“Jasicki”的发音
Jasicki的发音
(男,来自波兰)
你的发音更好或者你有不同的口音?
在波兰语中给“Jasicki”发音
在波兰语中分享 Jasicki的发音:
口音与语言在地图上的分布情况
接受Cookies
本站通过cookies提高用户体验。在继续浏览网页前你需要接受cookies。《A Medal for Murder》 Frances Brody, Elizabeth Jasicki【摘要 书评 试读】图书
iPhone/iPad/Mac
Android手机或平板电脑
请输入您的手机号码,获取Kindle阅读软件的下载链接。
您现在就可以在Kindle设备上阅读
没有Kindle设备?,或者下载免费 。
出版社: Dreamscape Media L Unabridged (日)
语种: 英语
16.6 x 2.6 x 14 cm
作者简介
Frances Brody lives in the North of England, where she was born and grew up. Frances started her writing life in radio, with many plays and short stories broadcast by the BBC. She has also written for television and theatre. Before turning to crime, she wrote sagas, winning the HarperCollins Elizabeth Elgin award for most regionally evocative debut saga of the millennium.
READER BIO Elizabeth has worked extensively in theatre both in the UK and USA, including the US premiers of Mouth to Mouth, Abigail's Party (with Jennifer Jason Leigh), and Under the Blue Sky. Also As You Like It (with The Peter Hall Company) and When Harry Met Sally in the West End with Molly Ringwald and Luke Perry. Film and TV include Christie Malry's Own Double Entry (BAFTA nominated), The Vanishing Man, Buddha of Suburbia (BBC) and the new feature Merry Christmas. She has also recorded numerous audio books, voiceovers and commercials. She lives and works in NYC.
5 星 (0%)0%4 星4 星 (0%)0%3 星3 星 (0%)0%2 星2 星 (0%)0%1 星1 星 (0%)0%与其他买家分享您的想法
ARG5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星and love all combine to disastrous consequences and a strain on ... -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Kate Shackleton and her employee are called to a pawn shop where a man came in pretending to pawn a chain and then robbed the safe of pawned items. Their first duty is to inform the pawners that their items are lost. Kate has plans to attend a play of an acquaintance and one of the pawners lives nearby. After the play, Kate finds a dead man, an odious creature who had sat next to her at the play. An actress from the play goes missing as well. Kate is asked by various people to help and soon the cases intersect. False identities, long memories, and love all combine to disastrous consequences and a strain on Kate's moral compass. Did not suspect the actual killer, but the various deceptions I had figured out. Very interesting personal relations for Kate and the series, but also the examination of motives beyond the actual mystery.
1 个人发现此评论有用.
Marilyn G. Henry4.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Sometimes odd, but very readable -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I enjoyed the plot and the heroine, but I did have a few questions.
The dialogue seemed odd, often unnatural in context of situation.
And while I very much liked Inspector March, he seemed very tolerant of a lady detective--this was the 1920s, after all.
Women had barely won the vote.
The other oddity was Kate's disbelief of the murderer who confesses.
He had every possible motive and means so why did she feel she had to keep investigating?
And going from first person to third is a difficult technique to bring off, but works here.I liked most of the characters and it was an interesting, fun read. I would recommend it, and I'll read more in the series.MissMommy2.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Not as good as the first book -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Too much back and forth in time to suit me. I found Kate's position on crime quite and punishment very bizarre for a detective.
I won't read any more of this series.F. F. Campbell5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星A very good mystery. Kate Shackleton joins Maisie Dobbs among my ... -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买A very good mystery.
Kate Shackleton joins Maisie Dobbs among my favorites.Laura E.4.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Interesting mysteries and main character carry series, resolutions are unsatisfying -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买SPOILER ALERT: Good and bad in this book.
First the good.
My heart broke for Kate in this one.
First, finding out about her miscarriage.
Then, she alluded to her loss saying the trouble with receiving a war time telegram saying her husband was "missing and presumed lost", the imagination turns it around to "missing and presumed alive".
It had me wishing Gerald would turn up one day, though it's highly unlikely.
But I do hope at some point in the future Kate at least receives some information to find a sense of closure.The mystery was also well done.
So many suspects.
So many red herrings.
Like Kate, I was nearly convinced on one suspect when someone else did something or something else happened to make me question and have doubts about another suspect.And Ms. Brody does a nice job of slipping in a love interest for Kate.
To be honest, when Inspector Charles reintroduces himself, I barely recalled his appearance in the previous book.
Ms. Brody led up to this relationship in a nice and subtle way.
