圣安地列斯主角变开车说话,主角突然间说出一串奇怪的英文什么at least. fuck.

圣安地列斯出现requires at least DirectX解决方法
时间:16-03-21 来源:互联网 浏览:
友情提示:点此进入下载
&  windows 8系统内置版本Directx 11,因此在运行侠盗飞车之圣安地列斯会出现Grand Theft Auto SA requires at
least DirectX version 9.0的提示,网上搜索有人说下载Directx
9.0C进行安装就可以解决,安装后你就会发现解决不了,那么要怎样才能真正解决呢??其实很简单只需简单操作几部就可以解决,让你顺顺利利进入游戏中。
  鼠标右击点击电脑左下角开始菜单,选择控制面板。
  进入控制面板,选择&程序和功能&
  点击&启动或关闭windows功能&
  进入&启动或关闭windows功能&
  勾选旧版组件中的&Directplay&
  好了,确认即可,双击侠盗飞车尽情的玩游戏去吧
翻页快捷键:←|→
*网友评论仅代表其个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点及描述。
近期游戏更新
下载排行榜
Copyright © PK.COM 版权所有 52PK游戏网当前位置: >>
1 一(个)art 一个有用的主意 一小时 能力;才能 n 她有能力上大学 能够;有能力的 a 一位有才能的老师 能够做某事 今晚你能来吗? 关于;对于 prep 一本关于星星的书 怎么样? 去游一小时泳如何? 在??.上面 prep 他的住处比她高两层 到/在国外 ad 出国 我正计划出国旅行 缺席,不在 a 不上学/不到会 今天有4名学生缺席 接受 vt 他拒绝接受我的建议 a a useful idea an hour ability she has ability to go to college able an able teacher be able to do will you be able to come tonight about a book about stars what about what about going swimming for an hour above he lives two floor above me abroad go abroad I'm planning to travel above absent absent from the school/meeting four students are absent from class today accept he refuses to accept my advice accident 玛丽在玩的时候出了点意外,不得不去 mary had an accident at play and had to go 医院 to hospital 痛,疼痛vi&n 我胃痛 达到,取得 vt 他考得很好 横过,穿过 prep 请小心过马路 (戏)表演;行动u 丹尼尔今天晚上要演出 我们必须马上行动 行动 n我们可以采取下列行动来保护大熊 猫事故,意外的事nache I have a stomach ache achieve he achieved very good exam result across please walk across road carefully act dannier will act(is acting) tonight we must act quickly action we can take the following action to protect pandas active take an active part in he is active in afterschool activities activity actor actress actually what did he actually say add I'd like to add that we are pleased with the result 3 accept 5 have 8积极的,主动的,华跃的 a 积极参加 他积极参加课外活动 (常用复)活动 n 男演员 n 女演员 n 实际上 ad 他实际上说了些什么 补充;加;增加 vt我想补充一句,我们对结果表示满 意3加5得8 2 后来 ad 地址 n 这是我的新地址 钦佩;羡慕 v 你最崇拜谁? 成年人 n我父母把我当做成年人看待afterwards he fell ill afterwards again again and again now and again never do that again against stealing is against the law I sit against the wall age ago how long ago did he leave agree she agrees with me we agree to leave at ance agreement reach agreement break agreement ahead plan ahead plan ahead aid first aidaddress it is my new adress admre who do you admre most adult my parents treat me like an adult adverb advertisement advice I ask the teacher for advice advise advice sb. To do sth. he advice me to go abroad airplane affect smoking affects health后来他病倒了 再一次;再;又 ad 一再 时而 决不要再做那件事了违反;反对;紧靠 prep副词 n(也作ad,非正式)广告 n偷窃是违法的 我靠墙坐着 年龄;时代 n 以前 ad 他多久前离开的? 同意;应允 v 她同意我的看法 我们同意立刻出发同意,一致;协定,协议 n忠告,劝告,建议 n 我征求这位老师的意见忠告,劝告,建议 vt建议某人做某事 他建议我出国 (英)飞机 n 影响vt 吸烟影响健康达成一致意见 违反协议 在前,向前;提前,预先 ad 事先计划好 提前援助;救护;辅助器具 n负担得起(?费用)抽得出(时间) v afford她失业之后就用不起(无力拥有)小汽 车了。 she can't afford car after she lose the work害怕的;担心的 a 不要怕那只狗在..之后/后面/以后/在后,后来afraid do not be afraid of the dog after急救 3 目标;目的 n他的目标是成为一名作家aim he aim is to be a writer aim he aims to be a writer air travel by airairline沿着;顺着 prep 我们沿着大路走 大声地;出声地 ad 请朗读课文 已经 adalong we walked along the road aloud read the text aloud ,please计划,打算 v 他立志成为一名作家 空气,大气 n 乘飞机旅行航空公司 nalready 我已经看过那部电影了,所以我想看别 I have already seen the film ,so I would 的 like to see another one也ad他既年轻又英俊,而且还很富有also航空站,飞机场 n相册;集邮簿;唱片集 nairport album photo albumalivehe is young and handsome ,and also very reach相册(作表语)活着的;存在的 a 当我赶到医院的时候,她还活着although 虽然我们已经尽了最大的努力,但还是 we lost the game although we all tried our 输了 best总是;一直 ad always虽然,尽管 conjwhen I reached the hospital she was still alive他总是乐于助人令人惊奇的/惊喜的 a她令人惊讶的变化使我们大为吃惊。he is always ready to help others amazing we were amazed by her amazing change america美国人 n全部地 所有的 总;全部 全体人员 all允许,准许 vt我母亲就是不同意我上网allowmy mother wouldn't allow me to surf the internet美国;美洲 n美国的;美国人的 a这儿不准吸烟 空前的 a 空前的记录 差不多 ad我在英国呆了差不多一个月smoking is not allowed here all-time an all-time record almost I spent almost a month in britain alone he is alone at homeamerican among their house is hidden among trees amount a large amount of money is spent on ad every year and a knife and fork has been put on the table在..中间;在(3个以上)之间 prep 他们的房子隐藏在树林中数量(与不可数名词连用)n每年都要花费大量的金钱在广告上单独的 a 他独自在家和;又;而 conj一副刀叉已经放在桌子上了 4 生气的;发怒的 a他让我等了那么久,我对他很生气angry I was angry with him for keeping me waiting so long angrily I looked at the man and woman angrily animal announce I have something to announce another will you have another cup of tea answer you didn't answer his question any do you have any money anybody anybody can cook anything is there anything for me anyway anyway ,you can try anywhere I can't see her anywhere appear a truck appeared over hill it's very easy苹果 n日吃苹果一只,身体健康不求医apple an apple a day ,keeps the doctor away apply I'll apply the work(job) today area there are not any big area of the city argue argue with sb about sth we argue with the waiter about the price of the meal argument I'm in favour of your argument arm she carried the box under her arm armchair army I'm old enough to join the army around we sat around the table see you around 7:30 arrange we arrange to meet them at 10a.m arrengement malls(stores) in this生气地 ad我愤怒地看着这对男女申请 v 我今天就申请这工作面积;地域,地方,区域 n 本城这个地区没有什么大商店动物 n 宣告,宣布 vt 我有点事要通知 再一;另一 a 你再要喝一杯茶吗? 回答,答复 n & v 你没有回答他的问题无论哪一个/任一,任何的;一些 pron争辩,争论 vi 为某事和某人争吵我们跟服务员争执那顿饭的价钱争论;论点 n 我支持你的论点 臂;支架 n 他把盒子夹在腋下 扶手椅 n 军队 n 我已到了参军的年龄在?周围;大约prep你有钱吗?任何人,无论谁 pron 谁都能做饭--做饭很容易什么事/物;任何事/物 pron有东西给我吗 不管怎样 ad 至少你可以试一试 任何地方 ad 我哪里都见不到她 出现 vi一辆卡车出现在山丘上我们在桌子四周坐下 7:30左右见面 安排v我们约好上午10同他们见面安排n我们已经安排好在上午十点钟同他们见 面 we made a arrangement to meet at 10a.m 5 到达n我一到家就受到父母的欢迎arrivalon my arrival home I was greeted by my parents在周末 一点也不 攻击vt如果熊处于危险中,他就会攻击人at weekend not at all attack if bear is in danger,it will attack peopla attacker attention you should pay attention to the teacher pay attention attract attract his attention is very hard attractive this book is very attractive august my birthday is in august aunt autumn autumn is my favourite season available sorry sir those shoes are not available in your size awake the children are still wide awake award she was honoured with a number of awards because of her efforts in this area到达vi 我们到家时天色已晚 艺术n 现代艺术 她美术很好 文章n 一篇有趣的文章 作为;当作;象prep巩俐被认为是有才华的演员 她从公交车上下来时,我看见了她arrive we arrived home late art modern art she is good at art article an interesting article as gongli is considered as a talented actress I saw her as she was getting off the bus asian ask asleep I fell asleep soon astronaut攻击者n 注意;关心n 你应该注意听老师讲课 请注意 吸引,引起v 引起他的注意是很难的 迷人的,有吸引力a 这本书非常有吸引力 8月 我的生日是在8月伯母;舅母;婶;姑姨n亚洲的;亚洲人的a 问;询问v睡着的;熟睡的a我很快就入睡了。 