虽然水了点 但是 2年没碰dota了 还请见谅(有想玩的朋友可以一起)
Dota2精彩集锦视频 《每周Top10》第17期
Dota2精彩集锦视频 《每周Top10》第17期
Dota2精彩集锦视频 《每周Top10》第十八期
Dota2精彩集锦视频 《每周Top10》第十八期
(:fk,he's chinese no wonder)
fk,he's chinese no wonder
DOTA2更新内容
&Product Update - Valve&HIGHLIGHTS:- Added Luna- Added Guardian Wisp- Dota 2 now uses the CELT codec for increased voice communication quality.- Added a testing tool to the Workshop tab that allows contributors to see their models on a hero before submitting.- Added Heropedia to the Learn tab.
- Bloodseeker: Fixed a bug where he could get healed by friendly heroes dying in the area around him that he didn't deny.- Pudge: Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing Pudge's Dismember to do an extra tick of damage- Pudge: Fixed a bug that allowed Pudge to deal damage without hurting himself by quickly toggling Rot.- Rubick: Fixed a rare case where Rubick could get permanently stuck with Telekinesis Land.- Rubick: Fixed a bug where Rubick would gain permanent Spectral Dagger buffs until he died.- Rubick: Fixed a bug with Poison Release that would cause you to steal the wrong ability from Shadow Demon.- Tiny: Fixed Aghanim's Scepter siege damage vs backdoor armor- Fixed being able to use a different player's items in your combine, if that item was in your stash at the time
VISUALS- More Rubick spell animations- Various Rubick visual effect improvements and fixes- Haste animation added for Bloodseeker- Adjusted Ogre Magi's sidearm attack animation&
- Logos removed from waterfall and mid river areas to safeguard gameplay- Tweaked dire banner position left of fountain shop- Roshan timer appear only after 10 seconds have passed from death- Reduced Gyro's model scale a little- Removed ambient effects on Razor and Morphling when hexed
UI- Fixed some cases where icons could get stuck on the screen- Fixed new heroes not showing up in the hero picker if you had custom view set (They'll now appear in the top left of the grid view, for you to then place as you like)- Tournament Panel: Fixed game list not refreshing unless you opened a different tournament and then back.- Tournament Panel: Increased the size of the live games and recent games.- Tournament Panel: Fixed details button not working properly for the last few games.- Fixed Spectator label cutting off number of spectators.- Fixed Live games not displaying correctly after opening a Tournament.- Fixed a recent bug with the shop not closing when a unit is selected- Fixed some bugs with losing commentator perspecting when pausing and unpausing- Added backpack preview to couriers&
- Back button in the loadout takes you back to the backpack if you arrived via a backpack right click- Fixed some slots on the backpack not being right-clickable if they were not on page 1- Fixed the first equip from the backpack sometimes not working properly&
- Added inspect button near the hero panel for heroes that have custom items- Updated the replay skill filter to have more usefull categories.- Fixed dragging an item onto itself not turning its icon back on.- Cheat commands are now echoed to chat&
- Added a testing tool to the Workshop tab that allows contributors to see their models on a hero before submitting.- Fixed Mute button on the scoreboard not working.
AUDIO:- Dota 2 now uses the CELT codec for increased voice communication quality.
福利到:DOTA2英文小百科:还不知道 如何和外国人交流?还被人骂着不会还嘴?等设么 看这里!!(欢迎补充)
1,Hey!wise up!放聪明点好吗? 2,Put up or shut up.要么你就去做,不然就给我闭嘴。 3,You eat with that mouth?你是用这张嘴吃饭的吗? 4,You are dead meat.你死定了。 5,Don't you dare!How dare you!你好大的胆子啊! 6,Don't push me around.不要摆布我。 7,You want to step outside?想到外去单挑吗?
