Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 18 Oct, 2016
Play Heroes & Generals
Free to Play
Recent updates
23 December
You are already devoted to the game and know every bit of it? Now we think it is time that you get to know the team a little better and this is why from now on, we will present you one of our Developers every week. With all the funny, interesting and unexpected bits about each of us.
What’s the story of the tag?
Vash the Stampede from Trigun (Anime) mainly influenced the name. I didn’t want to have the exact name, so I played around with various versions of Vash and ended up at Vashu.
What is your position and what does that mean?
Game Programmer, my main area of responsibility is the “Client” part of the game. I have worked with soldier customization, logging in, the strategy game and much more. I have also helped maintain the mobile apps and making sure that bugs gets fixed and problems troubleshooted within the company.
What was the best thing to work on so far?
I think the best thing has been talking to the players on the forum and figuring out some of their pains and then easing them as much as possible, also taking their feedback about the game and shaping the internal production plan to address concerns / issues with the game.
What are you excited about in the future?
Bringing out the true potential of Heroes & Generals and making it the game that I know it can be!
What did you do before Reto?
I worked in a digital agency before, working on websites and solutions for big medical corporations (quite a different client).
What is the best thing about working at Reto?
Meeting some terribly skilled people and learning from them on a daily basis and knowing that I have things to teach them too ?
What is your favourite thing about H&G?
When you get to the place where you start your own battles, set them up so that your team fights on equal or better terms than the enemy and you play with and against great players, Heroes & Generals is simply amazing.
What are your hobbies?
Climbing, I hang out in a Danish climbing “club”, skiing (but it’s been too long since the last time), having a good time with friends, meeting new people and seeing new places.
Favourite Games/Games that inspired you to have a career in games?
Command & Conquer – Red Alert and Generals (seriously), the Civilization games, Company of Heroes, Bioshock, Halflife 2, The Fallout series, World of Warcraft, Unity of Command, Warcraft and so many more. I love games!
What are your favourite films, books and music?
Anime, Movies about World War 2, TV-shows about more or less anything, documentaries, the Discworld book series, Harry Potter, Warhammer 40K books and much more.
Random Fun Fact about you
When I started work on Heroes & Generals, the servers could only handle around 100 people online at the same time, very much an alpha stage of the game!
22 December
What is this wonderful thing?
A Christmas gift consisting of a 2017 Calendar with selected Heroes & Generals Screenshots and notable WW2 dates noted each month for the history buffs.
How do I get a hold of it?
Click the link below to download the PDF.
#Discussions_QuoteBlock_Author Ded Moroz is currently heading the Upravleniye Voyenno-Vozdushnyye Flota (Training Establishment of the Soviet Air force fleet) training large numbers of Fighter Recon at a secret airbase near Вели?кий У?стюг!
To help him keep track of the strict training regimen, he needs a calendar, and he needs to coordinate activities with J?uluvana, Joulupukki, Santa Claus, Father Christmas, Julemanden and Saint Nicholas so they can present a well-coordinated plan to attack and liberate the world from the horrors of a Krampus-controlled winter.
What do I need?
Printer (PDF is A4 format, please use print-to-fit if your printer is using the US ‘letter’ paper-size.
Stationary clip (see photo) or a clothes peg
How do I assemble this?
Print the PDF file and collect the pages, hold them together with the stationary clip and hang it on a protruding screw in your tank, a nail in the wall, or maybe a pin in your noticeboard. Take look at the photo at the top of the article to see how.
Steam Greenlight
About This Game
Heroes & Generals is the ultimate WW2 game – a free-to-play Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter set in WW2, where Germany, the United States and the Soviet Union fight for victory in one grand persistent online war fought by players across the world.
No matter if you play as Infantry, Tank crew, Fighter pilot, Paratrooper, Recon, or as a General taking strategic decisions – everything you do makes a difference in the war.
There is a great variety of authentic weapons and vehicles accessible in the game such as the
effective US M1A1 Thompson submachine gun, the legendary German Panzer V Ausf G. ‘Panther’ tank, the excellent Soviet Yak-9B fighter plane, and even a bicycle! The arsenal is constantly growing as updates for the game are released regularly.
In Heroes & Generals your team always has your back. Every single player makes a difference, but you win, lose and make friends as a team. With a growing and welcoming community and a focus on teamplay, Heroes & Generals wants to bring players together and have them make friends from all around the globe.
Make a Difference – Fight for Friends!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2GHz CPU w. SSE3 instruction set- dual-core
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI HD 4810/NVIDIA 9600 GT or above (with &512mb RAM)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Recommended:
Processor: Intel i5 processor or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
(C) Reto-Moto ApS. Reto-Moto and Heroes & Generals are registered trademarks of Reto-Moto ApS. All rights reserved.
(2,838 reviews)
(64,684 reviews)
Review Type
All&(64,689)
Positive&(43,635)
Negative&(21,054)
Purchase Type
All&(64,689)
Steam Purchasers&(64,684)
Key Activations&(5)
All Languages&(64,689)
Your Languages&(32,332)
Display As:
Most Helpful
32,330 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website& 在steam上看到了对游戏最准确的评价!
