被Uberdnf莫名其妙封号的封号之后怎么在9天内被解封

北京Uber多数被封账号解开 工资重新计算发放|Uber_新浪财经_新浪网
&&& &&正文
北京Uber多数被封账号解开 工资重新计算发放
  Uber多数被封账号解开
  北京晨报96101热线新闻(记者 赵朋乐)前天,本报报道约百名优步司机账号被封,客服告知他们有刷单等违规行为。昨天,大部分司机账户解封,工资与奖金将在下周五前重新计算发放。另外一些没有解封的账户,Uber表示将会与司机做具体沟通。
  “封号之后,我们账户上的钱都是负的,现在重新计算,说下周五之前发放。现在可以正常拉活儿了。”昨天,一位被解封的司机告诉北京晨报记者。由于Uber是即时用车平台,司机只能接受系统派送的订单,像本报报道司机苏先生两次接到的派单都是同一名乘客,系统检测后也可能出现“误伤”的情况,目前苏先生的账号已被解封。“去申诉就可以了,我那天登记后就解封了。”苏先生说。
  但也有司机的账户还没解封。“现在我知道的有三四十人被封,有的是没解封,有的是新被封的,都被告知有刷单或其他违规行为。”司机李先生说,“我真没刷单,现在也不愿追究了,要封就封吧。”
  所谓刷单,就是有人负责叫车,等行程“完毕”后向Uber平台付车费,但实际上并没有人乘车,行程只是虚拟完成。之后司机再将车费如数返还给刷单的人。“也有的是司机和乘客认识,叫了车之后拉着走一圈,也有行程,根本查不出是刷单。”一位司机透露,“这是Uber的一个漏洞,这种情况多了,我们实实在在拉活儿的人也很气愤。”一位司机反映,他们经常能碰到刷单的人,甚至有找上门来的刷单客。“淘宝上还有卖刷单账号的,不过最近少了些。”司机王女士表示。
  对于昨天再次被封的司机账户,Uber工作人员并不愿多说。工作人员表示,Uber有完备的反欺诈系统、技术和经验,有专门的反作弊团队,通过后台多维度的技术手段、多标准衡量判断,使判定结果更准确。但为保障反作弊工作顺利进行,不适合具体介绍反作弊的技术和方式。“如果司机有意见,我们会跟司机具体沟通。”Uber公关负责人黄女士说。
文章关键词:
&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&
您可通过新浪首页顶部 “”, 查看所有收藏过的文章。
请用微博账号,推荐效果更好!
看过本文的人还看过摘要:“难道我就只能甘当替人埋单的冤大头了?!”
最近我的朋友“野火”,遇到一个糟心事。事情是这样的,他曾是Uber优步的一个用户,时不时的用它打车出行。但数月前,不知为何账户被莫名其妙的封杀。他又不是刷单的司机,作为乘客十分无辜。费尽力气与Uber交涉,被告知不能解封,而且还被改了手机绑定及其密码。他原本想着不能用就算了,反正还有滴滴,也就没再过问。没想更奇葩的事情还在后面。前些天他因事去了国外,可又突然收到银行提示,他的Uber帐号被人盗刷!
目瞪口呆之余,他赶快再次联络优步客服,请求处理。结果仍然得到上次的结果:不能处理!他只得仰天长叹:“难道我就只能甘当替人埋单的冤大头了?!” 他连忙通过网络在线解绑支付,可是上面绑定的信用卡和百度支付,因为其管理系统不完善,无法完成解绑操作。银行卡可以注销,但现在人在国外,处理不便。更何况现在的网络时代,银行卡经常绑定很多附加生活服务,都要连带处理,不是说销掉就销掉的。
你很难想象,这样的事情会发生在美国等发达国家。发达国家的消费者保护,相对完善的多,哪里会有帐号被盗还不能处理的事情。实际上这种事并不止于优步。国外的企业进入中国,都会“入乡随俗”。君记否,发生过多少次,同样的产品国外用户可以享受召回、赔偿服务,国内用户视而不见听而不闻的事情?N起。
这里面也有中国区公司权限不足,在总部中地位低下的因素。就此事而言,无论如何,优步应阻止用户帐号被盗刷、避免用户遭受财产损失总是应该做到的吧?对Uber十分无语。
或许有人问:用户自己不注意,被人盗号还能怪谁? 呵呵,我这位朋友曾是国内一线互联网公司的安全专家,自身安全意识很强,因自己的原因被盗号概率极低,那几率都可以去买彩票了。国内互联网公司内部数据库被盗,引发全网安全隐患的事情,已经有了多起,这并不是多稀奇的事情。再者,无论是什么原因出现这种事故,作为Uber,难道没有责任处理好吗?
