拍人像同样条件哈苏x1d拍的最新样片CF120和CF180哪个清

Hasselblad launches 50MP CFV-50c back for legacy V system: Digital Photography Review
Reading mode:
","centerAdSlotHtml":"","topAdSlotHtml":"","slides":null,"currentSlideIndex":-1,"imageViewerIndex":null,"slideshowWidth":590,"slideshowHeight":442,"disableImageZoomInSlideshow":false,"fullContent":"TODO"});
Now reading:
Swedish medium format manufacturer Hasselblad has launched a new digital back for its V System camera bodies that is claimed to bring image quality for vintage camera users in line with that experienced by those using the modern H5D-50c body. Significantly, the Hasselblad CFV-50c uses a CMOS sensor and gives users access to high ISO settings for the first time.
The new back features a 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS sensor that outputs images of up to 8272 x 6200 pixels, and which operates within an improved ISO range of 100-6400. Previous backs from the company have used CCD sensors and have been restricted to a maximum ISO sensitivity of 800. The use of a CMOS sensor will also allow ‘noise-free’ long exposures, according to Hasselblad, with the back capable of shutter speeds of up to 12 minutes. A new 3in LCD screen has ‘higher resolution’ although a precise pixel-count has not yet been disclosed.
The back is compatible with all V System cameras manufactured since 1957, and is the first to allow cable-free connectivity with V bodies.
Priced at &$15,000 / EUR11,000 / ?11,400 (UK price includes tax) the Hasselblad CFV-50c is available now. For full specifications, you can download .
Press release:
Hasselblad is set to launch a new ‘back to the future’ CMOS sensor-based digital back, targeting its legions of dedicated V System photographers worldwide.
The new CFV-50c, which will have an EUR11,000 price tag, is engineered to work on almost every V camera made by the company since 1957.The state-of-the-art back boasts the same feature-rich functionality and performance level as the acclaimed H5D-50c camera, providing V System users with a unique opportunity to benefit from latest digital capture technology, including outstanding ISO capability.The announcement comes as Hasselblad underpins its sharp focus on core customers in the medium format sector.Ian Rawcliffe, Hasselblad CEO said: “We have experienced a substantial resurgence of interest in our iconic V cameras – users love the traditional ergonomics and the unique appearance.Our research has shown that although we no longer manufacture V models, there is a big demand from our dedicated V System users who want to be able to continue to use their classic cameras but also desire access to our latest technology. The new CFV-50c, with its supreme image quality, is our response to that demand. Photographers using V System vintage cameras can now realise the true potential for these definitive capture devices.”He added: “This new unit is just part of our ongoing product development strategy. We have produced V Systems for over fifty years and now customers can really benefit from Hasselblad advanced digital engineering know-how with the CFV-50c.”Leading German portrait photographer Arne Weychardt is one of the first to test the new digital back.He said: “CFV-50c gives me superb fu the traditional and classic look and feel of the V System body linked to Hasselblad’s advanced image capture technology. It’sjust a perfect mix.”
Key features of the new CFV-50c:
CMOS sensor with ISO values up to 6400 provides lower noise levels, guaranteeing crisp clean images and picture-perfect colours.
Long exposures with clean, noise-free images.
Simple operation: no external cables required. (The CFV is the only digital back to offer this for V cameras)
Live Video in Phocus in colour: Plus much higher frame rate than earlier CCD-based CFV backs.
Larger LCD screen with higher resolution.
New menu system and button layout.
Ninety degree viewfinders. Now photographers can use the PM90 and PME90 viewfinders. (Easier portrait or vertical shooting)
12.5 MPixel JPEG option (in addition to the RAW file).
New programmable button – a shortcut to a photographer’s most frequently used function.
Classic Hasselblad square crop option.
Remote control option from Phocus using a 500EL-type or 503CW with winder.
More information and data sheets at&
Most popular (15)Editors' picks (0)DPR staff (0)Oldest first Well, one just sold on eBay for US$6044 new, after 41 bids. I guess that answers some of the comments below.Like0 I just want to say... Thank you, thank you, thank you Hasselblad! I shoot with a V-system camera, and was Considering selling it to update my Canon System.I had no idea there was a digital back fromHasselblad specifically for the V-system. So I'm keepingMy camera until I'm able to afford the $15 thousand Digital back. I'll keep everyone posted.Like1 This will sell,regardless of the Pentax because a lot of people love using the V system and while its expensive its still a lot cheaper than the IQ250..Besides Leaf shutters are important to some people...Like1 In an interview-pre-otus-zeiss-manager confessed that they were not allowed to offer better lens quality for the public. No Zeiss-statement but mine:Now in digital age they have to.Like0 Hoorah!Like0 I have a full Hassy V system that includes 9 lenses, 10 backs, 2 x 501CM's and a 500ELX, I use it for fine art in doing darkroom prints, stellar system for peanuts in terms of what it used to cost. That being said, as tempting as this 50 MP back is and I don't find the price too outrageous, I would rather have a 20MP 56mm x 56mm ( that is the full image area ) back that I can impart the same look and feel of the format with, not a cropped version that only slightly outdoes my new D810. Sure, high res is great but I would rather sacrifice MP count for great low light and having it be 6x6.I never crop my 6x6 images, I shoot to fill a square frame. Hopefully they will sell enough of these to create the basis for R&D to make a proper 6x6 back one day...one can only dream at this point.Like11 Conventional wisdom says you'd be cropping the fuzzy corners out. Maybe you could print round. I posted below on this corner thing.However, those Carl Zeiss lenses (real ones, not Sony knock-offs) are something else, so maybe the corners wouldn't be so bad.I say this because I adapted a 50mm Distagon for Blad to a Mamiya Press camera years ago and found it covered 6x9 better than a Pentax 6x7 55mm. The Distagon had sharp corners out to about 6x8.Later, I had my engineer brother-in-law fabricate a (cont.)Like0 stepping device to use Blad and Pentax67 lenses with a Kodak SLR/n back in those days, to do large format landscape on the cheap.Again I found that a 50mm Distagon covered better than the Pentax 6x7 lens on digital (and was sharper), but the colour banding of the old Kodak camera made it unsuccessful.I could measure how big a sensor the Distagon can cover with that rig. I'll have to get it out and do some experimenting with it. I'm sure Hasselblad already have.RED (the cine camera maker) announced large sensors a while ago in their production cameras, so maybe bigger sensors are commercially available, just not at the economy of scale of the smaller one being used.Like0 Or maybe RED only ships about 20% of what they announce.Just sayin'Like1 &
I would rather have a 20MP 56mm x 56mm Sorry. Megaoixels have almost nothing to do with cost. 2, 20, or 200mp, that 56x56mm back is going to cost over $60k.Like4 Let me see:135 film:
24 × 36 mm120 film
60 x 60 mmNew digital back?