Of course, when Kate and Marcus Charles finally admit to an attraction, have dinner which ends with Kate inviting him to her room for the night, any subtlety evaporates.
But I love the honesty of Kate's thoughts.
Yes, she is attracted and likes Marcus, but she also thinks being intimate with him may help dispel her lingering doubts about Gerald's fate.
So, their being together was beautiful and sad at the same time.And best of all, I like Kate.
I love her honesty.
I like she makes mistakes and isn't perfect.
I do love the acerbic and sarcastic comments she makes or thinks from time to time which startle a laugh from me.
Ms. Brody has done a nice job of creating a very human character.
Warm, funny, vulnerable and imperfect, like most of us.Now to the negatives which knock off a star (I really could have knocked off two, but the character of Kate kept the rating a four).
First, the story starts out slowly.
Again.In this story and the first, it seems Ms. Brody's MO is to hop back and forth in time with other characters and take the story out of the first person narrative.
I have to say, this technique is rather annoying to me.And I've saved the biggest blunder for last.
For the second book in a row, Kate lets the murderer go free.
Mind-boggling.
I understand she feels sorry for Dylan, but if he's not lying and the killing happened in self-defense, let it go to trial.
Kate cannot be a good detective if she is continually going to also be judge and jury.
I really hope this does not become a habit.As stated in my previous review of the first book, I will continue with the series because I like the main character.
But I really hope Ms. Brody discontinues the gimmick of the culprits walking free, their only punishment a guilty conscience.
A Medal for Murder [CD]
通常需要8-10周发货。
此商品可享受
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。Klanac Perjasicki天气预报一周_KarlovackaKlanac Perjasicki天气预报一周_7天天气查询_米胖
Klanac Perjasicki天气预报一周,Klanac Perjasicki未来一周天气预报预测: 30日星期二部分晴转部分多云3~12℃;31日星期三大部分晴转大部分多云5~13℃;01日星期四阵雨转雨和雪0~7℃;02日星期五大部分多云,有时有阵雨转大部晴朗0~8℃;03日星期六雨和雪0~6℃;04日星期日大部分晴转大部分多云-1~4℃;
明日穿衣建议
内衣+毛衣+呢大衣
内衣+毛衣+呢大衣
白天:部分晴,西南风2级
夜间:部分多云,西南风2级
白天:大部分晴,西南风2级
夜间:大部分多云,西南风2级
白天:阵雨,西南风3级
夜间:雨和雪,西南风3级
白天:大部分多云,有时有阵雨,西北风2级
夜间:大部晴朗,西北风3级
白天:雨和雪,东北风4级
夜间:雨和雪,东北风4级
白天:大部分晴,东北风4级
夜间:大部分多云,东北风2级
白天:大部分多云,西南风1级
夜间:大部分多云,西南风2级
白天:间歇性多云,西北风1级
夜间:间歇性多云,西北风2级
Karlovacka各地天气预报一周查询
2018全年Klanac Perjasicki节日天气查询
今天是1月31日星期三,农历十二月十五。有点冷,多穿点哦,大部分晴没什么风。明天比今天还要冷很多,,有雪。
[宜]:塑绘、开光、沐浴、冠笄、会亲友、作灶、放水、造畜椆栖
[忌]:嫁娶、入殓、安葬、出行
Klanac Perjasicki天气实报
&Klanac Perjasicki今天白天大部分晴,最高气温13℃西南风,夜间大部分多云,最低气温5.6℃西南风
预报准吗?说说你那儿现在的真实天气吧!Bukovac Perjasicki天气预报_Bukovac Perjasicki天气预报一周_Bukovac Perjasicki一周天气预报_米胖
5.6 - 13℃
大部分晴转大部分多云
0.6 - 7.2℃
阵雨转雨和雪
穿衣建议: 内衣& 毛衣& 外套&
-0.6 - 8.3℃
大部分多云,有时有阵雨转大部晴朗
-0.6 - 6.7℃
-1.5 - 4.2℃
大部分晴转大部分多云
0.6 - 4.9℃
大部分多云
-0.9 - 6.7℃
间歇性多云
由中央气象局 22:03:39发布
今天是1月31日星期三,农历十二月十五。有点冷,多穿点哦,大部分晴没什么风。明天比今天还要冷很多,,有雪。接下来的Bukovac Perjasicki天气一周,白天平均气温8℃,夜晚平均气温-0℃。
[宜]&&塑绘、开光、沐浴、冠笄、会亲友、作灶、放水、造畜椆栖
[忌]&&嫁娶、入殓、安葬、出行}

我要回帖

更多关于 密室逃脱是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信