关于Grammar Check Online中的conjunction with的修改

Get accurate proofreading
Check your spelling and grammar. Enhance text readability. 1Checker is not perfect. Not yet. But it's probably the best out there.
Pay absolutely nothing
Provide trustworthy service, free of charge. Your experience with 1Checker is not only free, but also private and secure.
Avoid embarrassing mistakes
Help you make a professional impression with exact and natural writing. Don't be shy, try for yourself.
Get Started
Learn More
User CenterBest Grammar Checker of 2018 - Reviews of Online Grammar Check Sites
BestPicksThe Best Online Grammar Check Websites of 2018We subscribed to 10 different grammar checkers to help you find the right extension to improve your online writing. /
/ Best Online Grammar Checker by
Jessica Richards
View Standard Lineup >>
Gold Award
Overall Rating
Editing & Feedback
Ease of Use
Customization
Help & Support 8.60/ 108.48/ 108.25/ 106.15/ 104.45/ 10AccuracyAccuracy Score60%26%40%30%34%Premium Student Paper TestB+DCADRecommend Upgrade to PremiumEditing & FeedbackCorrection Speed (seconds)8.23.752.15.4ExplanationsACBA-B-PlagiarismAdditional CostTranslationEase of UseMobile VersionBrowser ExtensionUpload DocumentIgnoreCustomizationSubscription Pricing (monthly)$29.95$9.95$20.97$3.33$1.25Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) Add Words DictionaryGenre Specific Writing StylesHelp/SupportEmail FAQs Grammar TutorialsLive ChatTelephone Best Online Grammar CheckerWhy Use Online Grammar Check Services?After using grammar checker extensions on the web and in my articles for over a month, I think
offers the best online editing application. &It detects the most errors and offers correct suggestions to fix them. I also found it to be the least invasive and glitchy of the software I reviewed.Authors and creative writers just learning their craft should consider the text analyzer
because it checks for repetition and overused words and catches patterns in dialogue. It wasn&t the best at detecting punctuation or grammar errors compared to other software, but ProWritingAid gives the best content-related feedback and has the potential to vastly improve your writing. For example, it was great at finding sentences that needed a rewrite because of weak verbs. The free version of this program is pretty decent too, and it&s a good option if you&re interested in saving money.If you&re looking for a cheaper alternative to Grammarly, you might give
a try. It&s only $9.95, and while not quite as useful as our favorite grammar checkers, the service updates frequently, has a mobile app and uses similar text box technology as Grammarly.Our accuracy scores for these products may seem a little low. For example, the top-performing product only earned a 60 percent in our tests. These scores are based on the average number of errors the grammar checker found in documents I compiled that contained common grammatical errors. We included this information because we want our readers to know that this software, while helpful, can&t catch every kind of grammar or syntax error yet.Based on my experience as a professional writer and as a writing instructor at a state university, online grammar checker software is best for users who already have a working knowledge of grammar and punctuation. Occasionally, these programs give you bad advice, and some didn&t even have quality or accurate writing on their sites. So, if you&re a student, new to English or want to improve your language skills, you&ll want to find a different, more comprehensive tool to help you proof your documents. Before you trust these sites to edit your work, you need to be able to tell the difference between a good suggestion and a bad one.Online Grammar Checker: How We Tested, What We Looked ForAccuracyThe best grammar checkers are sophisticated enough to accurately identify a variety of different problems in writing and offer appropriate suggestions for fixing any errors. In addition, I liked programs that let you customize their suggestions to match your genre and writing style & if you work in an industry that uses a lot of shorthand or job-specific vocab, its useful to be able to adapt the