用英语翻译在万圣节英语介绍中有很多好玩的游戏,其中最好玩的包括

What do we do for Halloween?We play a game called'trick or treat'.We knock on people's doors and shout'trick or treat'.Usually,they give us some candy as a treat,If they do not give us a treat,we can play a trick on them. 的翻译是:我们为万圣节做什么?我们玩游戏的 called'trick 或治疗 '。我们敲人民门和 shout'trick 或治疗 '。通常情况下,他们给了我们一些糖果作为享受,如果他们不给我们请客,我们可以捉弄他们。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
What do we do for Halloween?We play a game called'trick or treat'.We knock on people's doors and shout'trick or treat'.Usually,they give us some candy as a treat,If they do not give us a treat,we can play a trick on them.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我们做什么的万圣节我们玩游戏called'trick,或治疗“,我们敲人的门和shout'trick或治疗。”通常情况下,他们给我们一些糖果作为一种享受,如果他们不给我们一个治疗,我们可以发挥他们的伎俩。
万圣节我们做什么?我们玩游戏called'trick或者对待'。我们敲人的门和shout'trick或者对待'。通常,他们给我们一些糖果作为愉快的事情,如果他们不给我们愉快的事情,我们能跟他们开玩笑。
我们为万圣节做什么?我们玩游戏的 called'trick 或治疗 '。我们敲人民门和 shout'trick 或治疗 '。通常情况下,他们给了我们一些糖果作为享受,如果他们不给我们请客,我们可以捉弄他们。
我们应该做些甚麽,万圣节? 我们发挥一个游戏称为'手法或治疗』。我们对人民的门敲门声和喊'手法或治疗』。通常,他们给我们一些糖果的治疗,如果他们不给我们一个治疗,我们可以发挥一种欺骗他们。
我们为Halloween做什么?我们播放游戏called'trick或我们在人的门敲的treat'.,并且通常shout'trick或treat'.,他们在他们给我们一些糖果作为款待,如果他们不给我们一种款待,我们可以演奏一个把戏。
相关内容&a因为我是高手 Because I am a master & aif i were a boy, i think i could understand, how it feels to love a girl...i'd listen to her,
cause i know how it hurts..... 如果我是男孩,我认为我可能了解,怎么它感觉爱女孩… i'd听她,我知道的起因怎么它伤害..... & aa journey other than a destination! 除目的地之外的一次旅途! & a我们第一节课是的是语文 我们第一节课是的是语文 & a我学习英语已经六年了 正在翻译,请等待... & alead the international fashion elegant 带领国际时尚典雅 & aLet us learn Performance Measures of Disks.We will learn
Definition: Access time 、Rotational latency 、Data-transfer rate and MTTF. 让我们学会Disks.We工作指标将学会几定义: 存取时间、旋转延迟、数据转移率和MTTF。 & a53. The underlined phrase “vice versa” in the second paragraph means _______.
& a国家提供更多的工作岗位 The country provides the more operating post & a去考驾照 Tests the driving license & aMIKE LIKES THE ACTOR 麦克喜欢演员 & a毛茸茸、胖胖的,摸起来好舒服啊~我承认我是标题 Furry, fat, traces good comfortable ~ I to acknowledge I am the title & aInadequate authority! Inadequate authority! & a从此,这只猫的耳朵上留下了神的印记。 Henceforth, on this cat's ear has left behind the god mark. & alater years 正在翻译,请等待... & aleon lai leon lai & a  Good professional skills. team work spirit. high liability and attribution. nice characters.   好专业技能。 队工作精神。 高责任和归属。 好的字符。 & aI love the people, your heart still belong to me? 正在翻译,请等待... & aNot one of us has a clear idea
