空格when i miss you mostare in sydney .itisamostdo

当前位置:
>>>方框中选择适当的句子完成对话A. Mum is, but Dad works in Syd..
方框中选择适当的句子完成对话
(A is a new student. Mr. Li is asking him some questions. )Mr. Li: You are new here, am I right?A : Yes , you&&are&&right , Mr. Li.Mr. Li : (1)_____A : Yes.Mr. Li: (2)_____A : On June 21 ,1993.Mr. Li : Where were you born?A: I was born in Sydney in Australia.Mr. Li: (3)_____A: For about eight years.Mr. Li: (4)_____A: They were born in Sydney, too.Mr. Li: Are they living in China?A: (5)_____. He is coming soon.
题型:补全对话,情景问答难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“方框中选择适当的句子完成对话A. Mum is, but Dad works in Syd..”主要考查你对&&情景交际&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
情景交际:也叫口语应用,试题根据对话的基本形式是一问一答的特点,通过提供一定的语境,将语言放在交际的实际情景中去考查。它所涉及的内容多是初中英语课本中出现过的与学生学习、生活相联系、实用性强的内容。它既考查特定交际场合使用的表达方式,也通过语境考查词汇和语法知识的运用。情景交际题注意事项:1.所补全的对话内容必须能使上、下文连贯一致,因而必须瞻前顾后、全盘考虑,不能仅看上一个问句就选择答句,或仅根据下文中的答句就补全它的问句,否则容易造成逻辑错误。 2. 做题前应注意试题前面是否有中文或英语的背景提示。这些背景提示是确定话题内容的重要依据,不可疏忽带过。 3. 在选择过程中考生应注意把已选出的选项划去,避免重复选择的错误。 4. 做题时要先易后难,一时难以确定不要勉强先做,否则易造成连锁错误。 &解题思路与技巧:1. 通览全文,领会大意,揣摩话题。解题时应先跳过空格通览全文,了解对话大意,根据对大意的把握,判定语境,揣摩话题。&2. 根据语境,细读选项,选择答案。在把握话题和语境的基础上,针对对话的每一空白处,细读所提供的选项,认真分析它们之间的异同,依据对话有关情景内容,选择正确的答案。&3.通盘考虑,前后联想,先易后难。要从对话整体理解出发,依照上、下问答的逻辑顺序来考虑所选择的答案,不可不顾前后顺序,孤立地就上句就补下句,这样可能出现所补句子符合上文而不符合下文的情况。要先解决有把握的、容易的,再回头补选较难的。&4.通读对话,义形结合,验证答案。将对话补全之后,再将整段对话通读一遍,逐一验证答案。所选的答案不仅语义上要符合语境,而且要保证语言正确,做到说话得体。&&&&
发现相似题
与“方框中选择适当的句子完成对话A. Mum is, but Dad works in Syd..”考查相似的试题有:
3156551514642879591184672883501540882009年山东省临沂市中考模拟试卷(一)--预览
试卷 教案 课件 搜索
试题搜索答案
☉禁止使用迅雷下载本站资源,如果不能下载请联系QQ:
☉如果遇到什么问题,可以加网站QQ群()
☉本站提供的资源仅供学习研究之用,任何涉及商业盈利目的均不得使用。
下载内容预览: 预览不包含图片,只是文字内容 ,需要完整资源请下载.
2009年临沂市中考模拟英语试题(一)
说明:本试题满分120分,考试时间100分钟。
第Ⅰ卷(选择题
共55分)
一、听力部分
(一)听句子,选出你所听到的单词或词组,用A、B、C或D表示。(4分)
1.A.alone
D.around
2.A.winter
D.wonder
3.A.received a letter
B.received a picture C.received a present
D.received a book
4.A.turn on the radio
B.turn down the radio
 C.turn up the radio
D.turn off the radio
(二)根据你所听到的句子,选出最恰当的应答句,用A、B、C或D表示。(4分)
5.A.It's an 80-cent stamp.
B.Two dollars in all.
C.Three one-yuan stamps.