32.9 x 43.8 mmall of that for US17,500?Not really, Hasselblad.Like5 I agree, but I'm tempting to have a demo with the new digi back. I'll keep this updated when I do.Like0 OK, so I am now about 1/2 way into a week long demo of this back and I have to say I think I am going to get it. In my post above I slammed the back for being what is actually 1.3X crop but in actual use it amounts to just selecting the next widest lens to get the same horizontal angle. The image quality though, yeah...it's stunning! Great job Hasselblad!Like0 It looks like this &new& Hasselblad has 1.5X price factor compared to the Pentax 645Z without even having a camera yet (just a back). I know, this is targeted for photographers who already own legacy V system with lenses etc. Good for them.. For the rest who must spend on Hasselblad there is the &inexpensive& H5D-50c...Like0 An old Hasselblad body is cheap, so I doubt that cost would be a problem for those who buy this back. The bigger question to me is who will invest that kind of money into a discontinued system.Like1 One might argue that due to the nature of digital imaging technology, a MF body will become superseded much faster than what was the case in the film era. Still, one can keep using the same MF digital body, provided it was good enough at the time of purchase, without any apparent or essential urge to upgrade. For example, Pentax 645Z is superior to 645D however, this does not affect existing 645D owners. The tech progress argument is mute unless it applies to users who suffer from GAS.Like1 I hate wining on the forum, and rather be proactive, so maybe it's time to give HAsselblad a tap on the back saying how many of us would like this to happened, because obviously they can do it, they just think there is not enough customer for such a product, so i set up this page to see who is in it !Like1 You hate wining? Do you think Pepsi, coffee or tea is better?Like0 Good idea to start a petition, but I'm not sure if Facebook is the most accessible place for old Hasselblad users. Is there a better host on the internet for this sort of thing than Facebook? I for one don't want to join Facebook, but would like to sign such a petition. There is petition software - the green groups use it effectively.You'd have to look into the economics and trade-offs to arrive at a feasible proposition, eg. would 16mp CCD be acceptable for the market compared to 24mp CMOS etc, what price point, minimum specs for corner resolution etc. So a bit of homework for someone with appropriate knowledge, then draft a feasible proposal and demonstrate committed support.Or crowd-fund it?? Who needs Hasselblad?Deardorff, he's an edge rider - overproof rum or nothing.Like0 The way i see it would be to first &revive the V format by a product that would be hasselblad's &5D MKII& a sub 5000EUR (6000$) 20-30 Mpixel back with a full frame sensor. In order to make the sensor cheap you have to order more than a thousand of it .... lets face it at more than 15 000$ this is not gona happened.any way the V lens, no matter what people believe are not capable of resolving a lot more than 30 Mpixel, except for a couple of them.if they manage to do this with a 4K video fonction, I'am very positive that a 6000$ back would sale like hot buns....RED is looking to built a
large sensor movie camera, maybe they should team up to order such a sensor......Like0 I've been waiting for something like this to be produced. I work with a 503cw system and will not get rid of it. When I can afford the high price tag, I'll get it and sell off all my canon products.Like0 One can contrast-reduce ektar films or whatever, more or less. special develop them. i can contrast-reduce film in my roundshot(whole films)-prefogging. 220 are better than 120 due to paper-problems. or 70mm film the cutdown to 220.Like0 Once again Hasselblad shows their head is still firmly planted deep in their collective ass.Where is the SQUARE format back?Like4 Crop it to a square. You end up with a
image---not too shabby.Like4 and you get a 32x32mm ... what is the crop factor from the original format... around x2? Kind of expensive for that, but more important: is it interesting enough for those who have the rest of the system?Like1 In which case, the complaint is about the cropped format, which I can understand, not the aspect ratio.Like0 Crop to a square is asinine. Even more so with a company that is noted for SQUARE images for more than a half century.They pi=ssed on their history and legacy going to 645. What, they were jealous of Pentax?Like0 Deardorff - I think many people underestimate the sheer technical difficulty of
making large
sensors. While I completely agree that
a 6x6cm sensor would be optimal, making them reliably for a price that anyone could afford is probably beyond the abilities of current technology. That being the case, fitting the largest sensor of whatever aspect ratio into their backs is a sensible decision by Hasselblad. What seems to me more of a drawback is the handling problem of using cameras designed for square format with a sensor that has a landscape and a portrait orientation - it's a shame there's no way to build a rotating mount into the back, but I'm guessing focus tolerances may exclude that.Like3 well... Mamiya has 53.9x40.4mm for $20k, so in the end depends what you prefer, there are options...Like0 &it's a shame there's no way to build a rotating mount into the back, but I'm guessing focus tolerances may exclude that.&There is a way. Leaf made nice rotating sensor backs for 6x6 cameras. (Remember the Hy6 debacle?) So I'm thinking what &may exclude that& is Phase One, who acquired all of Leaf's IP four years ago.Like1 &Swedish medium format manufacturer Hasselblad & come on !!!!that ship sailed a LONG time ago .....
