reallyself driving car游戏

赞助商链接
本类月下载排行
本类周下载排行
常用软件推荐
主驾驶游戏电脑版下载(Dr. Driving)是一款模拟真实驾驶的赛车游戏,支持第一和第三视角的切换,第一视角模拟的比较真实,游戏拥有多种任务模式,玩家可以根据需要自行选择。
游戏特色:
游戏很小,3D效果很流畅。操作方面,只支持模拟方向盘操作,默认方向盘在右边,可以设置在左边。游戏在驾驶舱内模拟得比较真实,第三方视角就不行了。游戏有多种任务模式,但任务描述是英文。游戏中不管碰到什么都被警察抓,感觉这样设定不爽。不管怎么说,一款这么小的游戏,还能要求什么呢。
电脑版 安装教程:
1、首先我们得下载模拟器
2、下载完整版apk文件
安装完毕后,安装-&注册都很简单,不再罗嗦了。
右键点击游戏apk图标,选择打开方式-&BlueStacks APK handler 即可安装。
稍待片刻后,模拟器界面就会出现游戏的图标。
此时点击BlueStacks右下角的扳手图标,选择更改程序的大小
然后找到游戏安装包,选中Tablet,点击下面的&Done&按钮。
然后返回主界面,点击游戏图标,就可以开始游戏了
注意:安装所需要的组件比较多,net2.0sp1 安装时360会弹出警告 ,放心可以无视!
必安装sp2组件包:()
安装完后,你会发现apk文件是这样的 ,就OK了。
不是的话,打开方式中选择,这个软件打开就行。
&&请点击以下链接下载该软件:&主驾驶游戏电脑版下载(Dr. Driving)V1.32 最新破解版
上一软件:
下一软件:
(评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关)
为了保证您快速的下载,推荐使用[] 、[] 等专业工具下载.
为确保软件能正常使用,请使用[
]解压本站软件.
目前不少软件都捆绑流氓插件,请在安装的之时务必留意每一个安装步骤.绿色先锋本身是不会捆绑任何插件在软件中的.
该软件为网上收集,若无意中侵犯了您的版权,.我们将在收信后24小时内删除侵权内
本站下载的软件中,部分软件经过压缩加密处理,解压密码为:
感谢您对绿色先锋的支持,请将网站地址放在您的博客,空间等地方,以便我们为您及您的朋友提供更好的服务.
软件按字母排列:
中文按声母搜索:to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 8 Steam Achievements
Title: Driving School Simulator
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 25 Sep, 2014
Buy Driving School Simulator
About This Game
Buckle up, adjust your mirrors and get ready to put your driving abilities to the test as you prove your skills on the streets! Choose between driving a traditional car, bus, or truck and prepare to navigate city streets, mountain roads, or scenic highways. Be aware of the international traffic rules, consider speed limits and stay aware of other drivers to gain maximum points! Manage routes through busy cities with huge traffic volume and deal with the difficult lighting conditions of night-time driving.
More than 30 Levels with a wide variety of challenging scenarios require precision and concentration. Are you ready for the ultimate Driving School Simulator – then grab your keys and start the ignition!
17 different vehicles (cars, buses and trucks)
Amazing landscapes to explore (cities, mountains and highways)
Smooth and realistic car handling
More than 30 levels
Free Ride mode avalaible
Stunning 3D graphics with realistic vehicles interiors
Detailed damage system
Keyboard, gamepad and steering wheel support
Realistic engine sounds for each vehicle
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo / AMD(R) Athlon(TM) X2
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia(R) GeForce(TM) 6800GT / AMD(R) Radeon(TM) HD 4650
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 3 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Quad / AMD(R) Phenom(TM) X4
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia(R) GeForce(TM) GTX 560 / AMD(R) Radeon(TM) HD 6970
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 3 GB available space
(C) 2014 UIG Entertainment GmbH, developed by Ovilex Software.
All rights reserved. Subject to modifications and amendments.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Mostly Negative
(111 reviews)
Controls do not work with Windows 10, at least when using keyboard/mouse.
nope i dont like this game wish i could get a refund!!!!!
doesn't work with keyboard and the game contoller settings are strange.
