如何落实"fun with phonics fun 音频"语音辅助材料

Phonics for Kids - English Games and Videos Educational Videos and Games for School Kids Topics & Activities && Phonics for Kids Phonics involves learning the sounds of English letters or a group of letters, and blending them together to pronounce and read English words. English language has 40+ sounds and only 26 letters, making spellings and pronunciations rule based and slightly complex. Listed below are video lessons to teach kids phonics, short and long vowel sounds, consonant sounds etc. & Play Quiz Games : GradesQuiz Games && (with special printable formats for classroom use) NeoK12 is iPad & Android tablet ready. & Online Videos & Lessons:& (Reviewed by K-12 teachers) Grade: K - 2ABC phonics song for kids - designed to help children learn the sounds of the letters in the English alphabet.3:45&Grade: K - 2 2:35&Grade: K - 2A cartoon phonics song for kids.6:00&Grade: K - 2Phonics song along with sign language. The child learns to recognize the hand shape and the sound that goes with it.1:55&Grade: K - 2 2:00&Grade: K - 2Kids can learn their ABCs with this alphabet puppet phonics sing along video.3:55&Grade: K - 2'A' Sound - Part of a reading program designed to help children learn how to read and improve reading skills using phonics.5:00&Grade: K - 2 4:40&Grade: K - 2Vowel sounds - part of a reading program designed to help children learn how to read and improve reading skills using phonics.3:15&Grade: K - 2 2:50&Grade: K - 2 6:00&Grade: K - 2 4:10&Grade: K - 2 2:50&Grade: K - 2 4:20&Grade: K - 2Part of a program designed to help children learn the name and sounds of letters.3:20&Grade: K - 2 7:35&Grade: K - 2 4:30&Grade: K - 2A lesson on consonant blends set to a jazzy beat.3:20&Grade: K - 2A lesson designed to help kids understand second-tier concepts in decoding the English language.3:00&Grade: K - 2Kindergarten sight words read along with the video.2:25&Grade: K - 2Basic sight words.6:50& Search Videos Suggest Videos Click below to find & suggest other English videos. Suggestions are screened by our panel of teachers. Topic : Phonics Today's Spotlight More Learning Activities Related topics: Videos are embedded and streamed directly from video sites such as YouTube and others. NeoK12 makes learning fun and interesting with educational videos, games and activities for kids on Science, Math, Social Studies and English. Copyright & 2009- NeoK12 Education. All rights reserved.当前位置: >> fun with phonics1-2 Book1I Can Read the SentencesA Dan and Jan Ran to the Van1 2Dan and Jan ran to the van.3Dan and Jan had a map in the van.
4Sam and Pam got the map. Sight WordsSam and Pam got the map from Dan and Jan.a is in the I am and like see have on my no for what do got from41 AaAListen and chooseEvaluationCD (1) (1) (1) (1) (1)1. ( 2. ( 3. ( 4. ( 5. () ) ) ) )__ am __ ab __ ap __ ad __ atd g c m h(2) (2) (2) (2) (2)j t l f v(3) r (3) n (3) s (3) p (3) bBListen and chooseCD (1) (1) (1) (1) (1)1. ( 2. ( 3. ( 4. ( 5. (42) ) ) ) )m?Z? h ?Z c ?Z r ?Z l ?Zass ad an am ap(2) (2) (2) (2) (2)ap at at an ab(3) (3) (3) (3) (3)an am ap ap ad 43 b ed r ed T edSight Wordsa is in the I am and like see have on my no for what do got frombed red TedTed had a red bed.M orefed44p r act i celedNedwed Book1Listen and matchCDbed1 8 2736 5445 bok'T,?