下面是此事前后经过和相关截图,请欣赏奇葩的“小铲铲”。
我的优步被盗号消费了。优步的制度和服务透着傲慢和不作为。
我的优步账号之前被盗,修改了电话号码,我找优步客服申诉,结果是账户被封。封了没关系,大不了我去用滴滴,但是这个我自己无法登陆的账户,现在却被别人登陆,并且消费产生了费用。我现在人在国外,并没有消费使用。请帮我处理。谢谢。特别是,既然已经给我封了,我自己都登不进去,怎么能让别人花我的钱?
附上和优步客服之前的邮件,和支付宝消费记录,以及证明我在国外的信息。
我:Additional Details: 前几日我打开客户端,要求重新登陆。以邮箱为用户名,输入原密码无效。之后我使用邮箱更换密码,成功登入。检查订单记录,没有发现异常。但是手机号被绑定在一个异常的号码。然后我想换回自己的手机号时,修改失败。我不清楚是优步后台系统出了问题,还是存在盗号。烦请帮我确认。谢谢。
优步答曰:
优步:您好,
很抱歉给您带来了不好的客户体验,但是请您放心,我们已经对您的账户进行了锁定处理,任何未经授权的用户都会被强制退出使用。
另外为了保证您的账户安全还需要您配合我们,完成下列操作:
1.为您的账户关联邮箱重新设置一个复杂及独立的新的密码
2.为Uber乘客账户重新设置一个复杂及独立的新的密码(/forgot-password), 为了保证您的账号安全 最好确保该密码没有与您的其它密码重复(例如:邮箱密码、支付宝账户密码等)。
3.当你登录到您的账户(/profile), 请确认姓名、电话、邮箱等个人信息,确保这些信息都是和您自己的信息一致。
4.删除原有支付方式后重新绑定支付方式;
5.完成重置密码和绑定支付方式后、请您回复此邮件告知我们,在收到您的邮件后我们会尽快解除您的账户锁定,这样您就可以继续使用该账户叫车了。
如果您今后遇到任何可疑的行程,也请您及时通知我们。如有其他不明,也欢迎随时联系我,很高兴为您服务。
这个回答千篇一律,跟几个月前的答复完全相同,没有解决任何问题。这“小铲铲”是个机器人客服?
请看截图:
被盗刷之前的交涉记录:
我:我的账号邮箱是,手机是13xxxxxxxx。之前我的账户莫名的改变了绑定的手机号码。所以我进行了一次申诉。之后账号被冻结,提示我更改密码,修改手机号码,解除并重新绑定所有支付,然后再通知你们开通账户。但是我要求开通的邮件永远石沉大海。现在网站和客户端都无法登录。登录网站提示出现故障。无法进行任何操作。我不想放弃你们这款产品,也不想重新注册账号。所以麻烦帮我恢复使用。谢谢。
千篇一律的Uber回复:
优步:尊敬的乘客,您好,
感谢您的来信,很高兴为您服务。
系统检测到您的账户存在潜在的信用风险或违规操作。信用风险和违规操作是平台系统认定的,由于我们的工作权限有限,所以我们不能够更改账户或对账户解禁的,对此我们深感歉意,若给您带来不便之处,请您谅解。同时我们向您介绍优步乘客端的服务条款:
/legal/chn/terms 。给您带来不便实在抱歉,系统无法对已封账号/设备/支付方式解封。
如还有其他疑问,请随时与我们联系。
您的满意是我们不懈的追求,uber伴您行。
看到这里,各位是不是只剩下了苦笑和愤怒?再次呼唤Uber“小铲铲”,不要只做机器人,要解决用户的问题!