Helped me passed my Drivers Test
Driving School Simulator does not work properly. If you have ANY controller plugged in, the keyboard will be locked out.The hat-switch is intermittant, and you can't even look all the way around (as you would in real life).The joystick controlls don't even work well. All I was able to do was turn on headlights. Because the keyboard was locked out by the controller, I could not access the menu. I had to hit Alt F4 to quit.I have uninstalled, and deleted this game.
This driving simulator is not bad, but there is a bug where the car drives away a little bit, but it's still fun!
Simulator games tend to be either massively overhyped or completely the opposite. Driving School Simulator undeservingly falls into the latter category. &Mostly negative&? People are calling this one of the worst games of all time... how is that even possible? This game really isn't that bad, people just haven't played many video games I guess. But don't get
this game is bad. It's not terrible, but nearly every aspect needs work. Somehow, simulator developers think that they can just half-??? any already half-baked idea and slap 'Simulator' in the title, and it will sell. That only really works with parody simulators, sorry.4/10 - Poor
I have &tried& to play this game, but it is pretty much unplayable!!! ?11 is a rip-off!! Its not even worth ?0.10 in my opinion! I dont even know where to begin... The controls are awful, the handling (if you can call it that) is pretty much non existant!This is not a simulatior in the slightest!its impossible to change settings and for the game to remember the settings, cars keep spawning out of thin air.And the physics..... OMG!! its the one and only thing that is not broken in this game (BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST)oh, and dont let the &pretty& screenshots fool you either. This is pulled straight out of a origami jar! graphics are rubbish to say the least!Honestly, this game is not worth a buy... It is not a sim....
I Have Learned From This Game:cars can drive under waterunder water looks like heavenyou dont need insurance you can drive off a 250 Foot cliff and have almost no damage and be fine and alive69/69
It's a Simulator but... not in a good way.The popins are bad, Cars appear out of nowhere. The controls... You're driving along, Make a slight turn and your car crashes because you couldn't control it.All you do is drive and you gain XP for doing certain stuff. I'd only get this when it's cheap and you enjoy unlocking achievements.Otherwise &steer& clear of this game.
Great Game! Two In-Game Problems: The Ai Traffic Are Slower Than The Speed Limit And Sometimes ( I Think This Isn't A Bug) Sometimes The Car Turns Very Sharply To The Left Or The Right - I Think It's For Realism.
Don't , just don't buy this game. This is a crap game. I got it on my iPhone and is 100% better. Try it on phone but not on pc because is ?????? shit.
Me want refund, i didn't expect it to be this bad!
The worst simulator I've ever seen. While driving, the car suddenly turns completely to one side making you crash instantly.
It seems as you need a joystick to play (my experience with the keyboard was frustrating).I'd really like to get my money back.
This game is just not fun.It is extremely repetitive, the controls are a little weird, and all you do is accumulate or lose useless &experience points& that you get for doing the right or wrong thing.Definitely not worth $15.
The controls are terrible and the physics laughable. A pedestrian walked across the road and rolled a car over in a collision. Yes, pedestrians are stronger than cars in this game. You can be merrily driving about, one tiny nudge to the left (that used to allign you correctly) makes you take a violent 50 degree turn into oncoming traffic. No reasons, only penalties. It also doesn't properly judge where traffic lights start, and why the heck you're forced to park in reverse is anyone's guess. Whilst trying to park in reverse, I drove in and out of an entire building without any penalties. It was simply an illusion. Put together as well as Big Rigs, but that at least lets you blast off into orbit. This game is just so poorly constructed, I can't even get a giggle out of its woeful assembly. I got this in a bundle, and that's about all it's worth.
I asked for a refund, and I am going to delete the game, I tried for about half an hour to get it to work with my Logitech G27 wheel, it does not remember settings from preplay screen, and it is not possible ingame to change anything, so the game is basically not working.
I got it Thanks to my friends I'll recamend this game
1/10 absolutely awful
Controls do not work with Windows 10, at least when using keyboard/mouse.
Was this review helpful?
It's a Simulator but... not in a good way.The popins are bad, Cars appear out of nowhere. The controls... You're driving along, Make a slight turn and your car crashes because you couldn't control it.All you do is drive and you gain XP for doing certain stuff. I'd only get this when it's cheap and you enjoy unlocking achievements.Otherwise &steer& clear of this game.
Was this review helpful?