宇航员n秋天,秋季n 秋天是我最喜爱的季节可获得的,可找到的 a 对不起,先生,那种鞋没有您的尺寸 (作表语)醒着的;醒来的 a杨利伟是中国第一个进入天空的宇航员 yan is the first chinese astronaut in space在(几点钟);在(某处)prepat at home at school at school at work在家 在学校 在上学 在工作 /在晚上孩子们还完全醒着 奖品,奖励 n他因在该领域作出的努力而多次获奖 6 意识到的 a 意识到某事 他没有意识到危险 离开;远离 ad 他们外出休假了 婴儿 n 简上午生了一个男婴 aware be aware of something he wasn't aware of the danger away they are away on vacation baby jane had a baby boy this morning 球,舞会 n 那男孩正玩着一个球她是舞会上最漂亮的女孩ball the boy is playing a ball she is the most beautiful girl in the ball bamoon the table is made of bamboo banana bank he has money in the bank my home stands the south of the river bar barbecue bark the dog always bark at the base the novel is based on historical fact baseball basic we should pay more attention to basic skills basin beasket竹子n 这张桌子是竹子做的 香蕉 n 银行;岸 n 他在银行里有存款 我家在河的南岸(木、金属等的)条;(用做栅栏等 的)杆;酒吧 n后部,后面;背面,反面 n/后面的a/ 在后,返回 ad back孩子坐在汽车的后部 我姑妈回来3个星期了坏的;严重的;有害的a 食物在炎热的天气里容易变质the child sit in the back of the car my aunt has been back for 3 monthes bad food gots bad easily in hot weather smoking is bad for health badly he did rather badly in the exam they want see you badly she was badminton bag balance ballon can you help me blow up the balloons badly injured in the accident烧烤 n & v 犬吠 n & v 这狗总是朝陌生人叫基地;底座n /以?为依据 v这部小说是以历史事实为根据的吸烟有坏健康不好;非常;严重地 ad他考试成绩很差 他们非常想见你 她在事故中受了重伤 羽毛球运动 n 袋子 n 天平;平衡 n 气球 n 你能帮我吹气球吗?棒球n基本的,根本的;初级的 a我们应该更加关注基本技能盘 n 篮,篓,筐 n你不应该把所以的鸡蛋都放在一只篮子 里 you shouldn't put all the egg in a bleasket 7 篮球 n我有时候同我父亲一起打篮球basketball I sometimes play basketball with my father bath have/take a bath bathroom battery beach bear I can't bear having cats in the house when were you born beautiful beauty she is a beauty because he stayed at home yesterday because he was ill become they soon become good friends bed go to bed be in bed sit on the bed bedroom finally I have a bedroom of my own蜜蜂 n 她忙个不停 牛肉 n 我最喜欢吃牛肉以前 ad/在..之前prep&conj 我以前从没听说过这样单位事bee she is as busy as a bee beef I like beef best before I have never heard of such a thing before he came before I got up begin begin to do something I begin learning english 3years ago beginning it's a new beginning for him behaviour it's important to reward good behaviour behind don't forget to lock the door behind you believe believe it or not I believe him people used believe the earth was flat belong whom does this belong to where does it belong洗澡;澡盘,浴缸 n 洗个澡 浴室;洗手间 n 电池 n 海滩 n 忍受;生育 v屋里有猫我可真受不了我还没起床他就来了 开始;启动 v 开始做某事 我3年前开始学英语 开始,开端,起点 n对他来说,这是一个新的开始你是何时出生的? 美丽的,漂亮的 a 美;美人 n 她是个美人 因为conj因为生病,他昨天呆在家里行为 n 奖赏好的行为是重要的在/向..的后面 prep & ad变为,成为 v 他们很快成了好朋友 床n 上床睡觉 卧床 坐在床上 卧室n我终于有了一间属于自己的卧室你出门时别忘了锁门 相信;认为 v 信不信由你 我相信他人们曾经认为地球是扁平的 (to sb)属于;(to sth)是..的一 员,通常在某处 v这是谁的? 这应该在什么地方? 8在..之下;低于 prepbelow below sea level below zero beside sit beside your sister鸟,禽 n 一鸟在手胜于双鸟在林 观鸟 n 他喜欢观鸟 分娩;出生 n 你的出生地在哪? 生日 n 少量 n 我有点儿累 咬 v 爱叫的狗不咬人bird a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush birdwatching he likes birdwatching birth what's your place of birdwatching birthday bit I was a bit tired bite barking dogs do not bite black a black dog black coffce black tea blackboard blame blamd sb for sthI used to blame my teacher for my poor exam results在海平面之下 零度以下在..的旁边,在..附近 prep坐在你妹妹旁边最好的 a/最好地 ad /最好的人/物 n best我最好的朋友 他早晨工作效率最高更好的/地 a & ad/更好者 n 他想要一份更好的工作my best friend he works best in the morning better he wants a better job she sings better than me她比我唱的好介于两者/多者之间 prep 你知道“beside&和&besides&的区别 吗? 在/向?的远处;超过,超越;除了 perpbetween 黑色的 a 黑丝n do you know the difference between beside and besides 一条黑狗 beyond bicycle big big garden a big decision a big wrong bill pay for the telephone bill bill 不加奶的咖啡 红茶自行车 n 大的;重大的 a 大花园 一项重大的决定 一个严重的错误 账单;(美)纸币 n 付电话费 一张10元钞票这是啥啊,又不写出来,让我写啥好啊黑板 n责备 n & v 因某事责备某人我过去常常考不好就怪老师是谁的责任? 毯子n 流血 v 我鼻子流血了who is to blame blanket bleed my nose is bleeding bookshelf bookshop boota 10-dollar瞎的 a 对..无所知他一点也觉察不到她的错误blind be blind to sth he is completely blind to her fault书架 n 书店 n 靴子 n 9街区 n他住在于此处相隔3个街区block he lives 3 blicks away from here blood blood is thicker than water blouse blue he was blue in the facedon't look so blue smile一双靴子 感到乏味的 a 讨厌某物 你对什么感到厌倦无趣的,单调的,乏味的 aa pair of boots bored get board with sth what are you bored with boring I am terribly bored with these boring books borrowborrow sth from sb血 n 血浓于水 女衬衫 n蓝色的;忧伤的 a 蓝色 n我对这些乏味的书感到厌倦极了 借进 v(向某人)借某物他脸色发青别这么愁眉苦脸--笑一笑木板;寄宿的膳赏 n 上(飞机、船、 才、火车、公交车) v board我可以借用你的自行车吗?can I borrow your bicycle请马上登机 小船 n 划船v身体,身躯;市场、尸体 nplease board the plane boatbody老板 n 两者都 a 二者pron她的两个孩子都是蓝眼睛boss bothboth of her children have blue eyes炸弹 n 骨头 n 书 n 我喜欢读书 书柜,书橱 nbomb bone book I like reading book bookcase即?又?ad 我又累又饿 瓶子 n 底部 n 最低的;最后的 a 这页的下方 这页的最后一行both?and? I'm both tired and hungry bottle bottom at the bottom of the page the bottom line on the page 10碗 n 一碗饭 请在碗里注满水盒,箱;小亭 n 拳击 vbowl a bowl of rice please fillthe bowl with waterbox桥梁;桥牌 n 这是世界上最长的桥明亮的,聪明的 abridge the world's longest bridgebright男孩 n 脑;智力n 右脑控制着人体的左部 勇敢的,无谓的 a在这么多的人面前讲话,你真勇敢boy 明亮的眼睛 brain 光明的未来 the right brain cintrol the left hand side of the boy 聪明的孩子 brave it was brave of you to speak in front of so many people bread a piece of bread break you shouldn't break your promisehe broke the world's record for the 100 metresbright eyes a bright future a bright child bring her son always brings her great joy he expectsme to bring everything to him british the british the british government broad broad back broom brother带?到某处,带来v她的儿子总是使她很开心 他指望我把所有的东西都带给他面包 n 一片面包 打破;违反 v 你不该违背你的诺言 他打破了100米世界纪录 我的车坏了 他们闯入了我家 早餐 n 早餐是7点到9点 呼吸 v 放松,深呼吸 砖n 哪所学校是用砖建造的英国人的 a 英国人 英国政府 宽的;宽阔的 a 宽肩膀/背 扫帚 n 弟;兄 nmy car broke down they broke into my house breakfast breakfast is between 7 and 9 breath take a deep breath brick the school is built of brick哥哥 elder brother 棕色的;褐色的(皮肤被太阳)晒 黑的 a 棕色 n brown 刷子;画笔,毛笔n 刷干净v brush 晚饭后你刷牙了吗? 建筑,建造v 罗马不是一天建成的do you brush your teeth after suppor build luoma was not built in a day 11建筑物;建筑业 n 烧毁;烧/烫伤;烧坏,烧焦 n 部分建筑物还在燃烧 我把自己烫伤了 公共汽车,巴士 n 下车请小心 我乘车上学 灌木 n 日常工作,买卖;事物;职责 n 他出差了 不关你的事 开始干正事/言归正传 忙碌的 a 忙于某事 我父母总是忙于工作 但是 conj 我很想来,但是我很忙 黄油 n 蝴蝶 n 买 v 给某人买某物我阿姨给我买了一台电脑building burn parts of the building are still burning I have burnt myself bus please get off the bus with care I go to school by business bush business he is on business it's none of your business get down to business busy be busy doing sth my parents were always busy with work but I'd like to come,but I am busy butter butterfly buy by sb sth my aunt bought me a computer在?