如何评价 this war of mine mac这款游戏

大家都在搜:
扫描二维码安装搜房网房天下APP
手机浏览器访问搜房网房天下
> > 问题详情
如何评价 This War of Mine 这款游戏
浏览次数:0
回答被采纳后将共获得20
初接触这款游戏时,它以灰色调为主,更深刻的反映出战争中平民的图像,引用网上一句话吧"我们热衷暴力而又抵制暴力〃,沮丧正如游戏开始所说,而又画风细腻,游戏人物动作也十分细腻。
总而言之,大部分玩家都是个良民,开始杀一些其他幸存者的过程使玩家充分理解到战争的残酷和幸存者的无奈抉择,人物会生病,不忍心杀人,在现代战争中,二之后迫于生存,这是一部十分的反战争游戏,受伤,角色更是采用真人图像。
初接触这款游戏时,它以灰色调为主,更深刻的反映出战争中平民的图像,引用网上一句话吧"我们热衷暴力而又抵制暴力〃,沮丧正如游戏开始所说,而又画风细腻,游戏人物动作也十分细腻。
总而言之,大部分玩家都是个良民,开始杀一些其他幸存者的过程使玩家充分理解到战争的残酷和幸存者的无奈抉择,人物会生病,不忍心杀人,在现代战争中,二之后迫于生存,这是一部十分的反战争游戏,受伤,角色更是采用真人图像。
从游戏本身来说,暗藏一种灰色的悲哀,游戏设置合理,一个人会无缘无故像狗一样死去怎么说,从游戏意义来说
不知道下面这条知识能否帮助到您
你是否知道购房有年龄限制吗?你是否具备买房的能力?很多购房者并不知道要评价购房能力,等到看到了满意的房子后才去评价购房能力,此时才发现要么是自己准备的首付款不够,要么是月供超过了自己能承受的范围。那么应该如何评价自己的购房能力呢?
购房年龄限制和购房能力评价
308778浏览
位提问人正在寻找答案
手机动态登录
请输入用户名/邮箱/手机号码!
请输入密码!
没有搜房通行证,
ask:2,asku:1,askr:36,askz:14,askd:64,RedisW:0askR:0,askD:120 mz:nohit,askU:0,askT:0askA:122
Copyright &
北京拓世宏业科技发展有限公司
Beijing Tuo Shi Hong Ye Science&Technology Development Co.,Ltd 版权所有
客服电话: 400-850-8888 违法信息举报邮箱:炎炎夏日,热不可言。iOS平台却还是连续的冰冷期,希望大作爆发周快点到来。
虽说现在的 AI(人工智能)技术已经得到了大发展,但它现在用在我们的手机上还是显得...
节日快乐妈妈,这个周末我来带你嗨好不好呀!
你是不是也想拿着iPhone 7 Plus 去感受水底的魔力呢?
对于三星而言,Tizen OS 在一季度超过 Android Wear 算不上里程碑的事件。
科技行业如果有最佳着装奖,大概是要发给老乔了吧。
分析预计今年下半年的笔记本电脑市场形势也是一片大好。
本周热门APP,《Injustice 2(不义联盟2)》于本周正式上架 App Store, EA正统模拟经...
现在随着交通越发的发达便利,全球化的步伐加快,出国旅游成为了大家享受生活,认识世...
Lemon Jam Technology 近日给我们带来了新作《求和迷阵》,就如同名字所说,在游戏中...
在本周的 App Store 更新当中,我们迎来了一款像素复古风格的横版卷轴射击类游戏《盔...
横版射击游戏在游戏市场中已经出现了许多年了,而经过如此漫长的一段时间的发展之后,...
Oh BiBi socialtainment 本周给我们带来了新作《恐龙工厂(Dino Factory)》,在游戏...
近年来,国内比较有实力的游戏厂商纷纷将自己的目光锁定到了“独立游戏”这块诱人的蛋...