D.Four miles an hour.
6.A.That's very kind of you.
B.Yes,I'd love to
C.Yes,I will.
D.Thank you all the same.
7.A.I like it.
B.It's wonderful.
C.I saw it yesterday.D.Yes,I did.
8.A.How are you?
B.Have a good time. C.Thank you.
D.How do you do? (三)根据你所听到的对话和问题,选择正确的答案,用A、B、C或D表示。(4分)
9.A.It's mining.
B.It's cloudy.
C.It's snowing.
D.It's beautiful.
10.A.In the classroom.
B.In the hospital. C.In Mary's home. D.On the phone.
11.A.He is ill.
B.He is unhappy.
  C.He is very well.
D.He is quite glad
12.A.She left the cinema.
B.She is not feeling well.
  C.She has lost her umbrella.
D.She has bought an umbrella.
(四)判断下列句子是否符合你所听到的短文内容,符合的用"T"表示,不符合的用"F"表示。(4分)
13.The professor's grandson didn't think all the false things were ugly(丑的).
14.The professor was sure what he had said was certainly true.
15.The word "false" in the passage may mean "honest".
16.The boy answered that he couldn't give an opposite example.
(五)听写:请考生们翻到第二卷,找到第五大题的A)听写部分,然后根据所听到的短文的内容,在空白处填上所缺的单词,
二、选择填空(共15分)
1.At the foot of the hill you could hear nothing but the ________ of the running water.
  A.shout
D.sound
2.Your digital watch is quite nice.Where did you buy ________? I want to buy ________,too.
  A.one;one
C.it;one
D.one;it
3.Heilongjiang is in the ________ of China,
  A.northeast
B.northeastern
C.northwest
D.northwestern
4.________ a player,I'm looking forward ________ the 2008 Olympic Games.
  A.For;at
C.With;for
D.Of;to
5.It was snowing hard ________ we had to stay at home and watch TV.
  A.that
D.because
6.The experts think that India's population may be ________ than China's ________ 2020.
  A.much;by
B.more;in
C.larger;by
D.larger;on
7.It is ________ nice of you to say so.
  A.truly
D.real
8.--Do you know ________ lady in blue?
--Yes.She is a teacher of a university.
D.不填
9.With the help of the Internet,news can ________ every comer of the world.
  A.arrive
D.get
10.--Have you mended your shoes,Bob?
  --Yes,I ________ them twenty minutes ago.
  A.have mended
C.had mended
D.mended
11.This kind of food ________ cool,clean and dry according to the instruction.
  A.should be carried B.must be put
C.should be placed D.must be kept
12.It's important ________ the piano well.
  A.of him to play
B.for him to play
C.of him playing
D.for him playing
13.I want to know ________ do to help my neighbor.
  A.what I can
B.what can I
C.how I can
D.how can I
14.Don't be afraid of asking for information ________ it is needed.
  A.when
C.although
D.unless
15.--Is the girl ________ is interviewing the manager of that company your friend?
  --Yes,she is a journalist from CCTV.
  A.whom
D.whose
三、完形填空(共10分)
  Canada is the second largest country in the world.It is over 7000 kilometers from the __16__ coast(海岸)to the east.It __17__ six time zones.__18__ it is 9 a.m.in Vancouver on the west coast,it is 1:30 p.m.in St John's on the east coast.
  English and French __19__ the two main languages in Canada.About 60 percent of __20__ people speak English,and about 25 percent speak French.More __21__ 70 percent of its population live in cities near the US border(边境).
  Ottawa is the capital.Every year millions of tourists go there to __22__ museums and take part in the cultural(文化的)activities.Toronto is the largest city of the country __23__ about 2.5 million people.Montreal is __24__ second biggest French-speaking city in the world.
  The maple leaf is the national symbol of Canada.The Canadian flag has a red maple leaf on a red __25__ white background.
