英雄联盟电视台2017年2月26号下午5点后放过的一首快乐男声2017英语歌是什么?

求一首英文歌曲的演唱者,其中有一句this is the best day of my life-学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
求一首英文歌曲的演唱者,其中有一句this is the best day of my life
来源:互联网 发表时间: 10:18:52 责任编辑:李志喜字体:
为了帮助网友解决“求一首英文歌曲的演唱者,其中有一句this is the best day of my life”相关的问题,学网通过互联网对“求一首英文歌曲的演唱者,其中有一句this is the best day of my life”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:
首英文歌曲演唱者学网
比较深沉男音唱其学网
段结尾I'm the luckiest man alive, this is the best day of my life.注:Jesse McCartney首&the best day of my life&哦
,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:George Strait ---《The Best Day》 /song/197867/歌词We loaded up my old station wagon With a tent, a coleman, and sleepin' bags Some fishin' poles, a cooler of Cokes Three days before we had to be back When you're seven, you're in Seventh Heaven When you're goin' campin' in the wild outdoors And as we turned off o that old dirt road, He looked at me and swore (Chorus) Dad, this could be the best day of my life I've been dreamin' day and night 'bout the fun we'll have It's just me and you doin' what I've always wanted to I'm the luckiest boy alive This is the best day of my life Well, his fifteenth birthday rolled around Classic cars were his thing When I pulled in the drive with that old 'Vette I thought that boy would go insane When you're in your teens Your dreams revolve around four spinning wheels We worked nights on end 'til it was new again And as he sat behind the wheel, he said Dad, this could be the best day of my life I've been dreamin' day and night 'bout the fun we've had It's just me and you doin' what I've always wanted to I'm the luckiest boy alive This is the best day of my life Standin' in a little room Back of the church with our tuxes on Lookin' at him I say &I can't believe, son, that you're grown& He said Dad, this could be the best day of my life I've been dreamin' day and night of bein' like you Now it's me and her watchin' you and Mom I've learned I'm the luckiest man alive This is the best day of my life I'm the luckiest man alive This is the best day of my life解决方案2:
George Strait《The Best Day》
We loaded up my old station wagon
With a tent, a coleman, and sleepin' bags
Some fishin' poles, a cooler of Cokes
Three days before we had to be back
When you're seven, you're in Seventh Heaven
When you're goin' campin' in the wild outdoors
And as we turned off o that old dirt road,
He looked at me and swore
Dad, this could be the best day of my life
I've been dreamin' day and night 'bout the fun we'll have
It's just me and you doin' what I've always wanted to
I'm the luckiest boy alive
This is the best day of my life
Well, his fifteenth birthday rolled around
Classic cars were his thing
When I pulled in the drive with that old 'Vette
I thought that boy would go insane
When you're in your teens
Your dreams revolve around four spinning wheels
We worked nights on end 'til it was new again
And as he sat behind the wheel, he said
Dad, this could be the best day of my life
I've been dreamin' day and night 'bout the fun...
George Strait《The Best Day》We loaded up my old station wagonWith a tent, a coleman, and sleepin' bagsSome fishin' poles, a cooler of CokesThree days before we had to be backWhen you're seven, you're in Seventh HeavenWhen you're goin' campin' in the wild outdoorsAnd as we turned off o that old dirt road,He looked at me and swore(Chorus)Dad, this could be the best day of my lifeI've been dreamin' day and night 'bout the fun we'll haveIt's just me and you doin' what I've always wanted toI'm the luckiest boy aliveThis is the best day of my lifeWell, his fifteenth birthday rolled aroundClassic cars were his thingWhen I pulled in the drive with that old 'VetteI thought that boy would go insaneWhen you're in your teensYour dreams revolve around four spinning wheelsWe worked nights on end 'til it was new againAnd as he sat behind the wheel, he saidDad, this could be the best day of my lifeI've been dreamin' day and night 'bout the fun we've had It's just me and you doin' what I've always wanted toI'm the luckiest boy aliveThis is the best day of my lifeStandin' in a little roomBack of the church with our tuxes onLookin' at him I say&I can't believe, son, that you're grown&He saidDad, this could be the best day of my lifeI've been dreamin' day and night of bein' like youNow it's me and her watchin' you and Mom I've learnedI'm the luckiest man aliveThis is the best day of my lifeI'm the luckiest man aliveThis is the best day of my life .cn/yueku/m/480662.html
1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号社会化媒体
了解更多>>
桂ICP备 号-1
桂公网安备 36号
阅读下一篇
Hi,看起来你很喜欢这些内容,但是你还没有登录!在你登录以后,就可以收藏感兴趣的内容,关注感兴趣的作者!}

我要回帖