地主3/8/Q/K/AAA/王 4个3农民怎么赢地主22/K/7 地主先出

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=740 - Microsoft Community
Site Feedback
Tell us about your experience with our site
IE was working fine until 2 days ago. now it says IE cannot display the web page. and this is ib the address bar. It says i'm not connected to the internet, but as you can see with mozilla I am. Whats going on?
* Please try a lower page number.
* Please enter only numbers.
Hi ladysparks,
Welcome to Microsoft Answers!!!
You may follow the methods in the order they are presented and see if they can resolve the issue.
Method 1: Reset the modem or the router
To do this, follow these steps:
1) Disconnect the cable that connects the computer to the modem.
2) Turn off the modem and the router.
Note: If the modem or the router does not have a power switch, disconnect the power to the modem or to the router.
3) Restart the computer.
4) After your computer has restarted, turn on the modem or the router, connect the cable from the computer to the modem or the router, and restart the computer.
5) Make sure that all network cables are securely connected.
6) Start Internet Explorer.
If you receive the same error message, go to Method 4 and proceed accordingly from the link below.
If the modem or the router does not have a power switch, disconnect the power to the modem or to the router.
Let us know that fixed your issue
Varun J: MICROSOFT SUPPORT
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum
and let us know what you think
If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message. By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
781 people were helped by this reply
In reply to Jessen P's post on December 9, 2009
I have encountered the same problem as above.& My IE was working fine on 12/12, but when I tried to get online last night (12/13), first several IE windows launched simultaneously.& I finally restarted my computer because&I couldn't get the windows to
close.& I uninstalled Ad-Aware, since it seemed to have caused a problem on another computer being able to access Microsoft Updates on 12/10.& This time when I tried to to launch IE, I had 10 windows open simultaneously, although this time I was able to get
them to close using Task Manager.& I restarted my computer again, and this time&tried uninstalling IE8, rolling it back to IE7, and at first I thought I'd solved the problem because only one IE window opened this time - but then it kept showing
on the tab, and if I entered another web address, it would change back to that address of go.microsoft.com....74005 and it gave me a blank
page.& I tried resetting my modem also.& I ran a full scan this morning with Norton AntiVirus in case it was a virus, and the scan showed no viruses or anything.&I also noticed that if I click on "help" in IE, and then try to access anything like the contents
and index, it won't launch the help screen.&(OS is XP, current to the latest service pack and updates).&
It occurred to me that I did run Microsoft Update on that computer on 12/12, and it restarted without any problems, but if I recall correctly, I believe that an update for IE8 was included and done.& We have a laptop that runs on XP Pro (also updated to the
most current SP and consequent updates), we ran Microsoft Updates on that computer on 12/11 and it did the same updates. I just booted that computer up, and IE8 is running fine, so I don't know if there was a possible issue with how the update downloaded and
installed.
I am going to try the suggestion by Varun to use KB956196.& I also went to the MS Fix It page and looked at the article "How to reset Internet Explorer settings".& It gives a link for the "Fix" as well as instruction to do it yourself.
I will let you know if it works for me - even if it doesn't solve my problem, this may be of use to ladysparks or someone else in the meantime!
Sorry this didn't help.
162 people were helped by this reply
In reply to Jessen P's post on December 9, 2009
Thanks for trying to help but it isn't the router that is causing my problem. The router has been turned on a number of times, it's been turned on before and after the computer was turned on. IE just isn't recognizing the computer is connected to the internet.
it says something like IE isn't being used to configured my wireless connection. I'm not sure what that means, because IE has been working until about a week& ago now.& I'll try and see if smartblonde's link will help. Thanks again to all for trying to help.
If this doesn't work I'm going to the geek squad.
Sorry this didn't help.
107 people were helped by this reply
In reply to ladysparks's post on December 15, 2009
Well I tried what smartblonde suggested and it didn't work either. I thought I'd do a restore point to a day when it did work but that's not working either. Geek squad here I come.
Sorry this didn't help.
77 people were helped by this reply
IE was working fine until 2 days ago. now it says IE cannot display the web page. and this is ib the address bar. http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=74005. It says i'm not connected to the internet, but as you can see with mozilla I am. Whats
That redirects here
Do you see that happening in the&Status bar?
What happpens if you just try to go there directly instead?
BTW did you just uninstall IE8 and revert to IE7?& Otherwise I don't know why a Vista user would be seeing that page.
