怎么把taptao上下好的游戏taptap安装包到sd卡里

您的位置:
SmartTap帮你解决电源键或Home键失灵问题
SmartTap是一款真正可以让您设备在锁屏状态下不通过物理按键而通过手势来触发各种动作的插件。SmartTap 可不是解锁屏幕那么简单,它还有唤醒屏幕的功能,非常适用于电源键或者 Home 键失灵的用户。在屏幕上点两下,就能唤醒屏幕。你还可以分配它执行其他的手势操作,如从上往下滑动。除了唤醒屏幕,它还有解锁屏幕、在锁屏运行某个应用程序的功能。
与以往锁屏(黑屏)解锁插件不同,如shaketounlock,SmartTap采用的是手势触碰屏幕(黑屏)来激活动作,目前SmartTap支持三种手势与三个动作,手势分别是:双击、从底部上滑、从顶部下拉;三个动作分别是:点亮屏幕、解锁设备、开启指定app。通过三个手势在锁屏(黑屏)状态下您可快速激活以上三个实用动作,效率加倍的同时物理按键也得到了一定程度保护。
考虑到误操作的问题,SmartTap 利用数字感应器来感应用户的手势,保证屏幕不会被无意中唤醒。在锁屏弄花样的插件往往存在耗电的问题,而 SmartTap 经过优化尽可能地减少耗电。当然,如果你使用了指纹识别或密码解锁,就没有安装此类插件的必要了,因为无论使用什么手势都免不了要输入密码。
提示注意:由于SmartTap 常驻后台,尽管已经优化的非常好,但仍会比之前使用更加耗电一点。
SmartTap兼容性
设备兼容:s,iPhone5c,iPhone5,iPhone4S,iPhone4,iPhone3GS,iPad Air,iPad 4,iPad 3,iPad 2,iPad,iPad mini2,iTouch 5,iTouch4,iTouch3
系统兼容:iOS 7.0 ~ 7.0.6
免费安装SmartTap
1. 首先你的设备必须是已的 (查看越狱教程),先开启 Cydia,点击下方【管理】&【软件源】&右上角【编辑】&左上角【添加】&添加新源地址&【添加源】
2.新源地址添加完后,在Cydia底部选【搜索】,然后在搜索框中输入SmartTap。
提示:如果搜索不到SmartTap,可以进入Cydia&【变更】&点击左上角【刷新】&再搜索该插件。
3. 进入后按右上角的【安装】,然后点击【确认】,便会自动开始安装。
SmartTap视频展示
来源:互联网
信息也是生产力,精简才是硬道理!情报猎手带你突破信息迷雾,每日独家为您锁定最有价值的IT行业新鲜事。打开微信,扫描关注,赢取每月粉丝奖!Jason_Tao喜欢的音乐 - 歌单 - 网易云音乐
Jason_Tao喜欢的音乐
播放:1141次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:当前位置: >>
牛津小学英语3A教案全部
Unit 1 Hello 本单元是小学生学习英语的起始单元。小学生对学习英语大多怀有好奇、兴奋、期待的 心情。英语学习的起始阶段,教师应在帮助学习进行知识积累的同时,特别重视激发和保护 学生学习英语的热情,培养学习运用所学英语进行交际的意识和勇气。本着这一宗旨,本单 元安排了“自我介绍”和“询问对方姓名”的功能项目,并在词汇教学中,选择了较易激起 小学生学习兴趣的动物类单词。 这样安排有助于消除学生学习新语言的焦虑心理。 进而激发 学生参与教学的热情和信心。 教学要求: 1.能听懂、会说以下日常交际用语,并能运用所学交际用语进行自我介绍及询问对方 姓名。 Hello/Hi ,I’m … What’s your name? 要求读音正确,语调自然。特别要注意 I’m 和 name 的正确读音。 2.培养学生运用所学英语进行交际的意识和勇气。 3.认识五个人物: David ,Liu Tao ,Yang Ling ,Mike ,Nancy . 4. 能听懂、会说以下八个动物类单词: a dog, a cat , a bird , a tiger ,a monkey , a zebra , a panda ,an elephant 。 要求读音正确。 5.会唱歌曲 Hello! 6.理解冠词 a /an 之间的区别。 教学重点: 见教学要求 1、2、4。 教学难点: 见教学要求:1、4、6。 教具准备: 录音机(带)、 动物卡片、人物头饰。 课时安排: 共四课时。 第一课时: A 第二课时: B 第三课时: C Learn to say. Look and learn . Look and say . 第四课时: DFun house . Unit 1 Hello . The first period: A Learn to say .TEACHING CONTENTS: 1. 2. Vocabulary :David ,Liu Tao ,YangLing ,Mike ,Nancy . Pattern : Hi /Hello ,I'm … Good morning .What’s your name ? TEACHING AIMS : 1.The Ss can understand and say the communion parlance : Hello /Hi ,I'm .. What’s your name? Good morning . To know five persons : David ,Liu Tao, YangLing ,Mike ,Nancy . To encourage the Ss to talk in English .2. 3.TEACHING AIDS : Cassette ,recorder ,masks (David ,Liu Tao ,YangLing ,Mike ,Nancy ) TEACHING PROCEDURES: Step 1: Warm-up 1. Introduce : Allow me to introduce myself .My name is …,You can call me “Mr /Miss ××.”This semester I teach you English .I hope we could get along with each other .First ,let’s say “Hello !” Greetings: Hello! Hi ! Good morning/Good afternoon .2.Step2 Presentation and practice . 1. Learn to say :Hi /Hello ,I’m … a. T: If you want to introduce yourself to others ,you should say : Hi ,I’m …/Hello ,I’m… b. Read after the T. Hi ,I’m… /Hello ,I’m… c. Practice : T& S S&S Group work . Work in pairs . d. Check . 2.Learn to say:What’s your name? a. The teacher wears the mask (David ): Hello,I’m David ,What’s your name? The student answers :Hello ,I’m… b. Read after the T: What’s your name?Pronounce :name [ei]c. Ask and answer :What’s your name? Hi,I’m…d. Check . Step 3 Break : Listen to the song “Hello!” Step4 Consolidation: 1. The T shows the masks (David ,Liu Tao, YangLing ,Mike ,Nancy ) : Please introduce yourself to them and ask“What’s your name?” e.g Hi ,I’m … ,What's your name? Hello, I’m … 2.Play a game: What’s your name? The Ss are divided for several one by one . e.g groups .In each group ,the Ss ask and answerSa: Hi ,I’m … What’s your name? Sb: Hi ,I’m … (Sa&Sb clap their hands ) Sb :Hi, I’m … What’s your name? Sc: Hi ,I’m … (Sb&Sc clap their hands )3.Listen to the tape and repeat .Step5 Relax :Listen to the song “Hello!”;Try to sing together (老师做简单 律动,学生跟做,试唱) Step 6 Homework Listen to the tape and read aloud . Say “Goodbye .” POSTSCRIPT: Phonetic symbolThe second period :B Look and learn . TEACHING CONTENTS : Vocabulary : a dog ,a cat ,a bird ,a tiger ,a monkey , a zebra ,a panda ,an elephant . TEACHING AIMS: 1. To understand and say the words :a dog ,a cat ,a bird ,a tiger ,a monkey ,a zebra ,a panda ,an elephant . To understand what’s the difference between “a .”and “ an .” To encourage the Ss to learn English .2. 3.TEACHING PROCEDURES : Step 1 Warm-up . 1. Greetings: Hello ,everyone! Hello,I’m …What’s your name? Introduce . Please introduce yourself to others (Prtactice in groups ). Check .2.3.Step2 Presentation and practice . 1. Learn to say the new word: a dog . a.Show the card (dog) T: Hi ,boys and girls ,I’m Dog .(Please say “Hello”to Dog) Ss: Hello,Dog. b. Practice and check . c. Imitate “Dog” (Use body language ) Look at the picture and say “Hello ,Dog/Cat /..” 听录音做动作。师:Monkey .生做猴子爬山状。师:Tiger. 生模仿老虎吼声, 并展示自己强壮的双臂。 小组活动。2. 3.4. 一人模仿小动物的动作或声音,其余学生猜,说出相应的动物单词。 5. 对比练习: 仔细看题板, 找出每组词中表示 “一” 的单词。 a cat a panda an elephant . 提醒学生注意“a”和“an”的用法不同。 Step3 Consolidation . 1. 2. 3. Listen to the tape and repeat . Play a game: Go hunting (Teacher’s Book Page5) Workbook : B Listen and draw .Step4 Homework: Listen to the tape and repeat 3 .Design: Unit 1 Hello 图1 图2 图3 图4 a dog 图5 a monkeya cat a bird a tiger图 6 a zebra 图 7 a panda 图 8 an elephant . The third period : C Look and say TEACHING CONTENTS : 1.C Look and say : Hi ,…Hello … I’m 2.Workbook . A Listen and judge . TEACHING AIMS: 1. 2. 3. The Ss can inquire about someone’s name and introduce themselves. The Ss can talk in English .They like to speak in English . The Ss can sing a song “Hello!” What’s your name?TEACHING AIDS: Recorder ,cassette ,teaching pictures ,masks . TEACHING PROCEDURES : Step1 Warm up 1. 2. 3. Greetings . Free talk . Sing“Good morning to you .”Step2 Prsentation . 1. 2. 3. Show the masks (animals ),Please say “Hello .”to dog /cat /… Ss practice by using “Hi ,…Hello ,…I’m … What’s your name … Woof!” Show the teaching pictures (C Look and say ) Look at the pictures . Q: 1)How many people are there in the picture ?(Five) 2)Who are they ? (David ,YangLing, Nancy ,Liu Tao ,Bobby ) 3) What are they talking about ? Discuss . Practice (By using masks )4. 5.David : Hello ,I’m David ,What’s your name ? YangLing : Hello ,I’m Yang Ling, What’s your name ? Nancy: Hello ,I’m Nancy ,What’s your name? …… Step3 Learn to sing “Hello!” 1. 2. 3. Listen to the song . Read after the T. Learn to sing (Sing and dance )Step4 Do the workbook . Page 1 Unit 1 Hello . A Listen and judge .Listen to the tape and look at the pictures.,then mark ,If it’s true ,please draw a smiling face.If it’s false, please draw a crying face . KEY: 1. ? 2. 3. ? 4 ?Step5 Consolidation . 1. 2. 3. Listen to the tape .(PartA PartB ) Read after the tape . Sing a song “Hello!”Step 6 ENDING . DESIGN Unit 1 HelloHello ,I’m …What’s your name ? Hi ,I’m …The fourth Period : D Fun house . TEACHING CONTENTS: 1. 2. Listen and circle . Act and guess .TEACHING AIMS: 1. 2.Go on learning the new words and the new sentences . To encourage the Ss to learn English and use it .TEACHING PROCEDURES : Step 1 Warm up . 1.Sing two songs : 《Good morning to you !》 《Hello!》 2. Greetings . 3.Do what I do . Singing .crying , drinking ,watching TV, walking ,writing …(学生跟着教师 模拟各种动作,把学生带到英语氛围中。) 4.Free talk . Step2 Presentation . 