16.A.west
D.north
17.A.is
D.have
18.A.Which
D.When
19.A.are
C.will be
D.has been
20.A.their
D.our
21.A.up
D.than
22.A.see
D.find
23.A.with
D.at
24.A.a
D.不填
25.A.or
D.However
四、阅读理解(共15分)
(一)阅读下面的短文,从每小题所给的A、B、C和D选项中选出一个最佳选项。
A
  Henry was a carpenter(木匠)of our village.Once I asked him to make a dining table for my wife.He made it just the right size to fill the space between the two windows.When I arrived home that evening,Henry was drinking a cup of tea and writing out his bill for his work.
  My wife said to me,quietly,"That's his ninth cup of tea today." But she said loudly,"It's a beautiful table,dear,isn't it?"
  "I won't decide about that until I see that bill." I said.
  Henry laughed and gave me his hill for the work.It said:
BILL
One dining table
June 10,1995
Cost of wood
Paint(油漆)
Work,8 hours(1 an hour)
Total(总计)
  When I was looking at the bill,Henry said,"it's been a fine day,hasn't it? Quite sunny."
  "Yes," I said."I'm glad it is only the 10th of June."
  "Me too,",said Henry."You wait--it'll be a bit hotter by the end of the month."
  "Yes.Hotter--and more expensive.Dining tables will be 20 more expensive on June 30th,won't they,Henry?"
  Henry looked hard at me for half a minute.There was a little smile in his two blue eyes.I gave his ill back to him.
  "If it isn't too much trouble,Henry," I said,"Please add it up again.You can forget the date."
  I paid him 26.50 and he was happy to get it.
26.Why did Henry talk about weather when the writer was looking at the bill?
  A.Because it was a fine day indeed,
  B.Because he wanted the writer to look at the bill carefully.
  C.Because he wanted to tell the writer what the weather was like.
  D.Became he didn't want the writer to go through the bill carefully.
27.Why did the writer say that dining tables would be 20 more expensive by the end of June?
A.Because he thought Henry would almost certainly add the date to the cost of the dining table.
  B.Because it wits difficult to make dining tables in hot weather.
  C.Because paint would be more expensive.
  D.Because the cost of wood would be more expensive.
28.The writer thought Henry would ask for _________ if he made a dining table on the last clay of June.
  A.26.50
D.20.00
29.When the writer gave him the money,Henry was happy because _________.
  A.he got the money easily
B.be didn't have to add up the cost again
  C.he got what he should get for his work
D.he got much money for his work
30.From the story we know that _________.
  A.Henry had written out the bill before the writer got home
  B.Henry still wanted to get 36.50 for his work in the end
  C.Henry made a mistake in the bill
  D.Henry tried to get more money for his work
B
  A little knowledge can make a difference at a time of lire or death.Do you know what to do if you find yourself in an earthquake?
  If you are inside
  ●Quickly move under a strong desk.a strong table or along a wall.You can also go into a small room like the bathroom.This will protect you from falling things.Do not get into fit lift.
  ●Don't stand near windows,large mirrors,heavy furniture or fireplaces.
  If you are outside
  ●Move away from buildings and streetlights.These could fall on you.
  ●Squat(蹲下)and protect your head until the shaking stops
  After the earthquake:
  ●Check,take care of injuries and help make sure people around you are all right.
  ●Watch out for aftershocks.
  ●Protect yourself by wearing long pants,a long-sleeved shirt and strong shoes.
  ●Listen to the radio for the latest information.
31.If you are in a tall building when all earthquake happened,you'd better ________.
  A.run into a lift
B.not stay in the bathroom
  C.stand near large mirrors
D.not stand near windows
32.If you are outside during all earthquake,________.
  A.You must move into a building
B.You can not squat
  C.You have to stop the shaking
D.You must move away from streetlights
33.After the earthquake,you should ________.
  A.look after injuries
  B.not help the others around you
  C.protect yourself without wearing shoes
  D.not listen to me radio for the latest information
34.The underlined word "aftershocks" in the passage means "________" in Chinese.
  A.震撼
D.防震
35.The passage is mainly about ________.