the modern
Hassleblad medium format cameras are rebadged Fuji's made in Japan and the Company is no longer in Sweden.... in particular not ANY manufacturing even the lenses are made by Fuji
(Not that there is anything wrong with Fuji lenses ) why dont they have Fuji written on them instead of &Hassleblad & ?Like7 Dont hassle its not a Hassleblad....Like1 So, Is Nikon a Japanese company? The bulk of their cameras are certainly not made in Japan. Or Canon, or Sony for that matter.Like1 No but they are still japanese owned companys which design and develop Cameras in japan and also make the top end cameras in japanwhereass Hassleblad is foreign owned and does not do much exept re badge other peoples cameras the H system is a Fuji camera with a hassleblad badge they also rebadge a few sony's (half timbered sonys lol )the Digital backs i believe are Imacon (Danish ? )the H System lenses are also Fuji'sLike1 If you call them Fuji lenses, then neither Canon, Nikon, Sony, nor Pentax have any flash system of their own.Like1 Or olympus , lieca ,and Hassleblad most use Flash systems by panasonicbut flash is only an add on to photographyyour argument would have had them all having to have made their own film too back in the days of filmWhen hassleblad made thier own Cameras they called the lenses Carl Zeiss mainly because Carl Zeiss made themLike2 lieca ,and Hassleblad I am getting a crisis....having to read this.Like0 But does it do Velvia? ;)this makes about as much sense as putting a sensor into a Canon F1. It's an ergonomic l nightmare in the making. The original design was from the 1940's. ok let's be reasonable..$1 for a roll of Velvia = 2000 rolls, yielding 24000 images. Sure that sensor lasts 24000 frames? :)Like0 I hope many more than 24000! My Canon 350D passed that number long time ago and it's still working great!Like1 Umm, you forgot to budget for the processing. And the IQ is 5x4, not 6x6 film, so divide that figure by 12. I worked out at the end of my film career (about 2004) that I'd paid for approximately two houses worth of film and processing. So this back's cheap at twice the price.PS Have you worked with a 500 series Hasselblad? The ergonomics are a dream compared to my NEX-7!Like3 The ergonomics are of the 500 is great but the minute you slap a digital back on you end up fidgeting in the back for settings. Have no patience for that. You are right. Digital can be cheaper but then you are not creating photographs. You are creating printable images. That's a entirely different medium.Like1 Why can't a 60 x 60mm sensor be made? 43.8 x 32.9mm is nowhere near &full frame& and there will be a significant loss of focal length using this back (43.8 is 73% of 60, and 32.9 is only 55% of 60). Perhaps having the sensor plane further from the lens than a film plane
then you would just lose some of the square image at the top and bottom of the frame. There would be other compromises, though, such as not being able to use the camera's viewfinder. Would one keep the mirror flipped up to use this back?Like3 I have a lot of Medium format gears. I'm still wainting for a real medium format sensor. Even at 11000$ I will get one if it's really 58x58.Like4 You don't lose equivalent focal length, you gain, just as a CX camera with a FX lens gains (as the crop factor is 2.7). It is the diagonal that is used as the yard stick, but I'm not good at maths, but say the crop factor is 1.6, or so, compared to a classic Hasselblad loaded with film.Naturally you can use the viewfinder, but you'd normally use a Hasselblad today tethered to a computer, so viewfinders are a bit of the past!Like0 Eyelike did, around 10 years ago. The 60mm square back cost around $70,000.Sensor cost goes up exponentially with size. The 33x44mm (more or less) sensors are so expensive they end up in $8-15,000 cameras and backs. 36x48mm jacks that up closer to $20-30k, and the biggest currently available for civilian use, 39x52mm, end up in the $30-40k neighborhood.This hasn't changed much in the last 10 years. If anything, prices have gone up a bit.Like4 If size is what matters to you and money is no object then give Canon a call and ask them to sell you one of their 202x205mm CMOS babies. Like0 the perspective stays the same, what you see is cropped though (angle of view is less)Like0 Because the original one is 55x55mm despite using 70mm film which could cover 60mm like in some roundshots.Like0 To answer the original - the size is reduced because the circle of the lenses, at least the wides, would not produce acceptable corners on a sensor the same size as the film. The same reason full frame wide lenses had to be redesigned, and Oly opted for a new 4:3 lens system, and Nikon went with DX for their initial pro cameras. Sensors see corners (extreme angles) differently to film, and the corners would be lousy.Having said that, it's testament to the old Zeiss lenses that decades on, we can put such a high resolution sensing device behind them and call them state of the art.Like1 And in LF 4x5 Sinar made the mistake to leave the bellow-diameter at a too narrow angle leading to bad contrast. Arca-Swiss omitted that. Testd by a Photo_Pro/TeacherThats why i love rotapancameras. They only use a small slit in the center and no distortions at the corners/side and the other distortions(bent lines) can be removed with altostorms panoramacorrector up to 160 degr. I will revive that.Like0 6x6 is more like 54mm x 54mm.But I do agree the sensor should cover much more for this to be interesting compared to the 36x24mm format.Like0 with roundshot(RS) i can shoot 120/220(54mm) or 70mm films(60 size). a chinese (2-lens)pancam could cover full 60mm on 120/220 film but LF-lenses and HB/mamiya-lenses used. But RS it too heavy to carry around with tripod. Lets wait what roundshot.ch(seitz) will show at photokina.Like0 To answer some serious misconceptions,& To answer the original - the size is reduced because the circle of the lenses, at least the wides, would not produce acceptable corners on a sensor the same size as the film.And yet, those lenses did produce acceptable corners on extreme high resolution film like Tech Pan.& The same reason full frame wide lenses had to be redesigned,Tell that to Leica, whose existing FF lenses, despite the short back focus, are among the sharpest in the world.& and Oly opted for a new 4:3 lens system, Which ended up discontinued when the world noticed that Oly's &telecentric& talk was a pack of lies.& and Nikon went with DX for their initial pro cameras. Because, at the time, FF sensors cost over $10,000.& Sensors see corners (extreme angles) differently to film, and the corners would be lousy.And simple offset microlenses fix that.Like0 Thanks, Joseph. So you think a 55x55 sensor would work on V. I tend to agree with you, because it's all about the covering power (image circle) of the lens (and quality, obviously). I posted a rethink on this myself somewhere below.Using a stepping back, I've found that the 50mm Distagon does indeed provide corners sharp enough for me at 55x55 on digital (but maybe not sharp enough for Hasselblad). If we were talking about making a Pentax 6x7 full frame digital, I think there would be problems (Pentax did announce a digital 67 at a trade show, but th don't know if it was full frame). The problem would be that their wide lenses worked okay in the corners on film (just), but don't have the margin for error that Zeiss built in.The same extra margin probably goes for Leitz, although I don't know. You're being a bit harsh on Oly, I think. I doubt whether their old lens system would have been successful on digital, although (cont.)Like0 some people use some of them. They were making new lenses with better coverage and I guess they could call their designs whatever they wanted. By the way, don't look now but 4:3 is alive and well and going great guns in M4:3 cameras, giving all miniature formats a run. Regarding our mooted 6x6 Digital V, this discussion suggests it's technically a goer but gets back to cost. Big sensor, offset corner microlenses etc etc sounds out of the price range of folks who would like to use their old cameras at full frame for the pleasure of it. Working pros (at all levels) are just using what gets the job done (including Vs), and there are plenty of options already. For most nostalgia folks, a full frame back would have to be priced to compete with all the retired P20's and Valeos out there, and it doesn't sound as if that can happen.But one hopes.Like0 & By the way, don't look now but 4:3 is alive and well and going great guns in M4:3 cameras, giving all miniature formats a run. Of course it isn't. The only thing Panasonic's micro fourthirds has in common with Oly's four thirds is two words. MFT is a short backfocus system that gets its high quality exactly the same way rangefinders like Leica have been doing for around a century, with simple, near symmetrical lenses.Oly's fabric of lies about telecentricity being necessary and all new lens designs being needed now lies dead and buried.Like0 So boring, Hasselblad! Give us fun with more Lunars!Like3 Hasselblad could have done this years ago.