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。本文系作者授权百度百家发表,未经许可,不得转载。
分享到微信朋友圈
打开微信,点击 “ 发现 ”
使用 “ 扫一扫 ” 即可将网页分享至朋友圈。
扫一扫在手机阅读、分享本文
百家号作者平台APP
扫码下载安卓客户端
便捷管理文章信息
随时查看文章收益话说...&br&&br&楼主在大约是三四周之前被Uber神奇的封号了....实际上楼主发现自己被封号前两个小时刚从车上下来,然后中间的gap楼主一直没动手机....然后,楼主动用了前所未有的&聪明才智&跟斗智斗勇,然后终于在被封两周之后成功的解封了。现在楼主把经验分享给诸位难友,希望有所帮助。&br&&br&楼主觉着跟讨论问题,一定要用英语,而且不需要太注重语法之类的不可食用的东西。楼主曾经试过,同样的一个比较简单的问题中文客服会拖很久而且不太会给解决,相反用英语的话一份邮件就可以搞定。另外,认准这个邮箱,其他的城市对应的客服,比如北京的,并没有什么卵用。&br&&br&嗯,废话少说...楼主现在就把楼主和Uber斗智斗勇的所有邮件共享出来...(语法错误自行忽略....还有楼主在复制过来的时候省略了一些隐私信息)&br&&br&CK是楼主的网用呼号。之一....Dai是Uber负责处理我这个案例的员工。&br&&br&&p&&strong&Caroline Kwok&/strong&&/p&&p&5月18日 04:32&/p&&br&&p&Uber:&/p&&p&It is so interesting that i found have been banned again when seconds (about 19:20 18 May, 2016 CST) ago i try to order for a trip. did i cheat? NO! did i refused to pay you my trip expenses? NO! so what is you excuse this time??? if there is a driver tell you i am a cheating account, so please give me your evidence, and prove it!&/p&&p&i am so angry that you banned my account times and times but do not ask me for proves and explanations! it must be ridiculous if you do not give me a good reason!&/p&&p&looking for response soon.&/p&&br&&p&(Uber)&/p&&p&5月24日 03:02&/p&&br&&p&Greetings,&/p&&p&Thanks for reaching out. Glad to look into this for you.&/p&&p&I've checked your account, it appears that your account has been suspended for abnormal activities. If you've violated Uber Terms, we'll be unable to confirm the account can be recoverred. You may visit &a href=&///?target=https%3A///legal/usa/terms& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Terms and Conditions&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&.&/p&&p&If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.&/p&&p&Best regards.&/p&&br&&p&&strong&Caroline Kwok&/strong&&/p&&p&5月24日 03:13&/p&&br&&p&Uber:&/p&&p&I have carefully reviewed your Terms and Conditions, considering what I have done with my Uber account, I do not believe I have any thing which violated your terms. If your system record really shows that my account have some abnormal activities which against your terms, it must not under my authorized and my account might be stollen. If it is possible, I would like to know what &abnormal activity& is contained in my account.&/p&&p&Looking for reply.&/p&&br&&p&(Uber)&/p&&p&5月25日 02:55&/p&&br&&p&Greetings,&/p&&p&Thanks for reaching out. Glad to look into this for you.&/p&&p&After double checking, we find that because there is abnormal activity in your account, the system suspended your account. For the security reason, I'm not able to tell the details, and since the suspending is made by system automatically, we are sorry to make any manual changes to your account, please understand this.&/p&&p&If you have any other questions, let me know and I’ll be happy to clarify further.&/p&&p&Best regards,&/p&&br&&p&&strong&Caroline Kwok&/strong&&/p&&p&5月25日 03:06&/p&&br&&p&Considering reasons you provided above, I do not really understand and hardly agree with you. As I still strongly believe I did not do anything against with your rules and terms and conditions, so please provide a possible solution for me to continue using your service.&/p&&br&&p&(Uber)&/p&&p&5月25日 04:01&/p&&br&&p&Greetings,&/p&&p&If you need to use Uber again, I suggest you to change a new device and add new payment method.