Day of Infamy
Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Day of Infamy
Global Achievements
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
Weekly Livestream: Day of Infamy weapon achievements
Join our Community Manager and Voice Actor Michael Tsarouhas for a livestream on the official New World Twitch channel[www.twitch.tv] at its new weekly time 12PM EST on Tursday. On the stream, we will play Day of Infamy and discuss the new weapons that are unlocked via achievements! Follow us on Twitch and turn on notifications if you need a reminder.It's been a week since we updated the game with its first major content update that offered new American, German, Scottish, and Australian units, as well as new Australian voice over. We also added in-game the Owen Gun, a classic Australian SMG, for the Commonwealth faction, and a new map Rhineland[] that takes place in a German tank factory. Let us know how much you're enjoying the update via Facebook, Twitter, Steam, or live on Twitch[www.twitch.tv] Thursday!For those of you that wish to play with us, the server IP will be given in the chat.
Day of Infamy
Model 1917 getting 12 mags whereas Webley only gets 6
Is this a glitch NWI? The M1917 revolver gets about 12 mags of ammo or 72 rounds of ammo total whereas the Webley only gets 6 mags or 36 rounds of ammo
Questions & General Discussion
Day of Infamy Hotfix May 24th
We have released a small hotfix to address some issues. See the details of the hotfix below, followed by the full changelog of the update.Bug FixesFixed incorrect round end XP bar progression valuesFixed next Tour tiers being displayed incorrectly on the XP barFixed gravity knife unlock image displaying the wrong textureFixed a game server crash caused by unexpected responses from the backend serversFixed unlockable items being loaded even when the map that is being loaded doesn’t actually allow those items to be usedFixed a map overview issue that caused certain teams to show up as error textures when you’re a spectatorFixed an issue that could cause crashes when the flamethrower is usedMap ChangesFixed Rhineland Offensive spawnzoneUpdated ContentMade minor improvements to the Owen Gun’s texturesFixed some texture seam issues on the Junkers Ju 52 modelUpdated the subtitles for the Australian unitsFixed Owen gun and Sten Mk. II fire mode switch animationsMiscellaneous ChangesAdded sv_ragdoll_cleanup variable that allows servers to disable the removal of player ragdolls. Keep in mind that this can cause your server to crash when there are too many ragdolls on your server.
Day of Infamy
XP Boost Extended 24hrs until May 23
There was a brief systems outage over the weekend that may have disrupted some players' stats being recorded. Because of this, we are extending our XP Boost Weekend another 24 hours until May 23 at 11am EST.+75% Multiplayer Special Assignments playlistModes: Firefight, Sabotage, Intel+50% Multiplayer Battles playlistModes: Invasion, Offensive, Liberation, Frontline+25% Cooperative Commando difficulty playlistModes: Stronghold, Entrenchment, Raid+25% Cooperative playlistModes: Stronghold, Entrenchment, Raid+10% Rhineland map on any playlist.
Day of Infamy
Drop system
So if understand correct, I should get 1 drop each level. But I just leveled
up and didn't get any drop. So is this a bug or system works differently?
Just the tip of the head peeks out of cover but you can still shoot.
I've noticed that just the tip of a player's head peeks out but that player can still fully see you and shoot you while in cover. This is really really REALLY annoying, and I hope it's not a design decision because it's absolutely insane.
Workshop Item
68 ratings
Clear Scope Reflections&
Screenshot
一部日本語表示は出来た けど反映されないのもあるなぁ…&
Workshop Item
148 ratings
World War Anime&
DoI Propaganda Poster.&
Workshop Item
34 ratings
Veteran Lewis Gun&
Suggestion:about 3rd Panzergrenadier Division&
Fix Bayonets! How to Master the Pokey Stick
Ahh, the fixed bayonet. The attachment that most players either think is worthless, or use poorly as a backup melee weapon. In this comprehensive guide, I'll teach you how to use the charge mechanic to stab your long, hard blade into enemy flesh!&
34 ratings
Screenshot
一部insurgencyの日本語化modを参考にさせてもらおうかと mod主さんに了解を受け次第、ベータとして配布開始の予定&
Workshop Item
35 ratings
-不闪退完整汉化-简体中文语言包[Simplified Chinese Language]&
Screenshot
ey how's it hanging, eh&
Screenshot
Day of Infamy日本語化 ラジオリクエスト等を日本語にするとなぜかリクエスト時にCTDに(苦笑)CTDの原因1単語ずつ調べるのメンドクサイネー&
Screenshot
? Wehrmacht ?&
Regiments/Battalions/Divisions/Units
Infomation about every Unit&
The British soldier captures the point&
Suggestions:about 29th Panzergrenadier Division&
9 of 9 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
104.8 hrs on record
The perfect balance between realism and fun. New World Interactive have really outdone themselves with this one. I was skeptical at first, but no way I'm going back to insurgency after getting into this.
