软件厂商:
软件语言: 简体中文
软件授权: ¥18.00
更新时间:
支持类型: Touch、iPhone、iPad
太平洋本地下载
编辑推荐:
枪砖(Gunbrick)1.5应用截图
枪砖(Gunbrick)是一款闯关冒险类游戏,游戏是Nitrome擅长的像素风格,又是一款适合蹲坑挤公交时消磨时光的休闲小游戏。Encounter wasteland mutants, crazed nerds, law enforcement and all manner of cube based adversaries. Roll your way through this action packed puzzle platformer!*SPECIAL DELIVERY* your new Gunbrick has now been dispatched! Features:? A Jam packed world set over three unique locations full of platform puzzling action.? Epic Boss fights, including a thrilling chainsaw death match.? Music by Eirik Suhrke (Creator of Ridiculous Fishing & Super Crate box)? Casual swipe and tap controls, designed specifically for mobile devices (There are no ugly virtual buttons here)? Unlockable Achievements? Don’t worry parents there are zero In App purchases in this game. “My neighbour’s dog won’t know what’s hit him when my new Gunbrick arrives. Try pooping on my lawn now Fluffykins” - Bob Corner“Wait until the guys in the office see my new Gunbrick upgrade, rotating water bed anyone... SHWEET!” - Martin Fourside“My pet cat looks adorable in his new Kittybrick, it even comes in sparkly pink!” - Mary CubebrickImportant Message for Parents This game may include: - Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13. - Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page. - Advertising of Nitrome products.版本 1.5 中的新功能Updated to run on 64bit devices.
枪砖(Gunbrick)绝对是我玩过的最好玩的网络游戏游戏!
这个版本的枪砖(Gunbrick)响应变快了!优化的真不错
那些说下载慢的人那是你自己的网速问题,和枪砖(Gunbrick)有啥关系,真逗
良心应用,简洁轻量不臃肿,少见了
枪砖(Gunbrick)这款游戏的简体中文版本用起来就是舒服
11MB|812MB|369MB|445MB|271MB|13MB|
相关专题   像素游戏是基于当今的技术水平,依然用像素风格来处理图像,强调清晰的轮廓、明快的色彩,用各种颗粒像素组成独特画面风格,而造型往往比较卡通。像素是一种独特的怀旧画风,就...共收集款软件
今日更新推荐 同类软件下载排行
热门关键词发布时间: 15:59:50
来源:本站原创
  Gunbrick枪砖好玩,难度却颇大。很多玩家就不知道枪砖第二章第八关怎么过,巴士小编今天就为大家带来Gunbrick攻略2-8,为诸位深陷难关的玩家阐述一下2-8关的过关方法。话不多说,一起来看攻略吧!
  枪砖Gunbrick攻略2-8&&
  1.第一步很简单,大家应该也都清楚。首先用气体炸弹击碎左边的砖块,然后触碰左边的绿色按钮,闸门即会打开。
  2.接着到达这一部分,先滚动前进,然后向右翻转,并迅速跳跃至台阶上方,向右移动触碰按钮,下方的砖块上移。
  3.向右移动,运用同样的方法触碰到黄色砖块之后,从红色砖桥上向前移动。并开炮触碰右边的绿色按钮。
  4.向前移动,长按屏幕,跳至上方台阶,向左移动,避开火焰砖块之后触碰1号按钮。继续向左翻滚,在2号按钮下方开炮。接着按照下图所示的路线前进,到达该位置之后即可发射气体炮弹,触碰3号按钮。
  5.度过了枪砖Gunbrick攻略2-8中的最难点之后,剩下的就很简单了。如下图所示,使枪砖移动至黄色按钮处时喷气口朝向左方。接着向右翻转,长按屏幕,跳至上方平台。
  6.乘坐电梯回到地面之后,一路向右翻转,即可到达枪砖2-8的终点。
  经过小编对于Gunbrick攻略2-8的介绍,小伙伴们都知道怎么过了吗?纵观整个关卡,小编认为难度最高的地方就在于第四步,需要反复调整枪砖的位置,方能过关。APP截图: (点击图片查看大图)
i派党编辑评测
iTunes官方简介
v1.5版本新功能
《砖形枪 Gunbrick》是一款像素风的益智闯关游戏,玩家操纵一辆砖形战车,让它在战场上一边“滚”来“滚”去,撞击消灭敌人,破坏障碍物,闯过一关又一关。游戏的难点 在于砖形战车的枪头,既要负责发炮,又是战车的飞行推进器,所以发动攻击和飞行时需要不断调整枪头的朝向,加上每关都有复杂的地形、无处不在敌人和陷阱, 让这款游戏玩起来颇有难度。注:苹果i派党所有文章均为苹果I派党原创编译评测,转载请务必注明出处.
**EDITORS CHOICE** - Jan 2015
**Best of 2015 recommendation by apple** - featuring the best games and apps of the year
**PocketGamer Gold award (9/10)** - "This is a fresh, brilliantly put together, strikingly original game"
In a future where cars are obsolete, the Gunbrick has become a worldwide sensation!
The Gunbrick - A gun one side... a shield on the other.
Encounter wasteland mutants, crazed nerds, law enforcement and all manner of cube based adversaries. Roll your way through this action packed puzzle platformer.
“My neighbour’s dog won’t know what’s hit him when my new Gunbrick arrives. Try pooping on my lawn now Fluffykins” - Bob Corner
“Wait until the guys in the office see my new Gunbrick upgrade, rotating water bed anyone... SHWEET!” - Martin Fourside
“My pet cat looks adorable in his new Kittybrick, it even comes in sparkly pink!” - Mary Cubebrick
*SPECIAL DELIVERY* your new Gunbrick has now been dispatched!
o A Jam packed world set over three unique locations full of platform puzzling action.
o Epic Boss fights, including a thrilling chainsaw death match.
o Music by Eirik Suhrke (Creator of Ridiculous Fishing & Super Crate box)
o Casual swipe and tap controls, designed specifically for mobile devices (There are no ugly virtual buttons here)
o Unlockable Achievements
o Don’t worry parents there are zero In App purchases in this game.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Nitrome products.上一条:下一条:
苹果i派党友情提醒,最新版本 1.5 中的新功能:Updated to run on 64bit devices.
相关游戏资讯相关手游专区相关苹果Apps
开发者交流群:3467414
(加群请输入:来自苹果i派党)
开发者服务巴士手机游戏
Gunbrick第二章攻略 枪砖第2章图文通关攻略(6)
来源:本站原创发布时间:
编辑: 黑山
TGBUS Corporation, All Rights Reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 sniper第二章第四关 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。