Ufceddie brockk

为什么Brock Lesnar不打UFC跑回来WWE了?_百度知道
为什么Brock Lesnar不打UFC跑回来WWE了?
我有更好的答案
或许BROKE也发现了,他的合同到期了,又丢了重量级冠军,加上年龄增长,而且他之前肠子有病做了手术,身体状况不是很好,所以留在UFC也没什么好处。其次,你没发现白大拿在利用BROKE么?他只是利用他提高UFC号召力而已首先
采纳率:23%
WWE在美国也只是排十几的运动项目啊,WWE的年薪最高也不过200W啊
UFC排名多少我不知道,不过那水平真是很烂呀,除了包装打起来真没啥亮点,薪水么UFC据说是有保密协议,看爆出来的,什么分红呀,红包呀,提成呀,出场费呀加起来一年也就那样了,搞不好还是WWE高
本回答被网友采纳
还有一个最重要的理由,他跟他老婆约好如果再输一场就不在打UFC了,而是转行去对抗性较小受伤可能更低的职业摔角
Brock Lesnar ,就是个脑子有问题的
剧情要求这样。Cena最近人气比较低,需要些剧情博得观众的好感
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
ufc的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。布洛克莱斯纳征战UFC集锦 WWE brock lesnar 高清-原创视频-搜狐视频
布洛克莱斯纳征战UFC集锦 WWE brock lesnar 高清
<span class="c-black" data-rss-fanscount=" 人订阅
视频介绍:
布洛克莱斯纳征战UFC集锦 WWE brock lesnar 高清
推荐出品人1、拍下二维码视频随身看
试试手机扫描二维码下,继续观看该视频!
2、下载移动客户端
扫一扫快速下载客户端!
3、关注微信
有惊喜哦!Dana White Would Welcome Brock Lesnar Back To UFC | UFC &reg - News
/sso/redirect
/account/loyalty
&Yes, I would like to receive UFC Newsletter
Upcoming Events
Featured Fighter
Weight Classes
Notable Fighters
Featured Videos
FIGHT LIBRARIES
Click the 'Like' button to become a fan of UFC!
Would you like to subscribe to the UFC Newsletter?
Dana White Would Welcome Brock Lesnar Back To UFC
By Matt Parrino
Web Producer
"The Download" with Dana White is a
exclusive interview with the boss, covering everything that's in the news. This week Dana talks about a potential Brock Lesnar UFC return, and Jose Aldo-Chad Mendes.
If former UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar is planning on making his return to the Octagon once his contract with World Wrestling Entertainment runs out, it is news to UFC president Dana White.
White and Lesnar still communicate regularly, and White said Brock hasn&t brought up a UFC comeback. But the boss also doesn&t rule it out.
&I have a great relationship with Brock, we talk all the time,& White said. &I don&t know, we&ll see. If he wants to fight, he knows my number.&
Lesnar&s potential UFC return became a hot topic of conversation earlier this month when former WWE play-by-play announcer and friend of Lesnar&s Jim Ross said a potential 2015 return to fighting may not be out of the question.
"It looks to me like he's gotten back on track," &"He looks phenomenal strength-wise. He's just scary looking. He's more scary looking than he was before he left [WWE the first time]. & I see no reason he couldn&t have the potential to return to the UFC and sell pay-per-views.&
A battle with the crippling disease diverticulitis ended Lesnar&s run in the UFC back in December of 2011 after a loss to Alistair Overeem. He then made his return to the WWE and has been there ever since.
White said that considering what Lesnar was able to do in the cage the first time around, it would be intriguing to see what he could do at 100 percent health.
&It&s pretty amazing what he did and accomplished here while having diverticulitis,& White said. &It would be interesting to see a 100 percent healthy Brock Lesnar compete.&
Lesnar being the polarizing figure that he is, there is no shortage of potential bouts waiting for him should he decide to come back to the UFC. Former heavyweight champs &and &have already publically expressed interest in welcoming Lesnar back to the UFC.
On Jose Aldo-Chad Mendes at UFC 179
The Aldo-Mendes feud is as hot as ever and it may reach even hotter levels as the two continue on the road to fight night at UFC 179.
