Primal》究竟值不值得steam究极风暴4预购预购

|  |   |
 |  |  |   |
|  |  |  |
|   |  |
&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
《侠盗猎车手5(GTA5)》STEAM预购开启 疯狂跳楼价只要30刀
09:13:54 来源:游民星空[编译] 作者:泡面 编辑:泡面 浏览:loading
  《侠盗猎车手5(GTA5)》PC版本在经历多次跳票后终于迎来了一个相对靠谱的发售日,同时,STEAM平台上游戏发售日期也终于从2015年早期更新为日,当然了,最重要的是游戏STEAM平台预购终于开始,喜欢该作的玩家赶紧下手吧!
  次世代版本《侠盗猎车手5(GTA5)》主机板一经发售,变获得业界内外广泛的好评,甚至有玩家说,就算玩过了原版游戏,你也不能错过次世代版本,可见游戏提升程度之大。而PC版本更是备受瞩目,在公布配置时,我们可以相信R星在优化方面下足了功夫,这是一款你不能错过的大作。
预购地址:
更多相关资讯请关注:
相关新闻:
游戏制作:Rockstar Games
游戏发行:Rockstar Games
游戏平台:PC/Xbox360/XboxOne/PS3/PS4
上市时间:
游戏特色:
--游民指数
早先我们曾报道过《GTA5》日漫痛车、仙剑6风格痛车,今天,又一款痛车来了——游民星空痛车。
《GTA5》的R星编辑器让它成为了一款“电影”游戏,近日,IGN就用R星编辑器制作了5段电影场景合集,还原度爆表。
《GTA5》洛圣都警察Mod终于和我们见面了!这款《GTA4》中的Mod搬运到了洛圣都,来当一名合格的人民警察吧。
其实国风MOD不只是有崔老师,这次我们为大家介绍的就是一位中国玩家带来的《GTA5》“中国话MOD”,而且这位名叫@唯独爱丶萱的玩家竟然只有15岁。
在《GTA5》最新的ENB MOD中,物体的破坏显得更为真实,碰撞也更加惨烈,洛圣都的夜景也在ENB MOD的作用下变得更为迷人。
近日有玩家《GTA5》中打造了一款火箭背包,该背包不仅能够垂直升降,甚至可以在空中冲刺,堪比人肉战斗机。
本Mod很大程度上还原了《罪恶都市》的风貌,无论是建筑、桥梁、还是豪宅均大幅还原,就连室内场景也精心打造。
目前有人利用《GTA5》游戏重置了《极限竞速6》预告片,原理是使用“R星编辑器”拼接各种赛车镜头,通过特效调整让人真假难辨。
今天,Steam一年一度的夏日特大优惠活动正式开启,不同游戏都有了一定程度的折扣,那么此前最火的《GTA5》一定备受玩家关注,这次夏日活动它参与了。
《GTAOL》奢侈品DLC已公布,其中包括的土豪金大飞机、武器、酷似LV包包的豪华跑车都让人眼前一亮。
Rockstar宣布《GTA5》新DLC“不义之财”第二部分将于下周上线,加入了新的载具和武器。
早先我们曾报道过《GTA5》日漫痛车、仙剑6风格痛车,今天,又一款痛车来了——游民星空痛车。
随着《GTA5》ENB MOD的发布,游戏的画面表现能力无疑更上一层楼,一些使用ENB MOD的玩家也试图在游戏中寻找到更美的风景。
在丹麦摄影师莫滕·洛克福德·兰的《GTA5》世界中,所有的摄影作品已经升级到了艺术品的境地,独有的眼光去观察GTA5的世界。
近日一位国内玩家“”在《GTA5》中打造了一辆《仙剑奇侠传6》风格的痛车,贴图相当精细,情怀满满。
本回我们将迎来新一期“《GTA5》海量呆傻缺搞笑动态图集”,其中不乏颇具创意的真人版。
由R星打造的《GTA5》游戏拥有超级开放的自由沙盒世界,虽然大家同在一片大洛都天空下,却彼此演绎着独具个性的绚烂人生,在这里每一位玩家都可满足“一己私欲”。
《GTA5》中国风Mod公布已经有一段时间,现在,伴随着这股欧冠热潮,作者为玩家们带来了《GTA5》中国风球衣Mod。
《GTA5》无疑是先今游戏领域画面最为出色的游戏之一,尤其是PC版本,精致的贴图,迷幻的景深效果,都让人们沉醉其中无法自拔,那么你是否知道游戏在开发之初画面又是什么样子的呢?今天就让我们一起来看看《GTA5》在BETA测试时期的游戏画面。
近日,ENBSeries成员dpeasant对外发布了一批《GTA5》新版ENB Mod截图,这使得R星打造的《GTA5》大洛都看上去更加真实,该MOD基于ENBSeries测试版,画面纹理、分辨率、光源效果都有大幅提升空间,所以玩家更加期待正式版MOD发布。
综合热点资讯
单机游戏下载
| 不倒翁蜀黍to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 29 Steam Achievements
Title: Primal Fears
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 8 Jan, 2013
Buy Primal Fears
Buy Primal Fears 4-Pack
Includes four copies of Primal Fears - Send the extra copies to your friends.
