell out of this. Is it rough? Sure it is. It's big, dumb, fun, and dumb, though. And dumb!"
Recent updates
29 December, 2014
Grab a chance and complete your Serious Sam game collection with this unbeatable Holiday Sale offer! And while are you at it why not buy some as gifts to your friends and play the best Co-op together!
/app/41070
/app/204340/
/app/41000/
/app/41014/
/app/901553/
Be sure to check out new Croteam game, The Talos Principle, it is getting !
/app/257510
Release trailer:
http://youtu.be/m8oxVPeTUnU
You can try free The Talos Principle Public Test here:
/app/330710/?snr=1_5_
16 December, 2014
Winners of the 4th round of the big Serious Sam game giveaway will be announced today.
Act now and try your luck!
/Giveaways/Article/ID/1642/MASSIVE-SERIOUS-SAM-GIVEAWAY
“You've never seen anything like this before.”
A- –
“You get an awesome experience at an absurd value with Serious Sam 3: BFE.”
9/10 –
“Serious Sam 3: BFE is a masterpiece of mayhem.”
9/10 –
Full Controller support
Steam Workshop
Featured DLC
The new DLC, Jewel of the Nile, is now available!
About This Game
Serious Sam 3: BFE is a first-person action shooter, a glorious throwback to the golden age of first-person shooters where men were men, cover was for amateurs and pulling the trigger made things go boom.
Serving as a prequel to the original indie and Game of the Year sensation, Serious Sam: The First Encounter, Serious Sam 3 takes place during the Earth’s final struggle against Mental’s invading legions of beasts and mercenaries.
Frantic Arcade-Style Action – Hold down the trigger and lay waste to a never-ending onslaught of attackers or face being overrun by Mental’s savage beasts. No cover systems, no camping – it’s just you against them. All of them!
Fearsome Enemy Creatures – A new battalion of unforgettable minions including the rumbling Scrapjack and towering Khnum join the legendary Headless Kamikaze, Gnaar and Sirian Werebull to create the fiercest opposition you’ve ever had the pleasure of mowing down!
Spectacular Environments – Battle across the expansive battlefields of near-future Egypt bursting at the seams with total chaos. The shattered cities of tomorrow lined with the crumbling temples of an ancient world become your destructible playground!
Destructive Arsenal – Unleash Serious Sam’s arsenal of weapons including a scoped assault rifle, the double-barreled shotgun, the explosive automatic shotgun, the punishing minigun, and the almighty barrage of flaming cannonballs! Carry all of Sam’s weapons at once and switch between each gun on the fly for maximum firepower!
Brutal Melee Attacks – When the going get’s tough, the tough take matters into their own hands! Rip out the eye of a closing Gnaar, twist off the face of the hideous Scrapjack or snap the neck of an Arachnoid Hatchling for an instant kill!
Co-Op Multiplayer – Go to war against Mental’s horde with up to 16 players online and annihilate everything that moves across 12 single-player levels of mayhem in
Standard Co-Op, Classic Co-Op, Coin-Op Co-Op, Beast Hunt and Team Beast Hunt mode.
Survival Singleplayer & Multiplayer – Try to survive alone (offline) against wave after wave of enemies with specially created levels in Survival mode or have your online friends join two teams, fighting both each other and enemies, in the relentless Team Survival mode!
Versus Multiplayer – Fight against each other or other teams in various multiplayer versus modes like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Last Man Standing, Last Team Standing, Instant Kill and My Burden, along with Team Beast Hunt and Team Survival!
Split Screen Modes – Play local (offline) split screen co-op and multiplayer versus modes with up to four players on one screen! It even includes the support for multiple keyboards and mice!
Level Editor* – Create your own levels, MODs, textures and other content with the inclusion of the fully featured Serious Editor 3.5!
Steam Workshop – Submit your content creation or download new player-created content and modifications for Serious Sam 3!
