[复制链接] 龙腾网
•& && && &
发表于 前天 20:28 | 只看该作者&&| |
007? Spider-Pig? Nope, it's GG Bond, China's Super Pig
007?蜘蛛猪?不,这是猪猪侠,中国的超级猪
【日期】日
【链接】 ... uper-pig-
【备注】21条评论& &无需翻墙& &无敏感词
Pigs are god's gift to earth. There, I said it. In terms of food, nearly every part of the pig is delicious porky goodness, and nowhere else in the world is the pig held in higher esteem than in China. It's no wonder that one of China's longest-running 3D animated television shows is a show about a pig.P
猪是上天赐予地球的礼物,在那点上,我来说说。在食品方面,几乎猪的任何部位都是美味的猪肉精华,但是猪在世界上任何别的地方都没有在中国拥有的地位高,中国史上上演时间最长之一的3D动物电视节目是关于猪的故事也就没什么好奇怪的了。
Originally debuting in 2002, GG Bond was meant only as a showcase of China's developing 3D animation prowess. The show was then picked up for television in 2004 where it began its 15-minute episode format. It's been on the air ever since.
在2002年开始登场时,猪猪侠只是被认为是中国3D动画技术发展的一个展示。2004年起,该剧被改编为15分钟一集的连续剧。从那时开始同时在广播中播放。
So what is GG Bond about aside from an anthropomorphic pig dressed in a bastardized Spider-Man costume? GG Bond, or as it's called in Chinese, (猪猪狭 )Piggy Hero, is about GG Bond and his heroic antics.P
那么除了穿着仿造的蜘蛛侠的拟人化的猪之位,猪猪侠是说什么的?猪猪侠,或者中文名(猪猪侠)是关于蜘蛛侠和他夸张的滑稽动作。
Born in a similar fashion to the Monkey King, a mainstay in Chinese fantasy literature, GG Bond was born from an explosion of a giant rock! Infused with natural powers and martial arts prowess GG Bond is a pig among pigs. He's also supposedly very intelligent.
故事原型脱胎于一部中国神话故事--大闹天宫, 蜘蛛侠出生于一块巨石的爆炸!拥有自然力量和绝世武功的猪猪侠是一个猪中之王。他也被想象为非常的聪明。
Taking place in a world where people and talking animals get along, the stories of GG Bond deal with a lot of environmental issues such as degradation of forests and environmental pollution. In the very first episode of the show, the plot was about a group of malicious piggies setting out to monopolise a piece of very green and vibrant land. These bad piggies want to build a series of luxury housing compounds on the piece of land and sell them for high profit. Of course down the line the titular hero, GG Bond, shows up to thwart their evil plans.P
生活在人和会说话的动物和谐相处的世界里,猪猪侠的故事揭示了很多环境问题,比如森林退化和环境污染。在该剧的第一集,情节是关于一群恶猪去侵占一片绿油油,充满生机的土地。这群恶猪想要在这片土地上建立豪华住宅大院,并出售它们来谋取高利。当然随着情节的发展,盖世英雄猪猪侠出现了,挫败了他们的计划。
Each season of the show is made up of various unrelated episodes and one major story arc. For instance the 2008 Martial Arts arc in, well, 2008, was focused on GG Bond and his kung-fu skills. The current season has GG Bond parodying the Super Robot and Super Sentai genres from Japan. P
该剧的每一季都由没有关联的单个情节组成,由一个故事主线连接。例如,2008年的武术剧集,聚焦于蜘蛛侠和他的功夫技能。当前季是关于蜘蛛侠模仿源自日本的超级机器人和超级战队。
Over time, as the series progressed, the animati particularly now that the show is in widescreen and in &HD.& The real world references are also getting slightly smarter.P
随着时间的流逝,随着该系列剧集的发展,动画技术变得更好,特别是现在,该剧用宽银幕并且“HD”(高清)播放。与现实世界的参照也变得更加智能化。
For a Chinese animated show for children, GG Bond reminds me a lot of SpongeBob Squarepants. A lot of the jokes appeal to older audiences much like Spongebob did in the US. One example can be found early in GG Bond Season 1, where GG Bond meets a female goddess figure who shows up exploding out of what looks like a tiny floating galaxy. GG Bond immediately asks the goddess if she's Athena, a quick but direct reference to the hugely popular Japanese manga/animation, Saint Seiya. GG Bond also makes a passing reference to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
作为一部面向中国孩子的国产动画,猪猪侠使我想起了海绵宝宝。像海绵宝宝在美国做的一样,里面很多的引用笑料吸引着老观众。在猪猪侠第一季中的一个例子,猪猪侠遇到了一个仙女,她出现的时候脚踩一小片浮云。猪猪侠立即问这个仙女是不是雅典娜,快速而直接的引用日本流行漫画/动画,圣斗士星矢。猪猪侠也通过引用致敬马丁路德金。
Sadly, the show does have some issues with misused content. In the early seasons, music from various famous video games has been sampled and used in the show for dramatic effect. For example, Final Fantasy VII's &One Winged Angel& is used in a few episodes when GG Bond is confronted with larger than life monsters. That's not to say that I'm criticising or putting down this show, I am rather appreciative of the fact that the animators have put such an effort to make the show appeal to adults as well as children.