&/p&&p&Gentle reminder: Uber works best when an individual only has one unique account associated with one unique device, for your account safety, if not necessary please don't share your payment method with others.&/p&&p&If you have any other questions, let me know and I’ll be happy to clarify further.&/p&&p&Best regards.&/p&&br&&p&&strong&Caroline Kwok&/strong&&/p&&p&5月25日 10:36&/p&&br&&p&Hi Dai with Uber:&/p&&p&Thanks for your suggestion! But I still have a question that must I change my Apple ID which is going to be used for active my new iPhone, as my Apple ID using now had logged on a iPad and the iPad contains a Uber App logged with this Uber account. And, is this times's suspend has a time limit?&/p&&p&The following part is not about my explanations and tries to reactive my account, it is only my emotional experience.&/p&&p&I do not know whether you really understand my situation and my feeling. But I believe Uber System suspend people's account without checking whether they really cheated or broke your rule, and do not care about people's explanation is really rude, and really hurts people's felling. You might do not know how I love Uber. I recommend Uber to lots of my colleagues, my friends, my families and even my customs, cuz I believe Uber is a great product and benefits and simplified people's life a lot. But what I received with all my recommends and my love to Uber? I was disabled without any notifications and warnings, under the situation of I really do not know what I have done. Do you know what it is like? It just like your girlfriend broke up with you suddenly and accidentally: it is really hurt.&/p&&p&I am willing to see Uber's progress and changes to better when next time I use Uber, if I still have the chance.&/p&&p&Thanks you Dai.&/p&&br&&p&(Uber)&/p&&p&5月26日 03:43&/p&&br&&p&Greetings,&/p&&p&Thanks for the reply. Appreciated for your feedback, maybe as you mentioned, there are some problem with our system when suspending customers accounts, and I also believe you are not the only one who is suffering this. It is definitely not appropriate for our customers, especially for those as loyal as you.&/p&&p&I have forward this to concerned team, they have checked and reinstate your device iPad. Also you mentioned in another mail that your card is not accepted, so would you please provide which card you are referring to so I will also check?&/p&&p&I would like to know our team will check our system and see how to improve so such things will be less. We are constantly working to improve the Uber experience and your input is crucial to doing so. Hope we could get more suggestion from customers so we could update system and services accordingly, to bring better experience.&/p&&p&Thank you for your support, we are happy to help whenever you need.&/p&&p&Best regards,&/p&&br&&p&&strong&Caroline Kwok&/strong&&/p&&p&5月26日 04:12&/p&&br&&p&Hello Dai,&/p&&p&It is so good you write to me again. Thanks a lot on you helping me deal with this case, and you are really helpful.&/p&&p&I am not sure whether the &another mail& you mentioned is one with the title &Problems about my payment method&. If so, the cards info with problems is listed below:&/p&&p&1. ICBC Visa Credit Card end with 9623&br&2. ICBC Visa Debit Card end with 2094&br&3. Alipay Account: 183 **** 9617&/p&&p&I am very happy to see Uber would like accept custom's feedback, and I make sure I will support Uber as what I was in the future.