傍边;通过;经过;不迟于;用 ?方式;以?为单位 prepby a house by river enter by the back door walk by me by the end of last month travel by land cabbage cage cake call give sb a call call on sb caller calm calm oneself calm down be calm camera camp a summer camp go camping河边的房子 从后门进入 从我身边走过 到上个月底为止 从陆地走 甘蓝,卷心菜,洋白菜 n 笼;鸟笼 n 蛋糕 n (打)电话;招唤;(短暂的)访问 n & v 打电话给某人 拜访某人 呼唤者;打电话者 n镇定,沉着;使平静 使镇定 v 镇静的, 沉着的 a使自己镇静下来 平静下来 保持镇静/安静 照相机,摄像机 n (夏令)营,野营 夏令营 进行野营 12篝火n 野营,露营 n 可能,能够,可以v 他可能会在哪儿呢? 他能在一小时内完成这项工作 我可以向你借这本书吗 (美)罐头,罐子;垃圾桶 n 一罐可乐 开罐器 蜡烛 n 不能,不可能,不会modal 帽子;盖;笔套 n 首都,省会;大写 n 南京是江苏省的省会 首字母应当大写 汽车,小卧车;(火车)车厢 n 乘汽车 卡片;名片;纸牌 n 圣诞节时,我们收到一些贺卡和礼 物campfire照料;保护;小心;注意 n关心; 担心;介意 小心 当心,小心 (好好)照料,照顾 老人应该得到很好的照顾 照顾;喜欢 小心的;仔细的;谨慎的 a 小心 细心(做)某事 细心做某事 张华是个细心的学生,他做任何事 cap 都很细心 capital 粗心的,漫不经心的 a nanjiang is the capital of jian 那个孩子过去很粗心 拿,搬,带,提;抬,背,抱,运 the first letter should be written in capital v car 搬走,运走 by car 把?东西运到某地 card 抱着某物/某人camping can where can it be he can finish the work in an hour can I borrow this book from you can a can of coke a can open candle cannotcare with care take care take good care of the old should be taken good care of care for careful be careful be careful to do sth be care for to da sth zhanghua is a careful student he does everything carefully careless the boy used to be careless carry carry away carry sth to some place carry in one's arm carry on one's back carry on with allwe need is enough money to carry on with our workwe received greeting cards and presenting背着某物/某人 继续开展 我们所需要的是有足够的钱来继续 开展我们的工作 13 动画,卡通 n 情况;病例;案件 n (在健康和处境等方面)状况良 好/不好的 无论如何,总之80%的这些病例是可以治愈或可以预防 的cartoon case in g/b case in any case中心,中央 n 购物中心 在?的中心 世纪,百年 ncentre shopping centre in the centre of century the 21st century certain I am not certain whether mr g will come or notplease make certain when the plane leaves tomorrowabout 80%thesecases can be cured or prevented 21世纪 case a case of cat catch catch up with catch sb by the arm catch a coldI was caught in a heave rain on my way home yesterday箱,盒,容器 n 一箱(盒,套) 猫 n接住;赶上;染上(疾病)听清 楚;理解 v确定的,一定会 a我无法确定格林先生是否要来 请弄清楚明天飞机何时起飞当然 ad 椅子 n坐在椅子上(没有扶手的椅子) 坐在椅子里(有扶手的椅子)certainly chair sit on a chair sit in a chair chairoerson chalk chance赶上 抓住某人的手臂 伤风昨天回家路上,我被大雨淋着了主席 n 粉笔 n 机会;可能性 n你真的听懂我的话了吗?did you really catch what I said原因,起因 n 促使;引起;使发生 v cause这次事故的原因是什么 是什么引起这个事故的 洞,穴;地窖 n 庆祝 v 庆祝万寿节 美分 n 公分,厘米 nwhat is the cause of this accident what caused the accident cave celebrate celebrate halloween cent centimetre这是练习英语口语的极佳机会 it's a excellent chance to practise english 零钱;找零;变化,改变 n 改变,变 化,兑换 v change这是你的找零我的家乡发生了巨大的变化here you change greatis changes have taken place in my hometown change one's mind change? into改变主意 把?改变成自1979年以来,中国发生了巨大的变化 china have changed a lot since 1979 14 频道;海峡 n 英吉利海峡 我们换个频道吧(汉)字;品格,性格;(事物的) 特性,性质;角色,认物 n 有个性的人,有骨气的人channel the english channel let's change a channel character a man of character a chinese character核对一下你的答案欢呼声,喝彩;使高兴 n &vcheck your answers cheer 3 cheers for the winners为优胜者欢呼3次吧玛丽这些天很忧郁,我们该使她振作起 来 mary is sad these days let's cheer her up (英口)再见;(用于祝福)干杯cheers cheerful一个汉字快乐的,兴高采烈的a要求收费;充电;指控v 费用,价钱n charge今天戴维感到兴高采烈,浑身充满了活 力 d feels cheerful and energetic today 胸部,胸膛(木制的)大箱子 n为电池充电 因干某事而向人索价 免费慈善事业,慈善团体n 这场音乐会将为当地慈善机构募捐 博爱始于自家,施舍先及亲友 我已被选为慈善演出的主持人charge for battery charge sb money for doing sth free of charge charity the concert will raise money for local charities charitys begin at home I have been chosen to be the host of the charity chatchest the bullet hit him in the chest chicken we usually keep chickens in the back yard chicken is my favourite meat chindren china many things are made in china chips phtatos chips chocolate a piece of chocolate choice I have no choice but to do it子弹击中了他的胸膛 鸡;鸡肉 n 我们常在后院养鸡 我最喜欢吃鸡肉 孩子,儿童 n 中国 n 许多东西是中国制造(常用复)炸土豆条 n聊天;闲谈 v& n 与某人聊天chat with sb 我的几个孩子在电话里和朋友一聊就是 my childen chat with friends on phone for 几个小时 hours 便宜的,廉价的 a太贵了,你有没有便宜一点的 检查;批改 n 校对,核对;检查 v炸土豆条 巧克力;巧克力糖n 一块巧克力 选择 n我别无选择,只能做这件事cheep they're too expenive,do you have anything cheeper check a heath check体检 15 选择 v 在?间选择 从?中选择 选择干某事 筷子 n外国人不习惯用筷子吃饭choose choose between choose from choose to do sthforeigners don't get used to having dinner with chopsticks清净的,干净的 aclean我们应该保持教室干净整洁 we should keep our classroom clean and tidy 清晰的;明亮的,清楚的 a 使情澈, 使清楚 v clear给某人讲清楚 我讲清楚了吗? 整理,收拾 清楚地,无疑的ad 请说得清楚一点好吗? 她把一切都解释的很清楚聪明的,伶俐的,灵巧的 zmake it clear to sb have I made myself clear clear up clearly would you speak more clearly she explained everying clearly clever what a clever idea click click on click on the icon for further information climb go climbing I have to climb a labber to get into my house climber climbing I think climbing clock the clock face/the hands of the clock clone clone an animal close keep a close watch a close friend remember to close the doorchopsticks圣诞节 n圣诞节(前)夜,平安夜christmas christmas eve at christmas church go to church cigarette a pack of cigarettes light a cigarette cinema we dicede to go to the cinema citizen we are all good citizen city clap clap one's hands class in/out of class classmate classroom clean clean the windows do some cleaning在圣诞节 教堂 n 去教堂做礼拜 纸烟,香烟 n 一包香烟 点烟/烟头,烟蒂 电影院 n 我们决定去看电影 公民,居民,市民 n 我们都是好公民 市,城市 n 拍手,鼓掌 v 拍手(学校里的)班;年级;课 n多么精明的主意! (计)点击 v 点击,单击点击图标,以获得更多的详细资料爬,攀登v 去爬山,去登山 我不得不爬梯子进入家里 攀登者,登山者 n 登山运动,攀岩运动 n我们认为登山比潜水更令人激动。钟,时钟 n 钟面/种的指针 克隆,无性繁殖 n& v 克隆动物亲密的,近的 a 关,关闭 v在课堂上/课外 同班同学 n 教室 n弄干净,擦干净,打扫 v在傍边/严密监视 一位亲密的朋友 记住关门擦窗户/(请人)打扫 大扫除 16 关闭的 a 博物馆星期一闭馆 停业,关闭,倒闭 n 截止日期 织物,布料;一块布n 布袋 /拖地布 衣服,各种衣物n 穿上/脱下衣服 晒仪表 云,云朵 n 多云的,阴天的 a 阴天 俱乐部;社团;会 n 加入俱乐部 助人为乐俱乐部 教练;长途车 n 篮球教练/长途汽车总站 煤,煤块 n 外套 n 咖啡,咖啡豆 n 煮咖啡 可口可乐 n能给我来一听可口可乐吗? 寒冷的 a感冒,伤风 nclosed the museum is closed on Monday closing closing day cloth a cloth bag/a floor cloth clothes put up/take off clithes dying of clothes cloud cloudy the cloudy day club join a club help hands club coach a basketball coach/a coach station coal coat coffee cook coffee coke can I have a can of coke cold feel cold get cold collect collect sth from sb collect stamps学院,专科学校(美)大学ncollege go to college/a college student color bright color color sth green colorful colorful school life上大学/大学生颜色 n(=color) 给?着色,涂色 v鲜艳的颜色/深、浅颜色 把某物涂成绿色 丰富多彩a 丰富多彩的校园生活 来,来到 v 汤姆来自英国 请进/加油,赶快 喜剧 ncome tom come from the UK come on comedy 我喜欢喜剧是因为里面的演员都很滑稽 I like comedy because the actors in them are 。 