不幸地,该剧有一些滥用的情节。在早期的剧集中,因戏剧效果需要,取样使用了很多不同的有名的电子游戏的音乐。例如,在一些剧集中,当猪猪侠遇到超级怪物时,会使用最终幻想7的“单翅天使”音乐。这不是说我批评或者贬低该剧,我很感激这样的尝试,动画家努力使该剧在适合孩子看的时候也迎合成人的需求。
My only real criticism of the show lie with its tendency to recycle old tales and its voice acting. For instance, in the show's latest season, the setting takes place in the &Snow White Kingdom&. The various characters that inhabit this kingdom come from various western fairy tales, including characters such as Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. The show uses the classic tales and tries to retell them through a &modern& and more humorous take—sadly the humour and fun is lost on me. In regards to the voice acting, this is just a personal pet peeve, I find nearly all the Chinese mainland voice acting to be atrocious and over the top. It is literally poison to my ears!P
我唯一对该剧不满意的地方是重复老故事的倾向,和它的配音。例如,该剧的最后一集,情节模仿“白雪公主”。居住在在这个王国的不同的人物角色来自不同的西方神话,包括想小红帽和大灰狼中的人物。该剧利用经典神话,努力以一种更现代,更诙谐的方式来重述它们—很不幸我对此不感兴趣。至于配音,这只是个人的抱怨,我发现几乎所有的中国大陆配音都凶残而夸张。它们是对我耳朵的摧残!
Oh, and there are the sometimes overbearing &patriotic& themes, where the characters talk about loving their country and being nationalistic. However, scenes like these are spread out rather thinly.P
噢,还有有时真受够了“爱国”的主题,剧中人物不断说热爱他们的国家,多么有民族自豪感。然而,像这样的场景已经不像以前那么频繁了。
All in all, GG Bond is probably one of my favourite Chinese-created animated shows to date—it's smart in a low-brow kind of way. Even with tensions with Japan being at all time highs, and Japanese animation being rarely broadcast on Chinese television, GG Bond stands as testament to honouring what many in China grew up with: Japanese and international animation and television. It's also reassuring to see lessons about environmental protection and defending the weak in children's television in China, a land where environmental issues and social problems have taken a back seat in the name of economical progress.
总之,总之,猪猪侠很可能是迄今为止我最喜欢的中国产动画片之一,它通俗的口味很聪明。尽管与日本的矛盾总是很多,日本动画也很少在中国电视台播放,但猪猪侠秉承和尊重伴随很多中国人长大的东西—日本和国际动漫和电视。在中国少儿电视上看到保护环境和保护弱者主题的节目也让人看到欣慰,在中国以经济发展的名义,环境和社会问题总被置于次要的位置。
delicious, wonder, higher, terms, 猪猪侠
评论翻译:
participants@X
popsiclezeratulUEric Jou
•& && &&&LShare to Kinja
•& && &&&eEdit
8/19/13 6:10am
SmacQUpopsiclezeratul
•& && &&&LShare to Kinja
•& && &&&eEdit
Fuck that movie! I wanna castrate all the current writers with a rusty knife, fuck every hole they got and keep making holes to fuck until there's nothing left but their riddled corpses full of blood and semen.8/19/13 6:19am
操那种电影!我要用钝刀阉了所有当代的作家,操他们身上所有的洞,不断的挖出洞来操,直到他们千疮百孔的尸体除了血和精液,什么也没剩下。
•& && &&&LShare to Kinja
•& && &&&eEdit
Fuck that movie! I wanna castrate all the current writers with a rusty knife, fuck every hole they got and keep making holes to fuck until there's nothing left but their riddled corpses full of blood and semen.8/19/13 6:19am
popsiclezeratulUSmacQ
•& && &&&LShare to Kinja
•& && &&&eEdit
8/19/13 6:55am
skykappahUSmacQ
•& && &&&LShare to Kinja
•& && &&&eEdit
Absolutely! What a load of wank that movie was.8/19/13 6:58am
完全正确!那片子让我看的想手淫。
theimmortalmooUpopsiclezeratul
•& && &&&LShare to Kinja
•& && &&&eEdit
lol thank you i was hopig to see this8/19/13 9:18am
哈哈,谢谢你我正想看这个。
gamerguy2002Utheimmortalmoo
•& && &&&LShare to Kinja
•& && &&&eEdit
Your really going to let 1 ranty opinion stop you from seeing the movie? your easily swayed.8/19/13 9:39am
你真的让一个喷子的言论阻止你看这部电影了?你太没有主见了。
theimmortalmooUgamerguy2002
•& && &&&LShare to Kinja
•& && &&&eEdit
I was referring to the gif friend :)8/19/13 9:48am
我指的是女朋友
gamerguy2002Utheimmortalmoo
•& && &&&LShare to Kinja
•& && &&&eEdit
You gotta be alittle more clear there next time.8/19/13 9:51pm
你下次稍微说清楚一点。
SmacQUPassinThru
•& && &&&LShare to Kinja
•& && &&&eEdit
But I went to the gym for two hours and I still hate that movie with a burning passion.8/19/13 11:18am
但是我去健身房发泄了2个小时,仍无法遏制恨那部电影的满腔怒火。
XCollapse conversation
2 participants@X
skykappahUEric Jou
•& && &&&LShare to Kinja
•& && &&&eEdit
I haven't seen a chinese cartoon thats not aimed at children yet. Besides that... I don't think I can take anymore of the same drivel that these cartoons are. The UK is perpetually craptastic too.