that the others want to do. 没有我们当中的一个有一个清楚想法其他想要做。 & a以邪恶、异教崇拜以及撒旦思想为其主要诉求,通常在歌词含有反基督、反宗教的倾向即被归为黑金属,除了传统重金属固定乐器之外,经常会使用其他乐器如钢琴、小提琴,或歌剧的女高音,在歌曲中营造出一股诡异又吓人的恐怖气氛。“黑金属”以来自北欧的重金属团体最具代表性。 正在翻译,请等待... & a并且参观朋友的家必须首先打电话 And visits the friend the family to have first to telephone & a一切靠自己,只要努力就不怕失败 All depend on oneself, so long as does not fear the defeat diligently & a能源的范围很广,有煤,石油,天然气,水力了,核能等等 The energy scopes were very broad, have the coal, the petroleum, the natural gas, the water power, nuclear power and so on & a当她知道自己得癌症后 After she knows oneself set cancer & a汤姆已经长大了,他需要一个自己的房间 Tom has already grown up, he needs an own room & awidget3d widget3d & a最愛的 Most loves & a我说,你说 I said that, you said & aWhat do we do for Halloween?We play a game called'trick or treat'.We knock on people's doors and shout'trick or treat'.Usually,they give us some candy as a treat,If they do not give us a treat,we can play a trick on them. 我们为Halloween做什么?我们播放游戏called'trick或我们在人的门敲的treat'.,并且通常shout'trick或treat'.,他们在他们给我们一些糖果作为款待,如果他们不给我们一种款待,我们可以演奏一个把戏。 &嗨,我是米莉;嗨,大家好!我的名字叫西蒙;嗨,我是桑迪;这是吉蒂;这是艾米;亲爱的汤米;你好,我的名字是米莉;在我班上有很多友好的人;学校生活开始于每一天早上8点;我每天去学校图书馆;请尽快给我发电子邮件!米莉;十月十五日致米莉;谢谢你高告诉我关于端午节的事.我们在美国不会过这;我们在万圣节干什么?我们玩一个叫做\不招待就使坏;我和我的朋友在万圣节总是要装扮
嗨,我是米莉。我今年12岁。我在七年级(1)班。我住在北京。我爱看书。我在读书俱乐部。我有一只狗。他的名字叫埃迪。我非常爱他。 嗨,大家好!我的名字叫西蒙。我出生在上海,但我现在住在北京。我非常喜欢北京。我喜欢放学后踢足球。我有一个表哥,安妮。 嗨,我是桑迪。我来自北京。我有很高和苗条的身材。我有长长的黑发。我喜欢听音乐。现在让我们见到凯蒂,艾米和丹尼尔。 这是吉蒂。她11岁。她是小的。她喜欢跳舞。她学习很刻苦。 这是艾米。她不是很高。她留着短头发。她擅长游泳。她实在是很有趣的。 这是丹尼尔。他戴着眼镜。他喜欢玩电脑游戏。他是有礼貌而且乐于助人。
亲爱的汤米 你好,我的名字是米莉。我是北京阳光中学的一名学生。我爱我的新学校。它很大.我在七年级一班。我喜欢我的教室,因为它很大并且清洁。 在我班上有很多友好的人。艾米是我最好的朋友。在午餐时间,我们经常坐在操场的树下。我们总是互相聊天或玩游戏。我的新同学都对我很好。我所有的朋友都实在太棒了!我非常喜爱他们。 学校生活开始于每一天早上8点。我们先做早操。我们的课开始于8点25分。我最喜爱的课是语文和英语。我也很喜欢数学。我每天花约两小时做作业。 我每天去学校图书馆。我每个星期二和星期五放学后去读书俱乐部。我还喜欢打排球。有时我与我的朋友放学后一起练习。艾米是游泳俱乐部的一名成员。她是个极好的游泳者!我们始终在我们学校过得很愉快。 请尽快给我发电子邮件! 米莉