all very funny安慰,舒服 n安慰,抚慰,宽慰 vcomefort a great comefort to sb comfort oneself comfortable对某人巨大的安慰 安慰自己,自我安慰 舒服的,舒服自在的 a 别客气please make yourself comfortable 舒服地,舒适地,安逸地 ad comfortablely 许多鸟常年舒适地生活在扎龙自然保护 many birds live in zhalong nature receive 区 comfortablely all years around 到来,来临 n随着春天的到来,树木正在变绿coming the spring is coming and the tree is getting green common the common people communcation speaking is the fastest between peole co compare compare a with b compare with普通的,常见的 a 老百姓 交际,交流 n说话是人与人之间最快捷的交流方法communication感觉冷患(重)伤风,(重)感冒公司 n 比较,对照 n 把A和B作比较 与?比较收集 v 从某人处收集某东西 集邮 17完成的;完全的 a 完成,结束 vcompletethe project will be cpmplete at the end of the year想要到更多信息,请拨打 5558639与我联系 继续,持续v 继续干某事这场雨整整一下午都下个不停 合同,合约,契约 n 订合约 vfor further information please contact me on continue contiunue to do sth 同上 the rain continued to fall al afternoon contract make a contract with contract with control take control of in control of can't you control your children cook I want to be a cook when I grow up cook dinner cooking who does the cookong in your family cool这项工程将在年底竣工 我常常熬夜完成作业 彻底的,完全地 ad 这件事我完全忘记了 电子计算机,电脑 n 电脑游戏/个人电脑 音乐会,演奏会 n 去听音乐会 结论;结束 n 从?中得到结论 条件,状况 n 洗衣机状况良好 改善生活条件 确信的,有信心的 对?有信心 我确信能赢的比赛 连接;把?联系起来 v 连接A和B,I often stay up late to complete the exercise 继续做某事 completely I have completely forgotten about it computer personal computer concert go to a concert conclusion draw a conclusion from confident the washing machiine is in good condition improve living condition confidebt be confident of we are confident of winning the game connect与?签订合同 与?签订合约 控制 n 控制,抑制v 控制 /在?的控制下 失去控制/掌控你就不能管管你的这些孩子 炊事员,厨师 n 烹调,做饭 v我长大后想当厨师 做饭 烹调,做饭 n 你家谁做饭?凉爽的;酷的;冷静的 aconnect a to b 造这条铁路是为了把北京和上海连接起 this railway is built to connect beijingto 来 shanghai 考虑,细想v 认为,把?看做我们把这奖项视为极大的荣誉keep cool 她身穿一件黄色的棉衬衫,一条蓝色牛 she looks cool in a yellow cotton blouse and 仔裤,看上去太酷了 a pair of blue jeans抄本,复印件;一本 n 复印,抄写, 复制 v copy保持冷静consider consid? as ? we consider this award as a great honour he considers himself as an expert on the subject contact driver sb into a corner every corner of the world请把这页复制一下。 把?抄写在? 角,角落,拐角 n 在角落/在拐角处 勇气,胆略,胆量 n 丧失勇气/鼓起勇气please make a copy of this page copy sth into sth corner in the corner courage lose/take courage他认为自己是这门学科的专家 联系,联络 n ,v 逼得某人走投无路 世界的每一个角落 正确的,对的,恰当的 a改正,校正 vtcorrect he is always correct in his speed correct me if I am wrong correctly18 我没有勇气与朋友们一起分担我 I have no courageto share my worries with my 的忧愁 friends 过程,经过,课程 n 在?期间/当然 英语新课程 法庭,法院,球场n 出庭/网球场堂/表兄弟,堂/表姐妹 n盖子,套子,覆盖物(书的)封面 n他说话总是很恰当 若是我说错了,请指正 正确地 adcourse in the course of a new english course court appear in court/a tennis court a tennis court cover the fron/back cover cover?with? sge coveres her face with her hands everything there was covered with heavy snow cow crazy what a crazy about computer game每次你正确地回答一个问题便会得到一 you can get a point every time you answer a 分 question correctly 值(多少钱);花费 v 费用,价钱ncost cost too much/cost sb his life太贵了/使某人丧失生命 这张票多少钱?how much does the ticket cost 覆盖,遮盖,掩盖v she saved him from earthquake but at the cost 她在地震中把他救了出来,但却牺牲了 自己的生命 of her own life 封面/底 棉花;棉织物n 长沙发,长榻 n 咳嗽 n 我不停地咳嗽 cotton couch cough I couldn't stop coughing 用?覆盖/被?所覆盖 她双手掩面那儿的一切全被厚厚的雪覆盖着母牛,奶牛 n 疯狂的,不理智的 a 多么荒唐的想法 那个学生沉迷于电脑游戏 创造,创作,造成v能(can的过去式),(表示许可或请 求)可以?modal v could 她说她6岁时就会骑自行车了 请让我用一下你的手机,可以吗?she said she could ride a bike at age 6 could I use your mobile phone ,please country china is an asian country my grandparents live in the country countrside life in the countryside is peaceful and comfortable couple ypu will all right in a couple of days crowd a large crowd of国家;农村,乡下 n 中国是一个亚洲国家 我爷爷奶奶住在农村 乡下,农村,乡村 n 乡村生活是平静而舒适地。 夫妇;一对,几个 n 几天后你就会好的 人群,观众 一大群/成群的人们the student is crazyabout computer games create 我们将把墙漆成白色以造成一种和谐的 we'll paint the walls white to create a 感觉 felling of harmony (法律上的)罪,犯罪n 穿越,越过,横过v 穿过,越过/过桥 交叉路口,十字路口 n 下下一个十字路口向右拐 逗人喜爱的小宝宝 骑自行车 v crime cross cross over/cross a bridge crossroads turn right at the next crossroads a cute little boy cycle 19 他在人群中往前挤 拥挤的 a 挤满人/放满东西 公共汽车上挤满了人 残忍的,无情的 a 对某人/物残酷无情 哭,哭泣,叫喊 v 哭着要,吵着要 那个婴儿哭着要妈妈文化的,与文化有关系的 acrowds of people crowded be crowded with the bus is crowded with people cruel be cruel to cry cry for sth the baby is crying for its mother cultural cultural difference骑自行车环游世界 日常的,每日的 a 一份日报 跳舞 vcycle around the would daily a daily newspaperdance 他们跳舞跳得这么好,观众禁不住拍手 they danced so beatifully that audience 称赞 couldn't help clapping their hands 跳舞者,舞蹈演员 n她是一个非常出色的舞蹈演员dancer she's a fantasic dancer dangerous it's dangerous for you to swim alone in a deep river dare he won't dare to break his promise they daren't ask for any more money dark it's getting too dark to take photos she looks slimmer in the dark dress date what was the date yesterday daughter we named our daughter a day day and night the day after tomorrow daylight I can't sleep in the daytime危险的 adj你一个人在深河中游泳是危险的敢,敢于 v 他不敢食言 他们不敢再要钱了深色的(头发,皮肤等);黑色的,黑 暗的 adj文化差异 文化,文明 nculture 苏州是一座具有深厚文化和历史底蕴的 sz is a beautiful city full of culture and 美丽城市 history 茶杯 n 你要喝茶吗? 碗柜,橱柜 n 治疗,治愈 v医生,你能把他治好吗?cup would you like a cup of tea cupboard cure will you be able to cure him doctor? curtain close the curtain customer cut cut a hole/one's hair he has had his hair cut really short cute dead he has been dead in the daytime deaf天色太晚,不能照相了她穿着深色连衣裙看上去更苗条日期 n 昨天几号? 女儿 n我们给女儿取名叫艾丽斯。窗帘,幕v 把窗帘拉上 顾客n 切,割v 切一个口子 /理发 他把头发理的真短可爱的,漂亮的,机灵的 a白天 n 日日夜夜/后天 日常英语应该每天练习 日光;白昼,白天 n 我白天睡不着死的 a 他已去世3年了 聋的 a我很高兴地听到你的好消息I heard the good news of you with delight to my delight ,he is still delight delightful使我高兴的是,他还活着 高兴的,快乐的 a 20 他总是不听别人的劝告 涉及;对付vi以其人之道还治其人之身he is been dead for 3years deal deal with a man as he deals with you the book deals with pollution problems dear everything is getting dearer and dearer now death the death of his dog made him very sad december december is the twelfth month of the year decide decide to do he decided to go to the usa to study decision make a decision to do decorate they want to decorate their new house deep the river is 10 meters deep here玩得高兴 牙科医生n 他长大了想当个牙医 描述,描写 v 尽力描述所发生的事 沙漠 n 骆驼是沙漠里有用的动物 设计 v谁设计了这个光盘只读存储器have a delightful time dentist he wants to be a dentist when he grows up describe try to describe what has happened desert camels are useful animals in this desert design who designed the CD-ROM designer who is the designer of the game desk there aren't any desk in the hall, are there dessert I loved the desserts and the snacks这本书论述了污染问题 亲爱的;贵的 a现在每一样东西都变得越来越贵。死亡 n他的狗死了,他很伤心。12月 n12月是一年中的第12个月份设计者n 谁是这个游戏的设计者 书桌,写字台 n 大厅里没有书桌,是吗? 