I sold my whole V system at firesale prices because digital had become of age.
Now, after the fact, they produce a back that is outrageously priced.
RIP Hasselblad.Like1 Hasselblad actually did this years ago (five to be precise) with the release of the CFV-39 which even had a larger sensor: 36.7 x 49.0 mm (instead of only 32.9 x 43.8 mm of the CFV-50c), not to speak of all the Phase One and Leaf digital backs available for the V system.Like1 IMHO all of those were not affordable either.
RIP...Like0 EUR11.000! A 500 C/M body can be had for EUR500 (with back and a 80mm lens). You could buy a ton of 120 film rolls and even build a state-of-the-art lab at home. And you'll still have money left for your vacations.Like15 Amen to that!Like1 Maybe Hasselblad finally understands they could sell more and better with the resurrection of the V-System in combination with digital backs than rebadging mediocre Sony cameras. I hope they will...Like7 Would have prefered REAL SQUARE close to FULL FRAME an BLACK & WHITE only (excuse me four shouting, but Hassy seems to be deaf dumb and blind these years).Like2 That 12.5MPx mode sounds nice. It will probably use a full &bayer quad& as a single pixel, effectively performing supersampling in-camera. Great way to get around demosaicking! Any samples around yet?Like3 You can't get around demosiacing that way. The centers of the red and blue pixels are displaced, so the different color images are skewed in relation to each other, and you still need to interpolate everything into its correct location.Like4 You have a point there. Well, I still don't like bayer pattern...Like1 Does it go on the 2000fc?Like0(unknown member) I would think so, since the
series accepts the same backs as the 500 series.2000FC and FCW are great cameras.Like0 Or you could stick a roll of film in it, for the time being anyway! I believe the quality achievable is acceptableLike0 More than acceptabel in fact.Like0 It makes Leica a real bargain.Like0 And would you have chips with that ??Like0 That will not keep the sinking Titanic afloat, bye bye HassyLike0 15K huh. :/Like0 Well, considering that they were charging $6K for a re-badged Sony NEX camera with a fancy wooden handle, this is definitely better than that.Like10 It was not the NEX or E-mount line of the Sony cameras that was being re-badged. It was one from the regular Alpha mount dSLR line or rather dSLT line.Like0 The Hasselblad Lunar is a re-badged a NEX-7 with a wooden handle and a $6500 price tag:Like1 Perfect for that flat synthetic lifeless look that is all the rage these days.Like2 Just image there is a new 500CMD. Range of about 6-8 CZ lens. all up to date designs with this and perchance a 40MP ecomeny model. A lens shade
or two, a prism or two, even some new film backs. Basic model with 80mm F2.8 Planar and 40MP for under 10k. people would by this product and it would have a useful place in photography. Not old used ones, with behind lens metering, all electronic sutters and f stops. Go hold and old 500CM with and 80mm lens, it is very light, electronic improvements would easily give a top speed of 1 or 2k. No hand cranking. T.he film back would have it's own motor. Hassi stop making Lunas, make this camera. People will love it MF and all. Bet'cha.Oooh, brain storm, a mirrorless model with the lCD where the old reflex focusing screen was, leave the one off the back to save money, no need for prism for backward left to right . AF would work with this system, it may kill their oth system , oh well I love fujions. It would be even lighter.Like2 Part of the beauty of the Hasselblad system was the square format...Like1 I have been wishing for Hasselblad to make such a back that can integrate with the V system seamlessly for a long time, looks like they finally did it. Now owners can use their well built bodies and lenses, as well as prism finders, I am glad that they finally recognize there are still a lot of people hanging on to their old&golden standard& system, and it's value.Great job Hasselblad, even thought I can't afford the price, how about making a barebones version for $5K to $6K? for the non-profit making photographers.Like1 what do you mean? they've offered 'integration' since the first CFV back, there's nothing new here, just new CMOS sensor and larger LCD - that's itLike2 How's life under a rock been?Like1 This particular CFV-50c is a little different than the previous because you use the PM/PME-90 now. I heard you couldn't do that previously. The back is tapered on the top to allow the use of the viewfinder. I think that was a good design choice.Like0 So at a bit less than double the price of the Pentax 645z, you get the same size sensor, no camera, half the frames per second, and about 8 stops lower maximum ISO. Oh, and less than half the pixels on the screen. Or for the same price as the Hasselblad, you can get a Pentax with better engineering, better metering, better autofocus, better low-light performance, beter proceesor, better ergonomics, everything integrated SLR-style, and two or three new lenses designed for digital.Wait, let me think about this....Like14 Yes, the price is about half and all that, BUT, that's not Hasselblad.Pentax 645s and 6x7s have always been less than half the price of the Hasselbad V.That's the way it was, and that's the way it is.Like11 It also offers Hasselblad Zeiss lenses.
The Pentax doesn't.Like0 Pentax does seem like a better deal these days, especially given that image quality is probably great on both.Like5 Not only the same size sensor, but my understanding is that it is the same 50 mpx Sony sensor.BTW, the sensor on the Pentax 645z (and Hasselblad) is much smaller than 60mm x 45mm. It's not that much larger than a full-frame 36mm x 24mm sensor.Like1 The new Pentax lenses (25,55,&90) as well as some of the some of the older FA lenses are as good or better than some of the Zeiss lenses.
It depends on what lens and what focal length.Like1 Are there no other companies left that make 3rd party backs for Hassy V? Everyone supports only their own system now?Like0 Phase One and LeafLike0 Oops wrong postLike0 I wish Mamiya would introduce one of these for the RZ67.
