有 开心 游戏 聪明的词语的英语故事 中英互译在线翻译 有趣的 类似于童话类

评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)英语童话故事作文带翻译
【网络综合 - 童话故事】以下是无忧考网为大家整理的英语童话故事作文带翻译的文章,希望大家能够喜欢!A wolf was almost dead with hunger. A house-dog saw him, and asked, "Friend, your irregular life will soon ruin you. "Why don't you work steadily as I do, and get your food regularly?" "I would have no objection," said the wolf, "if I could only get a place." "I will help you," said the dog. "Come with me to my master, and you shall share my work." So the wolf and the dog went to the town together.On the way the wolf saw that there was no hair around the dog's neck. He felt quite surprised, and asked him why it was like that? "Oh, it is nothing," said the dog. "Every night my master puts a collar around my neck and chains me up. You will soon get used to it." "Is that the only reason?" said the wolf. "Then good-bye to you, my friend. I would rather be free." 一只狼快要饿死了,一只狗看见后问他:“你现在的无规律的生活一定会毁掉你,为什么不像我一样稳定地干活并有规律地获得食物呢?”狼说:“如果我有个地方住,我没有意见。”狗回答说:“跟我到主人那里去,我们一起工作。”于是狼和狗一起回到了村子。 在路上,狼注意到狗的脖子上有一圈没有毛,他很奇怪地问为什么会那样。“噢,没有什么,”狗说,“我的主人每天晚上都用一条铁链子拴住我,你很快就会习惯的。”“就是因为这个原因吗?”狼说道,“那么,再见了,我的朋友,我宁愿选择自由。”寓意:自由比安乐更重要。英语短篇童话故事最好有中英文对照 2到3分钟就能讲完的.急
艺吧顶帖狗691
A Girl named lily is a merchant's daughter .her father loves her very much .but oneday something terrible happened .her mother died,and then ,her father failed in his business .lily feels very sad ,but she didn't give up .she helped his father in his business ,finally ,they lived a better life .一个叫莉莉 的女孩是一个商人的女儿.她的父亲非常爱她.但是有一天,一些可怕的事情发生了,她的母亲死了,他的父亲在生意上失败了.莉莉感到很伤心,但他没有放弃.他在她爸爸的生意上帮助他,最后,他们过上了更好的生活
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语小故事 越短越好 中英互译最好是一些关于圣诞节的短篇小故事,我要*两篇*.寓言或圣诞节
一、Christmas Day Chrisimas is the biggest festival in the western world,which people all over Christian countries celebrate .It's on the 25th day of eachDecember.Christians consider it as the birthday of Jesus Christ.But now many customs and habits are beyond religious meaning.The Christmas season begins five or six weeks before the exact holiday .There is always a shopping boom during the period.So it's really a happy season for shopper owners 汉语;圣诞节圣诞节Chrisimas是在西方世界最大的节日,这是所有基督教国家的人们庆祝了.它的eachDecember 25天的.基督徒认为,耶稣的生日Christ.But现在许多风俗和习惯都已超出了宗教meaning.The圣诞节前开始的确切是五,六个星期假日.总有一个在period.So购物潮这真是一个美好的季节业主为购物者 二、It is said that there was a goodness man went broke his domain.He lived a hard life and he has three daughters.The three daughters were being married but he didn't have money to buy dower for his daughters.On the happy Chrismas Eve three girls went to bed early.They didn't know that their father was so worried.At last the Chrismas father decided to help them .He besprinkled gold through the stack and the gold fell into the socks of the man's daughters.They lived a happy life from then on...Chrismas socks was origined by this.传说有个心地善良的没落贵族,生活非常艰难.三个女儿快要出嫁了,他为没有钱给她们买嫁妆而难过.喜庆的圣诞夜,三个姑娘早早地蜷在炕上睡觉了,剩下父亲在长吁短叹.圣诞老人决定帮助他们.他在他们家的烟囱里撒下了许多金子,落进姑娘们烤在火炉旁的长统丝袜里.从此,他们过上了幸福而快乐的生活……圣诞节的袜子就这样产生
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你可以买本书,到百度上搜吧
The Goat and the Goatherd 山羊与牧羊人 A GOATHERD had sought to bring back a stray goat to his flock. He whistled and soun the straggler paid no attention to the summons. At last t...
上 网 吧 !
Fox and cock One morning a fox sees a cock.He think,"This is my breakfast.'' He comes up to the cock and says,"I know you can sing very well.Can you sing for me?''The cock is ...
扫描下载二维码编一个英语小故事 70个单词左右急需一个英语小故事,类似童话故事的,60~70个单词左右.初一程度的,最好能有翻译,自编的.开头用“Long long ago ...”或“Once upon a time”.急用,
那年秋天娎l1
Long long ago , A prince met a
talk in Chinese ? The girl
.然后自己补中文就OK啦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 中英互译软件下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信