各位大神,MC中Lebrongulf coastt togulf coastt技能可以得到吗

> 文章正文
  NBA2K14发售越来越近。玩家对于新游戏的关注度也是越来越高。今天关于2K14新增技能的解释说明对外公布。玩家也将在游戏中享受到新增技能与内容带来的畅快享受。下面就一起来看一看这些技能。
  NBA2K14新增技能:
NBA jordan
  1.LeBron Coast to Coast【只限预购(Available for pre-orders)】
  快攻时速度、敏捷度和控球能力提升4点,面对防守者时的投篮干扰影响将减少。
  2.One Man Fastbreak
  快攻时速度、敏捷度和控球能力提升6点。
  3.Pick Dodger
  拥有此技能的球员不容易被掩护阻挡,且能抵销Brick Wall这个技能,若对方进行掩护的是没有Brick Wall 技能的球员,通常无法顺利的阻挡拥有Pick Dodger技能的球员。
  4.Tenacious Rebounder
  拥有此技能的球员在争抢篮板时赢得卡位的机率以及把篮板球拨掉,让对方也不能把篮板抓下来的机率提升50%。
  5.Flashy Passer
  华丽传球时的不利影响将减少60%。
  6.Screen Outlet
  拥有此技能的球员在pick & roll进行掩护时接到传球后立刻投篮的话,投篮能力将上升4点。
  7.Pick & Roll Maestro
  拥有此技能的球员在pick & roll时在队友掩护后立即投篮的话,投篮能力将提升3点,且比多数球员更能精准的把球传到掩护球员的手上。Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3a9dae2db4fb1e65-ua98).ABOUT COOKIES
We use cookies to offer an improved online experience. By clicking "OK" without changing your settings you are giving your consent to receive cookies.YOU ARE HERE: &|Mark Heisler
These guys know how to throw a partyThanks for coming.In the Seattle SuperSonics' home opener, 19-year-old Kevin Durant scored 27 points, dazzling the sellout crowd."In his first six minutes, Durant filled KeyArena with so much promise . . . we could forget, for a couple of hours, all of the uncertainty swirling like a dust cloud around this franchise," wrote Steve Kelley of the Seattle Times."Kevin Durant is starring in Seattle. Enjoy."The next day, owner Clay Bennett announced he had filed papers to move to Oklahoma City.Not that it is time to call the moving truck. The city has taken the team to court to enforce its KeyArena lease that runs three more seasons through 2010.Should be a fun time for all.--Cautionary tale for prodigiesThen there's LeBron James, runaway rookie of the year in 2004 who has been alternately overhyped or pilloried since, with the needle now swinging back toward:Bust!Get ready for the litany: too passive, lacks killer instinct, doesn't measure up to Michael Jordan.James hasn't gotten one bit worse. Unfortunately, his Cavaliers, who reached the Finals after the East parted like the Red Sea, now look like a second-tier power, even in the East."Our team doesn't look good on paper," James said before the opener, "and right now everybody reports what is on paper. Before we play a game. We'll see what happens."They then unfurled their new "Eastern Conference Champions" banner and lost to Dallas by 18 points.--Save the tigerWith Dwyane Wade out, Miami turned its lonely eyes to Shaquille O'Neal, who averaged 19 points with Wade out last March as the Heat went 11-4."As a tamed tiger now, you always go back to what you know, a la Siegfried and Roy," O'Neal said. "I've been tamed the last couple of years, but here's a chance for me to go wild again. . . ."When I came here, I accepted a different role because that was better for the team. It's just time for me to step up a little more, and I have no problem doing that."He then scored 17 points in the first two games as the Heat went 0-2.--You drive a hard bargainOrlando's Jameer Nelson, who at least doesn't lack confidence, had his heart set on matching the $42-million extension Dallas' Devin Harris got."I think I'm a better player and I mean more to my team," Nelson said. "My numbers are better. Yeah, he's bigger, but he's not a legit 6-3. I'm a legit 6-1."In other words, Harris is bigger and his team is more successful. Nevertheless, Magic GM Otis Smith still gave Nelson $32.5 million, perhaps just for his creativity.The rest of us can only dream of working for Smith with Nelson as our agent. On a prorated basis based on my height (I'm a legitimate 5-10), I'm worth $30.7 million.--Famous last wordsGolden State Coach Don Nelson on Dallas owner Mark Cuban's "Dancing with the Stars" stint: "At least I admit I can't dance."-- Mark Heisler}

我要回帖

更多关于 on the coast 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信