收到10篇文档
相似悬赏任务各位大神,谁有前前前世 “武士桑”那个带扫弦版本的谱子。求谱啊
关注公众号,更多精彩等着你
找谱,练琴,学歌,问答超好用的吉他/钢琴APP前前前世的英文版歌词和下载地址_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
前前前世的英文版歌词和下载地址
我有更好的答案
08.03]Back in the Zenzenzense till this day been looking everywhere for you[01:12:51.39]I followed the sound of your innocent laughter and it guided me in the right way[03.15]What’s wrong with you[00..:30.44]You angrily tell me that I’m late[00:35;t need besides that I need (to) you[03:47.16]Zenzenzense till this day been looking everywhere for you[03:40.16]My heart outran to my body as it flew to find you in this place[00:45.05]Well I’m sorry but I did my best running at my fastest pace[00.35]I flew through dozens of skies[01:59:野田洋次郎[00:02.baidu.14]Where’d I start .49][00:20:野田洋次郎[00:04:10.46]I just wanna know you play around and show you who it is that you can be[02:47.59]No more hesitation I will put up flag to stake my claim on your heart tonight[02:52.66]I followed the sound of your innocent laughter and it guided me in the right way[01:18:58.90]wow:56.63]Even if every piece of you disappeared and if it scattered everywhere[04:01.45]No I wouldn’t waver,I would start back at one and look for you all over again[04:06.47]For millions of light years we will perform that song and look sun for memory[04:12.15].09]Even if every piece of you disappeared and if it scattered everywhere[01,I would start back at one and look for you all over again[01:27.63][01:45:50.84]Wish I could breathe in the same dimension that I don’t want to let you go[00:28.85]Side by side,no way we can lose[03:33.31]I don’t know how to hold your hand so that I don’t break it[02.22]Now that we have finally met at many galaxies’ end[02:25.20]At last hello, you’ve opened your eyes[00:24.66]Cause you took away from me the way to give up so could you have uffer me[02,how should I explain[01:49.62]Wanna tell you everything that happened while you were in long long dream[01:55;ll be destined in the end make it follow our moves[03.70]To tell you branches of hundreds of millions of light years&#39; word[02.89]But why won’t you even look me in the eyes[00:27.22]We&#39.76]Seeing your hair flowing and your bright eyes glowing cuts me to the every core[00:22.76]No I wouldn’t waver:04.85]Now I’m here finally seeing you reflected in my eyes[02:42.82]So tell me who will ever gonna stop us on this eve of our revolution[02?[03..[/s/1o7Ut4dO" target="_blank">/s/1o7Ut4dO[00:00.82]I don’t know what the words should be the very first I say to you[01:38.31]And arms anyway don&#39下载地址.92]Or maybe instead I’ll take the whole universe right back to zero again[01:34.29]作曲:15.53]I just wanna love you every fragment of you right down to the pain you feel[02:20.47]Oh I let the sound of your unfettered voice and the shedding of tears lead this way[02:55.50]Now that I am finally faced with the voice I’ve known for so long[01:00://pan.55]I wonder who can push away through.21]作词:32.75]Back in the Zenzenzense till this day been looking everywhere for you[02:37:23.13]Can I spread the space in the picture just beyond of you[03:<a href="http
采纳率:38%
My friend , Cindy ,is twelve years old this year .
last hello You’ve opened your eyesBut I won’t you even look me inAs what long with youYou angrily tell me that I’m lateWell I’m sorry but I do my best running at my fastest paceMy heart out ran my bodyAs it flew to find you in this placeNow that I am finally faced withThe voice I’ve known for so longI don’t know what the words should beThe very first I say to youBack in the Zenzenzense till this day beenLooking everywhere for youI followed the sound of your innocent laughterAnd it
guided me in the right wayEven if every piece of you disappeared and if it scattered everywhereNo i wouldn’t waver ,I would start back at oneAnd look for you all over againOr maybe instead well take the whole universeRight back to zeroWhere should I start ? How should I explainWanna tell you everything that happened whileYou were long long dreamI flew through dozens skies to tell youHundreds of millions of light years worthNow I’m here finally see you reflected in my eyesI just wanna play play around andShow you who it is that you can beI just wanna love you ,every fragmentOf you ,right down to the pain you feelNow that we’ve finally met at manyGalaxies endI don’t know how to hold your hand so that I don’t break itBack in the Zenzenzense’ till this day been looking everywhere for youOh ,I let the sound of you unfettered voice and the shedding of tears lead me this waySo ,tell me ,who will ever gonna stop us ,on thisEver of our revolution No more hesitation I willPut up flag to stake my claim on your heartTonight cause you took away from me the way to give up
2条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
前世的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;『全部版本·翻唱』前前前世 - 歌单 - 网易云音乐
『全部版本·翻唱』前前前世
本歌单是《前前前世》的各种版本!欢迎补充!《前前前世》是《你的名字》主题曲,《你的名字》将在内地12.2上映!
播放:4270次
喜欢这个歌单的人
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:【武士桑】前前前世【木吉他弹奏】(Cover radwimps) - おさむらいさん - 单曲 - 网易云音乐
【武士桑】前前前世【木吉他弹奏】(Cover radwimps)
所属专辑:
包含这首歌的歌单
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:}

我要回帖