十月十五日 致米莉 谢谢你高告诉我关于端午节的事.我们在美国不会过这个节日,但我们会参与万圣节.万圣节是我们最喜欢的节日,我们在十月三十一日有一个特殊的派对. 我们在万圣节干什么?我们玩一个叫做\不招待就使坏\的游戏.我们敲开别人的门,大叫\不招待就使坏\通常,人们给我们一些糖果作为款待.如果他们不招待我们,我们就可以捉弄他们. 我和我的朋友在万圣节总是要装扮一下.我们要穿上带有面具的服装.有时候,我们还要在脸上化妆,人们不知道我们是谁.这真是棒极了!今年我要穿上老虎的服装. 我们在万圣节要做自己特殊的南瓜灯.我们需要切出眼睛,鼻子,和锋利的牙齿. 我的家人在十月三十一日晚总是有一个聚会.它一般晚上8点开始.我们要吃万圣节特殊的巧克力和糖果.我们还喝热饮料,吃一些热气腾腾的美食.我们不吃月饼. 万圣节快乐! 许多的爱 温迪 嗨。我的名字是凯蒂。我12岁。我想当一名舞蹈者。每天我跳2小时舞蹈。 健康对舞蹈者来说很重要。我需要很多能量去跳舞。我很容易在跳舞时感到累。 在我跳舞时。我要保持健康。我很少吃甜食如蛋糕。糖果和可乐在1餐中、它Y面有太多糖他给我能量,可是他不健康 我常常有食物和水果因为我想健康。我早餐总是吃一个苹果并经常喝一些牛奶,吃一些面包。我每天吃午饭的时候,我通常吃肉和蔬菜。晚饭后,我有时会吃一个桔子或香蕉 你好,我是Daniel。我今年12岁,我喜欢读书。课后,我也喜欢玩电脑游戏,和我的朋友在网上聊天。 我在学校是优秀的学生,但我没有一个健康的饮食或生活方式。我喜欢喝可乐和汉堡。午餐我总是吃汉堡。我想打篮球,不过我不能跑得快。我从不做任何锻炼,我现在要改变这一状况。我制订了一个健康饮食计划――果汁和面包当早餐、鱼和蔬菜做午餐和晚餐。我家附近有一个游泳池。我打算一星期两次去游泳。
去购物 店主:你好,我能为你效劳吗? 艾米:早上好。我在找一些足球卡片、黄河足球队的贴纸。 店主:好的,稍等。这里有一些卡片和贴纸。看一看。他们是很好的。 艾米:卡片多少钱? 店主:¥10 艾米:哦,真的吗?那太贵了。 店主: 去年的卡片有一个折扣。它们只要¥6 艾米¨不,谢谢你。我想买这张卡片。它们多少钱? 店主:¥5 艾米:好的。我买它了。 店主:你好,我能为你做些什么? 爱咪:我想买个礼物送给我的朋友。她喜欢发夹。 店主:这里有各种各样的发卡。我想你一定能找到一些好夹给你的朋友。 爱咪:喔,这发卡真漂亮,她最喜欢的t恤! 店主:是的,他们是很漂亮的。 艾米:多少钱?我只有¥15了,但是我还想买一张CD给她。 店主:它们¥9 艾米:哦!我没有足够的钱来买她的CD。
时装表演 大家好。我是七年级一班的凯蒂。欢迎到我们的时装表演。我们有这个节目,因为我们想为希望工程筹款。今天,我们将向您展示从70年代到90年代的衣服。看看我!你能猜到我的服装来自什么时候?我穿的衣服从20世纪90年代流行我们希望您能喜欢这个节目。 看,这是西蒙。他的衣服是自20世纪80年代以来。他的裤子是白色的,他的衬衫是紫色的。他的领带是黄色和红色。他看起来很丰富多彩。 其次是艾米。她看起来太酷了!她戴着一顶黄色的棉衬衫和一条蓝色牛仔裤。年轻人都喜欢穿牛仔裤! 瞧,珊蒂多漂亮啊。她穿着九十年代的衣服。她穿着一条黑色羊绒裙,长长的红皮革靴子和红色的丝质上衣。她头发的风格是流行于九十年代。 丹尼尔看上去很帅,而且时髦。他的运动衣是蓝黄相间的。他还穿着一双色彩鲜艳的运动鞋。我认为运动鞋非常舒适,他们是年轻人的喜欢那种鞋子。 今天的时装表演。你觉得我们的表演怎么样?你能告诉我你的想法吗?现在,蜜莉是要谈的贫困生筹集资金。我们希望你能参与其中。 三亿文库包含各类专业文献、文学作品欣赏、应用写作文书、中学教育、外语学习资料、各类资格考试、英语翻译34等内容。 
 英语翻译_其它语言学习_外语学习_教育专区。常用的英语翻译2012 标识英文楼层索引 Lift Index 私家花园请勿擅入 Private Garden No Admittance 非机动车停车场 Non-aut...  英语翻译_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。高一上学期英语练习册中的翻译大全Unit 4 Entertainment 1. 他小声地告诉我他的同桌在考试时作弊。 (whisper to) He whispe...  英语翻译 一、习语翻译 Drink like a fish 豪饮 As close as an oyster 守口如瓶 Carry coals to Newcastle 多此一举 Eats no fish 很忠诚 Speak of ...  英语翻译3_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。英语③翻译 第一单元: 1、 承蒙邀请,不胜荣幸。 (honour) It is a great honour to be invited. 2、听到这个消息,...  英语翻译答案_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。我认为,选修第二专业并不适合每一位本科生。我大学本科主修英语专业,大一 时就开始辅修经济学了。无疑,我是班里最用...  英语和汉语在构词法、语言表达方式等 方面有很大的不同。有时,要确切地表 达原文的内容必须改变英文的语言表达 形式。翻译中,恰当地进行词性转换是 常用的基本...  