1.Show the cards (animals ). Please say “Hello”to them. 2. Read the words . 3.Listen and circle . e.g When you heard “a panda .” please circle panda ,but not “Bobby.” 4.Act and guess . The students are back-to Cback. One student imitates one animal ,the other guesses “An elephant?” or “A monkey ?” The first student answers “Yes.”or “No .” By using animal cards . 5. Do the workbook : C KEY: 1. Listen ,find and circle .a panda 2. a tiger . 3. a monkey .Step3 Good bye . 教学反思 : 本单元是小学生英语的起始单元,为调动学生的学习兴趣,教师设计了许多活动,使学 生感到学英语是件十分高兴的事,而不是感到困难,以致成为负担。这些游戏有:传话、传 递图片、开火车回答、猜、身体反应、打猪、歌唱等。教学反馈效果不错,学生十分喜欢上 英语课,学习积极性很高,虽然有部分同学仍羞于开口,害怕发错音,说错话,但我相信, 经常地鼓励、刺激、调动,他们说的欲望会逐步增强,现在最重要的是给他们信心,让他们 觉得学英语不是很难的事,他们会做得很好,因为老师经常说:“You’re good”.十分欣 赏他。 另外,我发现坚持大量的重复和操练,能起到事半功倍的效果,但如何使这“大量的重 复和操练”显得有趣而不乏味,是教学中的重中之重。 Unit 2 . Nice to meet youThe first period :A TEACHING CONTENTS: 1. 2. Vocabulary : Miss Li ,Mr Gree,Learn to sayWang Bing ,Helen .Pattern : This is … Good morning . meet you , Nice to meet you ,too .Good afternoon , Nice to TEACHING AIMS :1. Enable the students can understand and say the communion parlances : This is …Good morning .Good afternoon . Nice to meet you .Nice to meet you ,too . 2. 3. To know four persons :Miss Li, Mr Green , WangBing ,Helen . To encourage the Ss to talk in English .TEACHING AIDS : Cassette ,recorder ,masks clock ) TEACHING PROCEDURES : Step 1:Free talk 1. The teacher wears the masks of animals :ask :Hi/Hello ,I’m a bird/(a dog, a tiger), (Miss Li ,Mr Green ,Wang Bing ,Helen .)model:( aWhat’s your name? The student answers: Hi/Hello ,I’m… 2. Students wear the masks of animals①Practise in pairs (同桌练习) ②Groupwork (小组练习)Step 2 Presentation and pratice . 1. a. Learn to say :Nice to meet you ./Nice to meet you ,too .The teacher wears the mask of a monkey .Say :Hello ,I’m a monkey .Nice to meet you . (教师走到几个学生面边握手边说 Nice to meet you ) b. c. Read the sentence after me . T says :Hello ,I’m a monkey ,Nice to meet you ,S says :Nice to meet you ,too. Practice .d.T&S S&S Group work (连锁操练,每完成一段对话,双方击掌三 次,以增强练习的趣味性。) Work in pairs 2. a. b. Learn to say :This is … Miss Li, Mr Green ,Wang Bing ,Helen . The students wears the mask (Mike ),The Teacher says:This is Mike . (Miss Li ,Mr Green ,Wang同上 Four student wear the masks Bing ,Helen )T says :This is Miss Li /Mr Green ,Wang Bing ,Helen . S says:Nice to meet you,Miss Li/…. Miss Li/ Mr Gree… says : Nice to meet you ,too. 3. a. Learn to say :Good morning, Good afternoon . T draws two clocks in the blackboard ,T says: 从早上起床到 12 点, 见面打招呼时说:Good morning, 从中午 12 点以后到傍晚 6 点说: Good afternoon . Read after me :Good morning /Good afternoon ,Wang Bing(……) Practice S&Sb. c. T&S 4.Group work (游戏:抛球) 游戏方法:全班分成四组,老师向每组抛一个小皮球,接到皮球者可以走到另一名 学生跟前,用学过的交际用语进行会话,完毕,该生继续抛球。 游戏目的: 1)鼓励学生大胆使用英语。2)培养学生意识。3)增强学习的趣味性。 Work in pairs 5.Sing a song :Good morning to you Step 5 consolidation : 1. e.g The students wear the masks (Miss Li ,David ,Liu Tao) Liu Tao says :Good morning, Miss Li ,this is David . Miss Li says : Nice to meet you ,David . David says: Nice to meet you ,too . 2. Listen to the tape and read .Step 6 Homework: Listen to the tape and read aloud. Say :“Good Cbye ”. Design : Unit 2 Nice to meet you Good morning Good afternoon This is 人物 图片Nice to meet you . Nice to meet you ,too .The second period :B Look and learn TEACHING CONTENTS : Vocabulary: black ,white ,red ,yellow ,blue ,green ,brown ,orange . TEACHIING AIMS : 1.To understand and say the words :black ,white ,red ,yollow ,blue ,green ,brown ,orange 2. To encourage the Ss to learn English .TEACHING PROCEDURES: Step 1. Warm-up 1. Greetings :Good morning /afternoon ,everyone!Nice to meet you . 2. Introduce and compliment .请一生向老师介绍同桌:(T:Please introduce your deskmate to me) Sa: Good morning ,Miss Zhang ,This is Gao Shan . T : Nice to meet you ,Gao Shan .Gao Shan: Nice to meet you ,too . (Practice in groups ) 3. CheckStep 2. Presentation and practice . 1. a. Learn to say the new word :black . Show a black dog . colour is it ?T:Hi, boys and girls ,WhatIt’s black ,please say a black dog . Ss:black . b. c. 2. T show black things ,Ss say :black .It’s black .Ss try to find something else is black and say :black . Look and say the other words :white , yellow , red .The same method . 3.听音判断。全班分成四组,分别命名 black ,white ,yellow ,red .师发出命令: Red 则 red 组全体成立,并高呼 red . Guess . 师准备几只不同颜色的气球,放在身后,让生猜猜 what colour?引入新颜色单词: orange ,brown ,green ,blue .(猜对者可以得到一只气球。) Check Look at the picture and say : a yellow cat ,a red monkey ,a black panda , a blue bird ,a white elephant ,a green bird ,an orange tiger ,a black and white zebra . Step3. Relax :Listen to the song “Hi,Nancy!” Step4. Consolidation 1. 2. 3. Listen to the tape and repeat . Play a game :Magic Workbook :B Listen eyes .(Teacher’s book and colour Page 11)4.5.Step5 . Home work Listen to the tape and repeat 3. Step6 .ENDING. Design: Unit2 图1 图2 图3 图4 Nice to meet you black white red yellow 图6 图7 图8 图5 blue green brown orangePOSTSCRIPT: Phonetic symbol Miss [mis] Mr [@mist ] white[w brown[br it] yellow[ jel?u] un] orange[ red [red] black[bl k]blue[blu:] green [gri:n] is[iz]rind ] this[ is] good[gud] morning[ m afternoon[ ? to [ ]meet[ni ] ]nice[n ] you[]] too[tu ]The third period :C Look and say TEACHING CONTENTS: 1.C.Look and say:Good morning/afternoon…This is…Nice to meet you ,…Nice to meet you ,too. 2.Workbook. A Listen and number. TEACHING AIMS: 1. 2. 3. The Ss can introduce others and compliment each other. The Ss can talk in English, They like to speak in English. The Ss can sing a song“Hi, Nancy!”TEACHING AIDS: Recorder cassette teaching pictures masksTEACHING PROCEDURES: Step1. Warm-up 1. 2. 3. Greetings. Free talk (T&S S&S) compliment Sing:“Good morning to you ”step2. Presentation 1. Show the masks (people:Miss Li,Mr Green,Helen,Wang Bing)please say :“Good morning/afternoon ,… Nice to meet you .” says:Nice to meet you ,too.T 2. 3. 4.Work in group. Check . Show the teaching pictures.(c.Look and say ) Look at the pictures. Q:1How many people are there in the pictures?(five) 2Who are they ?(Helen,Liu Tao , Yang Ling ,Wang Bing,Bobby). 3What are they talking about? 5. 6. Discuss. Practice (By using masks)Pictures1. Helen:Hi/Hello/Good morning, Liu Tao. Liu Tao:Hi/Hello/Good morning,Helen. Pictures2. Liu Tao :Hi/Hello /Good morning, Yang Ling, This is Helen. Yang Ling: Nice to meet you ,Helen. Helen: Pictures3.4(略) Step3. Learn to 1. 2. 3. sing “Hi, Nancy” Nice to meet you ,too.Listen to the song. Read after the T Learn to sing(sing and dance) Page 4Step4 Do the workbookUnit 2 A Listen and number. Listen to the tape and look at the pictures,write the number in the Key: a. 2 b. 1 c. 3 d. 4 .Step4 Consolidation 1. 2. 3. Listen to the tape (Part A, partB) Read after the tape. sing a song“Hi, Nancy” step5 ENDING. DESIGN Unit 2 Nice to meet youGood morning,…Nice to meet you ,…Nice to meet you ,too.The fourth period : D. Fun house TEACHING CONTENTS: 1. 2. 3. Listen and colour. Draw and guess Sing a song.TEACHING AIMS: 1. Go on learning the new words and the new sentences. 2.To encourage the Ss to learn English and use it .TEACHING PROCEDURES: Step1. Warm-up 1. Sing two songs: 《Hello!》 《Hi,Nancy!》 2.Greetings. 师生间,学生间连锁使用问候语。如: T: This is …(Sz) Sa:Nice to meet you . Sz:Nice to meet you ,too . 3.Free talk .