Steam商店页面截图
_04-32-46.png (494.46 KB, 下载次数: 1)
05:46 上传
_04-34-06.png (885.64 KB, 下载次数: 0)
05:46 上传
官方也发布了 ←原文戳
值得注意的是,这份FAQ中提到了已经离开玩家视野很久的MOD功能
简单的翻译一下:
The Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack for PC lets you experience the ranked Multiplayer game mode of Black Ops III. This Multiplayer-only version of Black Ops III has limited content, and is available for a limited time in the Steam Store. See below for more details.
PC版使命召唤黑色行动3多人游戏新手包可以让你体验到BO3计入等级(也就是说应该没有自定义游戏打bot)的多人游戏模式,这个版本的BO3只有多人游戏内容,限时在Steam商店销售,以下是更多内容
1. What is the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack?
使命召唤黑色行动3多人游戏新手包是什么?
The Multiplayer Starter Pack gives you access to the Black Ops III ranked Multiplayer game mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
多人游戏新手包可以让你体验到CODBO3计入等级的多人游戏模式
2. What content is available to me in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack?
使命召唤黑色行动3多人游戏新手包中有哪些内容?
The following content is available: public ranked multiplayer matches with a level cap of 55, Weapon Paintshop, Gunsmith, Emblem Editor, Arena, Freerun, Theater, and the Black Market.
包含以下内容:计入等级的多人游戏模式、等级上限55,武器涂装,枪匠,图标编辑器,竞技场,跑酷模式,剧场模式以及黑市
3. What content is not available to me in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack?
使命召唤黑色行动3多人游戏新手包中不包含哪些内容?
The following content is not available: Zombies game mode, Campaign game mode, ability to play in custom games, ability to Prestige, access to Mod Tools (once released), access to modded content (once released), access to unranked server browser (once released), the ability to fresh start your profile, Dead Ops Arcade II, and Nightmares mode. To gain access to this content, you can upgrade to the full game.
不包含以下内容:僵尸模式,战役模式,自定义游戏,转生,模组工具(发布之后),模组的内容(发布之后),连接到不计入等级服务器的权限(发布之后),重新开始功能(转生菜单第三栏),死亡街机行动2,梦魇模式。如果想获得这些内容的话,你可以升级为完整游戏( )
4. Can I buy Season Pass content for the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack?
我可以为使命召唤黑色行动3多人游戏新手包购买季票吗?
You will have the option to buy the Black Ops III Season Pass, but the only content available to you will be the Multiplayer content of the DLC pack. You will only able to access the Zombies content if you upgrade to the full game.
有购买季票的选项,但只能玩到DLC地图包中的多人游戏内容,僵尸模式内容需要升级为完整版游戏之后才能玩到
5. Which Playlists will I have access to with the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack?
使命召唤黑色行动3多人游戏新手包可以用那些匹配列表?
You will have access to Multiplayer ranked Core, Hardcore, and Bonus Playlists. Specific access to Playlists may vary based on the DLC maps you own. As with the full game, Playlists are subject to change.
你可以在Core、Hardcore和Bonus游戏列表进行匹配,特殊的游戏列表会同你拥有的DLC地图有关。游戏列表会随着完整版游戏的情况进行变化
6. Can I join parties with my friends in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack?
使命召唤黑色行动3多人游戏新手包可以和好友组队吗?
Yes, you can party up with your friends in the Starter Pack (whether they own the Starter Pack or full game), but you will only be able to play together in Public Match and Arena. You are not able to play in Custom Games, Zombies, or Campaign with the Starter Pack.
可以和好友组队,无论他们拥有的是新手包还是完整版。但新手包还是只能玩公开匹配和竞技场,无法玩自定义游戏、僵尸或者战役
7. If I buy the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack, can I play the Starter Pack after the sale period is over on Steam?
如果我购买了使命召唤黑色行动3多人游戏新手包,当新手包在Steam上停止销售了还能玩到吗?
Yes, you can continue to enjoy the Multiplayer Starter Pack like any other game you purchase on Steam.
可以,就像在Steam上购买的其他游戏一样,能够继续玩新手包
8. What is the level cap in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack?
使命召唤黑色行动3多人游戏新手包的等级上限是多少?
The maximum level you can reach in the Starter Pack is level 55. Once you attain level 55, you will no longer gain XP or Unlock Tokens. You will not be able to Prestige in the Starter Pack. However, if you’re maxed out at level 55, you’ll unlock the option to Prestige if you upgrade to the full game.
新手包的等级上限是55,一旦到达55级便不会获得经验和解锁币,无法进行转生。如果升级到了完整版并到达55级满经验就会有转生的选项
9. If I’m maxed at level 55, will I still earn Cryptokeys?
到达了55级满经验还会获得黑市解锁币吗?
Yes, Cryptokeys are earned by playing matches, not leveling.
会,黑市解锁币是通过玩游戏来获得,而不是提升等级
10. Will my progress carry over if I upgrade to the full game or Digital Deluxe?
如果升级到完整版或数位豪华版游戏进度还会继承么?
Yes, your progress will carry over if you upgrade to the full game.
会,升级到完整版会继承游戏进度
11. Do I get a discount when I upgrade to the full game?
升级到完整版时会有折扣吗?
The price you paid for the Multiplayer Starter Pack will be deducted from the price of the full game or Digital Deluxe. Make sure you purchase the upgrade package in the Steam Store to receive the discount.