甜点 n 我爱吃甜点和零食 破坏,毁坏 vt决心;决定v 决定做某事 他决定去美国留学 决定;决心 n 下决心做某事 装饰,修饰 v他们想要装饰他们的新房子destory 如果我们继续毁林修路的话,野生动物 If we continue to destroy the forest to 将没有栖息之地 build roads wild animals won't have suitable 侦探 一个 探的故事 detective a detective story深的 a这条河这一区域水深10米程度;度数 n 气温下降10摄氏度 美味的,可口的a 这食物很美味 快乐,高兴 ndegree the temperature will drop by 10 degrees centigrard delicious the food tastes delicious delight(使)发展,发达,发育,开发,冲洗 (照片) v developscientist will develop plants that grow on 科学家们将开发能生长在火星上的植物 mars发展,发达;发育;开发 n development 随着现代科学的发展,我国正变得越来 with the development of modern science ,our 越强大 country is becoming stronger and stronger把?奉献于,把?专用于 vtdevote困难,费力 n 做某事有困难difficultly have difficulty in doing sth把某人的时间用在某事上 devote one's time to 这个老妇人把她的许多时间奉献给了慈 the old women devote much of her time to 善事业 charity当人们难以做出决定时,红色可以帮上 when people have difficulty in doing sth 忙 ,red can help 21 奉献自己去做某事 devote oneself to 正餐;宴会 n 请某人赴宴我给他们打电话时,他们正在吃饭。dinner invite sb to dinner they were at dinner when I called direct can you direct me to the post office direct a direct speech/an indirect speech direction I don't know which is right direction he didn't give any directions director zhang is one of the most famous directors in china dirty I found my room dirty disabled the man is disabled but he is cheerful disagree I disagreed with you about this sandy disagreed to go with them disappear the thief ran very fast and disappeared at once don't disturb the noise on the street disturbed my study divide how should we divided他全身心地投入到帮助穷人的事业中去 he devote himself to helping the poor奉献;奉献精神n 钻石 n 一条钻石项链 日记;日记簿 n 写日记 死 v那个男孩的爷爷两年前去世了devotion diamond a diamond nacklace diary keep a diary die the boy's grandfather died two years ago dime change one's dime I don't have healthy dime and life导演;指导,指引 v 请问邮局怎么走直接的;直达的;直截了当的 a直接引语/间接引语方向,方位 ;说明;指引,指标 n我不知道哪个方向对 他没给我任何用法说明 导演n张艺谋是中国的著名导演之一饮食 n 改变某人的饮食我没有健康的饮食习惯和生活方式difference are there any difference between living in a 住在大城市与住在乡村有什么不同吗? city and living in the country 不同的,有差异的a 和?不同美国的天气和英国天气很不一样不同 n肮脏的a 我发现我的房间很脏乱 肢体有残疾的a那个人虽然残疾,但很乐观different be different from the weather in the usa is quite different from that in britian differently you try to do everything differently意见不同vi 关于这是我和你意见不同 桑迪不同意跟他们一块去不同地 ad你想尽量把事情做得不一样 难的,艰难的;不易相处的 a 对我们来说做出这个数学题是难得difficult 消失,不见vi it is difficult for us to work out this maths problem 那个贼跑得很快,立刻就不见了 disaster 请勿打扰灾难;祸害n恶劣的天气有时会引起自然灾难bad weather sometimes causes nature disaster 街上的噪音打扰了我的学习 discount there is a disaster 分,划分 v 我们怎么分工呢?折扣,打折 n 去年的卡有打折 22 发现,看出vt我们突然发现已经太晚,赶不上火车discover we suddenly discovered that it was too late to catch the trian discuss我们分成两个小组吧 做,干 v 我能为你做点什么?let's divide ourselves in two groups do what can I do for you讨论,谈论,商议 vt我还以为你正在跟丹尼尔商议课题的事 I thought you were discussing the project 呢? with daniel讨论,辩论 ndiscussion打扫/做饭/买东西 do some clearing/cooking/shopping 昨天这个时候我妈妈正在厨房做 my mother was doing some cooking in the 饭 kitchen at this time yesterday 为什么不尽力帮助别人呢? 做早操/做眼保健操 你每天做早操吗? 在?方面做得好 他数学学得好 对付,处理 你把我的自行车怎么啦? 他学英语吗? 我不认识他 一定要小心 医生,大夫;博士n why don't we try our best to help others do moring/eye exercise do you do morning exercises every day do well in he does well in maths do with what have you done with my bike does he study english I don't know him do be careful doctor在讨论中 under discussion 计划尚在讨论中,我们还没作出 the plan is under discussion ,we have not 决定 decidedit yet 盘,碟;食品,一道菜 n 一盘饭 你最爱吃什么菜?不正直,不诚实的,欺诈的 adish a dish of rice what's is your favourite dish dishonest we don't like that dishonest boy disk the hard disk can store a lot of information dislike she dislikes the women's way of speaking disance what is the disance from here to the city district the man lives in a poor district of london disturb dog every dog has his day doll her mother bought her a new doll我们不喜欢那个不诚实的男孩 磁盘 n 硬盘可以储存很多信息 不喜欢,厌恶v她讨厌那个女人的讲话方式距离;远去 n 从这儿到城里有多远? 地区,区(域)n那个人居住在伦敦的一个贫民区如果你感到不舒服的话,你最好去看医 if you don't feel well ,you'd better see a 生 doctor请医生 你必须请个医生来 我叔叔是个医生博士send for a doctor you must send for a doctor my uncle is a doctor of medicne妨碍,打扰 v 狗 n 人人都有得意时 玩偶,玩具娃娃 n她妈妈给她买了个新玩具娃娃擅长于绘画 梦,梦思 n & vbe good at drawing dream他的梦想是能生活在一个温暖的、阳光 灿烂的岛上。 his dream is to live in a warm ,sunny island我梦见一个老朋友I dreamed of meeting an old friend 23元(美国等国的货币单位)ndollar the bike cost me three hundred door please close the door after you doorbellthat's the doorbell let's go into the classroom连衣裙n 穿衣服v这次晚会我们一定得穿晚礼服吗?这辆自行车花了我300美元 门 n 请随手关门 门铃n 铃响了,让我们进教室吧 双击v 请双击“自动运行”图标 双层公共汽车 n 怀疑 n 怀疑,不相信 v 毫无疑问 毫无疑问彼得会按时来 我怀疑此事是否真实沿着,沿?而下prep 向下 address do we have to wear evening dresses for the party please dress the baby dried drink drive my father drive to work everyday driver drop eye drops drop behind/drop in dry keep dry/a dry well duck dump during during the day/summer/last few years he came to see me during I illness dustbin duty it is my duty to work hard请给孩子穿衣服 弄干了的 a 饮,喝v 驾驶,开车 v 我爸爸每天开车上班 驾驶员,司机n滴;药,滴剂 n 使落下,放下 vdouble-click please double-click the &auto-run& icon double-decker doubt without doubt I doubt if it is true down write down download they download cargo from an aircraft draw please draw a map of the area his shouts drew the attention of the police drawer the paper is in my desk drawer drawing眼药水 落后/顺便走访某人 保持干燥/一口枯井 鸭子,雌鸭n 丢弃;倾倒;倾御 vt在?期间,在?过程中 prepthere's no doubt that peter will come on time 干的,干燥的a写下 下载,御下 v 他们从飞机上御货绘画,绘制;拉,拖;提取(金 钱);吸引 v在白天/夏季/最近几年间 在我生病期间他来看了我 垃圾箱 n 责任 ,义务 n 我的职责是努力学习。请绘制该地的地图 他的大叫吸引了警察的注意 抽屉n 报纸在我书桌的抽屉里 图画,素描,绘画n 24每人,每个,每件 a & proneach of us has an English dictionarythere is a line of trees on each side of the river吃 v 他饿极了,吃掉了整个蛋糕 电子贺卡n现在在年轻人中,电子贺卡很流行河的每边都有一行树 我们每人都有一个英语词典耳朵;耳状物;听力,听觉neat he is so hungry that he ate up the whole cake e-carde-cards are very popular among young people noweach of us has an english dictionary ear there is something wrong with my earthe old are used to going to bed early and getting up early我的耳朵有点问题 早的/地 a & ad 老人习惯于早睡早起 挣得,赚得 vt 王先生去年赚了大笔的钱 地球;土;泥;大地n 在地球上 地震 n 5月12日一场地震袭击了四川 容易的 ad边缘 n 在?的边缘 他住在城边的一座大房子里 电子词典 n 查电子词典 编辑 n (中国日报)的一位编辑 教育,培养 vt 教育某人干某事老师经常教育我们要保护环境edge on the edge of he lives in a big house on the edge of house e-dictionary look up sth in the e-dictionary editor an editor of china daily educatethe teacher often educates us to project the envirnmontearly earnMr. Wang earned a lot of money last year earth on the earth earthquake an earthquake hit sichuan on 12th mayeducate sb to do stheasily 在老师的帮助下,学生们很容易地就算 the students worked out the problem easily 出了这个题目 with the help of children东方的;从东方来的a在东方;向东 方;从东方 ad 东,东方;东部 n教育,培养neducation all children should be able to get education educational watching tv can be very educational effort make a effort without effort e-friend have you made any e-friend since last year egg the hen lays an egg every day eight an eight-year-old boy endingeast face east/in the east ofthe sun rises in the east and sets in the west所有的孩子都应当能接受教育朝东/在?