fate的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求Fate/hollow ataraxia游戏资源,吉里吉里2上的,要最新完整的。本人在贴吧_百度知道
求Fate/hollow ataraxia游戏资源,吉里吉里2上的,要最新完整的。本人在贴吧
求Fate/hollow ataraxia游戏资源,吉里吉里2上的,要最新完整的。本人在贴吧找到了资源,但由于年代过久补丁零件繁琐杂多表示已经头晕,求好心人帮忙。
我有更好的答案
吉里吉里资源
阁下确定是最新完整汉化版?我在贴吧看到补丁有好多,他更到了0.98,但我下不了。对了先说声谢谢。
我也是搬的,汉化完整就可以了
好吧,再次谢谢。
采纳率:43%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
fate/hollow ataraxia的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。安卓fate hollow ataraxia第一轮回结束后闪退_百度知道
安卓fate hollow ataraxia第一轮回结束后闪退
安卓上用吉里吉里2模拟器玩,之前好好的就是第一轮回结束也就是士郎第四天出门挂掉后就直接闪退其他都好好的。。。。怎么回事啊
我有更好的答案
可能是手机系统版本问题或者是手机网络问题,也有可能是手机CPU内存不足等原因,或者是手机不兼容此游戏,现在很多大型3D手游都需要比较高的手机配置,建议你清理下手机内存。最好买个万核玩霸 Easy N 手游游戏机。非常爽。直接连上大屏幕就能玩安卓游戏,效果震撼逼真,删除一些没用的软件,京东有卖的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Translation & Patches
Jump to page:
Linear Mode
Not quite dead yet
Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Translation & Patches
Patch v1.02:
Instructions: Place the file in your game directory, replace any preexisting
patch.xp3. If it exists, remove any old patch2.xp3 or new files will be
overwritten with old.
**If you are updating from an older version of the patch: use &Start& instead of &Continue& the first time you open the game after updating.
No-Install & English Locale Instructions
So, you don't want to use Japanese Locale or AppLocale? Lazy... but it's alright, I won't judge.
For Those who haven't installed the game:
---------------------------------------------------
1.Unzip/unpack the .iso into a folder name of your choosing
2.Place the patch.xp3 into the Setup folder where FateFD.exe is
Done. Click FateFD.exe to play.
For those wishing to do a traditional install anyway, make sure to name your gamefolder without the Japanese &/&. For instance, [Fate/hollow ataraxia = BAD]
[ Fate hollow ataraxia = GOOD]
**You may want to select a different font in the Config menu if playing in a non-Japanese locale, the default isn't that good. I recommend Mona: krkr2, if it's an option.
For those who have already installed the game:
--------------------------------------------------------
&Just see if it works! If it doesn't, you probably have that ugly / in your game folder's name, don't you? Rename the Folder! Just get rid of that /.
**IMPORTANT** Naturally, as the pathname to your FateFD.exe has changed, your desktop and startmenu shortcuts will all break, so you will have to recreate/update them.
**ALSO KINDA IMPORTANT** For the rare few of you that choose to have your fateha_savadata in your gamefolder, renaming your folder will break the pathname to that as well! So on game start, a folder named &Fate/hollow ataraxia& will be recreated along with a blank savedata folder. Easy fix! Go to your newly renamed folder, copy your current fateha_savedata folder, then go to this newly formed &Fate/hollow ataraxia& folder, and overwrite that empty fateha_savedata with your current one. If you feel uncomfortable with the process, be sure to make copies of the Save folders first so you don't lose anything.
>> Will my saves work with an old patch? Yes. Just be sure to use &Start& instead of &Continue& the very first time to avoid any conflicts from different file versions.
>> Where are my saves? Located in a folder named fateha_savedata (you are asked where to place this the first time you start the game). You can find the location you chose by looking in the config.ksc file in your game folder, or select a new location by changing the location in the file or deleting it (in which case you will be prompted for a new location on game start).
>> Halp! I can't get 100%! Everyone is able to get 100% on any play-through, no matter what you do. Getting locked out of 100% is impossible, though some design flaws have made certain scene difficult to find under certain conditions. If you feel stuck, check these common troublespots for scenes you haven't seen yet:
1. Make sure you get the prizes from both quiz ogres, morning and night, at Illya's castle. These unlock new scenes. You must get every question correct to receive the prize, there is one prize per ogre.
