it's+snowing+in+isitinwinter翻译对吗?

精英家教网 > 初中英语 > 题目详情【题目】It often ________ here in winter.Look!It’s ________ again.A.snowy;snowingB.snow;snowyC.snows;snowingD.snowing;snows试题答案
在线课程
【答案】C【解析】第一句中缺少的是动词,故排除A、D项,第二句根据look一词可知用的是进行时态。所以答案是C。');
},function(){
$(".klhoverbg,.klhoverbt").remove();
});
$(".klbox").click(function(){window.open($(this).attr("data-href"))});
});
var subject='czyy';
练习册系列答案
相关习题
科目:初中英语
来源:
题型:
【题目】The hotel will ________ breakfast, but we will have to go out for lunch and dinner.A.ask B.orderC.provide D.produce查看答案和解析>>
来源:
题型:
【题目】She is enjoying herself there.(同义句转换)She is ________ ________ ________ ________ there.查看答案和解析>>
来源:
题型:
【题目】(2011四川资阳)________ had weather it is!It’s rainy for two weeks.A.WhatB.What aC.HowD.How a查看答案和解析>>
来源:
题型:
【题目】Don’t stay up
Go to bed .A. late, early
B. lately ,early C. lately, late
D. late, late查看答案和解析>>
来源:
题型:
【题目】 Did she ________to the movies? --- No, she went to the party.A. goes B. go C. went D. Going查看答案和解析>>
来源:
题型:
【题目】This question is as________as that one.I can answer it easily.A.easyB.easierC.easiestD.the easiest查看答案和解析>>
来源:
题型:
【题目】— How about your journey to Shanghai?— Everything was wonderful except that our car ________.A. slowed down B. put downC. got down D. broke down查看答案和解析>>
来源:
题型:
【题目】--- Do you often watch Man and Nature on TV?--- Sometimes.It’s an interesting program, but I __________Sports News.A.prefer B.accept C.dislike D.refuse查看答案和解析>>}

我要回帖

更多关于 my hair is long 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信