的东部 太阳从东方升起在西方落下 复活节 n 东方的,东部的,a 一个东方国家 容易的,不费力的 a 我发现学英语非常容易 放心好了,别着急 随和的 a 他是我们班最随和的学生教育的,有教育意义的 a 看电视可以使人收到教育 努力,艰难的尝试 n 做出努力干某事 毫不费力地 网友n自去年以来,你有没有交过网友easter eastern an eastern country easy I find it very easy to learn english take easy easy-goinghe is the most easy-going student in our class蛋,卵 n这只母鸡每天下一个蛋八 num 一个八岁的男孩十八 numeighteen结尾,结局;最后 n 25 在十八世纪 八十 num 我们班80%的学生来自江苏省两方任一方的;二者之一 a 那么 两支笔中你可以随便用哪一支in the eighteen centuryeighty percent of students in our class come from jiangsu province故事的结尾 无止境的 a 长的演讲 敌人,敌军 n 精力旺盛的 a 他越干越有劲 精力;能量 n 精力充沛/为?提供能量 工程师 n 我哥哥想当工程师 英格兰 n 我已经去过英格兰两次了英国人(的),英格兰人(的) a & nthe ending of the story endless an endless speech enemy energrticthe more he worked the more energrtic he becomeeightyeither you may use either pen either either you right either he is right if he doesn't go ,I won't either elderly an elderly person elephant eleventh my eleventh birthday else what else did he say e-mail e-mail sb empty an empty box encourage encourage sb to dothe teachers often encourage us to learn english well或者?或者 也ad 或者是你对,或者是他对 如果他不去,我也不去 上了年纪的;中年以上的 a 一个上了年纪的人 象 n 第十一的 a & ad 我的第十一个生日 别的,其他的 a 他还说了些什么 电子邮件 n 发电子邮件 给某人发电子邮件 空的 a 一个空盒子 鼓励 vt 鼓励某人做某事老师们经常鼓励我们学好英语energy full of energy/provide energy for engineer my brother want to be an engineer england I have been to englang twice english my teacher is an englishman the book is about english writers enjoy do you enjoy you journey enjoy oneself everyone enjoyed themselves enjoy doing sth he enjoys travelling by train enjoyable the meal is very enjoyable enough the hall is large enough to hold 2000 people she is old enough to go to school我的老师是英国人 这本书是介绍英国作家的享受?的乐趣,喜爱,喜欢 v你旅途愉快吗? 玩的开心,过得愉快 大家都玩得很痛快 喜欢做某事 他喜欢乘火车旅行 令人愉快的,使人快乐的a 这顿饭吃得令人愉快 足够的/地 a & ad 这大厅大得足以装下2000人 她已到上学的年龄末尾;终点;结束 n 从头到尾/最后,终于 到?为止/到?的尽头 濒于灭绝的 aend from beginning to end/in the end by the end of/at the end of endangered进入,进来;参加,报名参加 venter活动,事件 nevent 26 经理走进了办公室 the manager entered the office“乐施毅行者”已经成为香港自1981年 oxfam trailwalker has been one of the hongkong's 以来最大的筹款活动之一 bigest fund-raise event since 1981几名世界最优秀的赛跑运动员报名参加 了比赛 several of the world's finest runner enter the race曾,曾经;在任何时候,从来 ad 自从那时一直到现在 你曾经去过香港吗?我人认为你将永远完成不了这次行走ever ever since have you ever been to hongkong I don'tthink you will ever finish the walk every every child should receive education everyboby everyboby have some weak point everyday computers are now part of everyday life everyone everyone should be polite to the other everything students should do everything carefully everywhere I find my pen everywhere but I can't find it exam luckily,I passed all the exams example I'd like give you some more examples she's a good example for us excellent an excellent chance入口,进口;大门口 n那个洞的入口已经被阻塞了。entrance the entrance to the cave had been blocked up environment children need a happy home envirnment envy the tv show in english is be envy I envy your ability to work so fast equal his wallet is equal to me 3andequals6 eraser may I use your eraser especially I like cold drinking especially in summer I'd like a bicycle especially blue even环境 n孩子们需要一个幸福的家庭环境每一,每个的 a 每个孩子都应该接受教育 每个,人人 pron 每个人都会有弱点 每天发生的,日常的 a现在计算机是日常生活的一部分羡慕 ;妒忌 n & v 英国电视节目令世人羡慕你能干得这么快,真让我羡慕 相同的,相等的,同样的 a等于v他的表与我的一样 3加3等于6 橡皮 n 我可以用一下你的橡皮吗? 特别地,格外地 ad我很爱喝冷饮,特别是在夏天 我想要一辆自行车,尤其是蓝色的每个人pron 每个人都应该对别人有礼貌每件事,每样事物,事事 pron学生应该认真地做每一件事 到处,处处 ad我到处找我的钢笔,可是没找到甚至 ad考试,检查 n 幸运的是,我通过了所有的笔试 例子,榜样 n 我想再给你们举几个例子 她是我们的好榜样 极好的,优秀的 a 一个极好的机会通过训练当地的医生和护士,我希望我 I hope we can help even more people by training 们甚至能帮助更多的病人 local doctor and nurse 你对此事的了解甚至还不如我 昨天天气很热,今天甚至更热you know even less about it than I do it is hot yesterday but it is hotter today I wil go even it is rain evening an evening meal evening dress except everyone is here except jerry即使下雨,我也去 傍晚,晚上 n 晚餐/晚报 晚礼服 除?之外 prep 除了杰里,每个人都在这儿一只非常昂贵的手表 经历;经验,体验 na very expentive water experience 27 exchange 我们骑骆驼的旅行真是一次愉快的经历 our journey by camel was quite an experience both simon and liqi are all exchange students don't correct him all the time -he'll learn by 西蒙和里奇都是来自英国的交换留学生 from englang 不要总纠正他,他会从实践中学习 experience 兴奋的 a昨晚我是那样兴奋以至于睡不着觉交换 nexcitedI was so excited that I couldn't fall asleep last night实验,实验 n 做实验experiment do experimentthey did an experience on the mouse to test the new drugexcitedly 他们用老鼠做实验来测试这种新药 when teacher came in students were talkinging 老师进来的时,学生们正在兴奋地交谈 着 excitedly 解释,说明vt 兴奋,激动 n让他感到兴奋的是他通过了那个考试兴奋地 adexplainexcitement to his excitement exciting what exciting news he pssed the exam解释难题 explain a difficult problem 请你把这一点给我们解释一下好 吗? will you plaease explain this point to us 表达,表示,表情 n 每个人脸上都喜气洋洋的there is an expressionof a happy expression on every face令人兴奋的,激动的 a 多么令人激动的消息啊expression这是一次令人兴奋的经历,我绝不会忘 it is such an exciting experience that I will 记 never forget it 额外的,另加的;特别的 aextra we need extra space for guest she tried extra hard eye close your eyes借口 n 他借口说有很多活要干 运动,锻炼,训练 n & v 多锻炼 /你应该多锻炼 展览,展出;展览会 n 国节贸易展览会 孩子们的绘画在学校里展出 出口,安全门 n 在出口处 你从舞台后门退场 期待,期望,期盼 v 你不能指望孩子们一直安静 昂贵的,高价的,费钱的 a 这家工厂生产电脑 失败vexcusehe made some excuses about having a lot of work to do我们需要额外的地方招待客人她特别努力 眼睛 n 闭上眼睛 视力 nexercise get more exercise/you should exercise more exhibition an international trade exhibitionthe childing's painting are on exhibition at the schooleyesight 在光线不佳的地方看书会损害你的视力 reading in poor light can damage your 。 eyesight 脸 n 我吃早饭前洗脸 事实 n 这个报告是以事实为依据的 实际上timeface I wash my face before breakfast fact the report is based on fact in fact he doesn't mind factory far ba far away from in fact he's very pleasedexit at the exitmake you exit through the door at the back of the stageexpectyou can't expect children to be quite all the他不介意,事实上,他很高兴。expensive this factory proudces computers fail工厂 n 远的/地 a & ad (离?)遥远 28 考试不及格玛丽设法想打开门,但是没有成功fail the exam marry tried to open the door but failed fair a fair prize it's fair of teacher to treat every student equally fall in american english fall means autumn familiar be familiar withit seemed that the robber was quite familiar with the bank从地球到月球有多远 车费;船费;飞机票价 n 出租车费是多少? 下个月火车票要涨价了 告别,再见 n & int 说“再见”我们将在离去前举行一次告别会how far from the earth to the moon fare what the taxi fare train fares are going up next month farewell say farewell we shall have a farewell party before we leave farmwe sometimes go to the farm to help with farm work farmers should be encouraged to leave the giant panda reserves公平的,公正的 a 公道的价格对老师来说,平等对待每个学生才是公正的秋天 n在美式英语中,&fall&意指“秋天”熟悉的 a 对?