1.Stop complaining! 别发牢骚! 2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心! 3. What's wrong with you? 你怎么回事? 4. You shouldn't have done that! 你真不应该那样做! 5. You're a jerk! 你是个废物/混球! 6. Don't talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话! 7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁? 8. What's your problem? 你怎么回事啊? 9. I hate you! 我讨厌你! 10. I don't want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你! 11. You're crazy! 你疯了! 12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!) 13. Don't bother me. 别烦我。 14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。 15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失! 16. Leave me alone. 走开。 17. Get lost.滚开! 18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。 19. You [***] me off. 你气死我了。 20. It's none of your business. 关你屁事! 21. What's the meaning of this? 这是什么意思? 22. How dare you! 你敢! 23. Cut it out. 省省吧。 24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪! 25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。 26. I'm fed up. 我厌倦了。 27. I can't take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用) 28. I've had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。 29. Shut up! 闭嘴! 30. What do you want? 你想怎么样? 31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗? 32. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊? 33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说? 34. Who says? 谁说的? 35. That's what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的! 36. Don't look at me like that. 别那样看着我。 37. What did you say? 你说什么? 38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病! 39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。 40. Drop dead. 去死吧! 41. **** off. 滚蛋。 42. Don't give me your ****. 别跟我胡扯。 43. Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。 44. You're a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。 45. You're an #######. 你这缺德鬼。 46. You bastard! 你这杂种! 47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。 48. You're nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。 49. It's not my fault. 不是我的错。 50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。 51. I can't help it. 我没办法。 52. That's your problem. 那是你的问题。 53. I don't want to hear it. 我不想听! 54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。 55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。 56. Who do you think you're talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话? 57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子! 58. You're so careless. 你真粗心。 59. Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话? 60. I'm about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了! 61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个! 62. I'm not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦! 63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你! 64. That's terrible. 真糟糕! 65. Just look at what you've done! 看看你都做了些什么! 66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你! 67. You're a disgrace. 你真丢人! 68. I'll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你! 69. Don't nag me! 别在我面前唠叨! 70. I'm sick of it. 我都腻了。 71. You're such a [***]! 你这个婊子! 72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了! 73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事! 74. You're just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处! 75. You've gone too far! 你太过分了! 76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你! 77. I detest you! 我恨你! 78. Get the #### out of here! 滚开! 79. Don't be that way! 别那样! 80. Can't you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。 81. You're impossible. 你真不可救药。 82. Don't touch me! 别碰我! 83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿! 84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。 85. You're a joke! 你真是一个小丑! 86. Don't give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。 87. You'll be sorry. 你会后悔的。 88. We're through. 我们完了! 89. Look at the mess you've made! 你搞得一团糟! 90. You've ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。 91. I can't believe your never. 你好大的胆子! 92. You're away too far. 你太过分了。 93. I can't take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦! 94. I'm telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次! 95. I could kill you! 我宰了你! 96. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔?盖茨常用) 97. I can't believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢! 98. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话! 99. Don't push me ! 别逼我! 100. Enough is enough! 够了够了! 101. Don't waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了! 102. Don't make so much noise. I'm working. 别吵,我在干活。 103. It's unfair. 太不公平了。 104. I'm very disappointed. 真让我失望。 105. Don't panic! 别怕! 106. What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗? 107. Don't you dare come back again! 你敢再回来! 108. You asked for it. 你自找的。 109. Nonsense! 鬼话! 110. What a bird man! 你这个鸟人&&&&&&& (望采纳。)
第一把 特别装备 JUGG的背
JUGG的武器 2把了 zy端午节 给力了
福利!福利!!-----迅雷体验会员!! 免费!! 发送
DOTA2 更新内容
Dota 2 Update - June 20, 2012
June 20, 2012 - Valve
GAMEPLAY- Added Rubick!- Bane: Fixed Fiend's Grip not ending if Kraken Shell dispels it.- Chaos Knight: Reality Rift now puts the Chaos Knight behind his target.- Clockerk: Fixed Hookshot stunning dead units.- Gyrocopter: Fixed Homing Missle not giving any bounty.- Invoker: Fixed Alacrity interaction with Magic Immunity- Kunkka: Fixed Ghost Ship allied debuff dealing all the damage immediately when then rum wears off, rather than over the following 8 seconds.- Mirana: Reduced size of Arrow 20%.- Outworld Destroyer: Aadded visual indicator for Astral Imprisonment Length.- Riki: Fixed sometimes not attacking his Blink Strike target immediately.- Spirit Breaker: Fixed a bug allowing charging Razor without moving.- Fixed Batrider and Outworld Destroyer having 1 too little armor.- Fixed Chaos Knight having 2 extra armor.- Fixed Lone Druid having 1.3 too little armor.