Simulator games tend to be either massively overhyped or completely the opposite. Driving School Simulator undeservingly falls into the latter category. &Mostly negative&? People are calling this one of the worst games of all time... how is that even possible? This game really isn't that bad, people just haven't played many video games I guess. But don't get
this game is bad. It's not terrible, but nearly every aspect needs work. Somehow, simulator developers think that they can just half-??? any already half-baked idea and slap 'Simulator' in the title, and it will sell. That only really works with parody simulators, sorry.4/10 - Poor
Was this review helpful?
I Have Learned From This Game:cars can drive under waterunder water looks like heavenyou dont need insurance you can drive off a 250 Foot cliff and have almost no damage and be fine and alive69/69
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
I think developers could did it more precise, even with that game engine. I've just hit the car while parking and no points were taken from me, game only considers some area to activate &success& trigger if your car touches this area. This is a good idea to give people some software to train their driving but I see laziness of developers in every aspect of this game.
Was this review helpful?
25 people found this review funny
Lets start with the pros:The game had
a decent seletion of cars as well as buses and trucks........?Easy achievements if you are into them.......?Nudity?Thats all I can think offNow for a massive list of cons:AI cars drive in surges, often braking suddenly causing you to hit them.AI cars often drive 20-50kph below the speen limit.AI cars often fail to follow road rules. Running red lights, hitting pedestrians, failing to give way.AI cars never indicate.AI cars will change into your lane regardlessif you are right next to them or notStop signs have absolutely no meaning in this game.Except on the highway map, you can drive anywhere you want on the road (or on the side) as long as you dont cross the center if it is a solid line.Cars are oversized for the roads, Buses barely fit.City corners are square which is hard to turn a car around. Buses have to drive on the sidewalk.Pedestrian crossing are randomly placed, usually with no lighting which makes nighttime driving pretty hazardous.Pedestrians WILL cross the road regardless if you are too close to stop. They WILL walk into the side of a bus causing a penalty.Lights at smaller intersection change rapidly and will cause you to lose points if you have not exited in time (buses nearly always lose points).No cabin view, which is ok for cars, but makes driving a bus challenging.Terrible mouse control for adjusting view. No options for quick change or centering. Need to fight to looking backwards.Keyboard driving controls are terrible making driving on the highway map near impossible.Low beam does nothing. High beam is nearly as good as you would expect from low beam. Limit cone width. Signs do not reflect the light until you are nearly on top of them. No penalty for driving with high beam all the time. no option to switch from high beam to low beam.Sign visiblity is low so you barely have time to see a speed change and react.Any Steam notifiactions pop up right over your speed, despite 2 corners having absolutley nothing in them.There is more but I think you get the general idea.For a driving game I would rate this 2/10For a driving game that claims to educate, I am hesitant to give 1/10BTW, I lied about the nudity so looks like that brings it to 0/10
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
First Impressions:Driving School Simulator has some great ideas (an XP system to unlock more cars, a free play mode, different car interiors, etc.) and some not so great ideas (XBox controller was &wonky&, keyboard turning was rough, limited camera view while inside a car, freeplay maps aren't labeled, etc.).
The game is only $15.00 and whether or not you should pick it up will honestly fall back on what you feel an appropriate price tag should be.
I myself would have waited for a sale had I not received a press copy.
It's not a bad game and does have the potential to offer a lot, but some of the implimentation of these features were pretty lazy.
My advice is to check out gameplay videos (like the one below) to see if it's something you feel is worth $15.00 ($12 until Oct 2, 2014).
Steam really needs a &maybe& button...my recommendation would have fallen into that category perfectly.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
REALLY BAD: AI Really bad, cant change controls, cant use remote, Lags, Resoulition doesnt save when changed.Overall dont download the game you will be dissapointed.
Was this review helpful?
It's not often that I regret buying a game.
I'll make an exception for this one though.
Despite all the hyjinks and wacky stuff that this wonderful simulator can do, it's not worth it.
Not worth a penny.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Not support of logitech G27, and the worst game ever... 15EUR to the trash :(
Was this review helpful?
Pedestrian flipped a car.11/10
Was this review helpful?
No... Just no.... where do i start. this game is just horrible for the price its at, this game is worth
$2.00 no more for this game, its garbage. DO NOT BUY this game
Was this review helpful?
This game is just not fun.It is extremely repetitive, the controls are a little weird, and all you do is accumulate or lose useless &experience points& that you get for doing the right or wrong thing.Definitely not worth $15.