熟悉那个贼似乎对这家银行很熟悉农场,农庄 n我们有时候去农场帮忙干农活农民,农场主 n应该鼓励农民们离开大熊猫保护区farmer家庭 n 家谱 我是家里的独生子 著名的 a 以?闻名 苏州以美丽的园林闻名 作为?闻名她作为一名杰出的女演员而出名family family tree I'm the only child in my family famous be famous for sz is famous for its beautiful gardens be famous as she is famous as a great actress fan农田,耕地 nfarmland如果农民们继续把森林变为农田,那么 if farmer continue to make new farmland from 野生动物将得不到足够的食物 forests,wild animals won't get enough food 更远的/地(far的比较级) a & ad jack's home is much farther from the school than minefarther杰克家比我家离学校远得多更远的/地(far的最高级) a & adfarthest who can swim the farest fashion give a fashion show/a fashion model jeans are always in fashion the colour is out of fashion fashionable a fashionable women the boots look fashionable and comfortable the spring fastival/the mid-autumn festival谁游得最远? 时装;时尚,风尚 n 举办时装表演/时装模特扇子;迷,狂热爱好者n 足球迷a football fan 牛仔裤是一直流行的 the fans of the pop stars clapped their hands 那些流行明星的仰慕者们鼓掌好几分钟 for several minutes 那种颜色不时兴了 极好,了不起的 a 过得愉快极了 你测验及格,真棒 快 a & ad 快餐/米莉跑得很快 肥胖的 a fantistic have a fantistic time you pssed your exam fast fast food/mili ran fast fat fantistic 流行的,时髦的 a 时髦女郎 这靴子看起来时髦有舒适 春节/中秋节 端午节圣诞节是西方一个重要的节日the dragon festival festival in the chirsmas isboat an important west 29 吃得太多会发胖的 父亲 n 父亲节 过失,过错 n 那不是我错最喜爱的人或事 n 最喜爱的 ayou will be fat if you eat too much father father's day fault that isn't my fault favourite the sweater is my favourite what is your favourite colour fear she showed no fear feather birds are covered with feathers february february is the shortest month in the year feed the mother is feedis the baby with a spoon feel feel like/doing sth feeling不多,少数 pron 不多的,少数的 afew in the past few yearsI did the test more carefully,so I made fewer mistakes than usual在过去几年里这次测验我做得更细心,所以出的错也 就比平时少地,田n看,许多农民正在稻田里劳动呢?fieldlook many farmers are working in the fields of rice十五 num 第五的 num 五十 num 打仗/架 n & u 与某人打架/防止污染 萨姆盒吉姆打了一架 文件,档案n 打开/关闭(计算机)文件 我不记得了,我要看看档案 使充满 V 把?装满?/填写?这篮子里装满了不同种类的水果fifteen fifth fifty fight fight with sb sam had a fight with jim file open/close a file I can't remember I need to look at the file fill fill withthe basket is filled with different kinds of fruits这件毛衣是我的最爱 你最喜爱的颜色是什么? 害怕,恐惧 n 她毫无惧色 羽毛 n 鸟类身上覆盖着羽毛 2月 n 2月是一年中最短的月份 喂,喂养 v那位母亲正在用汤勺喂婴儿食物觉得,感到v 想要某物/想要做某事 我今晚什么都不想做 感受 n暖色可创造出温暖舒适的感觉 雌性(的);女性(的)n&a每个空格处填上一个单词fill in theblanks with ine word filmthis is the most interesting film I have ever seenI just don't feel like doing anything tonight 电影;胶卷 nworm colour can create a worm and comfortable feeling 这是我看过的最有趣的一部电影最后的 a 期末考试1989年赫本出演了她的最后一部电影 (永远)final the final exams in 1989 hepburn made her final appearance in her last film alwaysfemale female giant pandas have only one or two 雌性大熊猫一次只能怀一个或两个幼仔 babies at a time 节日 n festival最后 ad最后,我要说今晚我们玩得很尽兴finallyfinally I 'd like to say we've enjoyed this evening健康的 a(衣服)合身,(鞋)合脚 vfit keep fit the dress doesn't fit me well the dress doesn't fit me well保持健康 这条连衣裙不合我身找到,发现 vfind 30 查出;了解/找到办法 失物招领处 你有没有问清楚票价多少? 好的 a 多好的天气 手指 n 祈求成功/好远 小孩用手指数数 结束,完成;停止 v 做完某事 find out/a way the lost-and-found have you found out how much the tickets cost fine what a fine day finger keep your fingers crossed children learn to count on their fingers finish 健康 n很多体育活动都需要有健康的体魄。fitness fitness is important in most sport fixspace sleeping bags are fixed to the walls to prevent floating people gather at t aquare to watch the raising of the national flag使固定;安装;修理 v 把?固定在?上太空睡袋被固定在墙上以防飘走fix?to? flag flat旗帜 n人们聚集在天安门广场观看升国旗公寓 n城市里许许多多人住在公寓里lots of peoplepeople in cities live in flats flight cut the flight short/enjoy your flight float float away into space a leaf floated gently down to the ground flood the flood washed away a small village floor on the first floor/sweep the floor which floor do you live on flower sun flower fly fly a kite I wish I could fly like a bird what did you do that for she's leaving for b it's time for class he was in prison for 20 yearsfinish doing sth 飞行; 航班n 我理想中的学校是上午9点上课,下午3 my ideal school starts at 9 00am and finishes 点放学 at 3 pm 缩短航程/飞行旅途愉快 火 n 着火 他们生火取暖 消防员 n消防员花了3个小时才扑灭了大火fire on fire catch fire firemanthe firemen spent three hours putting out the fire漂移,漂浮 v 飘到太空里一片叶子无声无息地飘落到地上洪水,水灾 n 洪水冲走了一个小村子 地板;楼层 n 在一楼/扫地 你住几楼? 花 n 向日葵/不要摘公园里的花 非,放飞;放(风筝等)v 放风筝/坐飞机去伦敦 但愿我能像鸟一样飞 你为什么那样做 她将动身去北京 是上课时间了 他坐过20年牢第一(的);首先 a & ad 最初,起先/第一件事,首先 赛跑第一名 获一等奖 急救的a 故事发生时急救治疗很重要 鱼;鱼肉 n/钓鱼,捕鱼v 炸鱼加薯条/去钓鱼 雾 n 浓雾 到正午时分,雾已散去 有雾的,多雾的额afirst at first first in the race win the first prizefirst-aid treatment is very important when an accident happensfirst-aid fishfish an chips /go fishing fog thick fog the fog had cleared by midday foggy 31 高速公路在雾天被关闭 跟随 v 遵从指示/建议 追随某人的榜样第二个星期,接下来的那个星期express ways are closed on foggy days follow follow the instructions/suggestion follow one's example the following week followe me fond be fond of I'm not very fond of staying up late food I prefer chinese food to western food foolish I was foolish enough to believe him foot at the foot of the hill he goes to school on foot everyday y is about 7 feet and 6 inches tall football预报 v & n 我认为很难预测我的未来 你看了天气预报吗? 外国的 aforecast I think it hard to forecast my future did you watch the weather forecastforeign 我有几个外国朋友,但我从来没去过外 I have a few foreign friends but I have 国 never been to a foreign country 森林 n 在森林里/穿过森林 忘记 v 我忘了锁门 forest in the forest/go through the forest forget I forgot to lock the door跟我来 喜爱,喜欢 a 喜欢 我不喜欢熬夜 食物,食品 n 我喜欢中餐胜过西餐 愚蠢的 a 我真够傻的,信了他的话 脚,英尺 n 在山脚下 他每天步行去上学 姚明身高大约7英尺6英寸 足球 n她永远也忘不了跟她丈夫初次见面的情 she will never forget meeting her husband for the 景 first time原谅,宽恕 v 原谅某人(做了)某事 请原谅我迟到了 叉子 n 西方人用叉子和刀吃牛排 表格,形式 n 申请表用所给单词的正确形式完成句子。firgive forgive sth for (doing)sth please forgive me for being late fork western eat beef steaks with forks and knives formcomplete the sentences with the correct forms of the given wordsan application form西蒙爱看足球比赛,阅读有关足球的读 s loves watching football matches reading about 物,当然还有踢足球 football and of cause playing football walk over the footbridge to the other side of the 走过人行天桥到马路对面去。 road 给(某人)为了;引出目的,引出原 因;表示一段时间 prep向前 ad 向前移/期待着(做)某事 我期待收到你的来信 喷泉 nforward move forward look forward to (doing)sth fountainfor here's a present for you let's go for a walk fox free in one's free time get sth for free这是给你的礼物 咱们去散步 狐狸 n 空闲的,自由的,免费的a 在某人的空闲时间里 得到免费的东西感到恐惧的 a 对?感到恐惧,害怕? 我小时候很害怕老鼠孩子们恐惧得一句话都说不出来frightened be frightened of when I was young ,I was friened of micethe children were too frightened to say a ward 32 你明天有空吗 自如地,自由地 ad will you be free tomorrow 令人恐惧的,吓人的 a 多么吓人的恐怖片啊! 