(学生可以离开自己的座位,与小伙伴用英语互致问候) 4.Do what I do Singing crying drinking watching TV walking writing…Step2.Presentation. 1. Show the cards (colours)T:What colour is it ? S:red ,… 2. 3. 4. 5. Read the words. Play a game:Bingo. Whisper(Using a toy,its name is Peter) Listen and colour .e.g When you heard“colour it black ”,please take out your black pencil and colour . 6. Draw and guess.The students are back-to Cback, One student conceal a word (red ,white …)the other guess :“blue?” or “black?” The first student answer :“yes ” or “no”… 7. KEY: Do the workbook :B.Listen and colour , C Listen and draw. B:1. a green bird 2.a black cat 3.a brown monkey 4. a yellow dog. C.W Step3. 教学反思: 相比较来讲,本单元的句型比较难讲,特别是“This is ….”的发音。后来为了让学 生更容易发这个音,就让学生连读“This is” 这个句型。同学们大都掌握了“This is …” 的用法,并能熟练运用,但在抽查过程中,我发现有部分同学的舌头仍然拐不过来弯,仍需 继续矫正。 八个颜色类单词,通过各种形式的操练。如 Bingo、whisper、pass、guess 等,学生经 常说、练,反馈效果稍好一些,但仍对于“brown ,white ”两词,有些生疏,不容易记住。 怎样使学生加强这门语言的学习, 而又不觉得枯燥无趣, 确实是一大课题, 在以后的教学中, 应想方设法帮助学生识记,并增添趣味。 Unit 3 This is my father Good-bye.The first period: A Learn to say TEACHING CONTENTS: 1. 2. Vocabulary:Mr Black,Mrs Black ,Gao Shan. Pattern:This is my…TEACHING AIMS: 1. The Ss can understand and say father/mother/brother /sister . Nice to meet you , … Nice to meet you,… 2. 3. To know three persons:Mr Black,Mrs Black,Gao Shan. To encourage the Ss to learn English. the communion parlance: Hi/Hello,this is myTEACHING AIDS: photo ,recorder ,masks . TEACHING STEPS : Step1. 1. Warm-up. Sing songs and act :《Hello 》《Hi,Nancy》 、 2.Greetings: Hi/Hello,I’m… Good morning/Good afternoon . Nice to meet you,… Nice to meet you ,too3.Free talk : Hello!Good morning !This is Yang Ling /…/my father .引入本课新授部分。Step2 Presentation and practice. 1. Learn to say :This is my father .Show the family photo. T:Today we’re going to learn a new dialogue. Look at this photo of my family.Let me introduce something about it . a. T: This is my father ,(师反复重复:father , This is my father )What does“father” mean? Do you know?“Father”means “爸爸”,“my father ”means “我的爸爸”. b. c. Read after the T,then play a game:? T: father .? Ss: Dad . ?T: Dad .? Ss: father . T: Show me your family photo ,please introduce your father to me ,You should say : Miss Yao,this is my father. Practice and check. Learn to say : This is my mother/brother/sister. The same method and then play a game .the T say the word aloud ,but the Ss say it low.If the T say it low ,the Ss say it aloud . Sing a song “Family song .”把四个单词 father ,mother ,brother ,sister 编成歌曲,让学 生在歌中熟悉四种称呼。d. 2.3.4.Check. Look at your photo and introduce your family to your deskmates Step3. Consolidation. 1. The T shows the wall picture.T: How many people are there in the picture? Ss:Three. T: Who are they? Ss:Nancy,Mr Green ,Mr Black. T: Mr Black is Nancy’s father ,Nancy wants to introduce her father to Mr Green ,What are they talking about? 2. 3. 生组成三人学习小组, 先讨论交流, 表演一番后评论。 Listen to the tape and repeat . Show the masks(Nancy,Mr Green,Mr Black)T: Who’d like to act out the dialogue?By using the masks. Three students a group,talk about this picture. 4. The T introduce Gao Shan to the Ss. (This is Gao Shan)5. Show the wall picture and masks (Gao Shan.,Nancy,David)/T (wearing the mask): I’m David ,who wants to be Nancy, who wants to be Gan Shan?Listen to me ,please. T say:“Hello, GaoShan ,this is my sister ,Nancy.” Gao Shan says:“Hi, Nancy.” Nancy says:“Hi, Gaoshan.” 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Open the books ,turn to page 18 , A Learn to say .Listen to the tape and repeat . Three students a group make the dialogue. Check. Listen to the tape, just listen and next time ,repeat it .Step 4 .Homework for today. Listen to the tape and read after the tape . BLACKBOARD DESIGN: mother Unit 3 This is my father brother sister The second period : B Look and learn TEACHING CONTENTS: Vocabulary: bananas .watermelons ,peaches, pears .apples ,oranges ,mangoes, pineapples . TEACHING AIMS: 1.To understand and say the words :bananas ,watermelons ,peachs ,pears ,apples , oranges ,mangoes ,pineapples. 2.To understand what’s the difference between singular form or plural form. 3.To encourage the Ss to learn English. TEACHING STEPS: Step1. Warm-up. 1.Sing “Good morning And how are you ?” 2.Greetings .(同位之间练习,自由锁链反应)。 Hello /Hi,… Nice to meet you ,… 3.Introduce . Please introduce your family members to your deskmate .Practice in pairs . Step2 Presentation and practice . 1. a. Learn to say the new word: bananas. Show the fruit .(bananas) Good morning/ Good afternoon. Nice to meet you ,too.T: Look,I have some bananas ,please show me your bananas and say bananas . Ss: bananas. T:I have a banana . Show me your banana and say “a banana”. Ss: a banana. b. Practice .Pass the bananas and say “bananas” one by one. Show a banana and say :“this is a banana”. 2. Look and say the other words . The same method. 3. “碰地雷” 。游戏方法:教师在这八个单词之一下面贴一枚“地雷”图,师领读八个 单词,生跟读,利用学生的触觉、嗅觉让学生来巩固,但碰到“地雷”时就不能跟读了,否 则将遭受“地雷轰炸” 。 Step3 .Consolidation . 1. Play a game. T: Let’s play a game ,ok? There are some fruits in my bag ,I want one student to come to the blackboard ,touch and guess,If you’re right ,I’ll give you some fruit. e.g S1: apples ? Ss: Yes .(or no) 2. 3. Listen to the tape and repeat . Once: Only listen . Twice :Listen and repeat .Do the workbook : B Listen and draw . :Step 3 Homework 1.Read the learnt words three times and read these after tape.BLACKBOARD DESIGN: Unit 3This is my fatherbananas pineappleswatermelons pearspeaches orangesapples mangoesThe third period : C Look and say TEACHING CONTENTS: 1. C: Look and say “Good morning /afternoon … This is …,Hi, … Nice to meet you ,… Nice to meet you ,too . 2. Workbook :A Listen and respond . B Listen and number .TEACHING AIMS: 1. 2. The Ss can introduce their family members to others .The Ss can talk in English .They like to speak in English.TEACHING AIDS: recorder ,masks , wall pictures . TEACHING STEPS: Step1: Warm-up: 1. 2. 3. 4. Greetings .Listen and sing a song 《family song》 。 Free talk。围绕两人初次见面的所需问候语。 Guess: What’s in my basket?(猜水果篮里有什么?) 利用感官。Listen and imitate .听音模仿练习。 (复习巩固 A 部分会话)Step2. Presentation 1. Show the masks .(Mr Black, Mrs Black, Mr Green ,Miss Li) .Please say :“Good morning/afternoon to them.” 生来分别扮演这四个角色,分成四个小组,进行互 动式练习。 The Ss practice by using “Good morning /afternoon …Nice to meet you ,… Nice to meet you ,too .” Show the wall pictures .(c Look and say)2.3.Look at the pictures. Questions :a. How many people are there in the picture ? b. Who are they? c. What are they talking about? 4. 5. Discuss. Practicee.g (1) Mr Green :Good morning ,Mr Black. Mr Black: Good morning,Mr Green . (2) Mrs Black: Good afternoon /Nice to meet you ,… Mrs Li : (3) Helen: Li Tai: Mike: (4) Mike : Helen : Good afternoon /Nice to meet you ,too . Hi ,Li Tao ,This is my brother ,Mike . Nice to meet you , Mike. Nice to meet you ,too . Hello,Gao Shan ,This is my sister ,Helen . Nice to meet you ,Gao Shan . Gao Shan : Nice to meet you ,too . B: Can you make a dialogue like these .Try to act .Step3 Do the workbook . 1.Page 7: Unit 3 This is my father .A Listen and respond .Listen to the tape and look at the pictures . e.g (1) Miss xu: Hi ,I’m Miss xu S1 KEY: (1) Hi,I’ m … (2) Good afternoon . (3) Nice to meet you ,too .(4) Nice to meet you, Mrs Black . 纠正好答案之后,学生可以自由进行练习,以巩固所学,扩充知识面。 