Misc Game Options – 5 difficulty levels, quick-save, auto-save, multiple save slots, 3rd person view, co-op gameplay tweaking options, game controller support, localized with subtitles, parental blood & gore control including hippie mode, various color schemes, tons of advanced graphics options to tweak, cheats, console, Steam trading cards, achievements, leaderboards and cloud and much, much more!
* This item is only available on PC
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 2.0 GHz
Memory: 1GB
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 00 series, ATI/AMD Radeon HD or
DirectX(R): 9.0c
Hard Drive: 4GB free hard drive space
Sound: DirectX9.0c Compatible Sound Card
Recommended:
Processor: Quad-core from Intel (i5/i7-series) or AMD (Phenom II) at 3.0 GHz
Memory: 4GB
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 480/580 GTX, ATI/AMD Radeon HD
DirectX(R): 9.0c
Sound: DirectX9.0c Compatible Sound Card
Minimum:
OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later.
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 6 GB
Video Card: nVidia GeForce GT 120/M, or ATI (AMD) Radeon HD 4670. Intel integrated GPUs are not supported.
Processor: Intel i3/i5 Quad Code 2.7+ GHz
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Disk Space: 6 GB
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 0, or ATI (AMD) Radeon HD 4870
Minimum:
Processor: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
Memory: 2GB
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD (Graphic drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11)
OpenGL: 2.1
Sound: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
Recommended:
Processor: Quad-core from Intel (i5-series) or AMD (Phenom II) at 3.0 GHz
Memory: 4GB
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 280/460 GTX, ATI/AMD Radeon HD
(Graphic drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11)
OpenGL: 2.1
Sound: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
Croteam. All rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
4.9 hrs on record
--Graphics:+ partly destroyable environment+ nice weather effects- often detail-poorAtmosphere:+ impressive bosses- humor is not the bestSound:+ crunchy soundtrack+ good sound effects+ good english speakersGame Size:+ coop and survival mode+ big areas+ secrets hidden throughout levels- few new monstersOthers:+ KI different attack tactics+ decimating hordes of foes can be satisfying- action feels more like cleanup than combatSerious Sam 3: BFE, a game that saw an opportunity and took it. In a generation full of military shooters and quirky gimmicks, &Serious& Sam Stone knows exactly what you need, and is more than happy to deliver.As with the previous games, this is an FPS that prides itself on bedlam and ultraviolent, large-scale carnage versus tens of thousands of streaming, screaming monsters. It's defiantly old-school PC in tone.Serious Sam 3 preserves the wave-based gameplay of past iterations, in which enemies spawn at a rapid rate and assault players in unremitting legions. Once again, Sam's arsenal of weapons are fairly standard but wholly satisfying, with rocket launchers, sniping devastators and miniguns mercilessly chewing through the opposition. New to the series is an assault rifle with a sight scope -- perhaps the only concession to the modern shooter this game ever makes.The violence and the aftereffects of that violence are deliciously nauseating. Bodies detonate wonderfully into wee little chunklets, blood flows more freely than flood water through a trailer park, and the raw carnage is authentic enough that moms and dads will be suitably angered and/or nauseous. Sadly, one of the best effects – explosion smoke – inevitably becomes an annoyance.It simply obscures too much of what you need to see. We guarantee you'll die many deaths because you have no idea that behind that cloud of smoke is a whole whack of crazed creatures running straight at you. The more guns you acquire, the better, because there are seemingly endless hordes of aliens to kill. Lurching robo-humans, sprinting skeletons, one-eyed monsters, and chittering arthropods are the most prevalent threats early on, but later levels bring charging bulls, shrieking harpies, and a variety of unpleasant flesh-metal hybrids. Different weapons are better at killing certain types of enemies than others.The latter are