854 products in account
How to be good at DOI coop
This guide will teach you how to be a top tier operator in WWII and be loved by your friends.
And reduce the chances of people voting to kick you, or worse, voting a restart and negating all the kills that I made while achievement hunting.&
Workshop Item
No 4 Bayonet for No 9 Bayonet&
Flames Can't Melt Steel Beams - Day Of Infamy&
5 of 5 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
9.2 hrs on record
I was very reluctant in pick this game because I don't think I like the WW2 setting very much, which was overly used by games and I played most of them. Not to mention this looks like just a mod or reskin for Insurgency...BUT SWEETBABYJESUS, I'm so glad I decided to give this game a try. It's so much more than just a mod for Insurgency. It has it's own set of mechanics and new and upgraded features: the sound design is awesome, there’re some very nice graphics effects, and the AI is improved and one of the best I've ever seen since FEAR making the coop a fun experience.I love the airstrike mechanic where you need a radio guy and a commander to call them, and you look up to the sky and see the bombers flying by and dropping bombs. Is so visceral and immersive. And when the enemy team calls for bombardments is such an adrenaline rush where you run for cover while bombs are dropping over your head.And every role and gun are fun to play and have their own characteristics. Some are bolt-action, semi automatic, full automatic and others need to be mounted to be properly used.Definitely a recommendation. This is by far the best WW2 and fun multiplayer fps experiences I’ve ever had.
737 products in account
6 of 7 people (86%) found this review helpful
Recommended
34.9 hrs on record
One of the best World War II shooters around. Coming from the guys that made Insurgency, you know what to expect: a tactical team shooter with objectives. It can be brutal at the beginning, but map layout memorization and good communication with your team is the key to victory. It very much feels like what DOD:Source should have been.Pros:-Excellent gunplay-Versus modes and cooperative modes with relentless AI-Mod support-The guys at NWI show that they care about their product with new -and free- content updates-A progression system that does not feel obtrusive at all, with unlocks that do not affect gameplay whatsoever-It runs on a potato machineCons-It is a Source engine game. While its player models, physics and ragdolls are excellent, the environments and texture works really start to show their age, in particular the levels polygonal complexity.-Also being a Source game, the problems usually associated with that engine pop up here, as in inconsistent lag stutter, and random crashes when Alt-Tabbing.-While it's appreciated that the developers add new content, for free, the new Raid mode is kinda meh...Overall, I would give this game a 9/10, considering that I'm a huge WW2 buff, and I am not bothered that multiplayer games do not have a single player campaign. I would still give the upper edge to Red Orchestra 2. However, since the developers seem to have moved on to support Rising Storm 2, I would probably recommend this one now.
1,279 products in account
Kar 98K Weapon Basics
Hello again, this guide aims to help new players learn the basics of the Kar 98k bolt action rifle.&
Holy??????Moments vol 1: Day Of Infamy&
LAN Party: Dedicated Server for COOP vs Bots
This guide covers how to setup a dedicated server for Day of Infamy to be used on a Local Area Network (LAN) with coop missions and bots.&
Крысиный король&
Добро пожаловать на фронт (Day of Infamy #1)&
Day of Infamy PC Ultra Gameplay!&
Screaming Steel - May 2017 News Update
We've just published another news article on our MoDDb page, click this link right here in order to check it out!
/mods/ww1-source/news/screaming-steel-may-2017-news
dear new world
thank you thank you for making ameircan thompson 30 round mag version
i just cant stand to WW 2 games that gives thompson a measly 20 round mag
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 day of infamy豪华版 的文章

更多推荐