查看: 2018|回复: 4
UID8086755主题阅读权限50帖子精华0积分1572金钱6189 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间20463 小时评议0
Lv.5游侠白银会员, 积分 1572, 距离下一级还需 428 积分
帖子精华0积分1572金钱6189 荣誉0 人气0 评议0
这个游戏因为题材的问题,和绿光下架事件闹得沸沸扬扬,那么这款游戏真有如此不堪吗?
我的答案是:有。
其实单就血腥暴力反人类来说,虐杀原型,喋血街头乃至GTA都有可能比它过分。但在这些游戏中,并没有人逼你去屠杀,你可以以屠杀为乐,但是否这么做的决定权在你手中。
而这款游戏,是鼓励你屠杀,而且不得不屠杀。举个例子:每一关都有强制的【你一定要杀死XX个无辜的人】的指标,在高难度下,处决是唯一的生命值回复方法。
所以我想这个游戏之所以被说成反人类,就是因为这个游戏的乐趣和目标,就在于屠杀,没有别的。事实上你叫它屠杀模拟器都是可以的。& & & &
那么去除题材的影响,这个游戏是否好玩呢?
我不得不承认我在游玩这个游戏的时候获得了乐趣,觉得我恶心的可以VOTE DOWN了。评价一款站在风口浪尖的游戏,我已经做好了准备。
我们以纯粹的射击游戏的标准来看看这款游戏:
画面:& & & &
我个人觉得这款游戏的画面算是不错的,上帝视角的俯视掩饰了细节的不足,再加上特别的渲染方式,让游戏画面显得表现力十足。血液与爆炸成为了黑白画面中唯一的特异元素,虽然略显老套,不得不说还是很适合这款游戏的题材。唯一的不足大概是对比度太高,十分容易感到视疲劳。(不过我想也没人会长玩这个游戏吧);另:游戏的物理系统居然做的不错,枪械/车辆攻击墙面,爆炸,都会造成令人满意的破坏效果。
声音:& & & &
这么说有些不妥,但是在我短暂的游玩中并没有什么让我印象深刻的音乐,反倒是受害者的悲鸣/军警单位的对讲机声/爆炸声贯穿了整个游戏。VFX做的算是不错,种类不多但很有写实感,对某些人而言这就是音乐了。
游戏性:& & & &
这个游戏居然是线性闯关的,令我十分意外。游戏只有一个模式,流程据称不长(我写这篇评测时尚未通关),没有任何收集要素。整个游戏就关注在屠杀这一件事上,每一关都是半开放的小地图,有一些支线,但支线的内容也只是:【到哪去杀哪些人】仅此而已。不用久玩,你很快就会感到枯燥了,不过在你厌倦之前,还是能成功的提供一些乐趣的。
枪械种类只能说中规中矩,枪械手感只能说不功不过。没有纸娃娃系统,也并不能断肢。处决动画不多,一种武器就两三种甚至更少,说实话这让我十分意外,因为这严重降低了游戏爽快度。如果说大量屠杀的游戏有两种,一种是以屠杀工具造成的结果为乐,一种以屠杀行为本身为乐,那么这游戏基本只能归类于后者。至于哪种更好......我只能说见仁见智。
剧情:& & & &
这个游戏的剧情只有每关开始与结束的即时演算动画,内容大致就是你扮演的极端分子报复社会大杀四方挑战全人类,无它。
可重玩性与挑战性:& & & &
我也说过了游戏只有一个模式,没有收集要素,那么可以称得上重玩性和挑战性的就是3个难度的剧情,以及成就了。我以HARD难度进行到中途,个人认为难度不高,成就颇多,但缺乏创意和挑战性。最难的成就大约是最高难度通关这种档次吧。本人手残非成就党,在此不多说了。
总结:& & & &
我认为这款游戏的素质只能说一般,有能令人惊喜的地方,也有会使人失望的地方。假如你是冲着题材来的,那么买吧,人类制作的比这个更反人类的游戏真的不多了。假如你是冲着游戏来的,那么......我会说这个游戏不值19.99美元的定价,10刀倒是可以考虑买个玩玩。& & & &
最后我要特别提醒一下几点:
1.我的好评并不代表我推荐这款游戏,事实上我非常希望有中立这个选项。
2.这个游戏配置需求意外的很高,我以 i7 4790K+GTX980SLI 的配置在,全最高设置下甚至可以下30帧。大革命都没法把我打得这么惨。而且SLI基本是无效的,也就是说,诸位高配的非高配的玩家,都需要小心了......
3.不管你有没有手柄,我推荐你用键鼠。当前版本下手柄操作十分反人类,且无法自定义。
沼跃鱼已经看穿了一切
总评分:&金钱 + 10&
桃花影落飞神剑游侠元老版主『动作游戏区』侠盗联盟组【副组长】
UID1701220主题阅读权限150帖子精华0积分18013金钱80266 荣誉294 人气4731 在线时间19920 小时评议25
帖子精华0积分18013金钱80266 荣誉294 人气4731 评议25
这个游戏说实话也就是让人发泄一下的小作而已,而且手柄真心不如键鼠操作好用!
远程操作100大洋起步,价钱根据个人心情做上下浮动。但不保证一定解决问题!
UID2121658主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分61金钱1495 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间524 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 61, 距离下一级还需 139 积分
帖子精华0积分61金钱1495 荣誉0 人气0 评议0
鼠标才反人类,手柄大赞