particularly obvious above the mayhem thanks to their rapidly approaching, unending screams. Each kind of enemy has its distinct movement and attack patterns, its own audio cues and weaknesses, and it's in prioritising the most dangerous – picking them out of a clattering bunch of 50 or 60 foes – that challenge lies. Of course, challenge also lies in the scarcity of ammo, the lack of regenerating health (on anything above the easiest two difficulty settings) and the unforgiving relentlessness with which its developers, Croteam, inundate you with angry creatures.So hooray that the campaign is playable in anything up to 16 player co-op, and although the population of enemies is adjusted to match, the proceedings are decidedly more relaxed when played this way. You respawn on death, for example, rather than having to restart from your last save.Alternative game modes allow you to enforce a lives limit if you want to maintain some risk of adversity. Either way, Serious Sam is at its most gratifying in co-op. The jewel in the crown, however, is the survival mode, where Sam's brand of ultraviolence really comes into its own. Again playable with up to 15 companions, it's perhaps the purest distillation of the &dumb fun&.Sprinting around and blasting through thousands of enemies feels more like cleanup than combat, and the good audiovisual presentation can only add so much. Serious Sam 3 can still pack a punch. Its good but could have been better. BUT overall: A hugely fun, mega-frenetic co-op shooter that embodies the soul, and depth, of ’90s twitch shooters.Score: 72 / 100gamestar.deSorry for my bad english. This is my review account, because the low playtime.Thanks for reading! If you Like my Review, give me a Thumbs up in Steam.Your help is greatly appreciated :)My Curator Page:My Steam Group:My YouTube Channel:
Was this review helpful?
2.8 hrs on record
Serious Sam 3 is non-stop action. Games are supposed to be about fun, none of this super serious CoD/BF4 **** Serious Sam 3 gets a 10/10 from me!
Was this review helpful?
17.3 hrs on record
Do I recommend Serious Sam 3? Does a bear ???? in the woods with a rocket launcher and minigun? No. But Serious Sam does. Sam 3 takes the SS formula and adds things like more enemies and more graphics and stuff. Also the workshop and mod scene are A+. If you don't own this you better not be on my Steam friends list.
Was this review helpful?
17.2 hrs on record
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA9.9/10
Was this review helpful?
16.9 hrs on record
Serious Sam 3: BFEThis game is an absolute blast and should be part of every gamers collection. Playing with friends in co-op is so much fun, it gets so hectic at times but this game with friends is worth getting.BugZy gives this game an 8 out of 10.
Was this review helpful?
3,098.6 hrs on record
I think this game is very good. I know that he has returned to an old coat as Serious Sam First Encounter and Second Encounter. Serious Sam 2 game was a noob game I am glad that Serious Sam 3 is again similar to the first part. But let's say straight errors, bugs, problems.
Errors,Bugs and Problems
1. Death Canyon on the map after spawn will you run to scrapjack use mutilator for him he pulls you and if it just so you will spawn spider
flies a few feet into the air and you lose a lot of hp or you will die
2. Who survival server join first,enemies will attack him from the 80% who join,second
enemies will attack him after the first player die etc. It is a huge problem for survival map Deserted. It is very annoying and unfair! 3. If the map of Death Canyon or in the Deserted you running bull may happen that strikes you 2x (or more in 2-4 seconds). It is very unfair and very annoying everybody know about it! 4. Hammerbug The biggest problem in versus. Once you hold the hammer and sprints and change weapon or collect weapon
and sprint continue hammer will be fast (0.5 second 1 hit), it is very unfair and it is huge problem for map Demon Tomb. 5. Laserbug Once you hold the gun example grenade launcher change it for a laser and start shooting with laser and sprinting along the laser becomes laserbug because you can shoot and sprintingand it does not make any sound so players do not have a chance to hear. You can kill noobs completely without incident.6. Error spawn in the map Courtyards of Death discover from behind the rocks. This happens when clicking rapidly after death to for a new revelation. Subsequently must run 1-2 minutes to the end of the map where you fall down. So you lose time and still have 1 death