2. Go to school during Day 1 at morning and check there. New scenes showing in the 2nd or 3rd part of the schoolday do not toggle the 'NEW' flag over the schoolmap.
3. Go to day 4, morning, school, and re-watch the scene (School Maid), and if you haven't already seen it, a &!& event should appear right afterward just for that loop (Day 4, noon, school, Flip-Flop 3).
*Eclipse scenes count toward your progress, but Hanafuda and Emas do not.
**If these do not help, check your extras menu against this scene lookup and see which scene you are missing, then look at that date/location:
Scene Lookup Guide
There have been cases where a scene has it's &NEW& flag removed, but the scene is not listed as viewed. This is usually from opening the scene then exiting. This guide will help you locate any missing scenes you have by checking it against your Extras/Scene Play menu.
The scenes highlighted in red are the usual troublemakers, check those first.
Iris' storehouse
Towards the &splash&
Caster's delivery
On the verge of a dream
That past is already
Illya strikes back!
Visit to the grave
Mirror of Kibisis
Rider and the sandwich
The light on the way home
Dialogue: Lost Loop II
Great problem at the archery club
Persimmon cooking
How about a training camp?
Rider, bicycle, and the jealous Sakura
Crest fever
The King's clothes are a swimsuit (waterfront king: prologue)
Caster's shopping (hobby edition)
Sakura and deluxe lunchbox
Saber lately
Sisters' lunch
Afternoon light
Educational guidance
The battle of today's menu
Lancer's Heaven I
The student council chairman is still going strong.
Sakura-san lately
Lancer's Heaven II
Let's go for lunch!
Fuji-Nee's persimmon feast
Lancer's Heaven III
Fuji-Nee's teacher form
Wabi-sabi-tsumami
Cat-tiger family rampage
Horn (definitely)
Rin and Mitsuzuri on campus
Horn (no echo)
Matou residents
After coming back
Return of the wise man
The big three female Servants' super-battle
Sea of memories
Bridge of eternity - right
Warrior's knowledge
Murder at the Twin Mansion
Spearman at work (flower shop edition)
Her holiday villa
For your forgetful self
Murder at the empty mansion
This is not Heaven.
Suspicious pair
Caster's cooking practice
Potato sorrow
Cleaning alone
One day at the archery club
Dowsing housing
Marron pie temptation
Cleaning with everyone
Makidera and Rin's pendant
100 views of corpses
Rider, reading, and the jealous Sakura
Loitering on the way, main road
Dream of distant utopia
Light-hearted promise
Caster's shopping (good wife edition)
Towards the cultural festival
Respecting the countless servants
A guest from 5 years back
Mimic Rin/Tohsaka Lvl 1
The trap of high-class ingredients
Mimic Rin/Tohsaka Lvl 2
Sugar candy teatime
Mimic Rin/Tohsaka Lvl 3
Familiar kid
Angel and a diamond
Iron and the second button
Three girls one day
Invisible Servant
Day of the festival
Gorgon's cellar
Killing and a fancy bear
Sakura, Mitsuzuri, and the archery club
Praying Fuji-Nee
Selected for the King
Persistent cooking Caster
Mitsuzuri Minori
Rider investigates
Pool tickets and a threatening letter
Snake princess in the evening sun
Adventures of Himuro Kane
What kind of wedding?
Bridge on an ordinary night - left
Lunch with the track-and-field club
A samurai and a wild flower
Sakura's memories
Two detectives
Autumn, sky, and a golden taste
Mitsuzuri's revival
Because I groom it twice a week
Himuro Kane's inquiry
Mitsuzuri visits
Smuggling, fishing boat, round-the-world trip
Rin and high tech
Rin's magic lesson
Dragon trance military history (??)
Gossip between the two
Flip-flop 2
That night: ghost stories
Pool and the Mystic Eyes seal
Anarchro-analog Rin
Flip-flop 3 *1
Curse collector
Penguin-shaped shaved ice machine
School maid
National treasure
Adventures around the maid
On the way home
A cat, priest, and stubborn teacher
Tohsaka exploration party
Sakura and Caster, united edition
Crosswords and shogi problems
The secret to finger pressure massage is devotion.