3. Turn to the next page : B Listen and number . : Hi, I’ m …先给予一定时间让学生自己熟悉人物名称,让他们练一练,说一说。 KEY: a 4 b 3 c 1 d 2Step 4 Consolidation Listen to Step 5 the tape and repeat (PartA, PartB) ENDING.Homework : Listen to the tape and read after it three times about A Learn to say and B Look and Learn . The fourth TEACHING CONTENTS: 1. 2. 3. Listen and judge . Play a game . Say a rhyme.period : D Fun house .TEACHING AIMS: 1. 2. 3. Go on learning the new words and the new sentences . To understand and say a rhyme :“They are all very good.” To encourage the Ss to learn English and use it .TEACHING STEPS: Step 1. 1. 2. 3. Warm-upGreetings. Sing songs :《Hello 》《Nancy》《Family songs》 , ,Free talk :围绕将别人介绍出去之类的交际进行交流。Step 2 Presentation . 1. Show the masks . know ? Please introduce themselves to me .T:What are their names ? Do you S1: Hi,Miss Yao ,This is …S2: Good morning/afternoon ,This is … T: Who want to make a dialogue?(By using masks )给予鼓励。 Sa: Hi, I’m… … 2. Show the pictures (fruits ) 采用小组竞赛。 Sb: Hi, I’m …Sc : Nice to meet you ,…Sd:Nict to meet you ,too .Game1: 说单词,师在黑板上一边贴水果图,生一边抢说。师随意快速贴出水果图, 生必须迅速做出反应,既正确又快速者为赢,积累得分,高分为胜。 ) Game2: 指单词,教师一边说单词,几名学生在板前指认水果图。 3. Listen and judge . Listen to the tape and look at the pictures.If it is right ,you must write :“ 最好先利用实例来说明! KEY: a 4. b Play a game . c d × e f × g h ×”,but not “×”.Show the pictures . e.g S1: What can you see? S2: I can see a banana /some bananas. Practice in pairs . Check . 5. a. b. c. Say a rhyme. Listen to the tape ,just listen Read after the T. Practice in pairs .Step 3 Works: According to the text then match . A Mr Green is Nancy’s B Mrs Black is Nancy’s C Mr Black is Nancy’s D David is Nancy’s E Nancy is David’s F Helen is Nancy’s 播放歌曲《Goodbye》 Step 4 ENDING. Homework: Listen to the tape and learn the song《Goodbye 》 . Phonetic symbol: bananas/b? n n?z/ watermelons / w t? mel?nz/ 1 father 2 brother. 3 friend (朋友) 4 teacher(老师) 5 sister 6 mother . peaches/ pi:t oranges/z/pears/p ?z/apples/ g? z/plz/rind iz/ mangoes/ m n plzpineapples/ p Unit 4 Goodbye教材简析: 本单元由 A Learn to say . B Look and learn . C Look and say .D Fun house .四部分 组成.A Learn to say 主要是围绕四个祈使句进行教学的,要求学生在生活中灵活、自觉地运 用“Get up , Go to school ,Go home,Go to bed ” B Look and learn 主要是教学八个家具 ; 类单词 “a bookcase ,a fridge ,a desk ,a chair ,a bed ,a sofa ,a table , a telephone ” C Look and ; say 主要是用“This is a /an ...” 介绍物品,并了解该句型与介绍人物句型 : “This is ……” 的 区 别 ; D Fun house 对 本 单 元 所 学 句 型 、 词 汇 进 行 系 统 地 复 习 检 测 , 会 用 句 型 “Here’a …….”, 会唱: “Goodbye !”. 教学目的: 1. 能听懂、会说以下祈使句,并能运用所学祈使句进行交际。 “Get up ,Go to school ,Go home, Go to bed ” 。 能听懂、会说以下三种告别用语,并能在真实的交际场景中自然运用。 “Goodbye ,See you . Good night .” 能听懂、会说以下八个家具类单词“a desk , a chair ,a bed ,a sofa ,a table , a telephone ,afridge ,a bookcase .” 学会用“This is a /an …”句型介绍物品,并了解该句型与介绍人物的句型 “This is ……” 间的区别。 会唱歌曲“Goodbye !” 能听懂、会说“Here’s a ……”句型2.3.4.5. 6. 教学重点:见教学目的 1、2、3。 教学难点: 见教学目的:4、6 教具准备: 录音机、磁带、图片、实物、桌面。 教学方法: 情境教学法、游戏法、直观教学法。 教学时数: 第一课时: 第二课时: 第三课时: 第四课时: 合计: A Learn to say . B Look and learn . C Look and say .D Fun house . 四课时。 Unit 4 GoodbyeThe first period: A Learn to say TEACHING CONTENTS: Pattern : “Get up ,Go to school ,Go home, Go to bed ,Goodbye , See you ,Good night ” TEACHING AIMS: 1. The Ss can understand and say the communion parlance :“Get up ,Go to school ,Go home,Go to bed ,Good bye , See you, Good night.” 2. To encourage the Ss to talk in English .TEACHING AIDS: Cassette ,recorder ,masks (David ,Nancy , Mrs Black , Mr Black ,Miss Li ) TEACHING PROCEDURES : Step 1 1. 2. 3. Warm-up : Sing two songs :“Hello !Hi,Nancy!” 边唱边交际表演。Greetings: Hello!Hi!Good morning /afternoon /Nice to meet you. Free talk : (1) T: Hi /Hello ,I’ m Miss Yan ,What ‘s your name? S: Hi/Hello,Miss Yan,I’m ×× T: Good morning/Good afternoon ,××,This is ×× S1: Nice to meet you ,××. S2: Nice to meet you ,too . (2)S1:Good morning /Good afternoon ,××,This is ××. S2: Nice to meet you ,××,S3:Nice to meet you , too .(3)S1:Hi, I’m Nancy,This is my father /mother /brother/sister . S2: Nice to meet you … S3: Nict to meet you ,too .Step 2 .Presentation and practice . 1. a. Learn to say :“Get up ,××”,“All right ” 利用课件: 一面钟: 指针指向太阳慢慢升起, 背景为野外的花香鸟语声。 T: Oh, It’s six . The sun rises .“Get up ,Li Li ” S1:“All right .”( say “All right ” ,do “Get up ”) b. Read after the T.“Get up ”“All right ” 利用情境,学生进行组组、男女生的练习。 c.Sing “Get up ,Get up ” “All right,All right ” c. T―S, Practice : S―S , Group work .Work in pairs . d. 2. Check.Learn to say :“Go to school now ,××”.“Ok ,××,Goodbye ” a. T: LiLi,Look at the clock ,It’s seven ,Put up your schoolbag ,Go to school now ,LiLi.(帮助学生背好书包,并作出手势,让学生意会该去上学了) S1:Ok,Miss Yan ,Goodbye. b. Read after the T.“Go to school ,now ”“Ok ” c. Practice . ( 开火 车练 习 : S1:Go to school, ××.S2: Ok,Go to school,××. S3:Ok. ……. )此时播放合适的音乐,渲染气氛。 Check.d. 3.Boys and girls,I’m tired ,Let’s have a rest .Play a game :Listen and do . (one student say “Get up ”, the others act it ) 2. Learn :“Go home,now ,××,All right,See you ,××”a. T: LiLi ,It’s five o’clock,school is over ,Go home,now,LiLi. S1:All right ,See you ,Miss Yan .(边说边背书包走出教室,准备回家) b. Read after the T“Go home .” “See you ” c. Practice 要(练习时,把 see you 和 Goodbye 交换使用。 ) d. Check. Play a game :Guess: (Teacher act “Get up。 What am I doing ?” student guess .) 3. a. Learn :“Go to bed now ,××,Ok ,Good night,××” 创设一个晚间情景,夜空黑乎乎,月亮挂在树梢,星星在眨眼。T :“LiLi,It’s nine,The moon rises ,Go to bed ,now ,LiLi.” S1:“Ok, Good night.”(边说边打着哈欠) b. Read after the T.“bed ” “Good night” c. Practice and check.(小组内先自由练说,再进行组组之间的评比。 )Step3. Consolidation. 1. 2. 3. 4. Workbook :Page 10 A Listen and judge . Listen to the tape and repeat .(first only listen ,the second time repeat ). Act the part A.(引入竞争制,使学生的注意力更为集中)Step 4. Homework: Listen to the tape and repeat about Part A three times . Sing“Goodbye !” Design: Unit 4 Goodbye 图1 Get up ,××.All right 图2 图3 图4Go to school now ,××.Ok,××,Goodbye. Go home now ,××.All right,See you,××. Go to bed now ,××. Ok ,Good night ,××.POSTSCRIPT. Phonetic symbol. bed/bed/ now/n table/ / e / chair/t ?/ desk/desk/ bookcase /buk-keis/ night/nait/ get/get/ right/rait/ sofa/ ? school/sku: / ?/ home/h? e / ? /see/si /telephone/fridge/frid / 教学反思:The second period: B Look and learn. TEACHING CONTENTS: Vocabulary: a bookcase,a desk ,a bed ,a sofa , a fridge ,a chair ,a table ,a telephone. TEACHING AIMS: 1. To understand and say the words :a bookcase, a bed ,a sofa ,a fridge ,a chair ,a table,a telephone . 2. To encourage the Ss to learn English.TEACHING PROCEDURES : Step 1. 1. 2. Warm-up :Sing 《Hello》《Hi,Nancy!》.师生共乐。 、 Greetings:Hello, everyone!Good morning everyone…….以及围绕上一节课所学句型。 3. Freetalk.Step2 Presentation and practice . 简单地自我介绍以及介绍家人。 1. a. Learn to say new word: T: Boys and girls ,Let’s go to my home (Take out picture B Look and learn)今 天你们将参观我的家,从我家出来后,你们将学会许多有用的单词。 S1: Miss Yan ? what's this? T: This is a fridge . b.Read after the T.a fridge ,This is a fridge . T: Boys and girls ,what colour? S: A green fridge … c. T: Boys and girls ,Let’s sing it ,Ok? (Fridge ,fridge ,fredge ,I like fridge ,I like fridge ) d. Practice in pairs and check , one say these one by one . 2. Look and say the other words .(bed ,bookcase)The same method . Play a game: 1.guess . 1) 2) 3. Check . 师用简笔画进行画,生根据教师的笔势进行猜测。 采用多媒体,根据事物的一部分进行来猜全体。Look at the picture and say “This is a fridge /chair/…….” Step 3 Consolidation. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Listen to the tape and repeat. Play a game :Passing a secret. Workbook: B Listen and circle.师生互动共同熟悉上面的事物。 Draw and guess: desk, table ,chair .以画简笔画的方式引入这三个单词的学习。 Chant . 以 Chant 形式学习 sofa , telephone ,sofa ,sofa ,I sit in the sofa .Telephone ,telephone ,I call you on the telephone . 6. Practice and check . Step4 Homework. Listen to the tape and repeat about Part A and Part B (several times .) Step5 END.Sing“Goodbye!” Design: Unit 4 Goodbye . 图1 图2 图3 图4 a fridge a bookcase a desk a bed 图5 图6 图7 图8 a chair a table a sofa a telephone The third period: C Look and say TEACHING CONTENTS: 1. 2. C Look and say: This is a /an . Workbook : C Listen and colour .TEACHING AIMS: 1. 2. To understand what’s the difference between “This is a /an … ” and “This is …” The Ss can talk in English .They like to speak in English.TEACHING AIDS : cards , teaching pictures.TEACHING PROCEDURES: Step 1 .Warm up : 1. 2. 3. Greetings. Free talk :围绕本单元句型及人初次见面相互介绍,问候之类的交际用语。 Sing“Good morning to you ”Step 2 .Presentation . 1. a. Review. Play a game: Guess (e.g One student acts monkey ,the others guess ,“a brown monkey”).Read the animal words. b. Play a game: Passing a secret (复习水果、家具类单词)Read it . 抛魔盒:具体为在魔盒的每个面上写上单词,进行抛掷,接到魔盒者应 尽快读出与他对面的单词,然后便传递下去。 2. a. b. c. C Look and say . T: Boys and girls ,Look at the picture and say one by one ,who’s fast? Read “This is a /an …….” Play a game : Look for your friend (将这十二个单词所代表的形象制成卡片, 请十二位同学各抽一张,按录音机中所述快速找出自己的“好朋友”) Workbook: C Listen and colour .3. Key: 1. a black telephone Step3. 1. 2. Step4. Consolidation.2. a red sofa . 3. a green bookcase 4. a blue fridge .Listen to the tape (Part A,Part B) Read after the tape .(纠音、正音) END.Sing “Goodbye !” DESIGN: Unit 4 Goodbye This is a /an Homework: Listen to the tape about Part A and Part B (3) then say it to your classmate . The fourth period : D TEACHING CONTENTS: 1. 2. Listen and number Think and place .Fun houseTEACHING AIMS: 1. 2. 3. The Ss can understand and say “Here’s a …….” Go on learning the new words and the new sentences . To encourage the Ss to learn English and use it .TEACHING PROCEDURES : Step1. 1. 2. 3. 4. Warm-up Sing two songs :《Hello!》 《Good morning to you !》 Greetings:简单自我介绍及将你的同学介绍给别人。 (用他们的英文名) Do what I do “Flying ,jumping , watching TV…..” Free talk :Get up ,boys and girls /Go to school now /…Step2. Presentation . 1. a. Listen and number . T: Look at the picture , boys and girls ,who are they? What are they talking about? Listen to the tape and do it . Key : a 4 Think and place a. Read after the T. b2 c1 d3b. c. 2.“Here’s a ……” b. 3. a. Play a game : Think and place (Teacher’s Book Page 20) Sing a song “Goodbye ” Read after the T.“half past nine time”, “It’s time to say ….” b. c.Listen to the tape . Learn to sing (sing and dance )Step 3 Homework . Listen to the tape and repeat . Step 4 End . Sing “Goodbye !” Homework: Practice in three students ,act it about this unit . Listen to the tape about 《Hello!How are you》 DESIGN: Unit 4 Goodbye 教学反思: 单词 table 学生读得不准,可能是因为母语中没有[ei]的发音习惯。 C 部分既出现了第一单元中的动物, 又呈现了第三单元中水果两两相对, 各复现了六个 单词,由此,复习面还挺广的,根据复习的反馈效果来看,学生掌握不是很好。课外还应督 促学生搞好复习,巩固工作。 本课句型 This is a /an…,a /an 的区别对于学生来讲,理解起来比较困难,说的时候,多 数以 This is a ……来介绍,an 的发音也很模糊。 平时发现学生能利用学过的知识和老师交流,和教师打招呼的热情很高涨,教学中,应重视 这种热情,鼓励他们以培养学生学说英语的良好习惯 Unit 5 How are you ?教材简析: 本单元主要围绕 How are you ?及其相应的四种应答句展开教学。综观本册的上半册内 容,从第一单元的 Hello /Hi! ,第二单元的 Good morning /Good afternoon /Nice to meet you .第四单元的 Goodbye !/See you /Good night .到本单元的 How are you ?互致问候 的礼貌用语贯穿始终。 除问候语之外,本单元还介绍了八个学习用品类单词 ,并复巩固了前几单元中的部分 交际用语。随着学生学习内容的增多,教师在教学过程中应经常复习学过的问候语,并鼓励 学生在平时的生活、学习中尽量用英语互致问候,自觉将所英语运用于日常交际中。 Teaching demands: 1、 能学会使用问候语 How are you ?及其四种应答语。 2、 能听懂、 会说以下八个学习用品类单词 a pen ,a book ,a rubber ,a pencil ,a pencil box ,a ruler , a ball pen , a pencil sharpener . 3、 会唱歌曲 Hello ! How are you ? Teaching mainpoints and difficult points : 1. 能学会使用问候语 How are you ?及其四种应答语: Fine ,thank you / Fine ,thank you ,And you ? I’m fine ,too /Not bad ,thank you /Not so good . 2. 听懂、会说八个文具类单词,并能以升调进行问答练习,答语为 Yes or No.Teaching aids: a cassette ,pictures, masks , a smiling face , a crying face , school things . Allocation of Time: The first period: The second period : The third period: The fourth period : A. B C D Learn to say . Look Look and learn . and say .Fun house .The first period: A Learn to say . Teaching Aims : 1. Enable the Ss to understand and say “How are you ?” “Fine ,thank you , And you ” “Not bad ”or “Not so good .” Raise the Ss interest to learn English. Encourage the Ss to have good cooperation with one another.2. 3.Teaching contents : How are you ? Fine ,thank you .( And you?) Not bad ,thank you . Not so good. I’m fine ,too . I’m sorry . Teaching procedures : Step1. 1. 2. Warming Cup exercise . Greetings the Ss: Good morning /afternoon ,class? Glad to see you ! Revision : Show me your English book ,Show me your rubber ,etc .What colour is it? Now ,let’s sing ,Ok ? (“Hi, Nancy”.“Colour song”)3.Step2. Presentation A. Let’s talk . (1) Let’s make a dialogue :T: (show a toy ) Look ,This is my friend Peter,He wants to be your friend ,Do you like him ? T:(Toy Peter) Hello ,I’m Peter, Nice to meet you . SS:Hello,Peter. Sa : Hello ,Peter, I’m ×××. Sb: Good morning ,Peter ,I’m ×××,This is my friend ×××. Sc: Nice to meet you ,Peter. T :Nice to meet you ,too . (2) Let’s listen to the tape ,please listen carefully, then answer my questions : a. b. c. (3) How many kids do you What do you remember? Who is not so good ? Teach and learn : How are you ?/Fine ,thank you . a. T holds up two fingers (the two fingers are opposed) know ?Finger 1: Hi, How are you ? Finger 2: Fine ,thank you . (Twice times ) b. Follow me and practiseHi, How are you ?Fine ,thank you . c. Practice in pairs .d.check (single or part work ) e.Let’s sing together .《Hello!How are you !》 (1) Learn to say : Fine ,thank you ,And (how are )you ? a. Finger1: Hi ,how are you ? Finger 2: Fine ,thank you ,And how are you ? Finger1: I’m fine ,too . b. Read after the T. c. Mainpoints:And how are you ?/And you ? I’m fine ,too . d.Ss say and do . (2) Learn to say : Not bad …… a. Please say “How are you ?”to me. Ss: How are you ? Miss …… T: Not bad (Smiling and swinging your arms ) b. Read after the T and do what the T does . c. Please say “Not bad ”loudly . d. Sing:“Hello !~How are you ?……Not bad ,thank you ,……” Step3 Presentation . 1. a. Learn to say : Not so good ,I’m sorry .T shows the pictures and asks : what is YangLing saying about ?I’m fine ?Not bad? Not so good ? Say :“Not so good .”b. c. d.Practice in pairs . Let’s sing (Tune /tju:n/ 调子:《Two tigers 》) ( Lyric/ / 歌词 : Good afternoon ,YangLing ,~ How are you ? ~ Not so good .~ I’m sorry ,~)Step4 Consolidation . 1. 2. 3. 4. Listen to the tape . Try to repeat . Read after the tape . Action .Step5 Homework : Practice the dialogues to your parents . Designing of writing on the blackboard . Unit 5 How are you ? A Learn to say . Fine ,thank you ,And (how are )you ? How are you Not bad . Not so good Phonetic symbol : Fine [fain] thank [! ] bad [b d] sorry [ ]The second period: Teaching Contents :B. Look and learnVocabulary: a pen ,a book ,a rubber ,a pencil ,a pencil box , a ruler , a ball pen , a pencil sharpener. Teaching Aims : 1. Enable the Ss to understand and say eight words . 