求助,飞星Tempo25惑心首席太难搞婚宠爱了

当前位置: &
德国飞星展出Step 25/TEMPO 25喇叭
07:39&&来源:&&作者:karl&&字体【
【中国数字视听网讯】2012年北京展中,德国飞星展出了多款专业喇叭,包括Step 25小喇叭、为庆祝公司25周年而推出的TEMPO 25喇叭及CLASSIC 10系统等。
德国飞星展出Step 25/TEMPO 25喇叭
德国飞星Step 25小喇叭与其前辈相比,箱体改变甚大,不再是方方正正的保守模样,而变成侧面为弧线的箱体。这种箱体加工难度大,但好处是可以减轻箱体谐振,对声音有好处。Step 25属于飞星的Hi-End系列,是其产品中目前最高档的一款书架箱,价格在一万五左右,德国制造,阻抗8欧姆,灵敏度87分贝。厂家推荐的放大器功率是10-120瓦。当然,10瓦指的是高素质的胆机,晶体管机10瓦是不可能搞的。
Step 25的低频单元口径是5.9英寸,基本算是6英寸吧。低频量感是不多的,在驱动良好时,它的低频也是比较light的风格,有些人可能会形容为&点到即止&。如果房间不大,而且放大器的低频比较饱满,那么能出一个结实、能量往下钻的低频。但一般情况下,绝不是那种鼓胀、量感丰富的低频。如果是追求低频量感的话,我觉得不太可能把它搞满意。虽然它是倒相式的设计,但就算摆放得离墙较近,也感觉不出低频在哪里有所强调(倒相式设计的喇叭一般在低频上段有一个突起)。
德国飞星TEMPO 25是Audio Physic为庆祝其25周年,特别推出Tempo 25周年纪念版。Tempo 25外形上与原Tempo VI并无二样,一样的经典双侧低音设计。Tempo 25除中音单元同样采用专利的双盆架HHCM单元外,高音换成了旗舰CARDEAS上使用的专利H HCT II单元,这对于Tempo的高音改善将是一个质的飞跃。而最重要的还是Tempo 25的箱体内部结构上的不同,Tempo25完全是按照新旗舰CARDEAS的超复杂箱体结构整体缩小而成。
(编辑:Karl)
价格:2200元
价格:4000元
价格:面议
热点资讯排行
产品关注排行试听德国飞星Tempo 25周年落地箱
主题帖子积分
新手上路, 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
新手上路, 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
我在上周刚在美辰入手了一对Scorpio 25 ,美辰说怕被货运公司弄坏了,还亲自派自己的车过来送货的,我应该是行货飞星第一批的用家吧
另外我倒是蛮喜欢这个样子的,关键是不占地方,感觉原来的脚钉不怎么好,在发烧鼠那里买了BDR的脚钉和脚垫感觉好多了,上一张图片吧。
(248.38 KB, 下载次数: 14)
22:20 上传
主题帖子积分
初级会员, 积分 4, 距离下一级还需 6 积分
初级会员, 积分 4, 距离下一级还需 6 积分
原帖由 张耀西 于
22:20 发表
我在上周刚在美辰入手了一对Scorpio 25 ,美辰说怕被货运公司弄坏了,还亲自派自己的车过来送货的,我应该是行货飞星第一批的用家吧
另外我倒是蛮喜欢这个样子的,关键是不占地方,感觉原来的脚钉不怎么好,在发 ...
这么看确实漂亮啊!像飞星catalog上图一样~~!
加入飞星爱好者QQ群 吧~~
德国飞星(audiophysic)爱好者QQ群:
主题帖子积分
新手上路, 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
新手上路, 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
回复 47# 的帖子
主题帖子积分
初级会员, 积分 2, 距离下一级还需 8 积分
初级会员, 积分 2, 距离下一级还需 8 积分
说好的听感呢?
主题帖子积分
高级会员, 积分 92, 距离下一级还需 8 积分
家里有宝宝,平时不方便试听,只能周末听,特别是交响乐
箱子也还需要煲一段时间
[ 本帖最后由 smert 于
09:42 编辑 ]
Bladelius Embla
Graham Slee Novo
主题帖子积分
超级会员, 积分 181, 距离下一级还需 19 积分
汗 俺也等听感呢,另外这箱子目前大概成交价多少?貌似不断涨价啊~
rs1lcd2es3er4e5che10dt100k1000
每天都上,很少登录
主题帖子积分
其实家用还是小落地合算,书架是方便,但原装脚架一向抢钱,花在脚架上还是花在箱体上合算,呵呵。
每天都上,很少登录
主题帖子积分
原帖由 mvw 于
10:33 发表
汗 俺也等听感呢,另外这箱子目前大概成交价多少?貌似不断涨价啊~
三万多,具体多少不清楚
这年头,除了工资不涨,其他都在涨价
Bladelius Embla
Graham Slee Novo
主题帖子积分
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
我的美女,音响,耳机,游戏,生活博客
主题帖子积分
初级会员, 积分 2, 距离下一级还需 8 积分
初级会员, 积分 2, 距离下一级还需 8 积分
不知大virgo和这个的声音差别大不大,上海房价高,房子小,所以飞星的小落地或马田的书架基本是我的退烧器材了。听过惊雷的小合并推的老款virgo,很好!