7. When you play last human enough so often happens when you spawn straight fall off the map. This error mainly concerned map Brkeen Chevap. Attention this it might happen within the normal Deathmatch,but not so often. 8. If you vote exclusion of the player and the players are 8, and 4 players vote for approval and then one player leaves,who not voting,voting approval voting but nothing happens and you have to wait 20-30 seconds before the new vote available 9. If someone kills in Deathmatch or Team Deathmatch in sometimes happens that you appear in the same place. But why? You have no chance if you're example between 4 players ... 10. - If the map Death Canyon bull runs on player and you jump in front of him it can happen that you do not lose hp or a few.- Or it may happen that you thrown several meters into the air and you die or you have huge losses hp. Liked
1. In leaderboards you can click on the player and it will show you a profile (it is helpful if you see a hacked player you can go fast block him).2. Game graphics (only if you have a normal details or more). 3. Achievements are not so hard but one problem is 2 christmas Achievements and complete can it only days near to Christmas.4. Enemies. 5. Story game. 6. You can
play with up to 16 players in the campaign, versus and survival too, if you connect to the server with 16 players in the campaign and you will be a vote to survival then it will be survival server with 16 players. 7. Bosses. 8. You can choose from a large selection of characters. 9. Nice Workshop where you can play a lot of survival maps and more! 10. Sometimes bloody game =)
Strange thing
1. I don't understand why arsenal of weapons has 16 places and can be filled with 13
I think this game is huge suprise for year 2011. Have a nice day AlenL i hope you fix something example 2,3,4,6,8. I give this game 8 points out of 10
Was this review helpful?
7.8 hrs on record
Before the First Encounter (though Battle For Endor sounds much better!) is the 3rd instalment of Croteam's Serious Sam franchise, however, this time the Croatian guys picked the make-it-a-prequel-it-is-catchier road. To be honest, I have no idea what makes it a prequel - story-wise, you still keep shooting at various aliens until every one of them dies.The concept is similar to what Painkiller has: you walk / run along and enjoy the silence and suddenly you hear loud music indicating the oncoming hordes, and I mean HORDES, of enemies. Once you are done with all of them you can proceed to the next section - by only hearing your footsteps - where everything starts over.Your guns are big, using them is very enjoyable and none have the option to be reloaded. You just keep pressing the button until you run out of ammo. Oh, and sometimes there are bigger enemies that are meant to be the bosses. Simple as that.So, the core elements remained the same: it has always been a mindless shooter with Sam trying to sound as cool as Duke Nukem. My opinion is: sometimes he gets it right and sometimes he doesn't. Unlike previous instalments this game looks stunningly beautiful and even though it is already a 3-year old game it requires some high-end components so that you can enjoy the spectacle of blown up enemies and flying body parts!For those who love this genre (or more like: subgenre) Serious Sam is a must!
Was this review helpful?
20.6 hrs on record
&What's the status of bravo team?&&In pieces&&Damn&10/10
Was this review helpful?
3.5 hrs on record
It's not Duke Nukem Forever....10/10
Was this review helpful?
33.6 hrs on record
I took a heart from the guy's chest, then threw it and killed 10 more guys.10/10
Was this review helpful?
12.9 hrs on record
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!Put a sock in it, sheesh.11/10
Was this review helpful?
4.8 hrs on record
Come on now, you know exactly what you're getting.
Was this review helpful?
3.6 hrs on record
10/10i love this gamethis game is funny and fun to playI've been playing with 2 friends and it makes it even more fun!It;s a really good fps and you will really enjoy it!p.sAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ( you'll get that joke after playing the game)
Was this review helpful?