2.Let the Ss do “Show me your pens /rubbers /……”Teaching steps : Step1. Warm up 1. 2. 3. 4. Listen and do : Hands up / down . Books up Who’s wearing …… today ?(复习颜色单词) Sing the song “Good Greetings : morning” /down .,etc.How are you ?I’ m fine ,thank you . 5. Free talk .Step 2 Presentation . A. (1) a. b. c. d. Learn : pencils ,pens ,ball pens . Learn to say : pencils Read after the T. What colour is it ?( e.g a green pencil )Contrast : a pencil & pencils . Chant (and clap your hands )Pencils ,pencils .They’re pencils .What colour are they? Oh ,they’re green . (2) (3) Learn “pens ,ball pens” in the same way . Look and guess :What am I saying ? (师不出声说单词 ,生根据 师口形猜单词 ) Learn : books, rulers , rubbers . Read after the T. Check. Draw and guess 是什么) (师画出半个图形,生猜老师画的B. (1) (2) (3) C.Have arest .If you ‘re happy ,clap your hands . D. Learn : pencil boxes , pencil sharpeners . (1)Read after the T : a pencil box pencil boxes (2) Let’s sing (Tune: 《Hello ! How are you 》 Lyric :pencil pencil boxes ~ One ,two ,three ,four ,boxes ,~) Learn “pencil sharpeners ” in the same way . Check . a.Group work.(3) (4)b.“心灵感应”:Do you know what I am thinking about ? Step 3 Consolidation . 1. 2. 3. 4. Listen to the tape carefully . Try to repeat . Point and say (师指图片,生抢答) in my bag?Play a game : Guess : What ‘reStep 4 Homework . Go over what we learnt todayStep5 Good bye . Sing the song “Goodbye .”and say “See you ” Designing of writing on the blackboard . Unit 5 How are you ? B . Look and learnPhonetic symbol : pencil [ pensl] ball [b ] pen [pen] ruler[ ru:l?] pencil box[ b ] sharpener[&? ?] rubber [# ?] book [buk]The third period : C Look and say . Teaching Contents : Go to … now ,… Go home,… Bye/See you . How are you ? Teaching Aims : 1. 2. Enable the Ss to make dialogues . Encourage the Ss to have good cooperation with one another . Fine ,thank you . Miaow!(Mimi says) All right /Ok .Teaching Procedures : Step 1 Greetings : T: Hello ,boys and girls .How are you ,today ? Ss: Fine ,thank you ,And you ? T: Me too . Step2 Revision . 1. 2. Show me your pencils ,Show me your rubbers .Show me your ball pens ,etc Let’s talk in English . Hello This is … 3. Good morning /afternoon . How are you ?Ask and answer (T&Ss) Get up ,××. All right . OK .Go to school now ,××. Go home now,××. Go to bed now .All right ,See you ,Miss ××. OK ,Good night . 4. 5.Ss make a dialogue . Play a game . Guess : What’s in my school bag ? (book s, apples .bananas ,… , a teaching picture)Step3 1. a. b. TPresentation . shows the teaching picture and asks . How many people in the picture ? What are they talking about ? Group A : ? Group B: ? Group C:?2. Ss discuss : 3. Check and modify. 4. Group works .(全班分成四个小组,进行竞赛) e.gpicture 1. (T: If you can do it well, I’ll give Group C:?your group one smiling face ) Mr Brown : Go to school now ,Mike . Mike : 5. Action . Step4 Have a rest. Sing the song “Hello ! How are you?” Step5 Listen and respond . All right ,Bye ,Dad .The T turns on the recorder (课前录制一些问话以便学生回答) Step 6 END. Desiging of writing on the blackboard Unit 5 How are you ? C Look and say . Hi, Liu TaoGo to school now .How are you ? OK ,Good bye ,Dad .Fine ,thank you .Good morning ,Miss Li Good morning.Go home now, Mimi. Miaow ! The fourth period : D Fun house Teaching Contents: 1. 2. 3. Listen and circle . Guess and say. Sing a song .Teaching Aims : 1.Go on learning the new words and the new sentences. 2.To encourage the Ss to learn English and use it . Teaching Procedures : Step 1 Warm-up 1. 2. Sing the songs . “ Good morning.” “ Hello!How are you ?” Greetings .How are you ? Fine ,thank you ,And you ? I’m fine ,too . 3. Listen and do .Let’s fly .Let’s jump,etc . 4. Free talk . How are you today? Fine /Not bad /Not so good .Step 2 . Presentation . 1. Play a game: Bingo.Guess: What are they?(猜图片,猜对者高呼 Bingo,以示胜利) 2. 3. e.g Read the words :( Pens ,pencils ,etc ) Guess and say . (利用学生的文具或图片) Sa : A rubber? Sb : No . Sa: Rubbers ? Sb:Yes .4. Listen and circle . 5.Sing the song “Hello!How are you ?” Step 3 . Work book . 1. 2. 3. Listen and number. Listen and judge . Listen and draw .Step 4 . Homework. Go over Unit 5. 教学反思 : 1、 句型学习反馈效果较好,学生大都能对 How are you ?作出正确的应答,并 能灵活运用。在交际问答时,说得比较多的是 “Fine ,thank you .”和 “I’m sorry.”. “Not bad” 一句运用得比较少。 2、 单词学习,掌握较好的单词有 pencils ,rubbers ,books ,掌握较 差的有:ball pen .在练习中,已着重指出并纠正。另外,pencil boxes 的发音不太准确, 易与 box 混淆。 3、 课堂气氛已超于平淡,感到一些学习活动已提不起学生的学习兴趣,无法激 发他们的学习热情,很渴望再吸收一点新鲜血液,使教学更加生动,更能抓住学生的心。在 练习中发现学生在 listen and circle 中,对听到的单词能根据图意作出正确判断,但在 听句子选择符合句意的图画时有很大困难, 正确率很低, 以后应该练学生对句子的反应和判 断能力。 Unit 6 Review and check教材简析: 本单元是前五个单元的复习单元, 着重归纳了这五个单元的主要语言项目。 教师尽可能 地通过多种形式的复习, 帮助学生巩固已学过的单词及日常交际用语。 教师可根据学生的年 龄特点及学习的实际状况,采用游戏、表演及竞赛的活动形式,调动学生积极性,使学习的 听、说水平在原有的基础上有较大的提高,为今后的英语学习打下坚实基础。 前五个单元的日常交际用语主要是围绕打招呼、 问候、 介绍以及请求和命令这几个功能 项目展开,在复习过程中一定要注意语言与情景结合。前五个单元的单元分为六类:人物、 动物、水果、颜色、文具、家具。复习时可利用幻灯、图片、实物等,结合各单元游戏,让 学生在活动中复习、掌握单词, 教学要求: 1、 通过本单元的复习,要求学生掌握所学单词 ,并能较熟练地运用。 2、 通过本单元的复习, 要求学生较熟练地把所学交际用语应用到日常生活中去。 教学重点: 操练日常交际用语,并应用到日常生活中。 教学难点: 要求学生掌握所学单词 ,并能较熟练运用。 教具准备: 单词图片、教学挂图、人物头饰、录音带、小红花。 教学时数: 四课时。第一课时 复习 1―3 单元中的交际用语及 24 个单词 。 第二课时 复习 4―5 单元中的交际用语及 16 个单词。 第三课时 学习 Unit 6 A 部分和 B 部分。第四课时 学习 Unit 6 C 部分。 The first period: Review Teaching Aims : Unit 1―3 1. 2. 3.Enable the Ss to understand and say 24 words . Enable the Ss to understand and use the communicative words . Raise the Ss’interest to learn English .Teaching Contents : Unit 1―3 Teaching Procedures : Step 1 Warm Up A. Sing songs : Hello ! Hi, Nancy! B. Say a rhyme : They are all very C. Greetings. ? T:Good morning /afternoon ,class . ? Ss:Good morning /afternoon ,Miss ×× ? T: How are you today ? ? Ss:Fine ,thank you ,And you ? ? T: Me ,too . Step 2 ,Revision . A Touch the body ? T: Touch your hair . ? Ss:Touch my hair . ? T: Touch your face ……….. B Free talk good.Step 3 Practise . A Unit 1 a b cListen to the tape and repeat . Read the dialogue aloud . Look at the picture and try to act ( C Look and say )Practise the dialogue in groups/pairs . ? T: who’d like to act the dialogue for us ? Come out to the front and show everybody else . Action . B Unit 2 a Listen to the tape and repeat . b Try to act “C c d Look and say. ”Make up a similar dialogue with your partner . Show the cards (animals ) (1) (2) (3) What’s this ,do you know ?( e.g a bird ) What’s colour is it ? Read after the T ( e.g green )(e.g a green bird )e C Unit 3 a bSing and dance “Colour song ”Listen to the tape and repeat . Play a game (Voice game )用 A 部分交际用语中的关键词玩一个小把戏,比如:“Mr Green ”一词,老师大声说, 学生小声说,或反之。 除了利用人物头饰操练外,可适当用一个 Bobby 和 Mimi 两个小动物,调剂一下课堂气 氛。 c d 1) I can see a …/ some … Look at the teaching picture and try to act . Play games (Review the fruit words ) what can you see ? 2) apple &+= apples .(注意名词单复数的不同)Step 4 Homework Listen to the tape five times ,from Unit I The second period : Teaching Contents : Unit 4―5 Teaching Aims : 1 Enable the Ss to understand and say 16 words . 2 Enable the Ss to understand and use the communicative sentences . 3 Raise the Ss interest to learn English . Teaching Procedures : Step1 Warm-up A B Sing a song“Hello !How are you ?” Greetings . to Unit 3.Review Unit 4―5Step2 Revision . A B Touch your body . Free talk .Step 3 Practise . A . Unit 4 a Listen to the tape and repeat . b Look at the teaching picture (C Look and say )and try to act . ? T:Please practise the dialogue in pairs . ? T: Who’d like to act the dialogue for us ? Think and place 1) Hang up the picture (Unit 4 B 家具类单词挂图) What can you see in the picture? 