节奏大师有病名为爱里面有哪些英文歌曲

节奏大师中有首英文歌叫something什么的_百度知道
节奏大师中有首英文歌叫something什么的
我有更好的答案
你还是自己去听一下吧啊;m just a little too not over you(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)Not over you(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)MemoriesSupposed to fadeWhat's wrong with my heart?Shake it off,t figure it outTell me whyYou'm just a little too not over youNot over you(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)我在秀90直播上听到过这首歌,你可以去看看现场版。不知道是不是这首;re with him nowI just can't seem to face the truthAnd I really don't know what to doI're so hard to forgetDon't remind meI'm not over itTell me whyI can't seem to face the truthI'm just a little too not over youMaybe I regretEverything I saidNo way to take it all back, yeahNow I'm not over itTell me whyI can&#39(eh eh eh oh eh eh ehEh eh eh oh eh eh eh)It never crossed my mind at allThat's what I tell myselfWhat we had has come and goneYou&#39, let it goDidn't think it be this hardShould be strongMoving onBut I see youSometimes I try to hideWhat I feel insideAnd I turn aroundYou's for the best, I know it isBut I see youSometimes I try to hideWhat I feel insideAnd I turn aroundYou're with him nowI just can't figure it outTell me whyYou're so hard to forgetDon't remind meI&#39, ooohOoooooohOhOoooh, ohTell me whyYou're so hard to forgetDon't remind meI'm not over itTell me whyI can'm just a little too not over youTell me whyYou're so hard to forgetDon't remind meI'm not over itTell me whyI can're better off with someone elseIt't seem to face the truthI'll never understandYeah。。;m on my ownHow I let you goI'll never understandI't seem to face the truthI&#39, oooh
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。节奏大师里都有那些英文歌_百度知道
节奏大师里都有那些英文歌
我有更好的答案
If I could reach the stars I'd pull one down for youShine it on my heart so you could see the truthThat this love I have inside is everything it seemsBut for now I find it's only in my dreamsThat I can change the worldI would be the sunlight in your universeYou will think my love was really something goodBaby if I could change the worldIf I could be king even for a dayI'd take you as my queen I'd have it no other wayAnd our love will rule in this kingdom we have madeTill then I'd be a fool wishin' for the dayIf I could change the worldI would be the sunlight in your universeYou will think my love was really something goodBaby if I could change the worldBaby if I could change the worldIf I could change the worldI would be the sunlight in your universeYou will think my love was really something goodBaby if I could change the worldBaby if I could change the worldBaby if I could change the worldfin
采纳率:95%
来自团队:
Better than revenge
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
移动办公的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
If you are the system administrator please click
to find out more about this error.节奏大师里有一首英文歌曲叫kokoso什么_百度知道
节奏大师里有一首英文歌曲叫kokoso什么
我有更好的答案
<a href="http://music.baidu你问的是这首吗?Smile.DK - Koko Soko试听
采纳率:83%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;