§((GM'KM,;;W(x&Y'(AM((???CKWk eg l egkeg legSight Wordsa is in the I am and like see have on my no for what do got fromMy leg is in a keg.M orebeg46p r act i ceMegpeg Book1Listen and colorCD1beg2Megkeg4leg3beg keg5leglegbegkeg6Megpeg47 s tell ellsell tell yelly ellSight Wordsa is in the I am and like see have on my no for what do got from just me don'tJ don't yell.p r ac t i ceM orebell48fellNellwell Book1Listen, check and writeCD1sellyell2tellsell3yelltell49 R e v i ewRead and checkLevel 1 Level 24bed red Tedfed led Ned wedLevel 1Level 2keg legbeg Meg pegLevel 1Level 2sell tell yellbell fell Nell well50 bok'T,?§((GM'KM,;;W(x&YB(AM((???CY'Book1I Can Read the Sentences1A bed , a red bed , Ted had a red bed.2A keg , a keg for Meg , I had a keg for Meg.Sight Wordsa is in the I am and like see have on my no for what do got from just me don't51 bok'T,?§((GM'KM,;;W(x&YB(AM((???CY,3Nell. Nell fell. Nell fell in the well.4A cat , a fat cat , Ned had a fat cat.Sight Wordsa is in the I am and like see have on my no for what do got from just me don't52 bo k1-2 ק? 7/14/20 6 9:54 AM -? ±5 3Book1Assessment A1Listen and writeCD432456B1Listen and writeCD23453 h en p en ta is in the I am and like see have onhen pen tenenmy no for what do got from just me don'tSight WordsI have a hen and ten pens.p r ac t i ceM oreBen yen54denKenmen Book1Listen and writeCDten pens1ten menten hens23I see55 bok'T,?§((GM'KM,;;W(x&YK(AM((???CYWm ess y esSight Wordsa is in the I am and like see have on my no for what do got from just me don't yesmess yesYes , it's a mess.M oreBess56p r act i celess Book1Listen and colorCD1mess2yeslessledless3Bessmess4redyesyes5BesshenlessmessBess57 n et p et v etSight Wordsa is in the I am and like see have on my no for what do got from just me don't yesnet pet vetThe vet has a net and a pet.p r ac t i ceM orebet met58get setjet wetlet yet Book1Listen and circleCD12get bet pet vet3 4net met yet letbet set wet jetmet wet vet net59 R e v i ewRead and CheckLevel 1 Level 2 Level 1 Level 25hen pen tenBen den Ken men yenLevel 2mess yesBess lessLevel 1net pet vetbet get set jet wet let yet met60 bok'T,?§((GM'KM,;;W(x&YW(AM((???CW'Book1I Can Read the SentencesA What Do You Get ?What do you get ? What do you get ?12I get a net. What do you get ?I get a net and a pet. What do you get ?34I get a net , a pet and a hen. Sight Wordsa is in the I am and like see have on my no for what do got from just me don't yesI get a net , a pet , a hen and a pen.61 I Can Read the SentencesB Is Bess in the Jet ?Is Bess in the jet ? Is Ben in the den ?12Yes , she is. Is Ken in the bed ?Yes , he is. Is the hen in the net ?34Yes , he is.Yes , it is. Sight Wordsa is in the I am and like see have on my no for what do got from just me don't yes she he it62 bo k1-2 ק? 7/14/20 6 9:56 AM -? ±6 3Assessment A1Listen and writeCD53Book12456B1Listen and writeorCD23463 ,,E e ,,R e v i ewI Can Read the WordsLevel 1 yes ten red leg yell keg hen messjet Ned fell begTed sell vet penpet net bedLevel 2 bell yen peg well men Ben wed metfed less wet64 bok'T,?§((GM'KM,;;W(x&YW(AM((???CWYBook1I Can Read the Sentences1Ten hens , ten wet hens , I sell ten wet hens. I sell Ben ten wet hens.2Ten pens , ten red pens , I get ten red pens. I get ten red pens and ten wet hens.Sight Wordsa is in the I am and like see have on my no for what do got from just me don't yes she he it65 bok'T,?