$15K is a lot of money for a back, but still cheaper than buying a whole new system including lenses. Hats off to Hasselblad for recognizing this latent market.Like4 The IQ250 in M-mount fits on the RZ67.Like5 Very well! Now USA have certainly not more excuses to pull out. Thanks to this innovation, NASA can finally return to the Moon using their historical Hasselblad with this new digital-back
... Go!Like3 Also «Photographers using V System vintage cameras can now realise the true potential for these definitive capture devices» IF they don't care about the diference of their usual lenses angle of view and getting instead something COMPLETELY diferent!!!Sigh! -_-I wonder exactly how much less image a photographer would get by using that other brilliant idea of «oClassic Hasselblad square crop option.», Guess using only 32mm is like using a 2x teleconverter... so your best and EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE wide angle will be just a regular normal lens! Yes Hassy, it sounds like the PEEEEERFECT solution!Sigh!!!Please Hassy do give us a wood back and raise the price by 5000EUR! At least that way we will not be so surprised!!!Like3 Bah... where's the wood trim?!Like8 it's at your local Home Depot, you like? you put it on, DIY!Like0 Yeah but does that cost enough to make me part of the exclusive MMTB club?...MMTB=more money than brainsLike0 Oh! I would have preferred 30 megapixels and full frame. I'll be able to afford this in ten years time when the price drops to a point I could feasibly purchase one. Maybe!Like0 wishful thinking :) when digital came along, there were only two options, Dalsa and Kodak. now there's also Sony. MF film was fine, but these days companies don't manufacture/develop much - what's on the shelf is what they can useLike1 &now there's also Sony.& There's really no &also& there. Now there's Sony, period.On Semiconductors bought the remains of the Kodak sensors division from Platinum Equity a couple of months ago, reportedly for 1/3 what Platinum paid for it. Their only remaining customers are in the smaller industrial sensors: red light cameras, inspection, etc.Teledyne has pretty much refocused DALSA on line sensors.Like1 If they had made the price closer to the 645Z, I would have been interested. As it is, rather than use it on my 500 Classic, I'll just go for the 645Z to go with my 645 lenses.Like4 This move should be heartily applauded.Recently Hasselblad has done nothing but bad marketing, so a cutting-edge digital back for a legacy system that will last for another few decades is a genuinely useful and interesting product.At the very least, it isn’t a cynical rebranding exercise. The V System is the Hasselblad that photographers still care about, as seen by stubbornly high prices on eBay despite the great surplus of ex-studio equipment floating around. There’s no reason this back won’t sell modestly but successfully at eleven grand. I’d be seriously tempted by it if I had a V System, a couple of choice Zeiss lenses, and about eleven grand.Like8 It’s worth clicking on the link to Hasselblad’s data sheet. Some interesting stuff in there, including a good explanation of why someone might want to use this back.I must also say I’m digging the industrial design of this new back. Tasteful, respectful, but not slavishly retro. Relevant.(Hearty applause.)Like2 I thought that, but look at the press images. These aren't product photos, they're composite renderings. Could it be that the company that now sells the once-great brand is trying to gauge interest before it bothers with actually building any product? It's so much cheaper to do cheesy highlights on a retouched photo and send out a press release.Like2 Has anybody else noticed the irony here?Old fashioned photography is so passe!
Why bother with setting up lights, platforms, cycs, reflectors and who know what, when you can so easily create your image in Maya, directly from engineering drawings.
Gotta admit, some pretty nice highlight stars there.Like0 Yay!!! Let's applaud Hasselblad for updating their CFV with the latest sensor on the shelves of Sony Warehouse. Seriously, what is here to applaud, they're not even competing with IQ250 and not mentioning 645Z when it comes to features offered by this sensor.Like1 @BJN That's how all product shots are made these days if the product exists as a CAD file. For industrial design, that is everything. Or did you think the initial product shots you get of Canon, Nikon or any other brand of cameras and lenses was of actual cameras and lenses?Like0 Soon enough all commercial imagery will be computer generated. We're almost there.
In case nobody has noticed, that tends to diminish the value of commercial photography, and makes photography an increasingly poor profession.
Bad enough when laundry detergent manufacturers do it, but you gotta wonder when dear old Hassy does it!
Oh well, there will always be weddings and pet portraits...Like0 AAAH Hassy feeling the price preassure of the 645Z!!!The Hassy forgot that «its legions of dedicated V System photographers» if they still wanted to work with digital médium format all this time and did not swallow the bitter pill of it's digital system, most certainly they already migrated to Phase One or Pentax!!!Like2 A lot of us downsized to FF because the economics wasn't there, but kept our V gear in hope. Then miniature kept pace with MF and it was never worth jumping back to for us (36mp FF compared to 22mp MF is too close a call for the money, and convenience).This one is getting there for IQ and convenience for the money. Other V solutions are clumsy - 3rd party backs need a synch lead with older cameras, and a Pentax body needs a manual lens adapter, so you lose the auto diaphragm, another
pain. So this back has advantages over anything else available, if you have a cupboard full of V.But yes, it's obviously in response to Pentax, who have pioneered this lower end but high res MF market. Full marks to Pentax for being more courageous and loyal to its users.Like1 For that price, without LV and no USB, it's missed opportunity.Like2 Especially with
no body and autofocus included, and no weather protection etc etc...You know: like a pentax 645Z!Like6 I'd be happy just with LV. It would make manual focusing and composition - no focus mask and - in portrait orientation easier. I really hate removing and rotating my Aptus, but at least I can do that, with CFV you can't.Like1 Maybe 50MP is too much for the old lenses, and too pricey.I think the sweet point is maybe 20MP or 30MP, with a competitive price, and a per-pixel sharpness that will be incredible, while still retaining the quality of the old lenses, with a better dynamic and also the ability to work with available light.Anyway it's interesting, if the price point was lower, I might think about a 501CM, for portrait photography...As stated by others, maybe I should take a look at the Pentax 645z with 150mm for portrait photography, maybe it's a killer!Like3 For sure it is, and for sure you will love that you can actually have autofócus to nail the portrait how you want it!Like0 I did portrait in manual focus, in full-frame slr, as I did with 35mm cameras, it's not as &perfectly focused& each time as an autofocus, but it's more human, it enables me to to project my vision.Like1 Sorry iAPX, did NOT want to impose my own choices: even if many times i use manual focus, in portrait I have learned the hard way that usually the person moving or even my breathing are enough to get the focus wrong! Very wrong! But if you used a 150mm f2.8 and focused well, please do continue to do how you like! :)(Me personally, I don't like to waste a single 120 frame by bad focus!)Like1 For me a portraiture is a statement, something that I share with my model, a moment. technically perfect is interesting, but I am more looking as a emotional insight into the person I shoot.Not the pixel-perfect, but instead a picture that will say his/her mother, father, family and firends to say &it's it&, this is how we know him/her.Something that might be kept for decades or more, that offer much more than just skin-depth, even if sometimes it might be sad, it should go into the soul.That's why taking a great portrait take me one to two hours, talking, having a wine glass, laughing, thinking about our life, opening-up to each other. A portrait is not a photography for me, it's a statement, it's to drilling to the soul, and it's engaging for me too.Like1 Its a bit pricey for what it is.