UI- Added support for tournament spectating passes.- Select All Other Units feature no longer selects any unit that is lacking attack capability (like Beastmaster's Hawk).- Added a buff to indicate the duration of Death Prophet's Exorcism.- Updated Aghanim's Scepter tooltips for Beastmaster, Necrolyte, Queen of Pain, Warlock, and Windrunner.- Updated the Aghanim's Scepter store preview.- Fixed bug where large replays were unable to download.- Replay downloading is now paralleled to improve download speeds.- Fixed item purchase message crediting the wrong player if the purchased item stacked with someone else's item.
VISUALS- Added a custom particle effect for Skadi.
COSMETICS- Added announcers and new couriers to the Dota Store.- Added new items for Witch Doctor.- Fixed a bug that caused new users not to earn random drops. Affected users will receive the drops they should have gotten when they finish their next match.- Increased the number of backpack slots displayed on a single page of the backpack to 64.- Increased the base number of backpack slots from 50 to 64.- Increased the number of backpack slots that store users have from 500 to 640.- Fixed a bug that caused the last slot in the backpack to not respond to drag n& drop.- Fixed bugs with dragging and dropping items between pages of the backpack.
BOTS- Co-op bot matches will now randomly assign the human players to Radiant or Dire.- In co-op bot matches, if a human disconnects before picking a hero, the bots will now correctly balance the teams.- Fixed bots not selecting heroes into non-AP games.- Fixed bots not deploying their couriers on Passive difficulty.
每日一把 剃刀----电棍
Valve力争DOTA2独立运营权 暂未考虑收费
8月31日消息,最近一段时间,暴雪公司一直与维尔福软件进行着有关DOTA游戏商标专利的争夺,不管那一方最后能够成功获得DOTA系列游戏专营权,对玩家而言只要有好的作品,那么这一切就是去游戏的动力之一。  今日,维尔福软件负责人加布&纽维尔和埃里克&约翰逊在接受国外媒体采访时表示,将尽一切可能获得《DOTA2》的专营权。  &其实我们现在最关心的是如何得到它的权利,因为固定的DOTA系列玩家是这类作品最好的基础,所以我们不会担心玩家的数量,但目前我们则希望尽一切可能获得DOTA系列的专营权。&&
  同时,他表示:&DOTA2目前尚未确定具体的收费细节,对于Valve来说,它首先应当成为足够好的艺术品,然后才会考虑商业价值。&  他个人更喜欢把DOTA类网游定义为&动作即时战略游戏&(Action RTS),这个定义的英文简写刚好是&艺术&(ARTS)。&对研发团队而言,工作的首要目标是如何把DOTA2制作成魔兽争霸Fans们认为很酷甚至超乎想象的东西。&  &过早考虑如何把一款游戏变成摇钱树是一切罪恶的根源。&加布&纽维尔表示,很多开发商由于现实中资金的压力总是把商业模式放在游戏设计之上,这违背了游戏本身首先是艺术其次才是商品的内涵。而Valve由于资金充裕,则可以很好的处理这个问题。  除此之外,DOTA2发售之后,玩家的数量以及其销售规模我们也做好了相应的准备。因为在德国科隆游戏展会上举行的有关DOTA2游戏比赛,其实就已经将游 戏的技术性、服务器选择等方面设置进行了准备,可以说这是未来发售此款作品必备的条件之一。另外,我们打算此款游戏除了PC平台发售外,还将登陆MAC平台。&
第一个饰品
seven的披肩 报到!!
父亲节早上先打一把 。祝全天下的爸爸们健康快乐!
