求劲舞团最好听的英文歌新版本 新出的80PM的一首英文歌名字

求一首劲舞团的英文歌名_百度知道
求一首劲舞团的英文歌名
女生唱的 只记得一点歌词 音译。
哦 北鼻克死那耶给 他哟那撒锁罗蜜。 最后一句是。苦的那的洛哟
(This is a story about a girl named Lucky)Early morningshe wakes upKnock knock knockon the doorIt's time for make upperfect smileIt's you they're all waiting forThey goIsn't she lovelythis Hollywood girlAnd they sayShe's so luckyshe's a starBut she cry cry cryin her lonely heart thinkingIf there's nothingmissing in my lifeThen why do thesetears come at nightLost in an image in a dreamBut there's no onethere to wake her upAnd the world is spinningand she keeps on winningBut tell mewhat happens when it stopsThey goIsn't she lovelythis Hollywood girlAnd they sayShe's so luckyshe's a starBut she cry cry cryin her lonely heart thinkingIf there&#俯憨碘窖鄢忌碉媳冬颅39;s nothingmissing in my lifeThen why do thesetears come at night(Best actress and the winner isLuckyI'm Roger Johnson for Pop Newsstanding outside the arenawaiting for LuckyOh my god here she comes)Isn't she luckythis Hollywood girlShe is so luckybut why does she cryIf there's nothingmissing in her lifeWhy do tears come at nightAnd they sayShe's so luckyshe's a starBut she cry cry cryin her lonely heart thinkingIf there's nothingmissing in my lifeThen why do these tears come at nightShe's so luckyBut she cry cry cryin her lonely heart thinkingIf there's nothingmissing in my lifeThen why do these tears come at night
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁劲舞团一首超摇滚的英文歌谢谢了,大神帮忙啊_百度知道
劲舞团一首超摇滚的英文歌谢谢了,大神帮忙啊
提问者采纳
不全部是劲舞团的,音乐无国界,希望对你有帮助。感觉对了就好黑眼豆豆-my humps The Magic--KeyOne Jason_Mraz_Im_Yours I Think Of You--TataYoung Dying in the Sun--TheCranberries ForeverFriends冯曦妤 Icry有里知花 Proud Of You--FionaFung if you love me他还是不懂英文版 CanonGroove劲舞团 cry on my shoulder群星 i still believe--mariahcarey myway--艾梦萌 never had a dream come true longlongago--twins On the Radio--GrooveCoverage Never say goodbye--OST Promises Don’t Come Easy--CaronNightingale Just One Last Dance莎拉蔻娜 IWannaKnow--JamesDean peerless heyoh现场版 Swear It Again--Westlife My_Love--Westlife If_I_Let_You_Go--Westlife Seasons_In_The_Sun--Westlife Westlife - Flying Without Wings westlife--you raise me up Pretty Boy TheDayYouWentAway--M2M Dontsayyouloveme--M2M IWantItThatWay后街男孩 LargerThanLife--BackStreetboys As Long As You Love Me allrise-- blue u make me wanna--blue blue-don't treat me like a fool Angelina-Lifetime With You Anyone of us-Gareth Gates Far Away From Home-Groove Coverage onlytime--enya Reflaction Wannabe-Spice Girls withoutyou玛丽亚凯莉 YouWantedMore--AHa 完全根据自己的爱好来的,有时间可以听一下这些歌曲 很高兴为您解答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,节奏很快,歌词里有one,two,three,four,five找一首英文歌,节奏很快的,歌词里有one,two,three,four,five.是一个男人唱的.以前在劲舞团里有过的._百度作业帮
一首英文歌,节奏很快,歌词里有one,two,three,four,five找一首英文歌,节奏很快的,歌词里有one,two,three,four,five.是一个男人唱的.以前在劲舞团里有过的.
一首英文歌,节奏很快,歌词里有one,two,three,four,five找一首英文歌,节奏很快的,歌词里有one,two,three,four,five.是一个男人唱的.以前在劲舞团里有过的.
Lou Bega-Mambo No.5 One,two ,three four,fiveeverybody in the car so come on let's rideTo the liqueur-store around the corner,是这首吧?}

我要回帖

更多关于 劲舞团好听的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信