英语翻译_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。一次额英语的翻译 适合大学生的 Unit1 1. Monochronic time dominates most business in the United States. 单时制时间在...  英语翻译文章_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。英语翻译文章 Unit 1 1. Tom was translation to our school last year. He hung on Miss Yang’s every word in...美国人喜欢用麦片、巧克力、椰子、坚果、葡萄干等制曲奇饼,更可以用曲奇模具切成好玩的形状,过圣诞节就切成雪花等形状,过万圣节就切成南瓜、黑猫等形状,创意无限 的翻译是:Americans like oatmeal, chocolate, coconut, nuts, raisins, cookies, cookie mold cut fun shapes can be used, cut the Christmas snowflake shape, cut into Halloween shapes such as pumpkin, black cats, creative 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
美国人喜欢用麦片、巧克力、椰子、坚果、葡萄干等制曲奇饼,更可以用曲奇模具切成好玩的形状,过圣诞节就切成雪花等形状,过万圣节就切成南瓜、黑猫等形状,创意无限
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Americans like to use oatmeal, chocolate, coconut, nuts, raisins and other system cookies, but you can cut with a cookie mold fun shapes, snowflakes and other Christmas shapes to cut, cut the pumpkin on Halloween, black cat and other shapes, creativity
Americans like oatmeal, chocolate, coconut, nuts, raisins, cookies, cookie mold cut fun shapes can be used, cut the Christmas snowflake shape, cut into Halloween shapes such as pumpkin, black cats, creative
Americans like oatmeal, chocolate, coconut, nuts, raisins, cookies, cookie mold cut fun shapes can be used, cut the Christmas snowflake shape, cut into Halloween shapes such as pumpkin, black cats, creative
Americans like to use oatmeal, chocolate, coconut, nuts, raisins, and other system can be used for cookies, and more fun cookie mold into the shape, and on Christmas at all into snowflake shapes such as holy festival, 10,000 had to cut into shapes such as pumpkins, black cats, creativity
The American likes with the rolled cat, the chocolate, the coconut tree, the nut, the grape waiting the system cookie, may use the tune wonderful mold to sliver the amusing shape, crosses the Christmas day to sliver shapes and so on snowflake, crosses Halloween to sliver shapes and so on pumpkin, bl
相关内容&aDont know why 不要知道为什么 & a送玫瑰露 Delivers the rose wine & amedical conference. 医疗会议。 & a有足够的吃的 Has enough eats & a食道癌是中国北方最常见的肿瘤 正在翻译,请等待...
