war of beach 刷钱HD 邀请码 DUU3S07K9 还有19次可以领取! 2016,9月16日!

有木有玩War of Beach的,求邀请码。_河南交通职业技术学院吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:97,375贴子:
有木有玩War of Beach的,求邀请码。收藏
采用不可靠方式避孕,怀孕率竟高达85%?!
我就是暖贴小王子 ————————————————自古二楼出残月
跟海岛奇兵真像
这真不是海岛奇兵?
这不是海岛奇兵?!
这不是海岛奇兵?
BH0DSGCKA嘿嘿
差一点我就把海岛奇兵的邀请码给你发过去了,仔细想想海岛奇兵好像没有邀请码
8.12 LJM2D1RA8
这不是海岛奇兵啊
部落冲突部落邀请码要不要
DUU3S07K9 还可以领取20次 2016年9月份的
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Title: War of Beach
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 15 Oct, 2015
Play War of Beach
Free to Play
Recent updates
1. upgrade Command Center to level 22.
2. upgrade the level of troops and buildings.
3. solve the game crashing problem of returning to the main base.
4. add new appearance models to some buildings.
5. New Instance: add General Violence Instance on every Monday and Friday and bring more trophies.
About This Game
War of Beach is a strategy game in which you are to rule your own Island-State.
As the ruler of your island, you are to plan your economy and optimize the layout of your island.
Be careful though, some people might not like your success.
Don`t let your guard down. Wealth will always attract enemies.
Prepare your defense for anything that might try to invade your island.
While you’re at it, you might wish to retaliate with an army of yours.
Why not pay them a visit?
Game Features
- Create your own island and plan its defenses
- Plan, manage and improve your economy
- Choose from a variety of defensive buildings and different troop types.
- Defend yourself from other players or start raiding them
- Skill will be more valuable than anything else
- Achievement system
- Explore your island and its surroundings
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Dual-core 2.0 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10 class GPU with 512MB VRAM
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 2400 or better / NVidia 8600M or better
More like this
Mostly Positive
(10 reviews)
(432 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(265)
Negative&(167)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(432)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(432)
Your Languages&(203)
Display As:
Most Helpful
203 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Total rip of Boom Beach but I like it. It is boom beach for my desk top!
Pretty cool game, (it recalls boom beach, but for computers, that's great) but................................... Diamondssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss x)
There is one little problem: This is a rip off (Or AKA based off of) of Boom Beach. Other then that, IT'S A AWESOME GAME! I suggest this game, Because it has easy functions, And it's the only game like clash of clans on Steam i know, It's good to find a war game where you can make you're own base!
The uninstall button works!
Das a Pretty good
fix the game
────────────────────────▄?▄────────────────────────█─█ ────────────────────────█─█ ────────────────────────█─█ ────────────────────────█─█ ────────────────────────█─?█?█▄ ────────────────────────█──█──█ ────────────────────────█▄▄█──?█ ───────────────────────▄█──▄█▄─?█ ───────────────────────█─▄█─█─█─█ ───────────────────────█──█─█─█─█ ───────────────────────█──█─█─█─█ ────▄█▄──▄█▄───────────█──??█─█─█ ──▄█████████────────────█───█─█▄? ─▄███████████───────────██──??─█ ▄█████████████───────────█─────█ ██████████───??█▄─────────█────█ ████████───???──█─────────█────█ ██████───────██─?█────────█────█ ████──▄──────────?█───────█────█ Look son███──█──────??█───?█──────█────█ Cancer !███─?─██──────█────?█─────█────█ ███─────────────────?█────█────█ ███──────────────────█────█────█ ███─────────────▄?───█────█────█ ████─────────▄▄██────█▄───█────█ ████────────██████────█───█────█ █████────█──███████?──█───█▄▄▄▄█ ██??██────?─██▄──▄█───█───█────█ ██▄──────────██████───█───█────█ ─██▄────────────▄▄────█───█────█ ─███████─────────────▄█───█────█ ──██████─────────────█───█?────█ ──▄███████▄─────────▄█──█?─────█ ─▄█─────▄???█───────█───█──────█ ▄█────────█──█────▄███????─────█ █──▄??────────█──▄?──█─────────█ █────█─────────█─────█─────────█ █────────?█────█─────█────────██ █───────────────█──▄█?────────█ █──────────██───█???──────────█ █───────────────█─────────────█ █▄─────────────██─────────────█ ─█▄────────────█──────────────█ ──██▄────────▄███?????▄───────█ ─█?─?█▄────────?█──────?▄─────█ ─█────????▄─────█────────?────█
Was this review helpful?
game niet afspelen
Was this review helpful?
321 people found this review funny
I am just amazed.I am just amazed at how a little unknown company can take a well-known mobile game, basicly stealing everything from it, AND MAKE IT WORSE.They just took the game &Boom Beach& and made the graphics, the music and even the grammar worse. EW.How was this even allowed by Steam anyway? Did someone fall asleep on the accept button?If you have the joy of uninstalling bad games, THIS IS MADE FOR YOU.If you are a sane person, don't even bother.