&/p&&p&Thank you Dai, thanks again.&/p&&br&&p&(Uber)&/p&&p&5月27日 03:56&/p&&br&&p&Greetings,&/p&&p&Thanks for the reply. I have verified and reinstate your cards 9623 and 2094, now they should be working properly. but for alipay, it only allows users with a Chinese national ID to connect their accounts with Uber for now. At the moment, foreigners can not use these with Uber accounts due to their rules/settings, they can only use all major international credit/debit card to sign up on Uber (Amex, Visa and Master Card). Sorry for the inconvenience caused.&/p&&p&We're making efforts to provide the most satisfactory customer experience, and we need customers' all kinds of suggestions. Quite appreciated your feedback on the payment method. We'll see what we can do in the next, considering foreign customers' needs. And I'd like to tell you that we are making representation with bank to let foreigner can use other payment methods on Uber in the future.&/p&&p&Best regards,&/p&&br&&p&(知道这里,我被封的号已经完全能用了,历时9天,后面继续的基本可以总结为唠嗑...)&/p&&br&&p&(Uber)&/p&&p&5月29日 18:30&/p&&br&&p&Greetings,&/p&&p&Thanks for the reaching out, sorry for late reply.&/p&&p&I have checked, as for suystem there are some problem with your phone device, I need to to know the information of your android phone, so could you tell me the brand and model of your android phone? I definitely want to make this right for you and I would appreciate understanding all of the details, looking forward to your replies&/p&&p&Best regards,&/p&&br&&p&&strong&Caroline Kwok&/strong&&/p&&p&5月29日 22:14&/p&&br&&p&Hello&/p&&p&Thank you for your reply. After two day usage of Uber on my previous Android device, I believe all the problems had already been solved, at least up to now. Thank you for you help and your patient on this case. I am sure I will be get in touch with you in future if I face any problem again. At the end of this case, I would like you help me to check whether I need to anything before I travel to another country with Uber.&/p&&p&Thank you again and looking for reply.&br&Yibo&/p&&br&&p&(Uber)&/p&&p&5月30日 04:31&/p&&br&&p&Greetings,&/p&&p&Happy to hear that your problem is solved, very glad to help whenever you need.&/p&&p&Now your account is in good standing, so I don't think there is anything need for your travelling abroad, please be assured.&/p&&p&Thank your for your support, Hope you will enjoy our service in the future.&/p&&p&Best regards,&/p&&br&&p&到这里,这个案子所有的邮件往来算是结束了。大概的中文是这个样子的....&br&&/p&&br&&p&我:这很有趣因为我看起来被封号了。我并没有诈骗也没有拒付车费。我很生气。这看起来很可笑除非你们有很好的解释。&/p&&p&Uber:谢谢邮件,你违规了。&/p&&p&我:我仔细地看了条件和条款,我并没有违规。&/p&&p&Uber:你就是违规了....出于安保理由我不知道具体违反了什么。系统封的,我解不了。&/p&&p&我:这真是有趣,有趣的令我难以接受和认可。好吧你来告诉我我怎么继续用Uber。&/p&&p&Uber:你重新注册吧,用一个新手机和一张新信用卡。&/p&&p&我:那我是不是需要用一个新的Apple ID(原来的手机上的Apple ID关联了这个Uber账户)。(然后是一通小女子有多么爱你)&/p&&p&Uber:谢谢你的反馈,看起来我们的系统有问题。我很理解,而且我相信不止你一个人在承受这些。我把这封邮件转发给了有关部门,他们已经解封了你的iPad。&/p&&p&(实际上这个时候我的账号已经被解封了。)&/p&&p&我:谢谢,看起来我的卡有问题。&/p&&p&Uber:卡号发来我看看&/p&&p&我:(两张卡一个支付宝)&/p&&p&Uber:我解冻了你的卡,但是我不能解冻上面的支付宝账户用因为你没有提供中国公民身份。&/p&&p&我:谢谢。这么看来是不是我可以正常用了。&/p&&p&Uber:把你之前的设备发过来我看下。&/p&&p&我:我发现正常了,不用了谢谢。&/p&&p&Uber:我很开心帮到了你。&/p&&br&&p&希望我的经历对诸位难友能有帮助。&/p&
话说... 楼主在大约是三四周之前被Uber神奇的封号了....实际上楼主发现自己被封号前两个小时刚从车上下来,然后中间的gap楼主一直没动手机....然后,楼主动用了前所未有的"聪明才智"跟斗智斗勇,然后终于在被封两周之后成功的解封了。现在…
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录
9881 人关注
647 条内容
163 人关注
1827 人关注
301 条内容
107 条内容
696 人关注
1461 条内容}

我要回帖