software to your needs.I used previously graded assignments to see if the software could pick up on problems with grammar and content. After accepting suggestions, I rated how much each program improved the documents and gave it a grade.Editing & FeedbackI also wanted to see which programs detect issues the fastest and how smoothly they worked when I typed at my normal speed. Time is important when choosing editing software because if you have to wait around for the program to analyze your work, you might end up sending content with errors you didn&t see, especially in messaging applications. Many of these programs are intended for English language learners, so I also checked how accurate the translation features are in the software that have them.Because electronic composition has made it easier than ever to accidentally plagiarize material, I thought a plagiarism checker was a valuable addition to the software. I used material from our site to evaluate how good the checker is at identifying copied material.Ease of UseWe all want our writing to be professional and free from errors, but software can quickly get expensive. That&s why I looked at products that provide the most value, and I favored those that give you more tools for less money.Compatibility is important to consider when you select an online grammar checking extension. You want to make sure the grammar checker works well with the browser and word processor you prefer. Programs that offer more features and work on more websites are a better value. Some even work on mobile devices, so you can produce error-free writing online from your phone, and I gave those products higher scores.Help & SupportIf you&re a writer working with a deadline, 24-hour support can be incredibly helpful. I looked for services that provide instant access to help. Grammar checkers that have live chat support or provide email and phone contact information fared better in our rankings.How We TestedI researched the services& claims about their software by installing the downloadable extensions on various browsers and websites to see if their editing suggestions were helpful. I also looked at each software&s features and how they differed in a premium versus a free membership. Using student and professional papers, I checked each listed tool to see if it worked. I used the error detection in Microsoft Word as a baseline and was not surprised to find that most grammar checkers do a better job than this popular word processor.I signed up for each grammar checker service and composed sentences and documents with errors to test whether the software could find them all. In addition to looking for typical grammar and punctuation errors, I tested to see if the programs could pick up more subtle and complicated errors.&
Related Reviews
Related Articles
More Related Articles网站综合评估
请输入您要评估的网址:
Free Online Grammar Checker ~ Grammar Check.me
网站域名:
网站标题:Free Online Grammar Checker ~ Grammar Check.me
网站简介:
Free Online Grammar Checker ~ Grammar Check.me
网站关键字:
网站价值:
¥4元(不含域名价值,品牌价值及其附加值)
网站可信度:
1分(网站可信度评估分值仅供参考,评分结果从1-10分不等)
日广告收入:
网站影响力:
在业界影响力较小!
备案情况:
复制本页地址:
http://www.iapolo.com/k_www.grammarcheck.me.html
评估时间:刚刚&&
www.grammarcheck.me网站综合价值评估简报
www.grammarcheck.me网站评估价值为4元,预测该网站每天约有0个访客,其中电脑端0IP,移动端0IP,网站日广告收入约0元。谷歌对该网站评分为0,搜狗对该网站评分为0,百度为该网站评分为0,360为该网站评分为
,该网站在世界排名第位。该网站有的历史,创建于,该网站ip:23.239.29.21,网站服务器位于 ,
在业界影响力较小!
Alexa排名:
日IP估值:
PC流量估值:
移动流量估值:
日PV估值:
百度权重:
搜狗评级:
免费SEO优化报告
阿波罗评估免费SEO优化报告采用百度、Google等搜索引擎算法作为标准。
[正确]---title标签设置合理。
keywords:
[警示]---keywords标签设置不规范,或者为空。
description:
[警示]---description标签设置不规范,或者为空。
javascript:
[建议]---Javascript脚本建议写到.js文件中,有利于搜索引擎抓取
style样式:
[建议]---CSS样式建议写到.css文件中以缩减代码的繁琐度有利于搜索引擎抓取
flash/object:
[建议]---flash/object加上相关说明文字,有利于搜索引擎识别内容
图片Alt信息:
[警示]---存在没有alt信息的img标签,加入这项信息可使您网页上的图片更容易被用户检索到
frame信息:
[建议]---frame/frameset/iframe标签会导致spider的抓取困难,建议您尽量不要使用
[建议]---百度建议url的最长长度不超过255byte
html标签:
[正确]---html标签设置合理。
百度快照:
[提示]---百度官方已取消百度快照。
百度当日收录:
[警告]---百度当日没有新收录,请注意加强SEO优化。
百度当日收录
百度本周收录
百度本月收录
已取消快照
托管地址:
所在地址:
Whois服务:
域名状态:
注册时间:
到期时间:
域名年龄:
域名 grammarcheck 其他后缀评估信息
www.grammarcheck.me网站评论信息
佚名:Free Online Grammar Checker ~ Grammar Check.me很强大,这个阿波罗评估平台必须收藏,评估的很准!