每个男孩子心中都有一个成为英雄的梦想,也许是受到了小时候看过的动画片的影响,总觉...
一根数据线就将两者的功能完美结合到了一起,以后出门可就轻松多啦。
蝙蝠仿佛永远戴着一层神秘的面纱,让外界对其既害怕又感到些许好奇。
一个好的配件绝对能提高iPhone的使用体验~
你的Smart Keyboard还好吗?
你的iPad Pro的Smart Keyboard还好吗?
Swimpad 是一款专为 iPad mini 设计的防水套,让用户在游泳池也可以随时使用 iPad min...
你也想要HomeKit家居吗?
相信大部分的Apple Watch用户,都拥有不止一条的Apple Watch表带。
【This War of Mine 这是我的战争】自己整理的
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间23 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
青苹果, 积分 66, 距离下一级还需 134 积分
玩了三个礼拜,坚持最久是15天网上各种套路攻略,和手机还是有些出入的,我也没通关,但是就找找攻略,有些地图的工具可能不是那么确定哈,大家凑合着看,少带点工具就当多一个格子吧
This is wor of mine1.jpg (84.21 KB, 下载次数: 0)
14:20 上传
This is wor of mine2.jpg (175.75 KB, 下载次数: 0)
This is wor of mine4.jpg (150.5 KB, 下载次数: 0)
This is wor of mine5.jpg (174.05 KB, 下载次数: 0)
This is wor of mine6.jpg (147.54 KB, 下载次数: 0)
This is wor of mine7.jpg (117 KB, 下载次数: 0)
(139.82 KB, 下载次数: 0)
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间23 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
本帖最后由 Tsai0o0 于
14:26 编辑
我继续战斗了~~~同志们祝我好运我是小苹果,我上传不了附件。。啊啊啊啊,我闪
威锋旗下产品
Hi~我是威威!
沪公网安备 29号 | 沪ICP备号-1
新三板上市公司威锋科技(836555)
增值电信业务经营许可证:
Powered by Discuz!to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Includes 31 Steam Achievements
Title: This War of Mine
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 14 Nov, 2014
metacritic
Buy This War of Mine
Buy Badtime Stories Bundle
Includes 3 items:
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
28 January
Hi there, everyone!To celebrate Lunar New Year we decided to permanently discount The Little Ones DLC on both PC and mobile devices! Yes, this is exactly what you think it is. It's a new, set price - not just a temporary sale or event. From now on you can get
for $4,99* on PC and $1,99* on mobile!Now go and celebrate the Year of the Fire Rooster!---*or your regional equivalent
28 December, 2016
“I'm Not Crying, There's Something In My Eye”Games are fun. But sometimes games become more than that, and touch you in a way you weren’t expecting. This award celebrates the game that blindsided you emotionally.You weren’t expecting to cry.It wasn’t in the plan. But it happened none the less.You have nominated us for this category and we are very thankful for that. Now you can help us win!How can you help us win? Just
and vote for This War of Mine.Thank you for all the amazing support!
“This War of Mine is a gripping survival sim, and a great study of survival during wartime and civil collapse.”8.4 – “This War of Mine shows the horrors of war in a way, that we rarely can experience in a game.”9 – “Is this a game you want to play? No. Is it a game anyone with a beating heart should play? Yes. A million times yes. It's a longform exercise in empathy, a sobering piece of work that fills in the blanks left when all we see of war are the headshots. It's a much-needed course correct in the current shoot-first-ask-questions-never gaming landscape that supposes war is won because one supreme badguy caught a bullet through his brainstem. No: It's won when the people who lived under his boot get to go home.”8 –
About This Game
In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to surviv struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle.The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of your survivors. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge through a set of unique locations for items that will help you stay alive.Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them for longer-term survival. During war, there are no g there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.It's been two years since This War of Mine global release and we're still expanding the experience. This new free DLC, created especially for the Anniversary Edition, adds new characters, new locations to explore, and most importantly - a whole new ending, leading to a different outcome to the game. The dilemma though remains the same – how far will you go, to protect the ones you care about? Inspired by real-life eventsControl your survivors and manage your shelterCraft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you surviveMake decisions - an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experienceRandomized world and characters every time you start a new gameCharcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game's themeBabel project is a community-based translation initiative that will allow us to bring This War of Mine experience to people all around the world.