& athe Agency process 代办处过程 & aJos Ti Se Nadam Jos钛Se Nadam & a我很高兴站在这里和大家讨论关于酒后驾驶的问题 My very happy station in here and everybody discussion the question which drives after the liquor & adietary supplement 12000mg 饮食补充12000mg & asports are very popular in usa school 体育是非常普遍的在美国学校 & aIndependent Audit Report – Information included is listed on pgs 312 & 313. 独立审计报告-包括的信息是列出的在pgs 312 & 313。 & a离不开你了 Could not leave you & aable to prove 能证明 & a虽然这宗报到以事实为基础,但我们没有人相信 Although this registration take the fact as the foundation, but our nobody trust & a你显摆自己会英文? You show off oneself speak English? & a到此为止,是你告诉我没有权利爱,那我就不爱了吧 到此为止,是你告诉我没有权利爱,那我就不爱了吧 & a高级管理人员 Higher management & a还有一种说法是,借划龙舟驱赶河里的鱼,以免鱼吃掉屈原的身体 Also some one view is, taking advantage of delimits the fish which the dragon boat drives away in the river, in order to avoid the fish eats Qu Yuan's body & ayou should also eat fruit and other healthy foods 您应该也吃果子和其他健康食物 & a本文从铁线莲的性状、栽培史及栽培品种入手 This article from iron wire lotus's character, cultivation history and cultivated variety obtaining & aCarole Arbuckle 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAffinity groups (employees, students) 类似组(雇员,学生) & a当我走上去时会发出声响 When I walk can send out the sound & a成为一名好的司机 Becomes a good driver & aThere is, however, an acute shortage of thorough and realistic analyses of the intersection of these areas 有,然而,对交叉点的详尽和现实分析深刻短缺这些区域 & a把脸弄受伤 Makes the face is injured & abought each girls an ice cream. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a飞凡 Flies every & aread something that you can(more or less)understand if you need to stop every three words to use a dictionary,it is not interesting 读某事您能(或多或少)了解您是否需要停下来毎三个词使用字典,它不是有趣 & a大中小学体育教育衔接之研究 Research major and medium elementary school sports education engagement & a谢谢谢谢,谢谢夸奖 Thanks, thanks the praise & a人们不再满足只有电灯电话的日子,电脑已经进入了很多家庭 The people no longer satisfied only then the electric lamp telephone day, the computer already entered very many families & a过来!我有一些重要的事要告诉你 Come! I have some important matters to have to tell you & a哇
非常感谢你
你很乖 Ha thanks you extremely You very sensible & aand what is that in your? 并且那是什么在您? & a哦,谢谢。它就麻烦你了 Oh, thanks.It troubled you & a第一组小组长 First group of group leaders & a对比赛起了重要作用 To competed the vital role & aI'm not willing to write that essay 我不是愿意写那篇杂文 & ait means the kind is dead 它意味种类是死的 & a它跑到了湖边朝李明叫了两声 It ran the bund to call two towards Li Ming & a卫星被发射上宇宙 The satellite is launched on the universe & aHardware fingerprint: 77C1-559E Hardware fingerprint: 77C1-559E & athe kind is dead 种类是死的 & amy schoolbag is heavy,too 我的schoolbag是重的,太 & a你打算花多少钱买自行车 You planned spends how much money to buy the bicycle & a丹尼尔是电脑兴趣小组的成员,他很懂电脑 Daniel is the computer hobby club's member, he understands the computer very much & aSWITCH ASSY 交换ASSY & ayou will need a fire extinguisher to put out a fire 您将需要灭火器灭火 & a我是做室内设计 I am make in the room to design & a你知道那个是什么? You knew what that is? & a杨木杰 正在翻译,请等待...
& aTo 10 million Yuan to attack. 对10攻击的百万元。 & athe best decisions are made without thinking 最佳的决定做出,无需认为 & aperfect is shit. 完善的是粪。 & aDO
you nuderstand 做您nuderstand & a美国人喜欢用麦片、巧克力、椰子、坚果、葡萄干等制曲奇饼,更可以用曲奇模具切成好玩的形状,过圣诞节就切成雪花等形状,过万圣节就切成南瓜、黑猫等形状,创意无限 The American likes with the rolled cat, the chocolate, the coconut tree, the nut, the grape waiting the system cookie, may use the tune wonderful mold to sliver the amusing shape, crosses the Christmas day to sliver shapes and so on snowflake, crosses Halloween to sliver shapes and so on pumpkin, bl &万圣节英语作文带翻译
- 英语作文 】
作文网小编为你精选的作文:
