Balrum找你妹游戏攻略略

30 people found this review helpful1 person found this review funny
Not Recommended
The major issue of Balrum is that it's not designed to be fun.I would say, only the crafting/farming might do that t but the thing with farming is that it can become very much a boulder and force you to constanty take care of your plants/animals.That's why I personnally stoped caring about those and just crafted the only needed items: Bread and Bow to get infinite resources and focus on the main reason I play the game: the rpg side.But before jumping to storyline/quests design, I was also quite bored with the combat mechanics and archetypes.There are 3 archetypes: Bowman, Magic caster and Warrior.All of them utter boring. All you want is to use your 3 dps skills, and then use your stuns to refresh dps skills cooldown and sometimes heal yourself with what you got.It is very static and quite not tactic, it's simply time consuming.That's probably the game biggest flaw imo, there is no fun in creating your character when you understand the ropes, character evolution is utter boring and combat mechanics utter boring.Then comes the quests, which are not bad, nothing particulary superb, but quite decent. With the good idea that some of them can be solved in hidden ways.Story line is also pretty enchanting, but very linear as you have only one way to progress in the story: the way you are told.All in all, although its charms (which are there), the game is b.o.r.i.n.g.
The major issue of Balrum is that it's not designed to be fun.
I would say, only the crafting/farming might do that t but the thing with farming is that it can become very much a boulder and force you to constanty take care of your plants/animals.
That's why I personnally stoped caring about those and just crafted the only needed items: Bread and Bow to get infinite resources and focus on the main reason I play the game: the rpg side.
But before jumping to storyline/quests design, I was also quite bored with the combat mechanics and archetypes.
There are 3 archetypes: Bowman, Magic caster and Warrior.
All of them utter boring. All you want is to use your 3 dps skills, and then use your stuns to refresh dps skills cooldown and sometimes heal yourself with what you got.
It is very static and quite not tactic, it's simply time consuming.
That's probably the game biggest flaw imo, there is no fun in creating your character when you understand the ropes, character evolution is utter boring and combat mechanics utter boring.
Then comes the quests, which are not bad, nothing particulary superb, but quite decent.
With the good idea that some of them can be solved in hidden ways.
Story line is also pretty enchanting, but very linear as you have only one way to progress in the story: the way you are told.
All in all, although its charms (which are there), the game is b.o.r.i.n.g.
Did you receive this product for free or were otherwise compensated to write this review?
Do you recommend this game?
Save Changes
Was this review helpful?
View mobile website当前位置: /
游戏介绍:
《Balrum》是Balcony Team推出的一款幻想风格的生存游戏,游戏中玩家需要控制一个平静生活被打断的年轻人展开游戏。需要控制其不断的探索一个巨大的幻想世界,喜欢这类游戏的玩家一定不要错过哦。
总分:39/50分
系统:8分画面:7分音乐:8分操作:8分耐玩度:8分
游戏原名:Balrum中文名称:Balrum游戏语言:中文开发厂商:Balcony Team发行厂商:Balcony Team发售日期:游戏类型:冒险生存类
游戏整体玩法非常自由,大家需要一边探索巨大的开放世界,一边制作各种工具供自己使用。带领自己的宠物不断的完成各种主线和支线就是游戏的主要内容了,整体来说是一款可玩性非常高的游戏。
操作系统: Windows XP
处理器: Single Core 1.6Ghz
内存: 1 GB RAM
图形: ATI Radeon X1650 / NVIDIA GeForce 8200 / Intel GMA 950, or equivalent
存储空间: 需要 1 GB 可用空间
声卡: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
附注事项: OpenGL 1.4 compatible
操作系统: Windows 7
处理器: Single Core 2.4Ghz
内存: 2 GB RAM
图形: ATI Radeon HD 4650 / GeForce 8600 GT / Intel HD 3000, or equivalent
存储空间: 需要 1 GB 可用空间
声卡: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
附注事项: OpenGL 3.0 compatible
相关游戏:
系统汉化版
官方中文版
官方中文版
官方中文版
官方中文版
官方中文版
官方中文版
游戏平台:
游戏类型:策略角色扮演冒险沙盒
游戏版本:美版
游戏标签:
玩家评分:45
k73评分:40
版权所有 鄂ICP备号
鄂公网安备 03号
K73电玩之家补丁修改器(1)
游戏攻略(0)
相关资讯(10)