Shin-chan and the sea
Training camp, approval
A night at Kageyama
Dreaming cooking Caster
Blue Panther vs. Black Panther
Justice and the kitten
Are you here to pray?
Big trouble! The ancient legend etc...
Rin at the temple
Big pursuit! Two teachers, etc...
Night (look in Emiya Residence at Night)
Spider ladder
Ritual window
Confrontation
Spiral ladder
Kagetsu Tohya
Reverse Moon
Tip and chips
Awakening (fake)
The shore where he stayed
Ath nGabla
Dead Bridge (I)
Awakening (not yet)
The shore where he stayed
Final night
Dead Bridge (II)
Silver thread
Peaceful Shinto
Broad bridge
Decisive battle
Good night
The things that suit Rider
Return of the wise man
Choice sake - proof of the wild *2
Hero of the bath *2
Return of the wise man
Streets at night (patrol)
Sisters' crisis *3
Peace and quiet (I)
Temple guardian
Streets at night (battle)
The future is now
Peace and quiet (II)
End of the four nights
Haunted mansion
Peace and quiet (III)
Cruel teacher
Tohsaka's advice
Emiya Anmar *2
Peace and quiet (1)
One last drink *2
Haunted night
Quartet Overture *2
Peace and quiet (2)
Execution appreciated
Stray tiger
Peace and quiet (3)
Those tha give and take *2
Einzbern Castle
(Just the two important ones are listed)
Forest alcohol, more *4
Forest bath=present *4
Golden bathtub
The backside of Kibisis *5
Himuro The Love Detective (3)
Himuro The Love Detective (1)
Sequel. *6
Life of Sakura/Cherry blossom days
Himuro The Love Detective (2)
*1: Sometimes requires you to view the scene &School Maid& right beforehand
*2: Requires quiz ogre prize to unlock
*3: This is just one of the last scenes unlocked, check for it last
*4: If you don't have these scenes listed, you did not get both prizes from the quiz ogre. Go back to the one you are missing and get all those questions right!
*5: Requires Life of Sakura/Cherry blossom days to unlock
*6: This scene unlocks at 99.6% completion, viewing this brings you to 100%
>> How do I stop this damn cursor from flying around to menu options? In the Config menu, unselect &Move cursor on choice.&
>> Will there be a voice patch? Another project team is currently working on this.
Other FAQS:
Technical FAQ/Troubleshooting guide
>> I get a crash when I go to look at the backlog. If you recently updated your patch, you need to press &Start& to clear out the backlog and the old conflicting version text. Pressing &Continue& keeps the version from the prior patch in your recent history, and the two do not always get along.
>> I'm getting an &EAccessViolation& Try changing your DEP(Data Execution
Prevention) settings to make
sure it's enabled for essential windows
services only.
>> I'm running the game from the Setup folder and copy/pasted it to a new computer. Now Crash, boom. If you put the savefile in documents, it is still being directed to the pathname of your old computer (due to different usernames). Delete the config.ksc file in your game directory, it will ask you for a savefile location next time you start, select a location (move your old savefiles to this location if you want to use those - press cancel to make the location your gamefolder itself).
>> I initially started the game fine, now I'm getting error messages that say &messages& and/or &kag&. Try changing the location of your savefolder. Delete the config.ksc in your gamefolder and it will prompt you for a new location on gamestart.
>> I get a crash on game-start that says (syntax error, unexpected T_SYMBOL, expecting &)&) . Look at the titlebar of the error. If it just says &Fate/hollow ataraxia&, the game does not see a patch to use. Make sure the patch is located in your game folder (where FateFD.exe is) and that its name is &patch.xp3&.
>> The game crashes on startup with a error in Japanese/question marks with &吉里吉里& in the titlebar. You likely have a corrupted file. Try theses solutions: 1. Redownload the patch.xp3, 2. Rename your fateHA_savedata to fateHA_savadataOLD (if it doesn't work, you may change the name back - if it does work, your savefile was corrupted), 3. reinstall the game.
>> I'm having difficulty installing the game. Try using the No-Install Method under the first spoiler tag above.
>> Troubleshooting crashes
1. Try re-downloading the patch first.
2. If you had no issue for a while and suddenly started crashing, something may have become corrupted, try reinstalling the game. Your saves will remain, just select the same location when you start the game for the first time.