Before Mendes made his way to Brazil, he was sure to get off one final Aldo blast when he spoke to MMAJunkie on Oct. 16.
&He doesn&t do enough to carry his weight as far as media goes. He never does and he never has,& &&I can&t carry this whole fight on my back. I want to punch you in the face. Do you want to punch me in the face? Tell us what you want to do. That&s him being a hermit crab in Brazil.&
& Read: &|&
& Watch: &| &| &|&
When White heard Mendes& gripe, he couldn&t help but chuckle a bit.
&That is hilarious - a hermit crab,& White said.
But White always says that it&s not about what or how much a fighter says, it&s about how he or she performs once inside the Octagon.
&There&s a Conor McGregor and a Chael Sonnen that will pop up every once in a while, but for the most part these guys are who they are. You can&t expect somebody to be who they&re not,& White said. &When you've got Jose Aldo&s record you don&t have to talk too much. You just have to show up and perform.&
As far as the fight goes, White is expecting a war between the champ and the unquestioned No. 1 contender.
&I think Mendes is a completely different fighter than the last time they fought. But Jose Aldo is a bad dude, man,& White said. &It&s a fun fight. I&m excited to see it.&
Stay connected with Dana: &&& &&
Related News
Las Vegas, Nevada
Go inside the lives and gyms of the stars of UFC 219: ferocious women&s featherweight champion Cris Cyborg and her opponent, former champion Holly Holm, an elite striker and strategist.
Go inside the lives and gyms of the stars of UFC 219: 24-0 Khabib Nurmagomedov and knockout artist Edson Barboza.
We chronicle the journey of a social outcast fighting for acceptance as he attempts to break one of the last barriers in pro sports. In all of UFC history an Orc has never competed in the Octagon and Max Carlyle believes it is his destiny to be the first.
UFC 218 showcased non-stop action. See the best of this highlight-reel event with Max Holloway vs Jose Aldo for the featherweight title, heavyweights Alistair Overeem vs Francis Ngannou and former lightweight champ Eddie Alvarez vs Justin Gaethje.
UFC President Dana White recaps the historic UFC 217, which featured three belt changes.
Rose Namajunas talks backstage at UFC 217 after defeating Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the women&#39;s strawweight title.
TJ Dillashaw talks backstage after defeating Cody Garbrandt at UFC 217 for the bantamweight title.
Megan Olivi speaks with Stephen &Wonderboy& Thompson following his win over Jorge Masvidal at UFC 217 at Madison Square Garden.选手最新动态
UFC 141阿里斯泰-欧沃瑞(Alistair Overeem):我要撕开布洛克-莱斯纳(Brock Lesnar)
  UFC 141: Lesnar vs. Overeem
  UFC 141: Lesnar vs. Overeem将于美国时间12月30日(北京时间31日)在拉斯维加斯的米高梅MGM大酒店拉开战幕。&荷兰毁灭者& 阿里斯泰-欧沃瑞(Alistair Overeem)和布洛克-莱斯纳(Brock Lesnar)这两位超大号体型的重量级拳手,将展开一场火爆的比赛。今日,&荷兰毁灭者&阿里斯泰在雅虎上更新了博客,下面是节选的翻译。
  我觉得我赢得了除了UFC外的所有大的赛事的(重量级)冠军。但是我在这里要证明:我是这个星球上毫无争议的最好的重量级拳手。
  我和布洛克-莱斯纳(Brock Lesnar)的比赛是一场超级赛,我要抓住这个机会和他打一场。
  但是我并没有低估他。在他第四场MMA职业比赛中,他从兰迪-库卓(Randy Couture)手中夺得了金腰带,然后和弗兰克-米尔(Frank Mir)和沙恩-卡尔文(Shane Carwin)的比赛中两次卫冕,(这些辉煌战绩)令人印象深刻。布洛克-莱斯纳(Brock Lesnar)的勇士精神也给我留下了深刻的印象,他曾经生了两次很严重的病两次回归,(出院后)立刻就和非常难缠的对手比赛。一年多没打比赛以及手术过后,他显然有很大的信心来战胜我,对此我表示钦佩,但是我更对自己充满信心。我将会KO他。
  他的takedown和地面控制技术方面非常精湛。但是我能阻止他的takedown,而且他在腿脚方面不是我的对手。
  我要撕开布洛克-莱斯纳(Brock Lesnar),成一块一块。}

我要回帖

更多关于 brock turner 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信