| 精彩导读万圣节真好玩呀,要是每个月都有一次万圣节,那该有多好啊!小编为大家精心准备了《万圣节带翻译》,对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的请继续关注我们出国留学网的栏目。篇一:万圣节英语作文带翻译  今天晚上我们一家去了欢乐谷,那天正好是万圣节。  那里人山人海,几乎每个人都带着面具,有的牙齿长长的,有的头发全白了,还有的莲花花的。  我们先去了一个小鬼屋,进去以后的每块黑布上都写着前面的项目。我看见前面有一个木乃伊在跳觉得很恐怖,吓得我闭上了眼睛。我很害怕,但还在笑那些鬼长得难看。有一块布没有写字,我们走了进去,一只手伸了过来,一看是一个人,还好走到头了。  我们走着走看见一个花脸的人,手里那着一把刀,我一看就知道那是假的。我就对着他做鬼脸,他手上拿着一只手,我一看见叫着退了好几步。  我们又到了一条街的分支处有一个卖肉的,现在我可不紧张了,还开玩笑地问:“老板,多少钱一斤?”……  我们看到了一个医生,我走近一看,她脸上有四条血,她手中拿着洋娃娃到处吓人。  今天我很高心,还提高了胆子,一天也过得太快了呀!  Tonight we went to the Happy Valley, that day is just Halloween.  Where the sea of people, almost everyone with a mask, some long teeth, and some hair all white, and some of the lotus flowers.  We went to a little devil house, into the future after each piece of black cloth is written in front of the project. I saw a mummy in front of a very scary, scared I closed my eyes. I'm scared, but still laughing that ghosts are ugly. There is a piece of cloth did not write, we went in, one hand stretched over, a look is a person, Fortunately, went to the head.  We walk and see a man who looks like a flower, and there is a knife in my hand. I see that it is fake. I made a face against him, his hand holding a hand, I saw a few steps to see a few steps back.  We went to a branch of the street there is a meat, and now I am not nervous, but also jokingly asked: &the boss, how much a pound?& ... ...  We saw a doctor, I approached a look, her face has four blood, her hands holding a doll everywhere scary.  Today I am very happy, but also improve the courage, a day too fast it!篇二:万圣节英语作文带翻译  昨天晚上6:30,我的好王泽兴请我去参加他们英语课的万圣节活动。  到了那儿,我们先换衣服。我和王泽兴都换上了海盗服,我们穿上海盗披风、戴上海盗帽,还有面具,手里拿着海盗平时拿的刀。换好了衣服,就带着我们往里走,走到教室,看见还有许多小朋友坐在里面看电视,有的小朋友提着南瓜灯,有的带着面具,还有的打扮的像蜜蜂,我远远望过去眼花缭乱。老师们有的带着魔法帽,有的脸上画的像魔鬼一样,还有的带着魔鬼面具。  活动开始了,老师先给我们讲了万圣节是怎么来的,随后我们跟着一个老师去冒险,我们走过旁边挂着黑布,还有鬼面具的小道,旁边走出来带着鬼面具的老师,把小朋友们吓了一跳,可是没有吓着我。我感谢我的好朋友王泽兴请我度过了一个的万圣节。  Yesterday evening at 6:30, my good friend Wang Zexing invited me to attend their English class Halloween activities.  When we got there, we changed clothes first. I and Wang Zexing have put on a pirate suit, we wear pirate cloak, wearing a pirate hat, and a mask, holding the pirates usually take the knife. For the clothes, the teacher took us to go inside, went to the classroom, saw there are many children sitting inside watching TV, some children carrying pumpkin lights, and some with a mask, as well as dress like a bee I am far from dazzled. Some of the teachers with a magic cap, and some face painted like a devil, and some with a devil mask.  Activities began, the teacher first told us how Halloween is coming, then we follow a teacher to take risks, we walked next to the black cloth, there are ghosts of the trail, next to come out with a ghost mask teacher, The children were shocked, but did not scare me. I thank my good friend Wang Zexing invited me to spend a happy Halloween.篇三:万圣节英语作文带翻译  今天是万圣节,特地举办了活动,我们穿上了奇异的衣服,带着愉快的的心情去参加了这次活动。  到了那里,外语老师像幽灵一样地走进来,他穿着洁白无瑕的衣裳,脸上涂着白粉。外语老师像野兽一样地扑来,吓得我们四处乱蹿。外语老师见我们吓成这样不禁“哈哈”大笑。外语老师还放碟子给我们看。我正看得津津有味时,外语老师跑到我身后大叫一声“啊……”吓得我面无人色。  到了下午,外语老师给我们介绍了两个人,一个是米丽,她打扮得像个小巫婆。还有一个是白比,他打扮得像个小博士。他俩拿出一大袋糖,洒了儿把,糖果像雨点一样地落下来,我们以闪电般地速度冲过去抢糖。  这真是一次的万圣节啊。  Today is Halloween, the school specially organized activities, we put on a strange clothes, with a happy mood to participate in the event.  