我还没有看过中国产的不针对孩子们的动画片。而且。。。。。我在也受不了这类动画片的胡言乱语了。英国的动画片也是狗屎。
Absolutely embarrassing compared to the American and Japanese efforts. 8/19/13 7:03am
相比于美国和日本的动画片工作力度,相当尴尬啊。
NakataTKBUskykappah
•& && &&&LShare to Kinja
•& && &&&eEdit
I think japan is the only country where animation is for a wide range of demographics, not only children.8/19/13 12:05pm
我认为日本是唯一的一个的动画片不仅仅面向儿童的国家。
skykappahUNakataTKB
•& && &&&LShare to Kinja
•& && &&&eEdit
And the best too.8/19/13 2:59pm
并且是最好的。
XCollapse conversation
1 participant@X
postnjamUEric Jou
•& && &&&LShare to Kinja
•& && &&&eEdit
You know what's really weird, a chinese show about pigs that look sort of like humans. China is or was (depending on your opinion) a communist country. It then embraced capitalism somewhat hence why it's doing so well. However, people are still under communist rules.
你知道的,这太怪异了,这是一部关于有几分像人的猪的中国节目。中国是或曾经是(取决于你怎么看)共产主义国家。现在接受了资本主义的一部分所以现在做的不错。然而,人们仍然在共产主义的统治下。
George orwell's Animal farm, is about a communist farm run by animals, Soon the communist society falls apart when some animals begin to become more capitalist and trade with the other capitalists (the humans) and break their own rules. But the animals are still under a communist rule, Aka: &All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal then others.& This is similar to the communist party in china. The dictators are, ironically, the pigs.
乔治 奥威尔所著的动物庄园是关于由动物管理的共产主义农产农场的故事,不久共产主义社会就土崩瓦解了,因为一些动物开始资本主义化,并与别的动物(人)交易,破坏了他们自己的规矩。但是动物仍在共产主义的统治下,也就是“所有的动物是平等的,但是一些动物比别的更平等。”这与ZG和像。具有讽刺意味的是,独裁者是猪。
At the end. the book says &man to pig, pig to man, then man to pig again, but already it was impossible to tell which was which& These characters are very human like, and except for the nose.
在结尾处,这部书说“人对猪,猪对人,人又对猪,但是已经人猪不分了。”这些角色除了鼻子外,很像人了。
The irony is stunning. MIND=BLOWN.8/19/13 7:26am
这个讽刺妙极了。思想=鼓吹。
XCollapse conversation
gamerguy2002UEric Jou
•& && &&&LShare to Kinja
•& && &&&eEdit
Because we were all thinking it.8/19/13 9:42am
因为我们都在思考。
XCollapse conversation
kaploy9UEric Jou
•& && &&&LShare to Kinja
•& && &&&eEdit
Here's the trailer for, uh... Season 5, I guess, if you don't want to look for it yourselves.