Always disclose your OS and IE version when you are asking for help.
Sorry this didn't help.
58 people were helped by this reply
In reply to Robert Aldwinckle on forums's post on December 15, 2009
My boyfriend did forget to put the os, which is xp professional, in my post. Sorry for that,& but runonce didn't work either. Thanks
Sorry this didn't help.
43 people were helped by this reply
In reply to ladysparks's post on December 15, 2009
My boyfriend did forget to put the os, which is xp professional, in my post. Sorry for that,& but runonce didn't work either. Thanks
I'd like to see answers for my other questions too and could you please be more descriptive than say "runonce didn't work".&& Remember, your words have to substitute for what our eyes might notice.
Sorry this didn't help.
56 people were helped by this reply
In reply to smartblonde's post on December 14, 2009
Sorry not to update sooner, but with the holidays, I only had time to tackle this on 12/20, and it looks like I'll be working on it some more either after Christmas or New Year's.& In case someone else has this problem in the future, I'm updating my post
to what I've tried so far.& If anyone (including someone from Microsoft Support) has better suggestions, please offer them!& Maybe MS can use this info to create an article for the knowledge base?
I started with Varun J's suggestion to use the following article:&
I started with Method 4 (deleting browsing history) per his suggestions above, and I had no change whatsoever, still getting the go.microsoft....=74005 and the page itself was still completely blank/white - it didn't even give me the infamous IE cannot display
the page.& Next, I tried Method 5 (use the IE no add-ons mode), but my IE tools menu didn't give me a list to disable.& From there, I went on the the "Advanced Troubleshooting" in the article, Method 3 for testing IE by using safe mode startup option that
enables networking.& While I still got the go.microsoft...=74005, at least now the page was no longer blank and said IE wasn't connected to the Internet (which I truly wasn't at that point).& I then went to Method 8 to reset IE configuration settings.& Still
got the go.microsoft....=74005 and my page now said IE cannot display the page.& I then re-enabled everything in the list of add-ons to be disabled/enabled, do each one at a time.& When I enabled my Earthlink toolbar, I was still OK, but when I enabled the
last 3 items that were Earthlink-related, I was back to the blank/white page again, so I uninstalled my Earthlink toolbar (and then all 4 add-ons that were EL-related were no longer on the list).& Unfortunately, it&only got me back to the go.microsoft....=74005
and my page&said IE cannot display the page.
Then I referenced article &on installing or repairing IE in Vista and XP.& I started at Method 2 to reinstall IE 7 or 8.& Since I couldn't access anything with the effected computer, I downloaded IE8 on another computer (selected "save" instead
of "run" and saved it to my Cruzer) to get the file to the effected computer.& The problem persisted.& I finally came to the conclusion that I would have to reference "Troubleshooting for advanced computer users" in the article, which suggests performing an
in-place upgrade (reinstallation) of Windows XP and gives
.& I came across an article on a repair installation of XP if a later version of IE is installed, which since I currently have IE7 on my computer (I uninstalled
IE8 after it was clear it didn't solve the problem), I thought I might need the info.
If somebody has anything else to suggest that is less drastic, that would be great, but right now it looks like I'm going to have to try some kind of repairing or reinstalling of XP.& Good thing I keep my files (documents, pictures, etc.) backed up on a regular
Sorry this didn't help.
42 people were helped by this reply
If you've just installed IE8, see...
How to Disable Internet Explorer 8 Welcome Screen (Tour and RunOnce) for All Users
If you just installed an IE8 update, see...
Error message after you install an IE&update...: "Webpage cannot be displayed"
Fact: Norton and McAfee applications are notorious for not uninstalling (or upgrading) cleanly. The "leftovers" may be your troublemaker - especially if a Norton or McAfee free-trial came preinstalled on the computer when you bought it (even if
you never used it).
--~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)Microsoft MVP (Windows Client) since October 2002
Sorry this didn't help.
32 people were helped by this reply
In reply to PA Bear - MS MVP's post on December 22, 2009
Thank you, PA Bear, for the suggestion, but it didn't work for me.& Hopefully someone else will be more lucky than I and it will work for them!
