扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
求大婶给点英语修车口语🙏🙏🙏🙏
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
A:Howdy!Nice car!What seems to be the problem?B:I don’t know!This stupid old car started spewing white smoke and it just died on me.Luckily,I managed to start it up and drive it here.What do you think it is?A:Not sure yet.How about you pop the hood and we can take a look.Hmmm,it doesn’t look good.B:What do you mean?My daddy gave me this car for my birthday last month.It’s brand new!A:Well missy,the white smoke that you saw is steam from the radiator.You overheated your engine so now the pistons are busted and so is your transmission.You should have called us and we could have towed you over here when your car died.B:Ugh...So how long is this going to take?An hour?A:I’m afraid a bit more than that.We need to order the spare parts,take apart your electrical system,fuel pump and engine and then put it back together again.You are going to have to leave it here for at least two weeks.B:What!How am I supposed to get to school or go shopping?This is not happening!【文章大意】谈话围绕修车进行.B的新车出了问题,车冒白烟,半路熄火,A是修理工,诊断发动机出了问题.spew vt.喷出Water spewed out of the hole.水从孔中射出.die on sb 用人在使用时(机器等)停止运行,不能正常运行busted adj.坏了,出故障了take apart 拆卸,拆开The boy took apart the toy car,but couldn't put it together again.男孩把玩具汽车拆开了,可怎么也安不上了.how about (你觉得)…怎么样?How about going for a walk after dinner?晚饭后散散步怎么样?拓展词汇gearbox n.齿轮箱,变速箱Can the engine and the gearbox be supplied separately?发动机和变速箱能分开供应吗?muffler n.消音器cruise control 省油速度控制器,稳速overtake vt.赶上;超过The car overtook the truck.小汽车超过了大卡车.boot n.(汽车后部的)行李箱
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫描二维码
🙏&a
来自:湖南省 怀化
浏览 746 次
提问时间: 01:41
回答数量:
最佳回答百姓健康网
54818 位专家为您在线解答
病情分析: 从你描述的月经结束后做爱,不是排卵期,而且口服避孕药,所以应该不会怀孕的,放心吧!有可能是避孕药引起的月经周期不规律!不要长期口服避孕药,容易引起内分泌失调导致不育不孕!
TA帮助了1699人
TA帮助了13264人
病情分析:
在这种情况很有可能就是局部的软组织有点损伤所引起的这个情况。
意见建议:
建议暂时得先给他用。热敷的方法进行热敷一下,局部的按摩一下,看看能不能缓解一些。
TA帮助了12983人
病情分析:
天气炎热,毛囊容易发炎,皮肤容易过敏形成痘痘痤疮。
意见建议:
最近一段时间不能熬夜,少吃辛辣刺激的食物件,也可以口服清火栀麦片火。清热解毒和排毒养颜胶囊。
TA帮助了13793人