2) Ss: I can see a fridge /bed /… 3) Here’s a … B Unit 5 a . Play a game :Listen and do ?T: Show me your pencil box . Pick up your pencils . Put your eraser into your bag . Write down your names . Put up your hands . Touch your neighbour’s head . b. Look and guess: T: Watch my mouth closely and guess “What am I saying ?” (e.g a pen pens 注意单复数对比) (A learn to say )c. Listen to the tape and repeat d.Try to act (c. Look and say ) Step4 Have a rest Sing“Ten Little Indian Boys” Step5 Homework.Listen to the tape five times from Unit 4 to Unit 5 . Step6 Goodbye . Sing the song “Goodbye” The third period: Unit 6 Teaching Contents: Unit 6 A. Listen and circle . A B B. Listen and number Teaching Aims: 1. 2. The Ss can understad what they have listened. The Ss can use the words correctly.Teaching Procedures: Step1 Warm up A.Sing the songs “Hello!” 、“Hi ,Nancy!”、“How are you ?” B.Say a rhyme: “They are all very good .” C.Greetings : “Glad to see you.” “ How are you today?” elc. Step2 Revision a. b. 1) 2) 3) 4) c. Free talk (Encourage the Ss to talk to each other .) Do you know what they are in English ? Animals . Fruit Furniture. School things. Work 读一读,想一想,把下列单词的序号填在适当的地方。(1) sofa (2) zebra (3) David (4) pencil (5) book (6) yellow (7) tiger (8) Mr Green (9)pencol sharpener (10) bed (11) watermelon (12) blue (13)fridge (14) YangLing (15) green (16) pineapple (17)monkey (18) white (19) mango (20)table (21)Miss Li (22)rubber (23) elephant (24)peachZooFruit shopRoom ShoolNameredStep 3 Presentation 1. 2. 3. Listen and circle . Listen and number. Check ,Step4 END Sing the song:“Good bye ”. The fourth period: Unit 6 C Teaching Contents : Unit 6 C Look and say What are they saying ? Talk to your partner(s) Teaching Aims: 1. 2. Enable the Ss to understand and use the communicative words . Encourage the Ss to have good cooperation with one another .Teaching Procedures : Step1 Warm up 1. 2. 3. 4. Free talk . Sing the songs . Say the rhyme . Greetings.Step2 Revision . 1、 选择正确的英文表达,并读一读。 1) 你叫什么名字?a. What’s this? b. What’s your name? c.What your name? 2)这是我的妹妹。 a.. This is my father . b. This is my mother c. This is my sister. 3)现在该去学校了。 a.Go to bed now . b.Go to school . c.Go to school now . 4)你身体好吗? a.How are you ? b.How old are you ? c.How do you do ?2、 看图选择适当的答案,填在横线上。 1)This is 2) I can see aa cat b a panda ca tiger da dog a an appleba banana ca watermelon d a pineapple 3) Here’s aa fridge b a bookcase c a desk d a tableStep 3 Presentation . 1. 2. 3. The T shows the teaching picture . (C Look and say ) Do you know who they are ? Group work .Ss discuss :What are they saying? 4. Check . Picture 1.Liu Tao : See you ,Dad ! Dad : See you .Picture2.Liu Tao :Good morning. Old man :Good morning ,What’s your name? Liu Tao : I’m Liu TaoPicture3Liu Tao :Hello!How are you ? WangBing:Not so good . LiuTao : I’m sorry.……… 5. Try to act .(选择任意一幅图进行表演)Step 4 Have a rest . “If you happy ,clap your hands”. Step5 Workbook . 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Listen and respond . Listen and check . Listen ,find and circle . Listen ,find and colour . Listen and draw .教学反思 : 本单元集中复习了前五个单元的句型和单词,我采用了“三文治英语教学法。”就是母 语中夹着英语,方便检查学生的英语学习情况,又训练了学生的思维能力。当然,本单元教 学仍强调让学生学会用英语进行思维,为训练某一语言点,不断反复滚动操练,比如学习 a green sofa 这样的词组时,每一节课都或多或少地对学生进行了训练,并且安排了丰富的 内容练说,在看图反复练习之后,我又让学生自己组织一个类似的词组,举一反三,让学生 自己创造新的东西,反馈效果很好。 纵观本次教学结构,教师讲得很少,只是起到了引导的作用,而学生参与的在特别广, 互相比试,争着说,语言训练很到位,课堂气氛很热烈,但我也发现了一个问题,就是有的 学生看见别人热情高涨,他也争先恐后地发言,真的让他用英语说了,他又说不出来。看样 子, 平时他学得有问题, 可能没有注意听讲, 或者平时我对他的关注少了一些, 应引起注意。 另外,练习中,容易搞错的是第 1 题中,Circle the books 应圈一些书,好多同学只 圈了放在桌上的一本书。 Unit 7 It’s nice .教材简析: 本单元主要围绕表示服装的英语单词,通过复习前几单元介绍人物时已经出现的 This is …和 That’s …,学习由 how 引导的感叹句,要求学生能在一定的情景下用 Look at …和有 关物主代词进行简单交谈以及表达赞美之意,在本单元教学内容中,his 和 her 是新出现的 物主代词 ,教师可以充分利用已学过的 my 和 your 帮助学生理解其用法。 从本单元起,所有新授的生词都可以在 Learn to say 中进行滚动替换操练,教师应该用 学生已学过的内容进行综合性操练, 以扩展学生所说的内容, 但不必要求学生一定要套用教 学内容中的原句。 教学要求: 1. 能听懂、会说 Look at …及其应答 It’s smart /pretty/nice ,并会用 How nice ! 表达 赞美,感叹之意,能用 This is …和 That’s …介绍物品。 能听懂会说服装类单词 。a dress ,a skirt ,a T-shirt a jacket ,a sweater,a coat ,a shirt ,a blouse 及物主代词 his ,her 形容词 new . 能利用常见的几类服装进行交谈。 会唱歌曲 Colour song.2.3. 4.教学重点: 见教学要求:1、2、3。 教学难点: 见教学要求:2、4。 教具准备: 录音机、磁带、衣物、卡片、挂图。 课时安排 第一课时 A Learn to say 第二课时 B Look and learn 第三课时 C Look and say 四课时 第四课时 D Funhouse The first period :A Learn to sayTEACHING CONTENTS: Pattern: Look at his /my /her shirt /new blouse /jacket /sweater It’s smart/pretty/nice How nice! TEACHING AIMS: 1. The Ss can understand and say the communion parlance “Look at his /my /her shirt /blouse /jacket/sweater”、 “It’s smart /pretty /nice ” or “ How nice!” To encourage the Ss to talk in English .2.TEACHING AID: a shirt ,a blouse ,a jacket ,a sweater,a puppet ,wall pictures ,tape Crecorder,cassette tape TEACHING STEPS : Step1 Free talk and motivation . 1. 2. Greetings : Good morning /afternoon Show a puppet. /How are you ?The T introduces the puppet to the Ss. T: Hello ,boys and girls ,This is Peter,Now I’m Peter ,Nice to meet you ,boys and girls . Ss: Nice to meet you , Peter. T: Who want to be Peter? Let’s make dialogue . T: Go to bed now ,Peter . Sp: Ok ,Good night . T: Get up , Peter. Sp: All right . T: Good morning ,Peter ,How are you ? Sp:Fine ,thank you .And you ? T: I’m fine ,too .Let’s learn to the new unit ,ok? Sp:Ok . Step2 Presentation 1. a. and practice .Learn to say :Look ,this is my shirt /blouse/jacket/sweater. Show the shirt .T: Boys and girls .Look at shirt and listen to me carefully .This is a shirt .Say “a shirt ” Read after the T. T: Look at me and listen to me,please ,Look ,this is my shirt .Who is wearing a shirt ? Please stand up and say “Look ,this is my shirt .” b. Learn to say : Look ,this is my blouse /jacket /sweater.The same method . 2. Learn to say : Look ,this is her /his…The T shows some clothes. a Guess . Whose jacket is this ? (A girl’s jacket.)T: This is SunTing’s jacket, You can say “Look ,this is her jacket”. Read after the T. Guess whose shirt is this?( A boy’s shirt ?) S1:This is Zhang Shuo’s shirt . T:You can say :“Look ,this is his shirt ”(提醒学生注意区别 my ,his ,her 三词的 意义和用法) 3. 4. a Practice in pairs . Learn to say :Look at … It’s smart /pretty /nice . The T shows the puppet .T: Peter and I are talking , what are we talking about?Listen,listen,listen ,listen to me carefully . T: Hi, Peter. Tp: Hi, Miss Yao . Tp: It’s smart .T: Look ,this is my shirt . The Ss repeat .T: Peter is wearing a smart shirt ,too .I want to make a dialogue with a student ,If I say “Look at his shirt ”You can say “It’s smart ” or “It’s pretty” T:( 指着 Peter ) Look at his shirt . S1: It’s smart /pretty. Practice . T―S S―S Group work .b.The T shows two pencil-boxes . T:This is a new pencil-box, That’s an old pencil-box .Who has a new pencil-box ?Please stand up and say “Look at my new pencil-box? ” S1: Look at my new blouse . T: It’s pretty .(say and do it ) You can say :Thank you . Practice . Can you make a new sentence.c. Learn to say the other drills . The same method . 5. a. b. Play a game . Passing game.