[ 本帖最后由 ragers 于
12:29 编辑 ]
主题帖子积分
老外的枪文一篇,出处:
(能看英文的可以看看,不能的直接无视吧)
Audio Physic Tempo 25Dec 16, 2010
Kari Nevalainen
For the 25th anniversary of the company, Audio Physic upgraded its Tempo to Tempo 25. As compared to the standard Tempo, the limited special edition Tempo 25 is loaded with a HHCM midrange driver and a HHCT II tweeter, both in use in the Audio Physic Cardeas flagship. Typical of Audio Physic, the Tempo 25 features an elegant sleek cabinet and woofers on both sides of the cabinet and operating in phase. The response is said to range from 32 Hz to 40 kHz with 89dB sensitivity on average.
I reviewed the Audio Physic Tempo Anniv. 25 together with or roughly at the same time with Sugden SP21 and Audiovector S3 Super, both relatively thin, 1m high floorstanding loudspeaker such as the new Tempo. And now that the reviews of the last two are out, it's time to publish the review of the Tempo Anniv. 25 too. But since this review is so overdue, I'll keep it short.
An essential part of my listening procedure is to go through the 23 tracks of my own test CD, each track chosen for the purpose of assessing a particular aspect of the sound by referencing it directly to music (how violins should or should not be reproduced, how non-harmonique overtones of a flute should or should not be reproduced, and so on). A vast majority of the tracks are classic music, and for a good reason so: classic music almost by definition is much more revelatory than non-classic material. In fact, many of the variables studied would not make sense with typical non-classic studio material.
I've used the test CD systematically for two three years now. And now comes the upshot of this review: among the three best performances, in terms of passing the test of my CD, was provided by Audio Physics Tempo 25th Anniversary. In this respect, the Tempo was better than the Sugden and better than the Audiovector, and very close being better than the mighty B&W 802 Diamond. The simple reason is that the sonic preferences of the Tempo 25 are such that they serve perfectly the lute recordings I ripped onto my test CD, cembalo recordings, different piano recordings, recordings of baroque music, recordings of early music, violin sonatas, cello sonatas and so forth. Two characteristics of the sound contribute to this particularly: one, the sound is sufficiently smooth (ie. void of spoiling colorations) ove and second, the sound is extraordinaly spacious and immaterial. Put these two together, and many classic music is bound to sound outstanding, as it did with the Tempo Anniv. 25.
Track by track analysis tells about a &very spatious sound&, &rich and transparent performance with all sound sources separated from each other&, &beautiful, fast acoustic guitar&, &great clarity and luminosity&, &loads of air around the cello&, &convincing staging of the instruments&, &splendid violins&, &revealed reverbrations of the paino&, &perfects attacks& and so on. &Separation& is the key word here: it means the sort of spatial analysis and outlining that compliments classic music recordings. In this the Tempo 25 is quasi perfect.
But some people prefer that the instruments are more present, more forward. They want their speakers sound more like big headphones. If in addition they mainly listen to pop/rock etc., then the Tempo 25 may not be an ideal choice. There is no reason why pop&rock could not be listened with the Tempo 25 - it certainly is neutral enough for that purpose too - but I'd undesrtand if a fan of pop&rock would regard the sound a bit too tidy, too neat, too sophisticated and too laid-back for his music. No wonder then that Toto's pop recording sounded fine with the Tempo 25 but not as good-humoured, relaxed, and rhythmical as with the Sugden LS21 for example. It's always matter of preferences, and the line between acoustic classic music and pop/rock has turned out to particularly hard to cross. As far as I'm concerned, if classic music and music with similar emphasis were my favourites, I'd certainly be very pleased with what the Tempo 25 can do with it. One of the best speakers for classic music I know of.
(66.85 KB, 下载次数: 13)
12:47 上传
(82.6 KB, 下载次数: 6)
(50.83 KB, 下载次数: 6)
Bladelius Embla
Graham Slee Novo
主题帖子积分
俱乐部理事
这是我正在试听的Step 25,属于比较高档的书架箱了(Audio Physic目前系列里没有更高的书架箱了)。背后的信息都是手填的,比较“手工”啊。
注意箱体不是四四方方的,侧面呈弧线型。这种箱体有一定的加工难度,但对声音是有好处的。越来越多的中高档书架箱采取这种非规则型的箱体。
[ 本帖最后由 小白 于
14:12 编辑 ]
(188.93 KB, 下载次数: 9)
14:05 上传
(199.25 KB, 下载次数: 9)
14:05 上传
安润上海店:
小白的新浪博客:
小白的微博:
欢迎订阅微信公众号“耳机俱乐部小白版主”
主题帖子积分
感觉Step 25就像Tempo 25把上半部砍下来
Bladelius Embla
Graham Slee Novo
主题帖子积分
原帖由 小白 于
14:05 发表
这是我正在试听的Step 25,属于比较高档的书架箱了(Audio Physic目前系列里没有更高的书架箱了)。背后的信息都是手填的,比较“手工”啊。
注意箱体不是四四方方的,侧面呈弧线型。这种箱体有一定的加工难度,但 ...
架子不好配吧?
俺老师说,想找个靠谱的德国企业干干,得练练书写,不能光用电脑写,说实话,看看飞星背后这字体,写得还真销魂,所以说,讲一口像样的德语很难,写两笔像样的德语基本上,不可能……
每天都上,很少登录
主题帖子积分
新手上路, 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
新手上路, 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
我也买了一个
还没开声不知怎样 价格37800
最佳创作奖
优秀版主奖
耳机鉴赏奖
社区建设奖