  A.what to do before an earthquake takes place
  B.what to do if you are in an earthquake
  C.how to escape from an earthquake when you're at home
  D.how to predict an earthquake in the open air
C
  I was sleeping soundly last night when I was awakened by someone's groans(呻吟).I listened,and heard it was from Sam,a student from Africa.I really wanted to go on sleeping,as I had insomnia(失眠)and had just fallen asleep,but I couldn't because Sam groaned louder and louder,showing he was seriously ill.
  At that time,Robbie,a student from China,also got up to help.We found some pills,got some water,and helped him sit up to take them,hoping this would make his pain go down a little and get over the difficult time.If only daytime would come soon,everything would become easier.
  Things went contrary(相反)to our wishes.Sam's condition developed from bad to worse.We telephoned the emergency service,and in no time an ambulance stopped in front of our gate.We helped the medical(医疗)workers carry Sam to the vehicle,and then both Robbie and I got in and took Sam to the hospital.
  We helped him go through many medical examinations.After all kinds of tests,we were told that the final diagnosis(诊断)was appendicitis(盲肠炎).Luckily,Sam didn't need an operation because we brought him to the hospital in time.He got timely treatment.
  After Sam felt much better.we rushed back to prepare ourselves for the class.We were a little tired,but we had certainly done something good,something right.
36.Why couldn't the writer go on sleeping that night?
  A.Because he was too excited that day.
  B.Because his roommates were watching football games on TV.
  C.Because one of his roommates was sick and groaning.
  D.Because he was sick.
37.What does Robbie do?
  A.worker
B.teacher
C.student
D.cooker
38.What does "vehicle" in the third paragraph refer to?
  A.Car.
B.Ambulance.
D.Bus
39.Why didn't Sam need an operation?
  A.Because Sam didn't have enough money for all operation.
  B.Because Sam was sent to the hospital in time.
  C.Because Sam was much afraid of having an operation.
  D.This article doesn't tell us the reason.
40.Which of the following statements is NOT true according to the passage?
  A.Sam,Robbie and the writer lived in the same room.
  B.Sam was feeling very well after taking some pills.
  C.Robbie and the writer also went to the hospital.
  D.1lobbie and the writer didn't sleep after they came back from the hospital.
(二)阅读下面的短文,完成第Ⅱ卷第五大题的B)阅读表达部分。
D
  Do you often feel a little sleepy after lunch? Well,that's normal.Your body naturally lays down.What should you do about it? Don't drink coffee,take a nap(打盹),instead.There are many advantages of a daily nap.First of all,you can remember things better and make fewer mistakes.Also,you can learn things more easily after taking a nap.A 20-minute nap can reduce(减少)your pressure(压力).Finally,a nap can make you cheerful.
  But there are some simple rules that you should follow about taking a nap.You should take up at noon,about eight hours after you wake up.In general,a 20-minute nap is the best.If you sleep longer,you may fall into a deep sleep.After waking up,you'll feel worse.Also,you should set an alarm clock.That way,you can feel fully relaxed during the nap.You don't have to go looking at the clock so that you don't oversleep(睡过头).
  Now,the next time you fed sleepy after lunch,don't get stressed,Put your head down,close your eyes and have a short sleep during the daytime.
第Ⅱ卷(非选择题 共50分)
五、听写与阅读表达(共10分)
A)听写。听短文,填入所缺单词,每个空格填一词(4分)
  (五)A man was __17__ around the world in a srnall red car.One day he left the red car and went shopping.When he came back,the car was __18__ damaged(损坏).Some boys told him that an elephant had done it.The man didn't __19__ them.The owner of the elephant came and said,"I am very sorry.My elephant has a big,round,red chair.He __20__ that your car was his chair and sat on it." Then the owner said that he would buy him a new car.
(六)听对话和问题,选择正确答案,用A、B、C或D表示。(5分)
21.A.David.
B.Peter.
  C.Danny
D.Both Peter and Danny are new here.
22.A.David is a teacher and Peter is a reporter.
  B.David is a doctor and Peter is a teacher.