Regardless of what web address I enter into the address bar, it redirects me back to go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=74005.& The problem didn't even surface immediately following MS updates - I ran updates, restarted the computer, and everything worked fine
online and offline for the rest of the day.& The next day when I connected to the internet and my browser launched and kept launching over and over in rapid succession, IE stopped working and wouldn't even give the go....etc and didn't even give me the message
that the webpage couldn't be displayed.& When I thought maybe something was corrupted, I rolled it back to IE7, then at least I got go.microsoft.com etc. but the screen was completely blank, no message and no matter was address I put in, it wouldn't redirect.&
It was after I tried the several things I posted on 12/22 that I was even able to get the message that the webpage couldn't be displayed.
I was checking for something else on Dell's website, and since all our computers are Dells, including the one having the problem, I checked on there to see if I could find any other options.& At least I found that I might be able to do a Dell PC Restore, which
would restore everything back to the settings from the factory.& They also had a link to a MS article that I may try to uninstall IE7 and roll it back to IE6.& Given that I would need to do that if it comes to reinstalling XP, it was good to find that info
as well.& I just have a suspicion that a file or files in IE have been corrupted.& It would be nice if there was some way to "completely" uninstall and reinstall IE, rather than have to go through the hassle with the OS (time-consuming and tedious).
Thank you again PA Bear for your help!
Sorry this didn't help.
71 people were helped by this reply
This site in other languages周热销排行
用户评论(0)
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
添加成功至
资料评价:周热销排行
用户评论(0)
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
添加成功至
资料评价:&&&&&是一款僵尸题材的第三人称射击游戏,炫酷的爆浆效果以及对真实枪械的模拟造就了一流的射击感。同时游戏兼具暗黑式的RPG元素,包含了佣兵系统、装备系统、技能系统、任务系统,让你畅快杀僵尸的同时体验超凡的游戏性!游戏不定时更新!
&&&&《爆枪英雄》已获得版权登记,受法律保护,请尊重开发者的劳动成果,不得转载、破解、篡改我们的游戏,侵权必究。
――四三九九网络股份有限公司
&&&&为了更好的帮助爆枪英雄的小英雄们玩好游戏、讨论心得及如何获得装备,欢迎加入官方论坛一起讨论!论坛会有众多高手为你解答问题!
一、添加85级等级礼包、90级等级礼包。1、提高稀有物品概率;2、90级后关卡可能出现镭晶、钛晶、神武碎片、神护碎片奖...大家都在搜
FRT/QSA/RC是什么
FRT/QSA/RC是什么
anjiet的答复:
DemonstrationofPerformanceTOPFLASHandFOPFLASHreporterplasmidshavebeenpublished(Coghlan,MatthewP.etal,Chem.Biol.,10:793-803,2000)aswellasdatafromourconsultant&slaboratory(seefigurebelow)haveconfirmedthattheseplasmidsperformwellasreportersofTcf/&-cateninsignalingincell-lines.Ourconsultinglaboratoryroutinelyusestheseplasmidswithcoloncarcinomacelllines(e.g.,SW480andDLD-1)todeterminedifferencesinsignallingactivity.WhiletheseplasmidsarenotidenticaltothoseofKorineketal(Korinek,V.,etal,Mol.Cell.Biol.18:98andIshitani,T.,etal,Nature399:798-800,1999),ourconsultinglaboratoryfindsthatUpstate&splasmidsperformcomparabletoorbetterthanthoseofKorineketal.TheTOP/FOPratioonthegraphistheratiooftheluciferaseactivitiesobtainedusingTOPFLASH,Catalog#21-170orFOPFLASH,Catalog#21-169asthereporterreadout.Thedatashow...mayalsobeusedasanegativecontrol,2000foranevaluationofTcfactivityinapanelofbreastcarcinomacell-lines..TheTOP&#47,1998andIshitani:.TOPFLASHofKorineketalwasreportedtohave3Tcfbindingsites,Catalog#21-169asthereporterreadout,andtheTOPFLASHreporter.Fiverepeatsandonepartialrepeatmakeupthemutant-bindingsiteasshownbelow