Was this review helpful?
91 people found this review funny
Boom Beach copy0/10
Was this review helpful?
43 people found this review funny
Your Basic Facebook stratergy building game.No innovation, very cookie cutter, uses time based mechanic for building, its like a poor version of clash of clan in every aspect. Inferior Graphics, sound, animation, stratergy and gameplay. 2/10I had a look at some of the Advanced bases, which I think are the developers and are maxed out. Basic buildings, no walls, no building positioning bonus, single island map base that dose not expand. Limited number of building, few units & few defenses. Very basic at max level
Was this review helpful?
50 people found this review funny
This is easily one of the worst strategy game I have ever seen. This would have been barely acceptable in 2009 on facebook, and has NOTHING to do on Steam.AVOID AT ALL COST
Was this review helpful?
I personally like the game but I have played the mobile game Boom Beach by supercell and this game is almost a carbon copy of it I cant even make a good first impressions video on the game because of how been there done that It makes me feel because of playing Boom Beach.
Was this review helpful?
Horrible grammar, and they will actually reward you for writing a ????ing good review, everyone report this
Was this review helpful?
18 people found this review funny
The only thing that works is the uninstall button.A complete rip-off of Supercell's Boom Beach! Has Valve started letting any game go on Steam?If I wanted a mobile game on my computer, I would have used BlueStacks.
Was this review helpful?
Pay to WinMobile game ported to Steam30 FPS trash game
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Title: War of Beach
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 15 Oct, 2015
Play War of Beach
Free to Play
Recent updates
1. upgrade Command Center to level 22.
2. upgrade the level of troops and buildings.
3. solve the game crashing problem of returning to the main base.
4. add new appearance models to some buildings.
5. New Instance: add General Violence Instance on every Monday and Friday and bring more trophies.
About This Game
War of Beach is a strategy game in which you are to rule your own Island-State.
As the ruler of your island, you are to plan your economy and optimize the layout of your island.
Be careful though, some people might not like your success.
Don`t let your guard down. Wealth will always attract enemies.
Prepare your defense for anything that might try to invade your island.
While you’re at it, you might wish to retaliate with an army of yours.
Why not pay them a visit?
Game Features
- Create your own island and plan its defenses
- Plan, manage and improve your economy
- Choose from a variety of defensive buildings and different troop types.
- Defend yourself from other players or start raiding them
- Skill will be more valuable than anything else
- Achievement system
- Explore your island and its surroundings
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Dual-core 2.0 GHz
Graphics: DirectX 10 class GPU with 512MB VRAM
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 2400 or better / NVidia 8600M or better
More like this
Mostly Positive
(10 reviews)
(432 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(265)
Negative&(167)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(432)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(432)
Your Languages&(203)
Display As:
Most Helpful
203 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Total rip of Boom Beach but I like it. It is boom beach for my desk top!
Pretty cool game, (it recalls boom beach, but for computers, that's great) but................................... Diamondssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss x)
There is one little problem: This is a rip off (Or AKA based off of) of Boom Beach. Other then that, IT'S A AWESOME GAME! I suggest this game, Because it has easy functions, And it's the only game like clash of clans on Steam i know, It's good to find a war game where you can make you're own base!
The uninstall button works!
Das a Pretty good
fix the game
────────────────────────▄?▄────────────────────────█─█ ────────────────────────█─█ ────────────────────────█─█ ────────────────────────█─█ ────────────────────────█─?█?█▄ ────────────────────────█──█──█ ────────────────────────█▄▄█──?█ ───────────────────────▄█──▄█▄─?█ ───────────────────────█─▄█─█─█─█ ───────────────────────█──█─█─█─█ ───────────────────────█──█─█─█─█ ────▄█▄──▄█▄───────────█──??█─█─█ ──▄█████████────────────█───█─█▄? ─▄███████████───────────██──??─█ ▄█████████████───────────█─────█ ██████████───??█▄─────────█────█ ████████───???──█─────────█────█ ██████───────██─?█────────█────█ ████──▄──────────?█───────█────█ Look son███──█──────??█───?█──────█────█ Cancer !███─?─██──────█────?█─────█────█ ███─────────────────?█────█────█ ███──────────────────█────█────█ ███─────────────▄?───█────█────█ ████─────────▄▄██────█▄───█────█ ████────────██████────█───█────█ █████────█──███████?──█───█▄▄▄▄█ ██??██────?─██▄──▄█───█───█────█ ██▄──────────██████───█───█────█ ─██▄────────────▄▄────█───█────█ ─███████─────────────▄█───█────█ ──██████─────────────█───█?────█ ──▄███████▄─────────▄█──█?─────█ ─▄█─────▄???█───────█───█──────█ ▄█────────█──█────▄███????─────█ █──▄??────────█──▄?──█─────────█ █────█─────────█─────█─────────█ █────────?█────█─────█────────██ █───────────────█──▄█?────────█ █──────────██───█???──────────█ █───────────────█─────────────█ █▄─────────────██─────────────█ ─█▄────────────█──────────────█ ──██▄────────▄███?????▄───────█ ─█?─?█▄────────?█──────?▄─────█ ─█────????▄─────█────────?────█
Was this review helpful?
game niet afspelen
Was this review helpful?