  C.David is a worker and Peter is a reporter.
  D.They are both teachers.
23.A.Peter is from Australia and David is from England.
  B.Peter is from Austria and David is from England.
  C.Peter is from England and David is from Australia.
  D.Peter is from England and David is from Austria.
24.A.David lives in Sydney and Peter lives in London.
  B.David lives in London and Peter lives in Sydney.
  C.David lives in Sydney and Peter lives near London.
  D.David lives near London and Peter lives in Sydney.
25.A.In London.
B.In Sydney.
  C.In Austria.
D.It's not mentioned.
B)阅读表达。根据短文D完成下面小题。(共5分)
  When you feel a little sleepy after lunch,you should take a nap __1__ of drinking coffee.After twenty __2__ nap,you can remember things better,make fewer mistakes,learn things more easily.It can reduce your pressure and cheer you up.But you don't __3__ the simple roles,you won't feel __4__.In order to __5__ yourself during the nap,you should set all alarm clock to wake you up on time.
六、词汇运用(共20分)
A.根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使短文意思完整。
  Will it matter if you don't take your breakfast? A short time ago,a test w__1__ given in the United States.People of different a__2__,from 12 to 83,were asked to have a test.During the test,these people were given all kinds of breakfasts and s__3__ they got no breakfast at all.Scientists wanted to see how well t__4__ bodies worked when they had different kinds of breakfasts.The results show that if a person e__5__ a right breakfast,he or she will work better than if he or she has no breakfast.If a student has fruit,eggs,bread and milk b__6__ going to school,he will learn more quickly a__7__ listen more carefully in class.
  The results a__8__ show that having no breakfast will not h__9__ you lose weight.This is because people become so h__10__ at noon that they eat too much for lunch.So they will gain weight instead of losing weight.
B.先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从方框中所给的词中选出最恰当的10个,用其适当的形式填空。每个词限用一次。(每小题1分,共10分)
play
make
  When you finish high school or university,is learning done? The answer is "no".In many countries,people continue learning all their lives.Why is lifelong learning important? How can it help you? Let's look at one(1)of lifelong learning in Japan.
  You go to school and learn.You study.You take tests.(2)learning doesn't only happen in school.Learning doesn't(3)when you graduate from high school or college.You are learning all the time.For example,learning can(4)when you go to the museum.It can(5)happen when you get a job.You learn when you(6)a sport or when you take a trip.Learning is(7)! We never stop learning.Every day you tail improve yourself by learning something(8).
  In Japan,lifelong learning is very important.people in Japan like to try new learning(9).Music,calligraphy(书法)and foreign languages are some of their(10)classes.The Japanese take classes to improve their skills and learn new things.
  When we graduate from school,we can continue to learn.Make lifelong learning one of your goals!
七、补全对话。
  从方框内选择最佳选项,并把字母序号写在对话后面的空格内。(方框内有两个选项与对话内容无关)(共5分)
 A.See you later.
 B.What does he look like?
 C.My parents are both from Paris.
 D.What does he do?
 E.Do you have any brothers or sisters?
 F.My parents are both fifty years old.
 G.Do you have a big family?
John:Hi,Mike.Where is your family from?
Mike:Well,________ [1] How about you? Where's your family from?
John:My parents are from Australia,but I was born in Toronto.
Mike:Really? ________ [2]
John:Yes.There are six people in my family.I have a brother and two sisters in high school.________ [3]
Mike:Yes.I only have a brother.He has two kids.
J0hn:Oh.________ [4]
Mike:He is a musician.
John:Cool! Oh,I have to go! I will have a dean in five minutes.
Mike:OK,John.________ [5]
John:See you.
八、书面表达(15分)
  假设你接受一家英文报社的采访,记者提出的问题是:"How can you be a good teacher?"
  请根据实际写一段应答稿。字数80字左右。
  Well,to be a good teacher,I__________________________________________________
永久免费在线测试
可圈可点教案下载
免费观看教学视频}

我要回帖

更多关于 you are most welcome 的文章

更多推荐