Thanks to Babel these new languages are already available in game:FinnishHungarianRomanianVietnameseCzechYou can be a part of the project. Register and start working on the translation right away at Previews:This War of Mine might be the war game we need.I was intrigued by This War of Mine's attempts to portray the consequences of war in a way that games have largely ignored in the past. The fact that the psychological and emotional challenges of living under such horrifying conditions are something you have to consider as you struggle gives me added hope that it might treat its hefty and important subject matter with the gravity and complexity that it deserves.11bit is blazing a new thematic trail amidst the currently popular survival genre, and so far the studio seems to have something special on its hand.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:OS: Windows XP SP3 (32 bit) / VistaProcessor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 GhzMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MBDirectX: Version 9.0cSound Card: DirectX compatible
Recommended:OS: Windows 7/Windows 8Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom(TM)II X4 3 GhzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD
MB, Shader Model 3.0DirectX: Version 9.0cSound Card: DirectX compatible
Minimum:OS: 10.6Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 GhzMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MBSound Card: Integrated
Recommended:OS: 10.6Processor: Processor:[/b]Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom(TM)II X4 3 GhzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD
MB, Shader Model 3.0Sound Card: Integrated[/list]
Minimum:OS: Ubuntu 12.04Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 GhzMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB
Recommended:OS: Ubuntu 14.04Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom(TM)II X4 3 GhzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD
MB, Shader Model 3.0
(C) 2014 11 bit studios S.A. This War of Mine(TM), 11 bit studios(TM) and respective logos are trademarks of 11 bit studios S.A. All rights reserved.
Very Positive
(283 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(23,795 reviews)
Review Type
All&(28,450)
Positive&(27,190)
Negative&(1,260)
Purchase Type
All&(28,450)
Steam Purchasers&(23,795)
Other&(4,655)
All Languages&(28,450)
Your Languages&(12,436)
Display As:
Most Helpful
10,538 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website网络游戏单机游戏手游合集
您的位置:
→ 这是我的战争thiswarofmine新手必看游戏细节汇总
这是我的战争thiswarofmine新手必看游戏细节汇总[图]
字体大小:【 |
16:00:19&&&
类型:角色扮演大小:650MB评分:9.9平台:标签:
thiswarofmine新手必看哪些游戏细节?下面就由清风小编为大家带来,这是我的战争thiswarofmine新手必看游戏细节汇总,希望对大家有所帮助!