青蛙 n 从 prep 从?到.. frightening what a frightening horror film frog from from?to? we go to school from Monday to Fridayit is 384401 kilometers from the earth to the moonfreely 这个机器人一4个轮子,所以可以自如 the robot has four wheels so it can walk 地四处走动 around freely法语 n 法国(人)的,法语的 afrench frenchman fresh fresh fruit and vegetable open the window and get some fresh air in Friday on Friday afternoon fridge there's little food in the fridge friend make friends wtth sb a friend in need is a friend indeed friendlythe successful man is always friendly to his neighbour the friendship between the two countries will live on法国人 n两个法国男子正在询问道宾馆的路2 frenchman are asking the way to their hotel 我们周一到周五去上学从地球到月球的距离是384401千米新鲜的 a 新鲜水果和蔬菜 打开窗子透透新鲜空气 星期五 n 在星期五下午 冰箱 n 冰箱里几乎没有食物了 朋友 n 和某人交朋友 患难朋友才是真朋友 友好的 a 亲切的微笑这个成功男子始终对邻居很友好前面(的)a & n 在?内的前部/在?的前方公共汽车上的司机都是坐在车前的front in the front of/in the front of the diriver sitts in the front of the bus there is a tall tree in front of the house frost the tree is covered with frost fruit fruit juice/would you like some fruit full thank you I'm full/be full of our world is full of misteries we should make full use of time fun have fun (doing sth)/make fun of sb/sth it is a really fun way to go fundthe project has been cancelled because of lack of funds房子前面有棵高高的树 霜 n 树上挂满了白霜 水果 n 果汁/你要一些水果吗? 完整的;满的;吃饱了的 a 谢谢,我吃饱了/?充满? 我们的世界充满了奥秘 我们应该充分利用时间享乐,乐趣;逗乐 n 有渠的 a (做某事)很愉快/取笑某人或某物a friendly smile friendly frighten友谊 n 两国的友谊将永存 吓唬,使惊恐 v真对不起,我不是存心要吓你的那真是一个好玩的去处 基金;资金 n 该项目因缺少资金已经取消sorry I didn't mean to frighten you募集资金 nfund-raising聚集 v 你们都围过来好吗? 大体的,笼统的;总的 agather can you all gather together general慈善演出是为慈善机构募集资金的活动 a charity show is one of the fund-raising 之一 activities for charities(动物的)毛 nfur 33 毛皮外衣一些猎人为谋取虎皮而猎杀老虎a fur coat some hunters kill the tigers for their fur furniture a funiture exhibition wood can be used to make furniture further further informatoon further education who can throw the ball furthest总体外貌他们对这个男人做了大体的描述general appearance they gave a general descripition of the man gentle a quiet and gentle man be gentle with her gently she held the baby gently geography a geography lesson get get a letter from sb/get on/off the bus what did you get for your birthday haw are you getting on with your studies I am getting along well with my classmates gift the watch is a gift from my mother giraffe girl a girl friend give give sth to sbgive the letter to your mother when you've read it家具 n 家具展览 木头可以用来做家具更多的,跟进一步的,较远,更远 a&ad温柔的,轻轻的a 温文尔雅的男士 待她温柔些 温柔地,轻轻地 ad 她轻轻地抱着孩子 地理(学) n 地理课 收到,接到 vt收到某人的来信/上下公共汽车进一步的情况/继续教育 最远的,最远 a & ad 谁能把球扔得最远?将来,未来 n 将来的/地吗,未来的/ 地 a & ad future今后 好好学习就有光明的前途 谁知道将来的事情呢? 游戏,运动;比赛项目 n 奥林匹克运动会 他们正为大赛进行训练。 (美)垃圾 n 垃圾筒 别忘了把垃圾拿出去 花园;菜园 n 在花/菜园里 大门 n 请在学校大门口等in future work hard and you will have a bright future who knowes what will happen in the future game the olympic games they are in training for the big game garbage garbage can don't forget to take out the garbage garden in the garden gate please wait at the school gate你收到什么生日礼物? 你的学习怎么样?我同班上的同学关系处得很好礼物 n 这块表是我妈妈给我的礼物 长颈鹿 n 女孩,姑娘 n 女朋友/女学生 给,交给 vt 把某物给某人 信看完后给你的母亲 放弃(做)某事 捐赠/散发出give up (doing) sth give away be good atnick has always been good at finding cheap flights高兴的 a 很高兴做某事听说你感觉好些了,我很高兴glad be glad to do sth I'm glad to hear you've feeling better glass擅长尼克总能找到价格便宜的航班玩的愉快/祝你好运 你在伦敦过得愉快吗have a good time/good luck did you have a good time in london玻璃;杯子 n 34 一片玻璃 他喝了满满3杯水 眼镜 n 戴着太阳眼镜 那个戴眼镜的男孩 手套,n 一副手套 去,走 vi 去爬山/钓鱼/购物/游泳 转圈/出去 入睡/穿越广场 继续/走开,离开 我得去罗马出差去傍边想一想,然后再告诉我a sheet of glass he drank three whole glasses of water glasses wear sun glasses the boy with glasses glove a pair of gloves gogo climbing/go fishing/go shopping/go swimming再次见到你真高兴 再见,再会 n 向..道别 她甚至没有向她母亲道别 好看的,漂亮的 n 政府 n年级;等级;成绩,评分等级 nit is good to see you again goodbye say goodbye to she didn't even say goodbye to her mother good-looking government grade she got good grades in the exams gram grammer grandchild grandfather grandmother grandparent grape a bunch of grapes wine is made from grapes grass please keep off the grass grateful be grateful to sb for sthI'm really grateful to all the teacher for their help她考试成绩优良 克 n 语法 n (外)孙子,孙女n (外)祖父,爷爷,外公 n 奶奶,外婆 n 祖父/母,外祖父/母 n 葡萄 n 一串葡萄 葡萄酒是由葡萄酿成的。 草 n 勿践踏草坪 感激的 a 感谢某人做某事我着实非常感谢所有老师的帮助go around/go out go to sleep/go across the square go on/go away I have to go to r for business go away and think about it then let me know go back to/go on doing sth she doesn't want to go back to her hasbrand he said nothing but just went on working goal my goal is to learn english well gold golden tgolden days are gone goldenfish good回到?/不停地做某事 她不想回到她丈夫的身边 他什么不说只是不停地干活 得分;目标,目的 n 我的目标就是学好英语 金,金子 n 金制的,金色的 a 好日子一去不复返了 金鱼 n 好的,优质的 a好极的,使人快乐的a听起来很棒/他是一位伟大的领袖great sound great /he is a great leader绿色 a & n 等绿灯亮了再走 问候,打招呼 vt和(某人)打招呼(或问好)green wait for the light to turn the green greet greet sb家伙 n 朋友们,各位 习惯,习俗 n 惯于,有某种习惯guy guys habit be in the habit of 35 客人到达时他都热情招待 问候n 圣诞/生日祝词 我母亲向你们大家问好 灰色(的) a & n 地面 n 在地下he greeted all the guests warmly as they arrived别让孩子们养成坏习惯 头发,毛发;汗毛 理发 我的狗长了一身好看的毛一半,二分之一 n 一半的adon't let the children get into bad habits hair have one's hair cut my dog have a good coat of hair half he cut the apple in two halfgreeting chirsmas/birthday greetings my mother sends her greeting to you all grey ground under ground他把苹果切成两半群,组,类,族n 分组,组成小组 vt group 18岁以上的可以自行组成4人一组的小 组 种,种植 vt生长,成长,变成 vi半小时 half an hour 中场休息,半工半薪,一半时间 n half-time can group themselves into a 上半场时间到了 他花在上面的时间只有一半 厅,大厅,门厅;礼堂 n 食堂/人民大会堂 我们决定在大厅里开会 火腿 n 汉堡包,牛肉饼 n 交,递 v 手,方面,面n 上交/在另一方面 it is half time now he spend only half time on it hall a dining hall/the great hall of the people we decided to hold the meeting in the hall ham hamburger handpeople over 18 team of four grow grow flowers种花 你长大后想做什么 发育,成长,生长 n 绿色是生命和成长之色 猜测,估计,v猜想,猜测n 我并不知道,我只是猜测 客人,宾客 n 这周末我们有客人 导游,指南 n我们看看电视节目单上有什么节目what do you want to be when you grow up growth green is the colour of life and growth guess I don't really know ,I am just gruesing guest we have guests staying thid weekend guidelet's have a look at tvguide and see what's onhand in 他的练习本忘在家里了,所以没交给老 he left his exercise book at home,so he 师 didn't hand it infather and mother wanted to go for a ride the children ,on父母想驾车出去兜风,另一方面孩子们 the other hand,wanted to stay at home and play with their 却想在家与朋友一道玩 friends和?握手刚才和你握手的那个男人是谁shake hands with wh}

我要回帖

更多关于 圣安地列斯主角声音 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信