8/19/13 11:40am
这里有预告片,额。。。。第五季,我猜,如果你们不想自己找的话。
XCollapse conversation
Kuanhung ChenUEric Jou
•& && &&&LShare to Kinja
•& && &&&eEdit
Wonderful 101?8/19/13 9:06am
好极了,哈哈。
翻译鼓励,再接再厉
动画片么,中国现在的动画片就是屎,还没8,90年代的动画片拍的好。另外沙发好软啊
国内动画就是因为下面的鼻屎太多了,所以才发展的那么慢&
动画本来就应该针对儿童,非儿童了还要从动画里面找感觉的离鼻屎不远。&
虽然我同意你对8,90年代动画片的赞赏,但是我觉得你对现在动画片的看法是鼻屎。建议你可以脱离中央监视系统儿童频道找找,非官方开发的有些还是脱离了屎的概念,也有些至少是有思想有内涵冷艳高贵的屎&
推荐你看一下战斗装甲钢羽的PV
纳米核心的几个预告视频
天籁 这不也不错&
这是教孩子们爱护动物。猪也太不容易了,这么多年,很聪明,可惜长得蠢。中国帮它正名了
猪长得蠢,不是猪猪侠蠢&
不会吧,猪猪侠挺可爱的啊&
龙腾移动网页版
部分国产动画声优是个硬伤,光是《天上掉下个猪八戒》里的八戒的配音我都不止在一部动画里听到了……
国内动画没发展起来,声优也发展不起来……还需要时间……╮(╯3╰)╭
Absolutely! What a load of wank that movie was.8/19/13 6:58am龙腾网
完全正确!那片子让我看的想手淫。
--------------------------------------------------------
这是何等的重口 我原以为外国人强奸牲口在动物园里开妓院只是传说
猪猪侠挺可爱的
不得不承认,日本的动画片现在是最好的,没有之一,以前中国的动画片确实也非常不错,那时候非常为之痴迷
动画片么,中国现在的动画片就是屎,还没8,90年代的动画片拍的好。另外沙发好软啊
又是半兽人动画么...龙腾网
算了,不发表意见...
我女儿的最爱
说实话那个动画做的不错,只是猪头人的设计。。。白白糟蹋了那么好的3D效果。
开心超人,熊出没,甚至喜洋洋的人设都还是可以接受的。
我想说很多中国动画的导演你们没有审美这一功能吗?龙腾网
(仅仅代表我个人想法,不代表别人。)
秦时明月不错的,尤其是四的画面上还可以
猪猪侠不错啊,我两个侄子很喜欢。。。。这本身就是少儿动画,如果几十岁了还特意跑去看看然后大骂国产动画垃圾的绝对是有病啊!
奶牛mm,戳你肚脐眼!。。。&
哈哈哈哈哈&
龙腾移动网页版
禽兽啊。。半人半猪,欺负人类小孩,并集合同伙欲镇压人类起义。。。真是残忍。
好像我外甥很喜欢看这个
龙腾移动网页版
到处都是猪,我认为这是土共针对某教的阴谋。
龙腾移动网页版
这部动画有点做作,搞笑部分很生硬,着实一般
那个果宝特攻呢?
我们确实应该感谢猪,它们向我们奉献了它的一身。龙腾网
猪头肉,猪耳,猪舌,猪蹄,猪里脊,猪排骨,猪尾巴,猪肝,猪心,猪肺,猪血,猪腰,猪肠,猪肚,猪下水,猪骨髓。
向你致敬,我亲爱的猪,我一定会好好爱你,把你烹调美味的。
秦时明月不错的,尤其是四的画面上还可以龙腾网
画面早就可以不错了,就是动起来就破功。动感和质感是国产动画的硬伤,面向低龄儿童的思维定式是致命伤。再过10年15年或许会好转很多,管事的领导估计也能有几个受日漫熏陶成长起来的了。龙腾网
另外,漫画领域国产已经有不少很不错的作者了。
猪的动画的话,还是麦兜好
至少从情节创意、画风特色等来看,上世纪国产的一些动画真心不错,比如《邋遢大王奇遇记》、《舒克和贝塔》、《魔方大厦》、《黑猫警长》、《阿凡提》、《神笔马良》、《大闹天宫》、《哪吒闹海》等,现在的国产动画无论从人物造型、画风还是一些桥段、笑点都受日本动漫影响甚大,虽比以前精致些,但完全没有了自己的特色。
龙腾移动网页版
这部动画技术上是挺好的了,设定也挺有标志性的,就是感觉里面不够搞笑,有点冷
猪猪侠 哈哈
看过几部?
(337.9 KB, 下载次数: 0)
14:18 上传
哎,猪猪侠&&T^T
对动画版无爱
画面早就可以不错了,就是动起来就破功。动感和质感是国产动画的硬伤,面向低龄儿童的思维定式是致命伤。 ...龙腾网
中国动画是市场选择的结果,而不是靠几个领导就能改变的,领导要能改变的话上影也不会像现在这样。
站长推荐 /3
权限受限的新老网友可通过参加新手问卷,补足不够的积分获得互动权限,每个用户有且仅有一次参与新手问卷的机会。