10061 unknown errorr 0x887a0004到底是哪的问题,每次要打开游戏都显示这个,试着装

本帖子已过去太久远了,不再提供回复功能。The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
Topic Details
DirectX - Unknown error 0x887A0004
When I try to start up Walking Dead: A New Frontier on Windows 7, I keep getting this error message:---------------------------DirectX Error---------------------------Unknown error 0x887A0004---------------------------I don't understand what's wrong. My computer should meet all the requirements to run the game.
Showing - of
20 Dec, 2016 @ 1:22pm
for forks running windows 7 you must have internet explorer 11 or KB2670838 from beloew. (kb2670838)if it stall dos that errer massage it means your hardware is not Directx 3d 11.1 complent. so your best beat is to upgrude your hordware to lartest. if that avlsobaity exist in your hardware. I have tried to install that update but it says that my computer already has it. Besides, the system requirements state that you need DirectX 11 - no mention of anything higher. I already have DirectX 11.
Originally posted by :for forks running windows 7 you must have internet explorer 11 or KB2670838 from beloew. (kb2670838)if it stall dos that errer massage it means your hardware is not Directx 3d 11.1 complent. so your best beat is to upgrude your hordware to lartest. if that avlsobaity exist in your hardware. I have tried to install that update but it says that my computer already has it. Besides, the system requirements state that you need DirectX 11 - no mention of anything higher. I already have DirectX 11. questen what is your graphics card. becpuse i can play this on intel hd graphics 4000 on max graphics about 22 fps. if you mind telling me if not that's ok. i don't want any argeement.
questen what is your graphics card. becpuse i can play this on intel hd graphics 4000 on max graphics about 22 fps. if you mind telling me if not that's ok. i don't want any argeement. I'm using AMD Radeon 5700 HD Series
20 Dec, 2016 @ 2:47pm
When I try to start up Walking Dead: A New Frontier on Windows 7, I keep getting this error message:---------------------------DirectX Error---------------------------Unknown error 0x887A0004---------------------------I don't understand what's wrong. My computer should meet all the requirements to run the game. I used to have this problem but i cannot remember i had the exact same error code as yours.I read posts on forum and found that you can download this window update from microsoft website to solve the problem. It worked on my computer.This is only for window 7 and i am not sure about the rest window 8 / window 10 etc.Hopefully this will work on your computer too
31 Dec, 2016 @ 10:37am
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 20 Dec, 2016 @ 1:06pmPosts: 20
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 unknown error 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信