&It is the kind of horror that is supposed to make you nervous for what is around the corner...&8.5/10 - &Primal Fears does a great job with an atmosphere of apocalypse&8/10 -
About This Game
Due to a chemical known as pharGONe, the world has been turned upside down. Battle your way through multiple levels, earning upgrades, competing against your friends and more, and find the truth about what has happened to the world.Use a variety of weapons to stop the mutated population, and save yourself from being another victim.Not sure exactly what you are facing, Primal Fears harkens to the depths of the human psyche as you fight monstrous foes alone or with friends. Nothing is more scary than the unknown and it is your goal to reveal the truth...Co-op game play with you and your friends up to four players.A plethora of weapons including primary, secondary and other items of use like RC-cars, turrets, drones...Buy and upgrade over 15 weapons to make each play through of a level unique.Play the story missions or arenas that are both re-playable to challenge your skill.A variety of enemy types, ranging from small to hulking.Steam leaderboards, achievements, and cloud saving enabled.
System Requirements
Minimum:OS: Windows XP Sp3, Windows Vista Sp2, Windows 7, Windows 8 Processor: Intel Core 2 duo 2.4Ghz or higher Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: Shader 3.0 or better, NVIDIA 9800 GT 512MB RAM or better, ATI 4850HD 512MB RAM or better DirectX(R): DirectX 9.0c Hard Drive: 2 GB Space Free Sound: 100% DirectX 9 Compatible Other Requirements: Broadband Internet Connection
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
20.2 hrs on record
A very average top down/isometric shooter, pretty fun in coop, bland on your own. Its also pretty easy, even the difficulty
insane is doable alone for some people. Guns can be upgraded, as can your secondary weapons such as grenades, drones and even remote controlled cars. Story consists of insect numbers growing out of control due to global warming, a pesticide is used which makes things worse in more ways than one. Its upto you to save the planet..... are you upto it?? 5.5/10
Was this review helpful?