(pass clothes and say it ) Guess (whose is this shirt /…?) Sing “Colour song”Step5 Homework: Listen to the tape and repeat . DESIGN:Unit 7It’s nice Look at … Look ,this is /that’s … Phonetic symbol: nice $ $ $ ? $ smart $ look $ $ $ new $ at $ $ $ his$% &$ shirt blouse$ &$ It’s smart /pretty/nice How nice! pretty $ & / () ?$ * ?$ $her$%? $ jacket ' coat$ ? $ dress /dres/$ that / skirt/sk?/ /sweater t-shirt /The second period : B Look and learn TEACHING CONTENTS : Vocabulary : a dress , a skirt , a T-shirt , a coat . TEACHING AIMS: 1. 2. 3. To understand and say the words : a dress , a skirt ,a T- shirt ,a coat . To understand what’s the difference between“this ” and “that ” 。 To encourage the Ss to learn English.TEACHING STEPS : Step 1 Revision and motivation . 1. Greetings .Good morning/afternoon . How are you ? 2.Sing a song《Colour song》:Who is wearing yellow/green /…today? 3.Revision . a. T (指着自己的衬衫):Look at my blouse. 举起布偶:Oh,it’s pretty . T: Thank you .Now ,boys and girls .Show the puppet your pretty clothes . b. (学生一个一个说):Look at my blouse/shirt /jacket /sweater . Puppet: Oh ,how nice .It’s smart /pretty /nicec.T(指着一学生的衣服): Look at his /her blouse /shirt … Ss: Oh ,how nice .It’s smart /pretty /nice … d. The T shows two clothes . T:Look , this is my blouse .That’s her blouse . The Ss follow the T Step 2 Presentation and practice. 1. The T shows a coat . T: Look ,this is my coat ,coat ,my coat . Puppet: Oh ,coat ,your coat .That’s your coat . The Ss follow the puppet : Coat ,your coat .That’s your coat . 2. The Ss show their coats to the T and say : Look ,this is my coat . T: Oh ,your coat ,that’s your coat . T(指着一男生的T-shirt ): Look at his T-shirt . Puppet : Oh, his T-shirt .It’s smart . Practice in pairs . Look and say the other words . The same method .3.4.Step 3 . Consolidation 1. 2. Listen to the tape . B Look and learn .Workbook .A . Listen find and circle . B. Listen find and colour Step 4 Homework: Listen to the tape and repeat . DESIGN: B Look and learna coat a dressa jacket a skirt The third period : C Look and sayTEACHING CONTENTS: 1. C Look and say : Look at his /her … Look , this is … That’s … 2.Work book : C Listen and judge . TEACHING AIMS : 1. Enable the Ss to make dialogues . 2. The Ss can talk in English ,They like to speak in English. TEACHING AIDS: wall pictures , recorder ,cassette . TEACHING STEPS : Step1 .Warm-up 1.Greetings :Look at his /her, Look, this is …That’s … 2.Sing a song :《Hello !How are you ?》 Step2 Presentation and practice . 1. Play a game . Look at the T’s mouth and guess .(a shirt /dress …) 2. Let’s talk in English. T: Please show me your pretty clothes and say “Look Ss(一个一个说):Look at my shirt /coat /sweater /… T:It’s smart /pretty /nice /… Exchange . 3. 4. Listen to the tape and try to imitate Show the wall pictures .at my …”a . (1) Is there a jacket or a coat in the picture? (2)Whose is this jacket ? (3)What ‘s the monkey saying? b. Discuss . c.Practice Make a dialogue like this : Sa :Look at his jacket . Sb: It’s smart /pretty /nice T―S d.Check . 5. Show another pictures . a. Look at the picture . Q:1) How many people are there in the picture ? 2) How many clothes are there in the picture ? T: Who’d like to make a dialogue with me ? e.g T: You are Nancy.I’m another girl .You can say : Look ,this is my skirt ,I say :That’s my blouse . S1: Look ,this is my skirt . S2: That’s my blouse . b.Look at the other pictures and make dialogues . The same method . Step3 Do the workbook . Page 23 C Listen and judge . Listen to the tape and look at the pictures ,then mark .If it’s true ,please draw a smiling face .If it’s false ,please draw a crying face . Key : 1.? 2.? 3. 4. ? Step4 Consolidation. 1. 2. Listen to the tape (Part A Part B) Read after the tape S―S Group work .Step5 ENDING Sing a song :《 Goodbye 》 Step 6 Homework: Listen to the tape and repeat . The fourth period : D TEACHING CONTENTS: D Funhouse : 1. 2. 3. Listen and number Sing a song 《Colour song》 Draw and guess . Fun HouseTEACHING AIMS: 1. 2. 3. Go on learning the new words and the new sentences The Ss can sing a song “ Colour song”. To encourage the Ss to learn English and use it .TEACHING STEPS: Step 1 :Warm up 1. 2. 3. Greetings . Sing a song 《Hello!How are you ?》 Say a rhyme 《They are all very good 》Step2 Presentation and practice . 1. Show the cards ( clothes) Q: a. What’s this ? b. What colour is it? e.g a 、a brown jacket b 、 a white skirt … S1: Look ,this is a brown jacket . S2: It’s smart /pretty/nice (How nice !) Practice . T―S S―S Check . Listen and number. T: Open your student’s Books to Page 44: D Fun house . Listen and number .2.Group work3. 4. a. b.Listen to the tape and number. KEY. a6 b7c4d2e1f8g3 h5Step 3. Sing a song :《Colour song 》 1. 2. 3. Listen to the tape . Sing after the tape. Action .Step4 Draw and guess . 1. T: Look at the blackboard and guess what I am drawing . e.g S1: A coat? T: No. S2: A T-shirt ? T: Yes ,What colour ? S1: Blue? T: Yes . 2. Practice in pairs . Step 5 Homework: Listen to the tape and repeat . 教学反思: 通过复习检查,我发现了学生不能正确区分“Look at…”和“ Look ,this is /that’s …” 两种句型的说法,可能是对“Look ,this is /that’s …”这一句型训练过多,学生对此印 象特别深,以致忘记怎么说“Look at …” ,后来发现了这个问题,可是由于定势的缘 故,很难纠正过来,以后在复习中,应注意引导说“Look at …”. 另外, “skirt”一词,学生很少提到,让他们造一个句子,多数常用 sweater,jacket ,coat, shirt ,T-shirt ,blouse 和 dress 也较少提到,复习中应注意经常说一说 shirt ,blouse ,dress. 颜色词和服装类单词搭配成一短语,学生的反应还是很慢,接受起来比较困难,复习中 应注意这些复合词语的搭配。 Unit 8 Let’s go to the park教材简析: 本单元由 A Learn to say ,B Look and learn , C Look and say ,D Fun house 四部分组成。 A 部分主要是围绕交通工具类和地点类单词,让学生学会如何表达“去某处”和“如何去某 处” ,要求学生能在现实生活中较自如地运用 Let’s go to ……表达自己的意愿。B 部分主要 是教授交通工具类和地点类单词,如:a park ,a cinema , a zoo , a supermarket ,the Great wall , “ by bike /bus /plane /car .” 这些地方是学生们所向往的,交通工具是学生们所熟悉的,老师 应充分利用这一点让学生结合 “Let’s go to …” 句型, 自由地表达自己的意愿。 Look and say , C D Fun house 主要是对所学句型,单词进行复习巩固,训练学生的听力。 教学目的: 1.能听懂、会说 Let’s go to …及其应答 All right /Ok . Let’s go /Good /Great !等。 2.能熟练地运用 Let’s go to …by …表达自己的意愿。 3. 能听懂、 会说常见交通工具 a car ,a bus ,a bike , a plane 和表示地点的单词 a zoo, a park , a cinema, a supermarket ,the Great Wall 。 4.学会表达“去某处”和“如何去某处” ,以及如何对别人的建议进行回答。 5.能听懂并有韵律地诵读歌谣 We are happy today . 教学重点: 教学目的1、3。 教学难点: 教学目的1、2。 教具准备: 图片、磁带、录音机、人物头饰。 教学时数: 4课时第一课时: B Look and learn . 第二课时: A Learn to say . 第三课进: C Look and say . 第四课时: D Fun house . The first period: B Look and learn TEACHING CONTENTS: Vocabulary : a zoo ,a cinema , a park , a supermarket ,the Great Wall ,by bike /bus /plane/car . TEACHING AIMS: To understand and say the words : a zoo ,z cinema,a park ,a supermarket ,the Great Wall .by bike/bus /plane /car . TEACHING AIDS: teaching pictures: TEACHING PROCEDURES: Step 1. Warm-up. 1. Greetings : Hello,everyone!How are you?… 2. Now ,Let’s sing , together Ok? (“Hello ,How are you ?” , “Hi, Nancy.”) 3. Free talk . “Good morning” “What’s your name?” “ Look at my coat .” “ Look, this is a pen .” etc. Step 2. Presentation . A Game :快速闪动游戏。 T: What’s this ? S: This is a bed … T: What’s this ? S: Sorry ,I don’t know… B Learn : “ a park ,a zoo ,a cinema ,a supermarket ,the Great Wall . 1. 2. T: Boys and girls ,This is a park .(出示图片) Read after the T: “a park”. T: Do you like to go to the Park? S: Yes . Check . Let’s sing it .(park,park,I like go to the park .I like go to the park) Look and say the other words}

我要回帖

更多关于 taotap 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信