1.有人来拜访(包括商人) 都是上午10:30 如果过了时间没有人来 就是全天不会来了。
2.所有的交易BUG都要第二次去才生效。
3.杀带有武装的人都要都到隐匿点 利用跑动时的脚步声吸引敌人过来用刀杀,开枪或者被发现都会把其他敌人引过来。
4.在靠近交易的NPC或者医院士兵时尽量不要跑动,现在的版本NPC的仇恨会莫名BUG。无缘无故就突然打你。但不跑动基本不会触发。
5.要提前尽快结束冬天和战争的,必须得每天听收音机。一共四个台,都得听一遍。收音机是用来加速游戏进程的。当然有些同学不想那么早结束,就不要去碰收音机。(战争最久是45天左右,最快目前LZ只是24天的时候。)
6.补三个洞和防盗门只能防止偷窃,不能防止暴力武装的入侵。当收音机里面报道暴力武装在每晚都抢劫时,最好多派几个人守夜。
7.交易时提示背包装不下,可以点开背包把东西都丢地上(drop)。不会消失。
8.游戏出现某些图标不能点击,或者消失的BUG,退出重进。
9.东西留着外面也有会被刷掉的可能(LZ有一次在车库的存货点被刷了,都是药品齿轮什么的。)冬天的几率会更大。
10.尸体一个晚上之后就会刷掉,所以要捡取武器必须趁热。
11.偷窃安静的小屋和小公寓会伤心,其他地方都不会。(当然,不能用砍价姐去,她只适合蹲家了和捡破烂。)
12.宾馆救人必须是杀掉武装分子的当晚就救出来,不然人质会疯掉,记得带上撬棍或者开锁器
13.贫民窟的乞丐也要当晚或者第二天晚上就给他食物(蔬菜 肉 罐头都可以)不然会饿死。他会带你找到一瓶酒和一颗宝石。也蛮赚的。
14.关于食物 煮好的饭和罐头是两天吃一顿,重伤重病除外。生吃的减一半的饥饿效果。多吃会达到“吃饱了”的状态,会有利于回复伤病和情绪,据说可以提高战斗力,没亲自试过。
15.不满意后面加入的小伙伴,可以用退出重进大法来刷。(不满意商人带来的物品也可以这样,但是有几率刷到商人在那一天不来了)
16.冬天暖炉必须在夜晚来临前加满6个木材。木材的最好取去是造把斧头去一些没人或者被你杀完了的地图砍家具。柜子的出材率最高,其次是椅子,床不会出燃料。用工匠砍家具提高出材率。
17.注意你的工具的耐久度,完了就卖给商人或者交易NPC。耐久度与价值无关。
18.每个地图都会有一个以上的“放大镜”记得每个都查看一下,会有意外惊喜。比如被炮击的学校,查看后可以在冰箱旁边搜到酒和肉。
19.医院的可以帮你治疗伤病,前提是你的道德值没有低到让守卫进门就突突你。
20.地图显示“危险”的,就是你进门被发现就会被突突。显示“谨慎”的就是你和npc交易完再进他家就会被突突。比如车库,妓院,教堂。
21.家里砍出来的木头及时捡取,第二天就会刷掉。
22.不要砍教堂里神父边上的家具,没有燃料,而且有几率让那老头打你。
23.吉他是个恢复情绪的好东西,但是有roman的情况下最好只要砍价姐,音乐生,跑得快三个会弹吉他的弹奏,不然roman晚上会揍那个乱弹琴的人。
24.整个游戏过程都请不要去安静的小屋,请自动忽略这个地方。不要问我为什么。
25.关于刺杀 躲在阴影暗杀 都可以秒杀。背刺只有roman,17格,小偷三人可以秒杀。roman还有枪械威力加强。
以上就是清风小编为大家带来的这是我的战争thiswarofmine新手必看游戏细节汇总,更多精彩资讯请关注【清风手机网】公众号(vipcn_com)更多这是我的战争手机版内容,请进入专题:
专题类型:角色类
更新时间:
专题标签:恐怖3D战争题材横版游戏
这是我的战争手机版(ThisWarofMine)是一款以战争为题材的RPG游戏。这是我的战争手机版官网为您提供了这是我的战争手机...
5.0清风指数
0人0人
猜你喜欢恐怖战争题材横版游戏生存类
恐怖风格游戏一般都是游戏画面略显恐怖,背景音乐非常阴森,整个游戏给人一种非常诡异的感觉,但是在恐怖的同时,也会给人带来非常刺激的视觉和感觉体验,一般胆大的人因其...
专区礼包开服开测
专区礼包开服开测
专区礼包开服开测
专区礼包开服
专区礼包开服
游戏礼包推荐礼包
这是我的战争游戏资讯7
这是我的战争攻略心得73
这是我的战争游戏问答17
(您的评论需要经过审核才能显示)昵称:游客[未登陆]没有帐号?
评论:请自觉遵守互联网相关政策法规。
安卓APP下载}