Was this review helpful?
Me want refund, i didn't expect it to be this bad!
Was this review helpful?
I asked for a refund, and I am going to delete the game, I tried for about half an hour to get it to work with my Logitech G27 wheel, it does not remember settings from preplay screen, and it is not possible ingame to change anything, so the game is basically not working.
Was this review helpful?
It is not even close to an simulator, besides you can play it for free as an app on your phone! The controls are f*cked up. You can also exploid the game to score extra points.This game overall is just bad and it has nothing special.WASTE OF YOUR MONEY!Just do not buy, I strongly regret buying it.
Was this review helpful?
This Game is a piece of ???? I wasted money on this bullcrap, then I rather go buy driving simulator 2009, It was a while lot better than this. My friend bought this game and hates it, Fix all the bull on this game or this game should be removed from steam.
Was this review helpful?
The controls are terrible and the physics laughable. A pedestrian walked across the road and rolled a car over in a collision. Yes, pedestrians are stronger than cars in this game. You can be merrily driving about, one tiny nudge to the left (that used to allign you correctly) makes you take a violent 50 degree turn into oncoming traffic. No reasons, only penalties. It also doesn't properly judge where traffic lights start, and why the heck you're forced to park in reverse is anyone's guess. Whilst trying to park in reverse, I drove in and out of an entire building without any penalties. It was simply an illusion. Put together as well as Big Rigs, but that at least lets you blast off into orbit. This game is just so poorly constructed, I can't even get a giggle out of its woeful assembly. I got this in a bundle, and that's about all it's worth.
Was this review helpful?
At first after I played the Mobile version of the game, I thought that this would be just as fun, but what I was delivered was a terrible, unorganized, garbage, laggy game that took everything good out of the mobile version. It basically feels like you just made the detail higher and added a WASD control. Game controllers do NOT work correctly and the options menu and key changing menu is such a piece of garbage.I wish I could get refunds back because I would in a heart beat. If you are going to release a god damn simulator, MAKE SURE IT EVEN SLIGHTLY WORKS AND HAS THE SIMULATION FEEL LIKE THE REST OF THE OTHER ONES!I bet if you compared this game to Flight Simulator 2014, IGN would have rated it a 10/10 compared to this piece of garbage!Take my advice and don't buy the game, I have every game the company made on my mobile device, and it's way better to just go get that version FOR FREE, FREE! Then spend the money you have on this piece of ????ing ????!
Was this review helpful?
Its total ???? ok?You can get it free on Ios and Android.The mobile version is even better than this one!Lets say it,Its a total scam.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website冒险游戏AVG
动作游戏ACT您所在的位置:
&3D驾驶学校3D Driving School(学开车游戏模拟开车游戏下载)V5.1免费版
点击查看大图
大小:37.43 MB
语言:英文
授权:试用软件
3D驾驶学校软件介绍
&&&&&&& 3D驾驶学校(3D Driving School)是一款模拟开车游戏,玩游戏就能学开车!3D驾驶学校严格的说,用教学软件来定义这个程序或许更合适一点。严谨的交规, 复杂的路况,完善的驾照考试系统,人性化的辅导教练,多款真实汽车和摩托车......但是精细的3D画面,中等的配置要求(机龄3年以内的机器基本合格),不算太复杂的操作(和真实开车相比)你有完全可以把它当作一款游戏。 3D驾驶学校学开车游戏操作方法如下: 1.游戏控制: --------------------------- F1: 设置菜单 调整声音、画面、按键等设置 ESC: 场景选择和退出游戏 2. 驾驶: --------------------------- 左/右方向键: 左/右拐弯 上方向键: 油门 下方向键: 刹车 退格: 急刹车 F: 自动档的前进档 R: 自动档的倒车当 P: 停车档 3.观察: --------------------------- 空格: 后视镜开关 Shift+左方向: 向左看 Shift+右方向 向右看 End 向后看
3D驾驶学校同类推荐
3D驾驶学校下载地址
下载吧网友
含笑半步颠丶
全是英文..看不懂.哎。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
艰苦奋斗刚克柔克吧
我都下了1000个
打卡时间不够加分的
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈,我都下了10000个了
怎么汉化,拜托各位师兄师姐!
含笑半步颠丶
全是英文..看不懂.哎。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。