There was a foreign language teacher walking like a ghost, wearing a white flawless dress and his face with white powder. Foreign language teacher like a beast like to come, scared us around the chaos jump. Foreign language teachers see us scared so can not help but &haha& laugh. Foreign language teacher also put a plate to us to see. I was watching with relish, the foreign language teacher ran behind me shouting &ah ... ...& scared me no one color.  In the afternoon, foreign language teacher introduced us to two people, one is Miri, she dressed like a little witch. And one is white, he dressed like a small doctor. They took out a large bag of sugar, sprinkled the child, the candy fell like rain, we rushed through the lightning speed to grab sugar.  It was an unforgettable Halloween.篇四:万圣节英语作文带翻译  上午,洒在我的身上,我非常高兴,因为听说必胜客的要来和我们做万圣节的游戏。  上课了,我果然看见哥哥姐姐们迈着轻快的步伐走了进来,然后将口袋里的东西给了全班同学,我一看是一个花纸板,上面印着许多好看的花纹图形,上面还有几张纸,还发了一根吸管,我心想:是来做饮料杯的吗?  结果听老师说是做面具的,我们先要把最大的头抽出来在用花纹形粘上去做装扮,我的想象力非常丰富,我给大家分享一下吧。①是把三半彩长叶粘在一起,然后把它粘在顶上,再加一朵小花吧。②在眼睛下面粘上一朵花,做花花鼻子,再在下面粘上可笑的小丑大嘴巴,再掉一根可怕的大蜘蛛就更好了。  到最后,姐姐还给我们一人两颗糖,还有彩色铅笔,我可高兴了。  今天是一个美好的一天,今天可是练习了我们的手工啊!  Morning, the sun sprinkled on my body, I am very happy, because listening to the students said Pizza Hut's brother and sister to come and we do Halloween game.  Class, and I really saw the brothers and sisters walked in a brisk pace, and then pocket things to the class, I saw a cardboard, printed above a lot of nice pattern, above there A few sheets of paper, also made a straw, I thought: is to do the drink cup?  The results of the teacher said to be a mask, we must first pull out the largest head in the pattern of sticky to do dress, my imagination is very rich, I give you share it. ① is the third half of the long leaves stick together, and then stick it on top, plus a small flower it. ② in the eyes below a flower, so flower nose, and then in the following sticky funny clown big mouth, and then out of a terrible big spider even better.  In the end, my sister gave us one or two candies, and colored pencils, I was happy.  Today is a wonderful day, but today we practice the hand ah!篇五:万圣节英语作文带翻译  万圣节是每年的十月份的最后一天,西方的鬼节。在这个里,小朋友们最爱玩不请客就捣蛋的游戏。  今天,我要到杰斯特,过万圣节。我开开心心地走进去,一进去,一个像骷髅头一样的人掉下来,把我吓得心脏病都快吓出来了。我找好了位子看节目。一个教练在跳舞,跳的可好了。主持人他们穿着滑稽的衣服,带着小丑的帽子。差不多全场人都带着面具。我和参加了好多有趣的活动,妈妈把眼睛用布遮住来喂我吃东西,老是喂到我的鼻子和下巴上,我和妈妈得了第二名。一个瑜伽教练跳瑜伽,可厉害了。然后我们开始抢答题目,我得了好多,主持人叔叔夸我回答问题真积极!我们又玩了一个有趣的游戏,就是一分钟妈妈打比喻让我说答案猜词语,我答对了四个。  万圣节真好玩呀,要是每个月都有一次万圣节,那该有多好啊!  Halloween is the last day of October of the year, the Western Halloween. In this festival, the children love to play do not treat the game on the mischief.  Today, I'm going to Jester, over Halloween. I walked in with pleasure and went in, and a man like a skull fell off and scared me out of my heart. I am looking for a good look at the show. A coach is dancing and jumping. They are wearing funny clothes, with clown hats. Almost all the audience with a mask. My mother and I participated in a lot of interesting activities, my mother with the eyes covered with a cloth to feed me to eat, always fed to my nose and chin, my mother and I worked second. A yoga instructor jumps yoga and can be so powerful. And then we started to answer the question, I got a lot of gifts, the host uncle boasted me to answer the question really active! We played a funny game, that is, a minute mother playing metaphor let me say the answer guess words, I answered the four.  Halloween is really fun, if there is a Halloween every month, then how good!  其他优秀文章:          
  想了解更多英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:
英语作文点击量排行
英语作文频道最新更新
万圣节作文
万圣节英语作文
英语作文频道编辑推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 杭州万圣节哪里好玩 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信