15.4 hrs on record
Need a game that features excessive gory kills, annoying decapitated kamikaze soldiers, cyclop aliens in which you can stick your fist in and rip out their eyes, topless harpy chicks, and a portable cannon that can slaughter hordes of enemies? The aforementioned outrageous sh!t is
all here in Serious Sam 3: BFE. It's a fine game to rush around and kill anything that walks around and attacks you. For that purpose, wield a 10 round Desert Eagle, a coachgun that can blast most enemies in one hit, a normal assault rifle, or a minigun and turn them into &Alien hamburger meat&. If a gun doesn't work, then use an ancient bracelet and make enemies explode from the inside-out. Co-op is satisfying and it was very fun to play with a couple of buddies. Unlike some games, there is a &compass& in which it will inform you where and how far your pals are. This is very helpful when scouting around for hidden areas or to provide support. Once you experience SS 3 with a trusted friend, you don't ever want to go solo (again). Serious Sam 3: BFE did have some disappointing qualities. The level design is not impressive (especially for the underground ruins). Newcomers, like me, will have frustrations and tend to run around the map in circles when trying to find something to make progress. As the game progress, it will then spam large amounts of enemies. To me, this is mostly annoying and repetitive. Sure, you may more targets to eliminate but it quickly becomes unnecessary to endure. The A.I. has some bugs. A couple of enemies tend to get stuck or have troubles to choosing a target (if there are more than 2 players). Furthermore, their intelligence is mostly predictable and too easily exploited. The plot is very thin and is forgettable. Unless you're a fan of the series for a long time, it will make you confused. To make matters worse, the dialogue is &cheesy& and the stale characters are not interesting (well, save for Sam as he's serious enough to be a main character). Still, if you want a game to play with friends and fight hordes of aliens, then get SS 3 at a discount. $49.99 for the game itself is too much considering my cons.
Was this review helpful?
15.5 hrs on record
The most recent game for the series. If you like colorful world like the other previous SS games, dont buy this. Here I was, excited to go and explore a colorful world where there's weird people and stuff, full of eye popping visual, easter eggs and etc. I started the game and was put in a city in a middle of a desert. I thought to myself, &Well this is boring, but it prolly just the intro right?& So, full of optimism, I play and play, waiting for a colorful stage to come, and I was disappointed. Mostly of the stages are set at a large field of sand with a few pile of rocks. The enemies come at you like multiple waves and it get repititive fast. You just run around defending yourself, find a key and continue to fight until they're out of waves and you proceed to the next area. Thats it. So a no from me.
Was this review helpful?
21.9 hrs on record
Put a sock in it
Was this review helpful?
51.2 hrs on record
Serious Sam 3: BFE is a good FPS game. I can recomend this to people who loving action game or loving FPS game. Good balance difficulty, good character design, and good gore effect!LET GET SERIOUS!
Was this review helpful?
29.0 hrs on record
This game, let me give you a review. This is (as we all know it) one of those worshipped franchises since 2001. Serious Sam 3: BFE provides the following: a story, fast paced action, graphics, not so descent voice acting, secrets, no hand posing, some hand holding, easy normal and hard AI, gore, not so advance physics engine, aliens, destructive guns, a workshop, and other things you can find out on your own if you get this game. 7/10
Was this review helpful?
5.8 hrs on record
I grew up playing the first Serious Sam. I still remember the first time I played it as it was put as a demo at a pc exhibition and I stood there playing the game the whole day and went back the next day not to see more pc but to play serious sam.Serious Sam 3 is an epic masterclass of its own and its mindless hours fun. When you die you feel like ripping someones soul off but when you get an awesome kill, your on cloud 9. This game is not made for a storyline although theres one going on in the background but 95% of players dont even care about it so dont look forward a enchanting story.1/10 - IGN - not COD. TL;DR - GET IT , IM SERIOUS Dont like it? give me your address i will send some kamikazes :P
Was this review helpful?
2.0 hrs on record
Stole an alien's eye and threw it at a skeleton.11/10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Simplified Chinese
Bad Language
Includes 62 Steam Achievements
Title: Serious Sam 3: BFE
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 22 Nov, 2011
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Serious Sam 3 BFE Gold
Serious Sam 3 Standard - Four Pack
Serious Sam Complete Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 电脑玩手机游戏 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信