catan computeruniversee怎么汉化

CATAN(卡坦岛)超完美简体中文版
相关合集:
相关热搜:
华军软件园为小伙伴们整理合集了关于卡坦岛的游戏专区。传说中的策略游戏大作卡坦岛终于登陆到Android平台上了,这是一款多平台游戏,最早是出现在PC端的。游戏的背景发生在一个卡坦岛的岛屿上,在这个岛屿上,到处分布着平原、草原、森林、山丘及山脉等自然地形,每一个地形都是呈现六边形的状态,看起来类似于蜂巢那样的效果。喜欢的小伙伴们快来本站下载应用吧!!!...
高速下载地址
联通下载地址
电信下载地址
移动及其他下载地址
(您的评论需要经过审核才能显示)
升级新版后我发现了几个小问题,并且发给CATAN(卡坦岛)超完美简体中文版的官方人员了,下次升级应该会解决了
可能用的少,总感觉CATAN(卡坦岛)超完美简体中文版用起来不怎么上手,或许多用几天就好了?
我觉得CATAN(卡坦岛)超完美简体中文版这款软件很不错,支持华军软件园,希望越做越好!
CATAN(卡坦岛)超完美简体中文版在使用过程中有些小问题,希望官方以后能够解决
感觉比CATAN(卡坦岛)超完美简体中文版上一个版本好用,简体中文版共享软件
以前这个CATAN(卡坦岛)超完美简体中文版大小很小,现在居然都已经6.7MB了
这个软件6.7MB,真的假的,还是共享软件,用过的朋友冒个泡哈
CATAN(卡坦岛)超完美简体中文版怎么找不到下载地址啊,求大神指教~
CATAN(卡坦岛)超完美简体中文版有没有破解版的啊,有的朋友麻烦推荐一下
这个CATAN(卡坦岛)超完美简体中文版好用不?求用过的朋友介绍下
热门关键词Catan Universe
Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Catan Universe
Global Achievements
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
Catan Universe 1.3.0 Patch Notes
Servers are back live again! New Features● New improved versus-screen● Avatar and Shop assets are now built into the version (Steam only) to reducenetwork traffic.● You can now skip the intro screen when clicking on the screen (Steam only).● Experience points distribution in the match results screen is more detailed now.● The trade board can now be unpinned to enhance game visibility while trading.● Added an offline overlay when a player disconnects to inform the other players (kicktimer count down).Fixed issues● Fixed an issue where the interface of players who didn’t own the Seafarer expansionafter being invited to a Cities and Knights and/or Seafarer map could crash.● Expansions of other players refresh now more frequently in custom match gamelobbies● Online status of friends in friend list and custom match lobbies is now updated moreFrequently● A more visible “player left the game” countdown will be shown to all players after aplayer dropped out of the game● A “player left the game” dialog after the end of the Kicktimer will now be shown to allplayers.● Fixed an issue where scrolls didn?t work properly under special circumstances● Fixed an issue where players were able to join game sessions after being replacedby an AI● Fixed an issue which lead to AI being stuck in multiplayer sessions● Fixed an issue where unstable network connections (f.i. Wifi) could lead to the gameappearing to be stuck for some players● Fixed various network issues for a smoother multiplayer experience● Fixed an issue where a player leaving a multiplayer match could lead to the sessionbeing stuck● Fixed an issue where players were not being replaced correctly by an AI during amultiplayer session● Fixed an issue where experience points were not displayed correctly after a gameEnded●Tutorials in the WebGL version could get stuck due to a display issue● Seafarer: A ship that's next to a street can now be successfully moved by clicking onit.● Duel: Fixed an issue with the trade advance dice event. The robbed player is nowable to choose a region to pay from.● Duel: Fixed a game log issue with resource distribution. Bonus amounts fromresource multiplier buildings are now correctly displayed in the game log.● Fixed crash if the user selects an avatar level progression item and try to buy it.● Fixed inconsistent behaviour of paging element in player profile● Fixed an issue, that a human player do not get rewarded if a replaced player by an AIwins.● Fixed various other minor bugs increasing the overall stabilityKnown issues● A rare issue could occur in maps where number chips can be revealed. If a playerbuilds his last road with a road building card it might cause a crash
Catan Universe
Brown screen
Just joined a game, the whole screen was brown, had to rejoin and it got fixed.
New patch, new bugs! =)
General Discussions
Catan Developers stealing my money?
I want the game developers to tell me where the payment of GBP?3.99 for 400 Catan Gold that I paid at 2153GMT went. I have the Steam email showing that I added funds to my Steam account as well as the email from Steam showing that I paid GBP?3.99 for 40...
General Discussions
Disconnect and Timeout error
In every game my friend and I played tonight there was an issue with players disconnecting or one of us disconnecting and suddenly one of the players had won.
We tried reconnecting to solve the issue but it didn't help.
Please fix the connection issues a...
General Discussions
update soon?
are we going to get a fix for timeout error soon?
General Discussions
People Love Wool&
where are most players?
original or Cities and Knights?
i mean whats more popular by playerbase.
General Discussions
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
羊は出荷よー&
Basic Rules for Beginners
This is just a simple basic rules for every new player to follow so they don't get lose when gaming for the first time, this mostly only applies for Catan Universe the base game.&
Screenshot
пЩ1 (Go!)&
Screenshot
Sollten es nicht 10 Punkte sein?&
CATAN Universe: O Melhor Colonizador (Tabuleiro Digital) [JOGO GR?TIS] - Mostrando o Jogo&
1 person found this review helpful
Not Recommended
0.7 hrs on record
When you find 3 people to play the game, everytime it freezes
10 products in account
No ratings yet
Recommended
4.3 hrs on record
This game is only great if you like the board game / cant afford $45+ (the board game price on Amazon)/ Don't have friend to play the board game.If you don't know the board game then you probably wont enjoy this game.about the IAP:The game lets you play the regular game (without any of the expansion) for free.but you need to pay with coins that you buy with money to play any of the other expansionsbut im not sure if you can get coins by any other way. (I didnt win a game yet :'( )
18 products in account
0 of 2 people (0%) found this review helpful
Recommended
307.5 hrs on record
Fun game to play!
1 product in account
Catan Universe Patch 1.3 Info
Hi Catanians, Patch 1.3.0 is ready for the roll out! This Patch is much larger than our usual hotfixes. Therefore we will have to put our servers into maintenance mode during the deployment process. The servers will go offline on August 17th at 1:00 PM [CEST] for a few hours. Unfortunately you won?t be able to play during maintenance mode. We are doing our best to keep the downtime as short as possible!
Catan Universe
Maintenance in data center Aug. 5th
Dear Catanians,This Saturday, August 5th, there will be maintenance at our data center. From approx. 9 AM CEST, the forums will be unavailable during maintenance and there might be brief interruptions of the login process’ availability. The technicians will do their best to keep the interruption of the service as short as possible.Thank you for your understanding and have fun on Catan!
Catan Universe
Catan Universe Türk?e Rehber [TR]
Catan Universe Türk?e rehberidir . Oyununun kavraman?z i?in haz?rlanm??t?r .&
Правила игры в Колонизаторы Catan Universe. Для новичков&
Колонизаторы Города и Рыцари - разбор игры. Catan Universe Cities&Knights gameplay&
Колонизаторы геймплей и правила Catan Universe 3 players gameplay and rules&
Think about it&
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 across the universe 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信