They are clearly milking their great brand reputation built from true photographers workhorses like the HV, Stellar, and of course the crown jewel Lunar.Like4 Products like this is why the Pentax 645z is going to be a success.Like22 Apart from the fact that Pentax doesn't offer any tethering solutions and that's where most of MF is used - studio. For landscape you're better off with a digital back on a tech camera and take full benefit of T/S options there (not even speaking of larger image circles and smaller package in general)Like2 The 645z is new, but teathering is available and will be increasingly available.link:
Like4 I didn't know about 645Z tethering, but I think there are T/S options for 645Z. Of course more limited than on a technical camera:There are a lot of people using 645D for landscapes and I think there will be more. With 645Z pricing, the 645Ds will be around a price of a full frame dSLR with significantly cheaper legacy lenses. That is a very attractive offer for enthusiasts who will probably stick to the brand.Like0 New tethering software to be released at PhotokinaLike0 So I could buy the Pentax 645z with the same sensor and the whole camera for a third less than the cost of just this sensor-back?OK Hassy...
Whats next, your gonna put fancy wood on a Sony and charge 10x as much for it?Like20 Didn´t they actually do that?Like1 Can someone tell me what the point of Hasselblad is?Honesty. Can anyone tell me what purpose this company serves (other than catering to the Trumps of the world) by existing?Like1(unknown member) In the film era, Hasselblad products were intended mostly for the working professional whose company would
be buying the equipment.
The cost could be justified, since the image quality the camera produced was necessary for large product catalogs and industrial, architectural, and fashion photography, plus weddings.
In the digital era this market is still there.Like10 I still use my Hasselblad 500CM.I prefer it to digital when shooting landscapes especially with Kodak Portra 400. The dynamic range is incredible and the colour sublime.My 500CM is 40years old and will be still going in another 40 years when all your current digital cameras and myself will be dead.Like7 Well said, the 500CM is completely mechanical and
built like a tank, it can easily go for a hundred and more years if not abused, just like the fine Swiss mechanical watches.Like2 @Wye Photography - out of curiosity, why Portra 400 for landscapes? Why not slide Velvia 50 or print Ektar 100?Like1 They do make stuip cameras like the Luna, but High fashion and studio pros thoughtout the world have used and do use these cameras. They are world class period. Your Nikon D7100 just would not cut it.Like0 Because of high dynamic range of the portra 400. But you are right there are better films than this 400. except you dont need to enlarge a lot.Like0 Malarky.
I knew many, many pro photographers in the 80s and 90s who's Hassys were in constant use.
They each had multiple cameras and lenses because at any given time ONE of them was off to service because something failed.
It's fun to romanticize these mechanical cameras but they were problematic -
at least the bodies and backs were.
Believe it or not, but Mamiya made inroads because their 67 and 645 systems was more reliable and offered a more versatile negative.Like0 @hexxthalionJust a personal experience. As you may know kodak re-engineered Portra 400 just a few years ago. I generally expose it at ISO160 or 200 when its quite bright. I have over exposed by three stops and still have great scans. The amount of data held in the highlights is just incredible. I find Ektar too saturated especially in skin tones, Ektar's dynamic range good as it is, is not as good as Portra 400. I have had some wonderful scans from Ektar, but in the excitement of the moment when I just get carried away shooting and I have messed up exposure, the latitude of Portra is so good that you don't have to worry about exposure errors. With Portra its great to shoot not having to worry about blowing the highlights in, say, the clouds. Furthermore the rolloff into spectacular highlights is just so smooth. I love the colours of Portra, natural, and wonderfully subtle. Even with three stops of over exposure there is no colour shift or loss. ...cont in part twoLike0 @hexxthalion part twoVelvia. A wonderful film. Personally, I don't use it because of its limited dynamic range. That does it for me. I used it a couple of times on my Hasselblad, and when you see those 6x6 slides, WOW, they look amazing. Because I have no pretentious about being a good photographer my technique is pretty lax, I shoot from the hip and on the move, no tripod or ND grads for me. Therefore I need a film or sensor that is tolerable to some abuse, in this regard Portra 400 just continues to amaze me. Recently I was on top of a mountain and I made one quick exposure that I realised was three stops over exposed. No need to worry, the scan was fab, in fact, the grain was better because of the overexposure.I also process my own film, B&W and recently colour C41, the E6 process is another reason I don't use Velvia. It is a thrill taking Portra from the dev tank and not worry about blown highlights. It is an amazingly forgiving film.Like0 @fortwodriverI am not a pro and never will be and as a result my kit is well looked after and is not used extensively. I know a few former professional photographers who used the 500 with no problems. I suppose it all depends how these work horses were worked. You can work any machine to death if you work it hard enough. Generally, Humans break first. The main problem I have had with my 500 is that some of the speeds have almost rubbed off one of my lenses. With good care and some TLC I can't see why my 500 will not go on for many, many, many years. Will your camera?Like0 @Wye Photography - agree, but you mentioned 'landscapes'. I usually have 3 films with me (and sometimes two backs, depends if I pack Mamia 6 or not), Ektar or Velivia for landscapes, Portra160/400 for general/portraits and always Acros100 and DeltaPro400. I also develop B&W at home, for colour though I find it challenging to keep temps at required level - B&W is easy :)Like0 @hexxthalionI like you.Funny, I have three backs loaded with film, Portra 400, Ektar and HP5+ A Mamiya 6 is a camera I wish I had, I use a Fujifilm GA645Zi and a Yashica 134G with the Hasselblad. Your use of film is the right film for the right job. My use of film is the easy and lazy way. I do love Portra for everything tho, I love the muted colour palette.Recently I purchased a Jobo processor for £60 which being thermostatically controlled, keeps the chemical temp very stable. The first two rolls weren't very good at all, then I discovered that the film needs a temperature controlled pre-wash to bring the film and tank to working temperature. Good results after that. I really don't think processing C41 is viable without a Jobo processor (or similar). My Jobo is a CPE 2 Plus. It makes processing C41 problem free.