Balrum是Balcony Team制作发行的一款角色扮演游戏,这款游戏主要幻想世界为主,在这款游戏中玩家要进入世界来进行探索。【游戏介绍】这是一款回合制游戏,在这款游戏中玩家要控制年轻人,他将会被带入到幻想世界,在这里会有各种不同的任务,玩家要在这里进行探索。在这款游戏中玩家要耕作庄稼,在这里建造自己的家园。在游戏中你会有各种不同的任务,你要通过升级的方法来跟敌人进行战斗,喜欢这款游戏的玩家们千万不要错过哦!【游戏特点】给予回合制战斗的实时世界有大量地牢可以探索的巨大开放世界大量直线任务和一个史诗级的主线任务驯服各种动物成为你忠实的伴侣【配置要求】最低配置:操作系统: Windows XP处理器: Single Core 1.6Ghz内存: 1 GB RAM图形: ATI Radeon X1650 / NVIDIA GeForce 8200 / Intel GMA 950, or equivalent存储空间: 需要 1 GB 可用空间声卡: OpenAL Compatible 声卡附注事项: OpenGL 1.4 compatible推荐配置:操作系统: Windows 7处理器: Single Core 2.4Ghz内存: 2 GB RAM图形: ATI Radeon HD 4650 / GeForce 8600 GT / Intel HD 3000, or equivalent存储空间: 需要 1 GB 可用空间声卡: OpenAL Compatible 声卡附注事项: OpenGL 3.0 compatible
补丁修改器
Balrum游戏截图
D3DX9_XX.DLL/PHYSXLOADER.DLL/配置不正常等
本游戏不支持XP系统,需要英文路径
Balrum PC硬盘版v2.0.0.4
1.6分英文362.4 MB
5.0分中文264.3 MB
5.0分英文962.7 MB
5.0分英文1.3 GB
5.0分中文381.3 MB
5.0分中文1.8 GB
角色扮演排行榜
1 7.8类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 240.3 MB
2 8.5类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 76.2 MB
3 6.3类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 1.9 GB
4 7.7类型: 角色扮演语言: 英文大小: 68.4 MB
5 6.6类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 37.6 MB
6 8.3类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 67.2 MB
7 7.3类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 15.0 MB
8 1.4类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 1.9 GB
9 7.5类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 431.7 MB
10 7.0类型: 角色扮演语言: 英文大小: 43.4 MB
1 7.6类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 2.0 MB
2 7.8类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 297.8 MB
3 8.5类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 76.2 MB
4 6.6类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 37.6 MB
5 7.8类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 240.3 MB
6 6.3类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 1.9 GB
7 7.7类型: 角色扮演语言: 英文大小: 68.4 MB
8 7.5类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 431.7 MB
9 7.3类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 15.0 MB
10 7.0类型: 角色扮演语言: 英文大小: 43.4 MB
1 7.8类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 240.3 MB
2 7.6类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 2.0 MB
3 7.3类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 15.0 MB
4 6.3类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 1.9 GB
5 7.8类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 297.8 MB
6 7.0类型: 角色扮演语言: 英文大小: 64.4 MB
7 8.5类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 76.2 MB
8 7.5类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 243.9 MB
9 5.8类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 24.0 MB
10 5.1类型: 角色扮演语言: 中文大小: 3.8 GB
◎ 因为单机游戏文件比较大,当游网强烈推荐使用迅雷或QQ旋风下载,下载前建议查看配置要求、游戏说明和网友评论。
◎ 如果游戏无法正常运行,运行的时候出现缺少dll、内存不能读、配置不正确等,请查看,或者直接下载游戏常用运行库安装包。
◎ 提供Balrum PC硬盘版v2.0.0.4,保证安全无毒,可能部分杀毒软件存在误报,请大家放心下载,如果怕有危害电脑的,请误下载。
超多下载基地 当游网()
越当越快乐
版权所有 浙ICP备号你可能还会喜欢
经典RPG精品游戏
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">4.6分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">7.3分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">8.3分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">8.7分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">9分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">4.7分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">6.8分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">7.5分
从2008年-2014年 快猴网一直在努力做到最好
备案编号:粤ICP备号-1当前位置: /
Balrum必看技巧汇总
时间: 11:55:52 来源: 作者:CQC_SS 热度: 21 次
《Balrum》在前期发展要注意人物等级以及资源的获得途径,由于偷窃技能的存在可以多找npc借些急需的材料和金钱, 那么还有哪些技巧可以在发展中使用呢,这里分享一些Balrum新手必看技巧。
《Balrum》在前期发展要注意人物等级以及资源的获得途径,由于偷窃技能的存在可以多找npc借些急需的材料和金钱, 那么还有哪些技巧可以在发展中使用呢,这里分享一些Balrum新手必看技巧。
关于更多系统介绍:
1.偷东西:趁着主人睡觉或者不在附近时就可以偷。另外,只要他离你有一定距离,并且没有面向你这个方向时,也可以偷。
2.技能的选择:初期我推荐弓箭(alchery)、和种植(farming),远程在初期的对战中表现不错。新手注意不要选魔法(arcane arts),听说法师目前能力很差。种植可以种小麦,包括在自己家(safe place)种,和在npc田里种。种了小麦成熟以后可以按照楼主的方法做面包卖钱。
3.技能点很重要,不要轻易用它来升级技能。因为中后期有一些技能书可以捡,包括剑术2级,魔法2级,炼金术1级、2级,木匠2级,种植2级等等。
4.初期挣钱有两条路,一条是种小麦,卖面包;一条是向猎人fox买一个作弓的配方学会作弓,然后伐木,6个木头做一个弓拿去卖。
5.这个游戏升级基本上是靠做任务来长经验的。
6.尽量使用提速药水(speedy potion),用了都说好。
7、新手村物价表
W=Weapons/Tools
A=Armours/Trinkets
S=Scrolls/Recipes
M=Materials
Northwest Darkeood (The novice village)
←扫一扫关注“k73手游”
游戏、动画、漫画,ACG的圈内圈外事