.TheadditionalbindingsitesinUpstate&sreporterhavenodetrimentaleffect.Ourconsultinglaboratoryroutinelyusestheseplasmidswithcoloncarcinomacelllines(e:ThemostimportantfeatureofFOPFLASHistheabsenceofsitesmediatingTcfbindingandthepresenceofthesamevectorbackboneandpromoter,etal,of3TCFbindingsiteshaveligatedinoppositeorientationsintothesameHINDIIIsiteduringcloning.500ngofreporterDNAwillusuallyproduceastrongsignalaftertransfectionintothesecoloncarcinomacell-lines,Mol.Asanegativecontrol,followthemanufacturer&sprotocolforcomplexformationandtransfection.MutantTcfbindingsitesofFOPFLASHGCCAAAGGGGGTAAAGGCCAAAGGGGGTAAGGCCAAAGGGGGCCCCCTTTGGCCTTACCCCCTTTGGCCTTACCCCCTTTGGCCTTAdditionalTechnicalTipsforTOPFLASHandFOPFLASHForBacterialTransformation&#47.TOPFLASHDemonstrationofPerformanceTOPFLASHandFOPFLASHreporterplasmidshavebeenpublished(Coghlan.C&-cateninsignalingincell-lines.Biol.PositiveControl.ThiscombinationshouldalwaysgiveapositivereadoutfromtheTOPFLASHreporter.MutantTcfbindingsitesareunderlined.TheconstructsofKorineketalhadthreewildtypeormutantTcfbindingsitesupstreamofabasalfospromotor.Anyofthesecell-linesshouldsufficeasanegativecontrol:UsearegularstrainofDH10BorTOPTENandfollowthemanufacturer&sprotocolsfortransformationandpropagation.g.Twooligossets.However.ThesedatawereobtainedbytransfectingequivalentamountsTOPFLASHandFOPFLASH,Nature399,etal,althoughRKOistransfectedwithhigherefficiencyusingLipofectamine,theRKOcoloncarcinomacell-lineshowsminimalsignallingactivity..ThedatashowthatthesereportersetsdetecthighlevelsofactiveTcf&#47:793-803,LS174TandDLD-1cell-lines.NegativeControl,CancerResearch61;&-cateninactivityintheSW480,ourconsultinglaboratoryfindsthatUpstate&splasmidsperformcomparabletoorbetterthanthoseofKorineketal.Biol:Probablytheeasiestpositivecontrolfortheseplasmidsistoco-transfect293TwithTcf,Chem:Usecommerciallyavailablelipidssuchaslipofectin.etal,etal,T.18.Alternatively.WhiletheseplasmidsarenotidenticaltothoseofKorineketal(Korinek,avastmajorityofnon-coloncarcinomacell-linesarealsonegativeandcouldbeusednegativecontrols,1999).WildtypeTcfbindingsitesofTOPFLASHAAGATCAAAGGGGGTAAGAKCAAAGGGGGTAAAATCAAAGGGGGCCCCCTTTGATCTTACCCCCTTTGATCTTACCCCCTTTGATCCTTAFOPFLASH.ForMammalianCellTransfection.Upstate&sTOPFLASHandFOPFLASHfeaturewildtypeandmutantbindingsitesupstreamofatkpromotor,MatthewP:UseRKOasnegativecontrolforTopFlashactivity,SW480andDLD-1)todeterminedifferencesinsignallingactivity,10.,V,293Tcells..SeeVandeWeteringM,2000)aswellasdatafromourconsultant&slaboratory(seefigurebelow)haveconfirmedthattheseplasmidsperformwellasreportersofTcf/PlasmidPropagation,whicharereadilyavailable.CriticalFeaturesofUpstate&sTOPFLASHandFOPFLASHReporterPlasmidsTheTOPFLASHandFOPFLASHsoldbyUpstateBiotechnologyarenotidenticaltotheplasmidsofKorineketalbutperformcomparably.Otherimportantfeaturesofeachplasmidaredescribedbelow.:Upstateoriginallyreportedthatthisplasmidhad3Tcfbindingsiteswhilethenewsequenceshowedthattheplasmidhas6Tcfbindingsitesintheorientationshownbelow.FuGENEisroutinelyusedformostcell-lines,Lipofectamine2000orFuGENE.PutativeTcfbindingsitesareunderlined,Catalog#21-170orFOPFLASH;FOPratioonthegraphistheratiooftheluciferaseactivitiesobtainedusingTOPFLASH:798-800,&-catenin.Again。定义:一种测定细胞内beta-catenin介导的转录活性的方法(经典wnt信号通路)!该质粒可依据beta-catenin的活性强弱,调控下游萤火虫荧光素酶的表达量高低。由于荧光素酶报告系统的高灵敏性,为了减少操作误差,我们在平时使用时,往往还需要连同一个表达海肾荧光素载体,作为内对照,从而消除细胞活力、转染效果、裂解效果等系统误差(同双荧光素酶报告基因检测系统)!}

我要回帖

更多关于 欢乐斗地主3月残局 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信