升级时购买多人游戏新手包的钱会从完整版/数位豪华版的价格中扣除,要享受折扣请确保是在Steam商店购买的升级包
12. Are you able to unlock all Scorestreaks, weapons, Perks, Wildcards, Lethals, and Tacticals without Prestiging?
可以在不转生的情况下解锁所有分数奖励、武器、技能、外卡、致命与战术装备吗?
No, you will not be able to unlock all content without Prestiging. Just like in the full game, you must choose wisely which content to unlock with your tokens. There will not be enough unlock tokens to unlock every piece of content.
不可以,不转生的话无法解锁全部内容。同完整版游戏一样,玩家需要机智地分配解锁币,想要解锁所有内容的话解锁币是不够的
13. Can I reset my stats and start fresh in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack?
使命召唤黑色行动3多人游戏新手包可以重置资料和游戏进度吗?
No, you cannot use Fresh Start to reset your stats in the Starter Pack.
不可以,新手包没有重新开始重置资料的功能
14. When Mod Tools get released, will I have access to the tools and be able to play with modded content?
当模组工具推出之后可以使用工具以及游玩模组内容吗?
No, if you wish to access Mod Tools or modded content you must upgrade to the full game.
不可以,如果想要使用模组工具或游玩模组内容的话需要升级到完整版
15. Will I be able to purchase COD Points in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack?
使命召唤黑色行动3多人游戏新手包可以购买使命召唤点数吗?
Yes, you will be able to purchase COD Points and access the Black Market just like in the full game version. You will not be able to use COD Points for the Zombies game mode.
可以,同完整版游戏一样可以购买COD点数并在黑市中使用,但是不能再僵尸模式中使用
16. Will my COD Points transfer if I upgrade to the full game or Digital Deluxe?
升级到完整版之后COD点数会一并转移到完整版么?
Yes, your COD Points balance will transfer when you upgrade.
会,COD点数会在升级的过程中转移
17. Why is there an icon next to my name in the lobby?
房间中玩家名称旁边为什么有个图标?
The icon designates that you are an owner of the Multiplayer Starter Pack.
那个图标表示该名玩家是多人游戏新手包的拥有者
18. Do I need an Internet connection to access the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack?
使命召唤黑色行动3多人游戏新手包需要网络进行游玩吗?
Yes, an Internet connection is required.
是的,必须要有互联网连接似乎是PC独占的功能,不知道主机上会不会也来一个这个,也不知道之后会不会搭配周末免费之类的活动
社区昵称:??荡★れ~??
社区昵称:Aurorae
多人模式部分内容。。。。。。
哎现在只要15刀就能获得60刀的喜加1,真好
社区昵称:Yukawa Manabu
完了,挂逼的成本更低了
社区昵称:shaman
昨天看 twitch上小黑哥的直播,低延迟感觉好爽啊。。。还是主机版的
发自移动设备 - 你的掌上 SteamCN 社区
社区昵称:我不用杯,成支吹!(
我这个硬盘空间小的倒是想买一个……唉,又要开美区小号了。
社区昵称:PrototypeDeus(游戏填坑中)
本帖最后由 Alex原型体 于
10:45 编辑
居然是单独的DLC形式,看来等打折买凑齐BO3 DLC
社区昵称:MMJ
开挂的成本更低了
社区昵称:CITRUSLIMON
社区昵称:黄先森
不会再买年货了
社区昵称:HateKoibito
看标题以为是提前解锁枪械技能道具,进来一来原来是这样
社区昵称:Ming Dynasty
没有小广告吗
社区昵称:Cont120616
希望也將單人部份獨立出來
社区昵称:Jack Master(东东)挂卡
单人游戏没另外卖吧。
社区昵称:Arucard
前段时间PSN高春节特惠买了个玩玩,话说现在索尼也开始学阀门了。。。。
社区昵称:080267
没用。我想买买不了。。
使命召唤 黑色行动3 15刀购买多人模式
社区昵称:tomr1111
注意:这个是可以单独购买的DLC!
限时出售,活动于日周一结束:
《使命召唤:黑色行动III》多人游戏新手包使您能够体验《黑色行动III》的多人游戏排位模式。该版本仅包含《黑色行动III》的多人游戏内容。
多人游戏新手包中将能够体验多人游戏的公开排位赛和其他内容,包括武器涂装商店、枪械工人、竞技场、跑酷、剧场以及黑市。
想要体验《使命召唤:黑色行动III》的全部游戏内容,需要。以下所列的是多人游戏新手包中不包含的内容。《使命召唤:黑色行动III》多人游戏新手包中不包含的内容:僵尸游戏模式战役游戏模式多人游戏的自定义游戏转生(新手包中等级上限为55级)mod工具或mod内容(推出后)功能第三方服务器列表(推出后)功能重置档案、重新开始游戏的功能死亡行动街机模式II和梦魇模式
随时都可以,并且您在购买新手包时所支付的款项也会从完整版或数字豪华版的总价中扣除。
关于多人游戏新手包的更多信息,请查看。& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
购买地址:
/app/437350
价格参考这里:
SteamCN 蒸汽动力 & Chinese Steam User Fan Site.
来浏览本站
09:59, PE: 2.519933s , QE: 208, Gzip On.}

我要回帖

更多关于 call of black ops 3 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信