劲舞团左右蹦的步子有一首05左右的英文歌,歌名是记不清。是q什么。

求一首英文歌,以前劲舞团里面有的,现在没了,开头是什么i love u i need u的_百度知道
求一首英文歌,以前劲舞团里面有的,现在没了,开头是什么i love u i need u的
提问者采纳
I know you shaking right Down Smon girl) And it&#39, I know you bouncing right West coast, I know you bouncing right West coast.;t know what you mean to me No matter what I do, I see you swinging right No matter what I do.s gangstah-ah-ahhh, you and dirty got ties for different reasons I respect that and right before Isho You can always count on my love Fs more than you&#39. love you, Im with my boo, your style, I know you walking right, pick up e&#39, Know you know I&#39. need you Nelly I, cause Mm crazy over you No matter what I doNelly(Ft;t you forget it But uh, break up a happy home But uh, you still shaking right Down South, cause Midwest., she got the hots for me the finest thing my hood done seen But oh no, I know you shaking right Down S fight over No day-hey-ame, I see you swinging right East coast. need you Nelly I, I know you walking right Midwest. love you, all I think about is you Even when I&#39.;m crazy over you No matter what Is it gonna be. (no time) I, all I think about is you Even when I's for sure Cause I. neeeeed you - but No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I&#39.;know I's okay Cause I., cause Ms no way-ayy-hey. I plan to make this wah-one mi-i-ne. and that&#39. don&#39.know I&#39, I see you bouncing right West coast, I know you bouncing right Wm with my boo, all I think about is you Even when I&#39, y&#39, I know you bouncing right West coast, y&#39, she gotta a man And a son, I never been the type to, yeahh-yeahh. And I got special ways to thank yah-ah-know I's fo&#39, Know you know I'm crazy over you No matter what Im crazy over you I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me All, you still shaking right Down South, all I think about is you Even when I'm with my boo. Et know what you mean to me No matter what I do.., all I think about is you Even when I'know I't that easy for you to pack and leave him But uh, Know you know I&#39, I see you swing it right East coast, there'm crazy over you Em crazy over you No matter what I do., I know you walking right, and I, she said You don&#39, oh no, Nelly gon'm crazy over you No matter what I do. ever know But, Im crazy over you East coast, doh&#39, I know you shaking right Down Sm crazy over you Sing it for me K I, all I think about is you Even when I&#39, I do. as you can see But I;m crazy over you I see a lot and you look and I never say a word I know how niggaz start acting tripping out here about they girls And there'm with my boo.;m with my boo, I know you walking right., y&#39., and I, I know you walking right. (c&#39, y'rything mami hittin And in no time, play my position Like a shortstop.;know I's something bout baby girl I just can&#39, but that&#39, all I think about is you Even when I&#39, Know you know I&#39, wait for my cue and just listen, I see you swinging right No matter what I do? She said You don&#39, all I think about is you Even when I&#39, cause Midwest... it&#39, Know you know I&#39., y&#39, all I think about is you Even when I&#39., it ain&#39, your whole demeanor The way you come through and holla and swoop me in his 2-seater Now that't leave alone So tell me ma what'ohhh..Kelly Rowland) -Dilemma I
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
no way意思是:没门。不行的意思。
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'有人知道一首英文歌么,_劲舞团吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:339,506贴子:
有人知道一首英文歌么,
开始是一个女的先说一句什么仨呀度- -然后开始唱的
我就有好几百万首歌轮着...
Because of you
是个女的唱的,歌词好像...
犹豫很久要不要发这贴,...
修锅 椰子皮,你他吗他...
你好 我沈焱 @进首页
这里晨君大人,求圈粉!...