当前位置: >
> Innocence
Innocence 歌词
歌手:Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿)
所属专辑:The Best Damn Thing
歌曲:Innocence mp3
Innocence Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿)歌词
歌词出处:5nd音乐网http://www.5nd.com/ting/113036.html
Album:The Best Damn ThingAvril Lavigne-InnocenceWaking up I see that everything is okThe first time in my lifeand now it's so greatSlowing down I look aroundand I am so amazedI think about the little thingsthat make life greatI wouldn't change a thing about itThis is the best feelingThis innocence is brilliant,I hope that it will stayThis moment is perfect,please don't go away,I need you nowAnd I'll hold on to it,don't you let it pass you byI found a place so safe,not a single tearThe first time in my lifeand now it's so clearFeel calm I belong,I'm so happy hereIt's so strongand now I let myself be sincereI wouldn't change a thing about itThis is the best feelingThis innocence is brilliant,I hope that it will stayThis moment is perfect,please don't go away,I need you nowAnd I'll hold on to it,don't you let it pass you byIt's the state of bliss you thinkyou're dreamingIt's the happiness insidethat you're feelingIt's so beautifulit makes you wanna cryIt's the state of bliss you thinkyou're dreamingIt's the happiness insidethat you're feelingIt's so beautifulit makes you wanna cryIt's so beautifulit makes you want to cryThis innocence is brilliant,it makes you want to cryThis innocence is brilliance,please don't go awayCause I need you nowAnd I'll hold on to it,don't you let it pass you byThis innocence is brilliant,I hope that it will stayThis moment is perfect,please don't go away,I need you nowAnd I'll hold on to it,don't you let it pass you by下歌词www.5nd.Com
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:Avril Lavigne 歌曲 Innocence 免费正版高音质在线试听,320K音质mp3下载,LRC滚动歌词下载_Avril Lavigne专辑 Live At Roxy Theatre 全碟正版试听下载_一听音乐网
热门搜索:我的网盘文件          
好评:50.00%(0)
差评:50.00%(0)
分享给好友:复制地址
文档昨日热门排行
热门专辑推荐
Avril Lavigne - Innocence描述介绍:
Avril Lavigne - Innocence是由上传到163网盘,供大家免费下载。
文件下载地址
电信高速下载
联通高速下载
用户其它文件
版权所有 &&Access denied | www.cdbao.net used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.cdbao.net) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (42fee-ua98).欢迎加群交流
> Avril Lavigne – Innocence.ape
作词:Avril Lavigne
作曲:Avril Lavigne
Waking up I see that everything is ok睁开双眼 我发现 一切如期上演The first time in my life and now it’s so great我的生活从未如此美好呈现Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed放慢脚步环顾四面 我感到惊艳I think about the little things that make life great那些让生活美好的细节我开始看见I wouldn’t change a thing about it我不会让它改变This is the best feeling这感觉毫无缺陷This innocence is brilliant这份纯真如此迷人I hope that it will stay我希望它留存This moment is perfect完美的一瞬please don’t go away请就此停顿I need you now现在是我需要你的时候And I’ll hold on to it我会深深留住这感受don’t you let it pass you by别让它从你身边溜走I found a place so safe not a single tear这片空间 很安全 我不再有泪眼The first time in my life and now it’s so clear我的生活从未如此清晰呈现Feel calm I belong I’m so happy here不再狂躁开始留恋 这是我的乐园It’s so strong and now I let myself be sincere强烈的震撼现在我让自己变得诚虔I wouldn’t change a thing about it我不会让它改变This is the best feeling这感觉毫无缺陷This innocence is brilliant这份纯真如此迷人I hope that it will stay我希望它留存This moment is perfect完美的一瞬please don’t go away请就此停顿I need you now现在是我需要你的时候And I’ll hold on to it我会深深留住这感受don’t you let it pass you by别让它从你身边溜走It’s the state of bliss you think you’re dreaming命运的眷顾让你以为这是梦幻It’s the happiness inside that you’re feeling而你真切感到幸福的浸染It’s so beautiful it makes you wanna cry如此美丽令你不禁泪眼潸然It’s the state of bliss you think you’re dreaming命运的眷顾让你以为这是梦幻It’s the happiness inside that you’re feeling而你真切感到幸福的浸染It’s so beautiful it makes you wanna cry如此美丽令你不禁泪眼潸然It’s so beautiful it makes you want to cry如此美丽令你不禁泪眼潸然This innocence is brilliant这份纯真如此灿烂it makes you want to cry令你不禁泪眼潸然This innocence is brilliance这份纯真如此珍贵please don’t go away请不要消退Cause I need you now因为现在是我需要你的时候And I’ll hold on to it我会深深留住这感受don’t you let it pass you by别让它从你身边溜走This innocence is brilliant这份纯真如此迷人I hope that it will stay我希望它留存This moment is perfect完美的一瞬please don’t go away请就此停顿I need you now现在是我需要你的时候And I’ll hold on to it我会深深留住这感受don’t you let it pass you by别让它从你身边溜走
提取密码已成功复制到剪切板!直接ctrl+v即可,不信你试试!!
本文内容均来自互联网 , 转载请注明!
or分享 (0)
己所不欲勿施于人}

我要回帖

更多关于 艾薇儿innocence网盘 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信