When I have more experience I will have a go at E6 processing. That should be fun!Like0 Funny that there's two conversations going on here and I relate to both. I used to shoot remote properties on Velvia, and had to process them on site - at the homesteads using bottled and filtered water, but I've even heated water for the E6 baths over a camp fire. It sounds crazy but it's okay. You just need a thermometer and a lot of care.Re Blad reliability in the bush - I'd rate them about the same as modern gear, except that they're always repairable. The Synchro Compur shutters were made with too fine a tolerance and got sticky in cold, whereas Mamiya's Sekosha? shutters kept going. But the Blads are tougher than they look. I slipped on rock once while carrying one on a tripod over my shoulder. It went through a wide arc and smashed on the granite, disintegrating the wind-on lever. I finished the shoot with it.Like0 @EcoPIx.Developed Velvia in the bush over a camp fire! WOW! Respect!I don't suppose you were fighting off Crocs and Dingoes as well! lol.Like0 @Wye Photography - you managed to get that Jobo dirty cheap :)Like0 I find it strange that it is £11,400, yet EUR11,000. At current rates, if you cross the channel and buy it in France you could buy it for effectively £8700 saving you £2300 and still have the Europe-wide warranty. Rip off Britain again?Edit, sorry just seen to thread below. Still If the 11K euros includes tax, it is still a rip-off. Do we know if this the case or is the euro price without local tax?Like0 Most euro prices already include the sales tax.Like1 Just buy a couple of Nikon D810's and go on a tripLike1 The Nikon will not match the Hasselblad's quality.
The Nikon didn't even match the older Pentax at 37mp.Like7 D810 matches the Hassi close enough for all those armchair photogs here.Like11 Yeap but for a real pro, the D800/D800E/D810 have just pixels counts, without enough lens resolution to use it, at this point. That's why I bought a D610, 24MP is really the limit for actual FX lenses. D8xx are marginally better for resolution, but not-so marginally worse in termes of dynamic and noise!Over 24MP, I think you really need a bigger sensor.The question is, do some of us really need more than 24MP? or 18MP? or even 12MP?I still use my D300 for contests in north-america, and it just deliver, we are usually nominated and sometimes winner!Like4 I'm mostly way happy with my 10 to 12 MP DSLR or mirrorless Systemcameras....for instance, i do shoot pictures for stuff to sell on ebay with my old Sony V1 (5MP) or a similar digicam, and the IQ is quite good for this kind of pictures. I've found the 16MP of my D7000 already much - and the 20 MP of the Sony A3000 is really too much for my personal taste, for instance.Like0 &my old Sony V1&I've also still got mine. Still quite a nice, well featured camera, except possibly for the small screen.Like0 indeed, and just works well like back in 2004. The screen was already 2003 too small from size.Like0 @Johannes Zander - D800E couldn't touch Aptus 75S from 2006. If it could, I'd buy it instead of Aptus. So no, D810 definitely can't touch Sony's CMOS 50mp sensorLike0 &&iAPX wrote: Yeap but for a real pro, the D800/D800E/D810 have just pixels counts, without enough lens resolution to use it, at this point. That's why I bought a D610, 24MP is really the limit for actual FX lenses. D8xx are marginally better for resolution, but not-so marginally worse in termes of dynamic and noise!&&&Sorry but this is plain BS. Did you ever make one picture with a D800, D800E or D810? Otherwise just look at tests. DR of the D800 is even better than that of the D600/610 and resolution is as much higher as you should expect based on the pixel count, with decent lenses if not higher. Maybe you don't need 36 megapixels because you don't see the quality differences, well that's a different discussion. Most of the pictures I sell are for the web, but that does't mean I don't see the advantage of the D800/810 e.g. for print.Like0 RichRMA, Nikon $3500, Hasselblad $16,900. There is not that much difference in image quality,
unless you are money blind. Plus the Nikon can go from studio to field instantly, try that with your Hasselblad.Like1 Congratulations to Hasselblad for finally making a product that their customers wanted a number of years ago.If only other companies would actually listen to their customers.
Eventually.Like8 They made quite a few digital backs, the CFV-16, CFV-16 II, CFV-39, CFV-50 and now this one, CFV-50c. Not quite sure what part of your &customers wanted a number of years ago& you're talking about.Like1 @dinoSnakeWell, Fujifilm does! See how much improvement their firmware have had yet, for example beginning with the X100, with Firmware 2.xx it's a much better Digicam then ever before onto release, the same goes for the X-Pro1, and all other X-System mirrorless from Fuji. The brand does listening to it's customers quite nice, adding most wanted features or corrections.Sony on the other side improved the startup time & JPEG engine with firmware 1.02 for the A7/R series - hopefully that wasn't the only firmware improvement for these two guys. About the A7R: if you compare the D800E or brandnew D810 Nikon to the A7R - it's just a bargain, fom DxOMark, veryclose behind these Nikon Guys, but for example the A7R body here into germany right now costs less than half the D810 - and is IQ-wise equal virtually.Like1 as @nathantw said, I'll just add 'good morning sunshine'Like0 I would love to see a similar digital back for old film SLRs.Like10 Starting with my FM2, please!Like4 Since when did 11000 Euro equal £11400.
Last time I looked there were 1.2637 Euro to the pound.
On that basis the UK price should be £8700.Like1 The UK price includes tax. Without the VAT it is £9500Like0 and you're quoting euro prices without VAT? That would be unusual. For consistency, you should quote ex-tax prices as sales taxes vary quite a lot.Like2 well I purchased one about four weeks ago haven't completed exhaustive tests yet but:Not convinced about DOF.No metadataNo square format menu option.Phone the seller CR Kennedy in Sydney Aust and as told to crop it to a square.. well I can already do that with my Nikon D800 why the hell would I want to crop a Hasselblad shot. That's one of the reason I bought the thing in the first place back in 1990. Not super excited yet stand by big landscape testing about to begin next month.Like0
Total: 54, showing: 1 & 50
The Fujifilm X-H1 is a top-of-the-range 24MP mirrorless camera with in-body stabilization and the company's most advanced array of video capabilities. We've been shooting with one for a while now and have put together a gallery, a sample video and some preliminary analysis.Panasonic's Lumix DC-GX9 is a rangefinder-style mirrorless camera that offers quite a few upgrades over its predecessor, with a lower price tag to boot. We've spent the weekend with the GX9 and have plenty of thoughts to share, along with an initial set of sample photos.Panasonic's new premium compact boasts a 24-360mm equiv. F3.3-6.4 zoom lens, making it the longest reaching 1"-type pocket camera on the market. We spent a read our first impressions.The Pixel 2 pushes the envelope in terms of what can be accomplished with computational photography. Find out why it earns our highest ever score for a smartphone camera in our full review.The Panasonic GH5S is best understood as an even more video-centric variant of the GH5. We've tested it in a range of circumstances to see whether the video improvements are worth the loss of stabilization.