9.3 hrs on record
Primal Fears is a Helicopter view (Not sure if that's the right name) action shooter. The best way I can describe it is like Alien Swarm, longer, but perhaps more monotonous. It's kinda like Dead Frontier, if you've played that one, except without it's RPG elements, gear hunting, exploring, tons of different weapons, and all in all, way more linear. It's impossible to get lost while playing this game, because the challenge doesn't come from exploring, it comes from fighting waves of enemies while you try to complete objectives. Bits and pieces of backstory: Summer has been rather hot this year, and the bug population in the country is growing out of control. Scientists start working on a pesticide, named Phargone, and they release it in urban areas without testing it first. You can imagine what's going to happen next. Mutants......And Mutant bugs.The music is so so, the graphics are standard for games like this. You can move the camera using the Q and E keys, which is a huge plus. That way, nothing is ever stuck behind a building or some kind of object, and you can keep a clear sight of your enemies. The weapons are pretty basic, assault rifle, shotgun, RPG, saw blade thrower, nail gun, flamethrower and a chaingun, among a few others. You can buy them using cash that you get from killing enemies or collecting cash bundles on the ground. You can also upgrade them, so they can fire faster, hit harder, or carry more ammo. This game, even on insane difficulty, wasn't that hard for me. Easy and normal are quite, well....Easy, you can beat them without any kind of problem. I can't really talk about the multiplayer experience, because it seems like nobody else plays this game at the moment. I can't describe if it lags or not. Gonna dissapoint you on that one.Length? I was able to finish this game in 2 hours and half or so EVEN if I was trying to collect all the newspapers for an achievement. Said newspapers give you a bits and pieces of what's going on here. This game is rather monotonous, shooting enemies gets kinda old after a while, then again, the game doesn't last long, so it kiiiinda solves that problem? I don't know, depends on what kind of gamer you are. I would recommend this if it's on sale, but it's not worth paying the full price, definitely not.
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
13.6 hrs on record
Primal FearsPrimal Fears is a top down shooter that has you fighting mutants of various types and sizes. Your travels will take you through 7 different levels and can be played on 4 different difficulties. It can also be played with up to 4 friends which makes it even better. After you go through the campaign mode you can't keep racking up your score by playing the arena matches they have.Now I know this game got horrible reviews and the metacritic rating sits at 39 but you know after playing it for a good 10hrs, I've come to believe the critics don't know crap. Yes the game has some flaws but I didn't find anything that made this game unplayable. It's action packed, has many weapons to buy and upgrade, 4 levels of difficulty, and is just fun as hell to play with friends.There are about 9 different enemies types in the game. They range between regular enemies, mini bosses, and big bosses. Further in the game you will get a mixture of them all at any time. Design and graphics are subpar and don't really seemed polished but this doesn't break you away from the gameplay. I used a controller playing it as it was a little easier for me but you can use mouse and keyboard. Every once and a while when I hit reload it would make the sound but wouldn't actually do it. This really didn't bother me to much when playing. There isn't a story to follow so if that's what you're looking for you won't find it here. It has a few glitches I've seen like characters weapons floating behind or next to them, It froze up on me once and I had to restart my PC because it wouldn't close. It also dropped to like 1 fps on me at the end of one level which I just restarted at the checkpoint and it never did it again. These minor issues never made me want to stop playing and never ruined the fun for me. If you own this game or have been thinking about getting it don't believe the metacritic avg. score and play it. It has it's flaws but overall a great game for you and some friends to burn some time on.Bear rating 7.5/10
Was this review helpful?
25.6 hrs on record
Time Bought: Can not recallMoney Spent: Bought it in a 'bundle'Worth The Price?: YES, and then somePosition In Game At Time Of Review: Finished story on Normal, doing hardest difficulty now, retrieved all weapon power ups and almost all achievmentsI was quite surprised at how much fun I had playing this game!!!
It kind of reminds me of Killing Floor a little but with a different gaming style.
It didn't take to long for me to be obsessed with finishing the story mode and maxing out all my weps.
Don't believe most of these 'below 1 hr playing' reviews that clearly are written by mo rons who didn't even give the game a chance.
Like most games, you have to get used to the mechanics of the game to fully enjoy it, but that doesn't take too long.
There are NOT that many glitches, and the few that I came across were more fun than disruptive.
Playing co op was fun as well, but a voice chat and experience would definitely come in handy.
Most of these reviews forgot to mention that there is a Survival Mode where you fend off waves until a certain time runs out for cash rewards to be used at the weapons store :)
I'm going to move on to another game in my inventory, but if anyone wants/needs a co op partner then I'll be more than happy to join you!!!Rating: 7/10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Primal Fears
Primal Fears 4-Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteSteam Community :: Discussions}

我要回帖

更多关于 steam预购便宜吗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信