匿名:你的www.grammarcheck.me是很有发展潜力的站,加油!
匿名:这个网站价值评估工具不错,查询各项数据挺全面实用的,以后查询自己的网站价值就用这个了,收藏了!
点评:网站很不错,服务很到位,技术团队实力雄厚,对客户的要求能尽量满足,不错!!超赞!!!
您的帐号尚未登录,请
网站缩略图[首次生成需要1-10分钟]
&div style=&border: 1px solid # background-color: width:150 height:60 text-align: &&&p style=&margin:5&&&a href=&http://www.iapolo.com/k_www.grammarcheck.me.html&&&span style=&font-size:12&&我的网站价值:&br /& &font color=&green&&&b&¥4&/b&&/font&.&/span&&/a&&br /&&span style=&font-size: 12&&&a href=&http://www.iapolo.com/&&你的网站价值多少?&/a&&/span&&/p&&/div&
相关评估记录
,,,,,,,,,,,,。
快来评估一下您的网站、博客值多少钱。免费提供网站SEO检测报告,为您网站的优化提供有价值的参考。注:Google有时不稳定,如果其收录与PR值显示为0,请稍后再试。
, WWW.Iapolo.COM. All rights reserved.Free Grammar Checker Online
Many people enjoy writing, but there is one setback to composing documents that is practically universally agreed upon: checking grammar is no fun at all! Going over your paper with a red pen and marking up all the mistakes is a huge aggravation that many people do not like to undertake. Unfortunately, when grammar is not checked there are many common mistakes that are often made, and these mistakes can translate into a lower grade for students or a disappointed boss. Doing grammar check is not easy, and word processors claim to be able to do this for you but in reality let a lot of mistakes slip through the crack.
Grammar Checker Online
Say goodbye to your red pen because free grammar checker online from grammarcheckeronline.org has the solution for you! Our grammar checker online is an easy to use application that will be the end of slow editing. By simply going to grammarcheckeronline.org and submitting your document into our grammar expert checker online, you are saving yourself a huge hassle and guaranteeing a perfect document. Our grammar expert checker online is designed to work with you, and that means checking grammar based on the nature of your document. For academic writing, you can set the checker to ‘academic’ and it will fix your paper in line with academic writing conventions. For businessmen and businesswomen, our grammar expert checker online can be set to fix your document so that it will impress everyone in the business world.
Thorough Grammar Check Online that Will Save You Time
Our online grammar checker will save you tons of time and , showing you your mistakes, and it will do all this more thoroughly than any other service. Word processors miss lots of mistakes, and other online grammar services claim to offer a great check but are often very mistake prone! Our free online grammar checker is the most affordable on the web and this is not because it is inefficient. No matter what you need to check your grammar for, we can get your document into tip top shape in no time at all.
Don’t let grammar get you in trouble with the boss or your teacher and use our easy grammar expert checker online today!
TestimonialGrammar Check | Free Online Spell Checker | Sentence Corrector
Free Online Spell Checker and Grammar Check. Free Sentence Corrector.
When you press the Correct Spelling button, it makes spelling and grammar check of your text. If you do not need auto correction, select your language by pressing the little triangle near the ABC button (its titled as 'Toggle spell checker') and activate the sentence corrector. Misspelled words becomes underlined by red wavy line. Click or right-click it and select suggested word from drop down window.
Recommend us to your friends and get a chance to win 1 month premium membership!
Spell check your text here ( 10+ languages supported! ):
English (UK)
English (US)
Deutsch (AT)
Deutsch (CH)
Norwegian Nynorsk
Português
Português do Brasil
Ti?ng Vi?t
Correct Spelling
Phone: +44(333)4447544}

我要回帖