§((GM'KM,;;W(x&YW(AM((???CWW3Ten yen , Ken had ten yen , Ben had ten yen. I had ten yen , too.4Ten men , ten mad men , I see ten mad men. I see ten mad men and ten sad men.Sight Wordsa is in the I am and like see have on my no for what do got from just me don't yes she he it too66 Book1I Can Read Some MoreNell and Ned yell at Bess. Nell fell into a net. It is a mess. Bess met Ted and Ned.The vet can get wet. Nell and Ned tell Ted to sell the bell.I get a pet and a net.67 EeA1. ( 2. ( 3. ( 4. ( ) ) ) )EvaluationCD (1) (1)Listen and choose?Z ed ?Z et ?Z ell ?Z enb l(2) (2) (2) (2)l p s B(3) r (3) b (3) w (3) t(1) b (1)dBListen and chooseCD (1) (1) (1) (1)1. ( 2. ( 3. ( 4. () ) ) )l ?Z p ?Z w ?Z B ?Zed en ell en(2) (2) (2) (2)eg et ed ess(3) (3) (3)et eg et(3) ellCListen and chooseCD (2) (2) (2) (2)1. ( 2. ( 3. ( 4. (68) ) ) )(1) (1) (1) (1)bet beg tell Benset peg yell den(3) (3) (3) (3)yet red well ten ,,Book1Aa& E e ,,R e v i ewI Can Read the Wordsfax pen lap bed cab legyes rag jam pass mad tell cat pethat ten yell dad gas Max can netred cap van hen vet ham keg bag69 I Can Read the Sentences1I see a bed. I see a red bed. I see a red bed in the den.2The man ran. The mad man ran. The mad man ran to the bed.Sight Wordsa is in the I am and like see have on my no for what do got from just me don't yes she he it too to70 Book13Ted is a man. Ted is a sad man. Ted and Ned are sad men.4The red cat , the sad red cat , the sad red cat sat on the bed. The sad red cat sat on the bed in the lab.Sight Wordsa is in the I am and like see have on my no for what do got from just me don't yes she he it too to are71 Aa & E eAListen and chooseCDEvaluation1. ( 2. ( 3. ( 4. ( 5. () ) ) ) ) ?Z?Zess ab ?Z ?Z ?Z ell an edCD (1) (1) (1) (1) (1)(1) (1) (1) (1) (1)m t s D b(2) (2) (2) (2) (2)l d w f f(3) B (3) (3) (3) (3)g b v TBListen and choose1. ( 2. ( 3. ( 4. ( 5. (72) ) ) ) )r Z? s Z? m Z? b Z? h Z?an et en et ad(2) (2) (2) (2) (2)ed ad ap ad en(3) (3) (3) (3) (3)am at et ell at bok1-2-ק? 7/14/206 9:56 AM -?±73Book1CListen and chooseCD (2) (2) (2) (2) (2) (2) (2) (2) (2) (2) (2) (2) (2) (2) (2)1. ( 2. ( 3. ( 4. ( 5. ( 6. ( 7. ( 8. ( 9. ( 10. ( 11. ( 12. ( 13. () ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )(1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1)bet Ben fax bell vet ten rag beg pen mass Max fed mad nap tagnet Dan Max fell yet Ben lag peg pan mess mass fat met map gas(3) (3) (3) (3) (3) (3) (3) (3) (3) (3) (3) (3) (3) (3) (3)set ten wax sell wet pen lap bed Ben yes mess vat mat Pam tap7314. ( 15. ((1) 74 bok'T,?§((GM'KM,;;W(x&YW(AM((???CGYBook1AaListcab bad sad bag wag Sam dab dad lag gab had nag lab tabTa b Ta d Ta gmad pad rag tagTa m dam ham jamyamPam ram fan tan Jan vanTa n Ta pban can Dan man pan ran cap rap gap tap mass cat rat Max lap pass fat sat taxmap napTa s gas Ta s s Ta t Ta xbat pat faxhat vat waxmat75 bok'T,?§((GM'KM,;;W(x&YW(AM((???CGWEeListfed led wed keg fell well den ten less get pet leg Nell yell hen yen Ned Meg sell Ken men red pegTe d bedTedTe g Te l lbeg bell tell penTe n Ben Te s Te s s Te tBess bet net yetmess yes jet set let vet met wet76 Book1Dolch Basic Sight Vocabulary 220a about after again all always am an and any are around as ask at ate away be because been before best better big black blue both bring brown but buy by call came can carry clean cold come could cut did do does done doesn't down draw drink eat eight every fall far fast find first