DotA2每周更新 修复大量Bug DH禁用新增英雄
又到了每周的DOTA2更相时间,本周除了修复大量错误之外,还为DreamHack2012夏季赛做了一个人性化的设定。英雄会照样更新,但是在DreamHack的比赛中会默认Ban掉.&
翻译:百度DOTA2吧翻译组lyyylh popmessiah 校对:lyyylh  游戏性:  炼金术士-修复酸性喷雾可以杀死信使的错误。  混沌骑士- 修复实相裂隙无视林肯法球的错误。- 修正使用大招时幻象的产生位置。- 修复有时会被幻象卡住的错误。  发条技师- 修复单位无法正确被卷入能量齿轮的错误。- 修复发射钩爪会使死亡单位眩晕的错误。  黑暗贤者- 修复离子外壳会对隐身单位产生可见技能效果的错误。  末日使者- 修复吞噬中立生物有时不会被动获得额外金钱的错误。  矮人直升机- 修复火箭弹幕无法攻击肉山的错误。- 修复火箭弹幕无法攻击机械单位的错误。- 修正追踪导弹点击时显示的名称。- 修复中立生物的攻击会计入追踪导弹摧毁次数的错误。- 修复追踪导弹无视林肯法球的错误。- 修复高射火炮拥有施法前摇的错误。- 修复高射火炮无法攻击魔免单位的错误。- 修复高射火炮无法攻击远古单位的错误。- 修复高射火炮无法攻击机械单位的错误。- 修复召唤飞弹无法提供视野的错误。- 修复召唤飞弹攻击一个单位后无法持续提供视野的错误。  月之女祭司- 修复跳跃后的状态会被BKB或驱散净化的错误。  幻影刺客- 修复窒息之刃可以躲避的错误。- 修正幻影突袭的到达位置。- 修正幻影突袭到达时英雄的朝向。- 修复幻影突袭后攻击有延迟的错误。- 修复幻影突袭无法被林肯法球抵挡的错误。- 修复幻影突袭的视觉及声音效果会在无法攻击的目标上显示的错误。- 现在施放幻影突袭后将可以看到自身的攻速增加的状态。- 修复模糊生效后在小地图会显示英雄名字的错误。- 现在恩赐解脱的视觉效果仅在攻击生效时出现。- 修复恩赐解脱可作用于反补以及守卫的错误。  湮灭法师- 修复幽冥守卫无法减少敌人魔法值的错误。  剧毒术士- 修复阿哈利姆神杖不能升级剧毒新星持续时间的错误。 其他错误  - 修复当附近有友军存在时,迈达斯之手给予经验过少的错误。- 修复迈达斯之手的经验奖励会被所支配的单位平摊的错误。- 修复信使将圣剑送给物品栏已满英雄时会导致圣剑消失的错误。  用户界面  - 现在装备面板可以通过点击拖曳使英雄旋转。- 类英雄单位(熊灵,地狱火等等)现在在小地图上的图标更大,更为醒目。- 现在观看界面的最近游戏面板中将显示战队名字。- 现在计分板的右键点击玩家名字出现的菜单中加入了&观察英雄&的选项。这可以看到英雄装备的饰品。- 现在购买阿哈利姆神杖后技能说明将会升级,显示新信息。- 现在商店中以及库存中的阿哈利姆神杖的物品说明将能显示对当前玩家英雄的大招提升信息。- 修复游戏结束时的动画视角故障。  英雄选择界面  - 现在游戏内全卡牌视图增加了编辑模式。- 现在网格视图中加入了选择英雄的按钮。- 现在加入了导入和导出自定义全卡牌页面的功能。- 现在网格视图下进入装备界面,离开后还将返回至网格视图。- 修复选择英雄后不能在装备界面看到正确英雄的错误。- 修复传统视图下英雄分类与学习界面以及DotA1不同的错误。- 现在传统视图下全卡牌显示将仅仅为英雄肖像,并非动态头像。- 加入返回浏览和返回装备界面按钮,选择英雄后玩家可以继续浏览英雄进行了解或者建议队友选择英雄。- 修复网格视图下建议按钮不可见以及建议队友选择英雄的错误。- 修复在点击建议选择英雄后网格视图的选择框不会更新的错误。- 现在网格视图下选择英雄将不会返回至传统视图。- 修复在筛选以及搜索后没有找到对应英雄会使玩家退出网格视图的错误,现在会像传统视图一样弹出&没有匹配的英雄&的信息栏。- 修复网格视图下如果没有对应英雄会引起崩溃的错误。- 修复&没有匹配的英雄&提示信息没有在宽屏中居中的错误。  机器人  - 加入混沌骑士机器人。- 现在机器人的Roshan意图更为统一。- 为所有英雄增加机器人定位和对线信息,优化英雄和分路选择。- 在简易和极易难度下,机器人在决定施放减速和晕眩技时不会考虑目标当前是否已经被减速。- 现在在游戏后期,机器人对局势迷茫时会选择推进。&关于DotA2的更多信息,敬请关注为您带来的后续报道。
Dota2 CINEMA每周TOP10精彩镜头第一期
DOTA2精彩镜头集锦
撼地神牛 技能简介
站长在关注《吸血鬼猎人林肯》新款预告【人人网 - 分享】
《吸血鬼猎人林肯》新款预告
分享这个视频的人喜欢
分享这个视频的人也爱看
单身?们一起跨年呀~
来年顺顺利利?
2018你在哪儿
你我之间像一根绷紧的弦……
想做你一年的……