现在eris morn的等级还人人视频怎么提高等级能提高

现居:北京
2袋长老经验:210
升级还需190
什么是长老?
长老是穷游用户的等级单位,等级越高代表你帮助过越多的穷游er!
如何成为令人羡慕的高袋长老?
在穷游网写游记攻略、点评目的地、回答问题随手解救穷游er等,都可以获得穷游经验。在经验提升的同时,你的长老等级也会逐步升级。大家帮助大家,共同探索这个美好的世界吧~
成为高袋长老有什么好处?
积攒人品、增加魅力值、低调炫耀……长老等级提升的同时,可能还有额外惊喜哟~
/u/1703354/levelEris Morn - Destiny Tracker Database
Eris Morn Vendor
Among the last of those Guardians who faced Crota, Eris works in the shadows to bring about his end.
Crota's Bane
Face the Court of Oryx, the Taken Trials, and complete Quests for Eris to unlock special gear and upgrade materials.
Map Section
Refresh On
3/7/:00 AM
Crota's Bane Rank 3
Single-use Ghost manufacturing package. Instantly replenish special weapon ammunition.
Single-use Ghost manufacturing package. Instantly replenish heavy weapon ammunition.
Crota's Bane Rank 5
&I'll remember the Light. Will it remember me?& - Sai Mota
&We called her V it was her and her Thrall that finally overwhelmed him.& - Eris
&I vowed to avenge them all, and this curse I will carry to my final death.& - Eriana-3
Recommended Light: 190
An ancient relic that summons one of Oryx's lieutenants in the Court of Oryx.
A rune that grows in power as you summon and banish enemies with Reciprocal Runes in the Court of Oryx.
Once charged, it can summon more powerful enemies.
Extra rewards will be granted when defeating Oryx in the King's Fall Raid with at least 20 of these.
Crota's Bane Rank 2
Increase your Faction standing by donating Wormspore for research and study.
Tracker Network
Developed By
Developed By
Administrated By
Have a question or feedback? Contact us!
(C) 2014 Destiny Tracker
Destiny is a registered trademark of Bungie
Destiny Tracker is an unofficial fan site. We are NOT Bungie. Bungie owns everything Destiny related.
DestinyTracker DB is available in your language, do you want to switch?
All links to the database will be redirected to the selected language.Eris Morn - Destiny Wiki Guide - IGN
Last Edit:
November 3, 2016 - 4 months 2 days ago
Eris Morn is a character introduced in 's first expansion, . She has lived for years among the , in hiding, only to finally escape and deliver a message of warning to the Guardians of .
originally could be found near the entrance to
North, and had her own , items and curios for sale. Equipping a class item purchased from
will enable Guardians to join the faction Crota's Bane. With the launch of
King, Eris moved to the entrance to the Hall Of Guardians. Her stock was updated also. She now sells just Class Items, Ammo Synth, Summoning Runes, & Moldering Shards. She also has a Material Exchange of
for Crota's Bane Rep.
Need assistance with editing this wiki? Check out these resources:
Expand Navigation}

我要回帖

更多关于 学校抗震等级提高一级 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信