five fly for found four from full funny gave get give go goes going good got green grow had has have he help her here him his hold hot how hurt I if in into is it its jump just keep kind know laugh let light like little live long look made make many may me much must my myself never new no not now of off old on once one only open or our out over own pick play please pretty pull put ran read red ride right round run said saw say see seven shall she show sing sit six sleep small so some soon start stop take tell ten thank that the their them then there these they think this those three to today togethe too try two under up upon us use very walk want warm was wash we well went were what when where which white who why will wish with work would write yellow yes you your77 Aa ?abcab dab gab lab tabListtag wag?amdam ham jam Pam ram Sam yam have?adbad dad had mad pad sad?anban can Dan fan Jan man pan ran tan van?agbag lag nag rag78run Book1?apcap gap lap map nap rap tappat rat sat vatsit?axfax Max tax wax?as (?ass)gas mass passEe ?edList?atbat cat fat hat matbed fed led Ned red Ted wedfeed lead79 ?egbeg keg leg Meg pegmen pen ten yenman?es (?ess)Bess less mess yes fall?ellbell fell Nell sell tell well yell?etbet get jet let met net pet set vet wet yetmeet?enBen den hen Ken80 fun with phonics book 1 著(⒆g)者:智惟 出版CP:台中h政府 出版?月:92 ? 8 月 13 日 版(刷)次:3 版 其他?型版本?明:本r登d於台中h教育局 W站,W址 http://english.tcc.edu.tw/english) 定r或工本M: 展售 GPN: 著作喙?息 ISBN: Part 2:What’s this? Great, I apple begins with the ...Let’s play and have fun! Part 1: It’ you can get...fun with phonics7-2 12页 免费 自然拼音法(Phonics 教学法... 8页 1财富值如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或意见建议,请点击此处进行...20页 1下载券 自然拼读-PHONICS 5页 2下载券 phonics自然拼读 25页 3下载券...s fun to run in the sun, 51 It’s fun to run in the sun with a ...New Smart Phonics Level 2 Unit 1 教案_英语_小学教育_教育专区。自然拼读法...ask students to fill in the blanks with different letters they’ve learned...Learning English is easy and fun. Learn to read...and white, He rides bikes with Mike and spike....3页 1下载券 自然拼读-PHONICS 5页 2下载券 phon...Tell a story in a fun way and attract the ...story with the help of T. 4. T does the ...phonics英语作业 暂无评价 2页 1下载券 Phonics_A...幼儿日常口语和简单Phonics_少儿英语_幼儿教育_教育...fun run bun gun nun sun pun 24. nut but jut...Numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 one two ...Drawing Fun c. Chant with Me 利用指字母、指图的方式读出来,介绍每个母音...Phonics kids 4B 暂无评价 5页 2下载券 phonics kids book1小体... 10页...Magic+Phonics神奇语音1教学计划30次_文学_高等教育_教育专区。幼儿英语 自然拼读...fin, fun, fat, fan, fox 2. van, vest, vet, vent 1. Write: fan ...Phonics Fun 直读法速成班 全部词汇 ant cat tap mat hat bag pan apple ...1/2 相关文档推荐 phonics H 19页 免费 phonics单元音 15页 免费 Phonics练习... All rights reserved Powered by copyright ©right 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。登录 | 注册 没有账号? 下次自动登录 Fun With Phonics 视频MP3 00:00/04:29 专辑里的声音 Ta的其他专辑 亲,达到预计更新集数后才能申请完结 完结后,专辑将不能增删声音哦; 完结后,如有听众投诉实际未完结,核实后将撤销完结并扣除主播等级值。 确定提交申请吗? 终于更新完成啦~ 很棒棒,给您32个赞! 扫一扫二维码 分享给朋友们听 专辑已完结,无法增删声音, 如需更改,需撤销完结状态 是否撤销完结? 上传我的文档  下载  收藏 该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。  下载此文档 正在努力加载中... fun with phonics3-2 下载积分:30 内容提示:fun with phonics3-2 文档格式:PDF| 浏览次数:26| 上传日期: 17:44:39| 文档星级: 全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用  30 积分 下载此文档 该用户还上传了这些文档 fun with phonics3-2 官方公共微信}

我要回帖

更多关于 fun with phonics 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信