Landscape photography isn't as simple as just showing up in front of a beautiful view and taking a couple of pictures. Landscape shooters have a unique set of needs and requirements for their gear, and we've selected some of our favorites in this buying guide.Quick. Unpredictable. Unwilling to sit still. Kids really are the ultimate test for a camera's autofocus system. We've compiled a short list of what we think are the best options for parents trying to keep up with young kids, and narrowed it down to one best all-rounder.If you're a serious enthusiast or working pro, the very best digital cameras on the market will cost you at least $2000. That's a lot of money, but generally speaking these cameras offer the highest resolution, the best build quality and the most advanced video specs out there, as well as fast burst rates and top-notch autofocus.Video features have become an important factor to many photographers when choosing a new camera. Read on to find out which cameras we think are best for the videophile.Are you a speed freak? Hungry to photograph anything that goes zoom? Or perhaps you just want to get Sports Illustrated level shots of your child's soccer game. Keep reading to find out which cameras we think are best for sports and action shooting.
Finished challengesLetter A by Wilfried HKGfrom The Letter &A& or &a& as found NOT SIGNSThe Borgia Stairs To Piazza di San Pietro in Vincoli, Rome by wam7from NightCanon Firing by BBrooksfrom The laws of thermodynamicsThe memory of trees by johanmiekefrom The Memory of Trees &
Latest articlesA blockchain crypto-art rose based on a digital photograph by Kevin Abosch was just sold for the equivalent of $1,000,000 USD in cryptocurrency to 10 equal investors. If that last sentence made absolutely no sense to you, read on.Tamron is teasing another lens announcement, but this time leaked images reveal what it is. On February 22nd, expect Tamron to unveil the 70-210mm F4 Di VC USD.Swiss Olympic skier Lara Gut wiped out on a run last week, and slid straight into a group of photographers shooting the action from the sidelines. Getty photographer Sean Haffey kept on shooting as Gut slid towards (and eventually hit) him.Leaked product images show Samyang/Rokinon is preparing to add another super-fast lens to its Extreme Performance series of lenses: the Samyang XP 50mm F1.2 EF.There was a time when Fujifilm mirrorless camera users may have felt the need to go to another system to shoot video. Thanks to a new camera and a couple of lenses, they suddenly have some sweet options.The Rotolight Neo 2 is an LED light panel with the capability to fire its LEDs fast enough and bright enough to act as a strobe. Is it enough to make stills photographers re-think their old-fashioned speed lights? Read on and find out.Photographer Florian Nick spent six weeks in the Canadian wilderness capturing this Vimeo Staff Pick timelapse. Find out why and how he did it in this detailed behind the scenes guest post.We've spent some time getting acquainted with Panasonic's freshest mirrorless camera, the GX9, putting its tilting EVF to good use. Check out our initial samples.Sony has made something of a break-through in sensor development with a new backside-illuminated CMOS sensor that is capable of global shutter, a huge improvement over current CMOS global shutter technology.As a result of its licensing deal with Getty, Google Images will no longer link directly to an image file from the search results. Instead, users will have to actually visit the site that hosts it. Microsoft has released a new "Ultimate Performance" mode for Windows 10 Pro for Workstations&a mode that throws all power management out the window (so to speak) in favor of the best possible performance it can pull from your hardware.If it's upheld, the new New York federal court ruling&which will very likely be appealed&would mean millions of people and publications are violating copyright every single day.Similar to Apple's AirDrop functionality, Microsoft's new Photos Companion app lets you send photos and videos from an Android or iOS smartphone to a PC via a WiFi network.The Fujifilm X-H1 is that company's latest flagship, with specs that appeal to stills photographers and serious videographers alike. Here's a detailed look at everything that's new and improved.The Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS200 is a powerful, pocketable travel zoom compact camera, with an impressively long lens. We've had our hands on one.Samsung just released a few short advertisement videos for the Samsung Galaxy S9 on its Korean Youtube channel, two of which hint at the upcoming smartphone's new and improved camera features.After years of planning and dreaming, wet plate photographer Markus Hofstaetter finally accomplished one of his crazier goals: shooting wet plate collodion photography... handheld.Thomas Escher, Panono's new CEO, wants to steer the company strategy towards customized software development for the real-estate and construction sectors."Jurist Thomas Borberg said in a WPP-produced video that 'You have to be able to feel a World Press Photo in your stomach. If not, it&s not a World Press Photo.' Given this position, it&s not surprising that violent images are the ones that provoke stomach churning reactions."Croatian brand Noa will launch its N7 smartphone at MWC. The phone will feature a 16MP dual-camera setup, and a high-resolution mode that captures 80MP images.Michigan portrait and wedding photographer Brady Kenniston explains how he captured photos of an incredible, once-in-a-lifetime event: the SpaceX Falcon Heavy rocket launch on February 6th.Lensbaby has announced the Burnside 35, which it calls an adaptation of the Petzval lens design with the added benefit of an effect slider to adjust the strength of vignetting and bokeh.The Fujifilm X-H1 is a top-of-the-range 24MP mirrorless camera with in-body stabilization and the company's most advanced array of video capabilities. We've been shooting with one for a while now and have put together a gallery, a sample video and some preliminary analysis.Fujifilm has unveiled the X-H1, a flagship 24MP APS-C camera that builds on the X-T2's feature set by adding 5-axis image stabilization, a touchscreen and more advanced video capabilities.With the release of its Fujinon MKX 18-55mm T2.9 and MKX 50-135mm T2.9 cinema lenses, Fujifilm finally gives X-mount shooters access to some great lenses that have already been available to E-mount shooters for months.Fujifilm's newest X-series camera takes video very seriously, but also offers a strong stills feature set largely borrowed from the X-T2. We've had some time with a full-production X-H1 that luckily coincided with a little bit of rare February sunshine.The Korean manufacturer will introduce a suite of AI technologies for its smartphones, including a Vision AI that puts the focus on camera usability and performance. The 2018 version of the flagship LG V30 will be the first device to feature the new tech. Directors from six US intelligence agencies&including the CIA, FBI, and NSA&have told the Senate Intelligence Committee that it does not recommend Americans purchase Huawei devices, citing multiple security concerns.Skydio claims the autonomous R1 drone is "the most advanced autonomous device&of any kind&available today." It uses the NVIDIA Jetson AI to continuously track you, even through complex environments like dense woods.The World Press Photo Foundation has revealed the six finalists for World Press Photo of the Year 2018 today, in preparation for the final awards ceremony in Amsterdam on April 12th.Tips or suggestions?
Editorial content
Cameras & Lenses
All content, design, and layout are Copyright & 1998 - 2018 Digital Photography Review All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction in whole or part in any form or medium without specific written permission is prohibited.
Continue to www.dpreview.com &}

我要回帖

更多关于 哈苏h6d100c拍的照片 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信