3. If all else fails, post with the following information:
- When the issue happens (if it worked fine before, mention anything that changed before it stopped working)
- Include a screenshot of the error (don't use the forum's attachment system, it sucks)
- State whether the game worked correctly at one point or if you just installed the game and this happened
The official page and credits are on TLWiki at
Thank you to all the contributors who made a difference and brought everyone this translation.
Last edited by D March 18th, 2016 at .
Not quite dead yet
Change log v.6%
------------------------------
- Added 12 edited sections
- Significant stylistic edits to script
- Small amount of typo fixes and script change to validated portion
*At this point, all story required scenes have been reviewed.
*17 sections remaining to move in
Last edited by D June 27th, 2014 at .
Red hair is fine too
Wait Pai is part of the HA project now or was he always I just never knew?
Originally Posted by I3uster
dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
[20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.
20.06.2014 Never forget
Brave Shine
Is EDreamer really helping?
d00d, I haven't heard from him in ages.
Memorable quotes
Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.
Not quite dead yet
Originally Posted by Nihilm
Wait Pai is part of the HA project now or was he always I just never knew?
shh, gonna see how long until he notices.
Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101
Is EDreamer really helping?
d00d, I haven't heard from him in ages.
Yeah, he came back the same time I did and has done a lot of the translating work since.
Brave Shine
He did come back the same time as you but after a few PM's never got back to me, is he working from the scripts like you are?
Memorable quotes
Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.
Not quite dead yet
He did come back the same time as you but after a few PM's never got back to me, is he working from the scripts like you are?
Mostly on entrans & some through msg. Entrans is still a nice system, even if we can't validate on it.
Entrans isn't going to match the script used very well in some places though.
Last edited by D June 27th, 2014 at .
Originally Posted by Dozenagent
shh, gonna see how long until he notices.
The first thing I do when I get on BL is search up my name because I'm a raging egomaniac.
Red hair is fine too
Originally Posted by Paitouch
The first thing I do when I get on BL is search up my name because I'm a raging egomaniac.
sasuga Pai
dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
[20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.
20.06.2014 Never forget
The Best Kind of P.C.
Originally Posted by Paitouch
Remind me whenever I decide to actually make a sig, for it to be entirely composed of: PAITOUCH PAITOUCH PAITOUCH PAITOUCH
Wandering Spirit
He did come back the same time as you
but after a few PM's never got back to me, is he working from the
scripts like you are?
Yeah, I'm still alive and kicking. Sorry for losing touch for over a month, some things were happening in RL that turned my attention away from this project. But I'm back now, and I intend to keep translating/editing the scene scripts until they're finally done, especially now that the end is finally in sight.
闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
Should change your avatar EDreamer, only one person is deserving of an Archer picture.
Wandering Spirit
Oh, and who would that be? I'm not gonna change my avatar, mind you, Archer is my favorite character and this is my favorite pic of him, so it'll be changed over my cold dead body. (Or when I find a better pic that suits my fancy, whichever comes first.) But I'm curious who would be more deserving.
Egal an welchen H?nden Blut klebt
gamecreater16, hero of justice
Originally Posted by Strife ❤️
Capitalism has failed me
The Best Kind of P.C.
gamecreater16, hero of justice
Next patch I vote that we change every instance of 'hero of justice' or 'superhero' with 'gamecreater16'
Last edited by M June 27th, 2014 at .
Fuckin' chicken grill!!!
fuck that guy, I bet he did not even creater 16 games
たとえ、この両手が砕け散っても。
He clearly meant to spell &gamecrater16.&
a. to cancel, abandon, or cast aside: to crater the new project.
b. to destroy or ruin: One more disappointment won't crater me.
Strangely appropriate example sentences.
Last edited by R June 27th, 2014 at .
Originally Posted by Kotonoha
fuck that guy, I bet he did not even creater 16 games
I bet he createred more than that.
Egal an welchen H?nden Blut klebt
He createrd countless games. In the end he just felt like a cleaner. What a pointless existence.
Originally Posted by Strife ❤️
Capitalism has failed me
Red hair is fine too
He createrd countless games. In the end he just felt like a cleaner. What a pointless existence.
I createrd over a thousand games
Yet those hands will never play anything
Last edited by N June 27th, 2014 at .
20.06.2014 Never forget
Jump to page:}

我要回帖

更多关于 hollow ataraxia下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信