321 people found this review funny
I am just amazed.I am just amazed at how a little unknown company can take a well-known mobile game, basicly stealing everything from it, AND MAKE IT WORSE.They just took the game &Boom Beach& and made the graphics, the music and even the grammar worse. EW.How was this even allowed by Steam anyway? Did someone fall asleep on the accept button?If you have the joy of uninstalling bad games, THIS IS MADE FOR YOU.If you are a sane person, don't even bother.
Was this review helpful?
91 people found this review funny
Boom Beach copy0/10
Was this review helpful?
43 people found this review funny
Your Basic Facebook stratergy building game.No innovation, very cookie cutter, uses time based mechanic for building, its like a poor version of clash of clan in every aspect. Inferior Graphics, sound, animation, stratergy and gameplay. 2/10I had a look at some of the Advanced bases, which I think are the developers and are maxed out. Basic buildings, no walls, no building positioning bonus, single island map base that dose not expand. Limited number of building, few units & few defenses. Very basic at max level
Was this review helpful?
50 people found this review funny
This is easily one of the worst strategy game I have ever seen. This would have been barely acceptable in 2009 on facebook, and has NOTHING to do on Steam.AVOID AT ALL COST
Was this review helpful?
I personally like the game but I have played the mobile game Boom Beach by supercell and this game is almost a carbon copy of it I cant even make a good first impressions video on the game because of how been there done that It makes me feel because of playing Boom Beach.
Was this review helpful?
Horrible grammar, and they will actually reward you for writing a ????ing good review, everyone report this
Was this review helpful?
18 people found this review funny
The only thing that works is the uninstall button.A complete rip-off of Supercell's Boom Beach! Has Valve started letting any game go on Steam?If I wanted a mobile game on my computer, I would have used BlueStacks.
Was this review helpful?
Pay to WinMobile game ported to Steam30 FPS trash game
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website网红当道,越来越多的产品也随波开启了单口相声模式,一向严谨的苹果也不例外。虽然每...
明天(9月16日) Apple Watch Series 2 将发售或发货,在此之前我们抢先一睹 Apple ...
回首过去20年,游戏作为一种娱乐方式改变大家生活,在未来游戏将继续改变我们的娱乐体...
最新消息认为,明年 2017 年的 iPhone 才是真正吸引大众市场的杀手级拍照机皇,而不仅...
智能手机市场经历过疯狂飙升的时期,如今已经趋于成熟。苹果很难再恢复过去那段唾手可...
看来首批iPhone 7 Plus很快售罄是有原因的,你会为了拍照质量而买它吗?
看来之前资本市场对iPhone 7的担心是多余的,现在更期待明年的十周年款iPhone了。
不知道这是因为产量太少,还是因为双摄像头的魅力?
《有道语文达人》是网易有道词典出品的语文学习、古诗翻译、汉语词典软件。它能够让你...
外星人入侵地球的剧情早已不是什么陌生的题材了,关于地球会不会被入侵占领一直是一个...
来自宝岛台湾的游戏厂商硕辣椒(SO-CAYENNE)最近在 App Store 上架了一款全新的冒险...
近日,游戏开发商Boomzap在苹果商店当中推出了其新作《科艾斯亚的传奇(Legends of Ca...
《熊猫博士讲卫生》能够帮助孩子在四岁到五岁这样一个黄金时期养成良好的卫生习惯,从...
近日,游戏开发商Foursaken Media在苹果商店当中推出了一款休闲射击新作《彩色机器人...
有一句话叫“我们都已经过了和别人拼记忆的年龄了”,那么该拼什么?我想应该是积累吧...
目前,虚拟现实革命正在进行,除了 Android 用户之外,iPhone 用户也能够参与其中。
毫无疑问 AirPods 是一款非常优秀的无线耳机,不过人们更加喜欢拿它身上的槽点来做文...
W1 芯片不仅有助于传输高品质音频,而且还带来了行业内最出色全自动的设置方案,以及...
遗憾的是苹果没有一并推出一款光滑的亮黑色基座,原来的深空灰色基座得到了保留。
AirPods任务是将数以亿计的有线耳机扫入历史的垃圾箱。走出这一步后,苹果站到了新的...
不过稍显遗憾的是,并未推出iPhone 7的版本。
或许这将是全球首款内置DAC(数字模拟转换器)和LAM模块(lightning audio module)的...
这款产品能够将 iPhone 7 手机上的 Lightning 接口变成两个,可以在听音乐的同时给手...
有谁玩过war of beach这个游戏吗?
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间297 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
小苹果, 积分 16, 距离下一级还需 34 积分
在论坛下了这个游戏,但目前更新了,不知道在哪里下载新版本。
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间2295 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间43 小时 UID
主题帖子人气