如何评价The allstonee Roses的新单曲All for one

163:石玫瑰(The Stone Roses):我想要被爱慕(上) - 漫然FM - 主播电台 - 网易云音乐
163:石玫瑰(The Stone Roses):我想要被爱慕(上)
漫然FM 第163期
播放:40次
介绍: 前两天The Stone Roses推出了他们重组以来的首支单曲“All for One”(《我们是一家人》),这种时隔N年的重新复活确实会让人有些兴奋,所以我决定做两期关于石玫瑰的节目。那这两期节目的上半部分,是关于“石玫瑰”的影响力的,看看都有哪些唱片受到了石玫瑰的影响。下半部分再对他们的过往来一个系统的介绍。
介绍: 前两天The Stone Roses推出了他们重组以来的首支单曲“All for One”(《我们是一家人》),这种时隔N年的重新复活确实会让人有些兴奋,所以我决定做两期关于石玫瑰的节目。那这两期节目的上半部分,是关于“石玫瑰”的影响力的,看看都有哪些唱片受到了石玫瑰的影响。下半部分再对他们的过往来一个系统的介绍。
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
网络文化经营许可证:CHARTS & TRENDS
Quicklinks
overviewby type
by ratings
by keyword
publicityNewsDeskofficial sitesmiscellaneous
Filmographies
Biographical
External Links
News for &&
Connect with IMDb
11 items from 2015
5 November
are reportedly working on new music.
The 'She Bangs the Drums' hitmaker announced two huge stadium gigs at Manchester's Etihad Stadium and a headline slot at Scotland's T in the Park festival on Monday (02.11.15) and their return is set to be accompanied by their first new studio album in more than 20 years.
A music insider told The Sun newspaper: ''New music was always the hope for
fans and now it appears they're getting their wish.
''When the band reunited in 2012 there was never any concrete plans. But now they feel everything is in place to record a new album.''
The group - which includes , , Mani and Reni - released their eponymous debut in 1989 but split after their next album '' in 1994.
Speculation of their imminent return was sparked when posters featuring the band's lemon symbol started appearing
2 November
A documentary all about the rise of Oasis is coming - and it's in the works from the team behind this year's
movie .The film will journey from the moment
joined his brother Liam's band in 1991, to releasing their debut album Definitely Maybe in 1994.According to Deadline,
will executive-produce alongside James Gay Rees.
is directing.The as-yet-untitled documentary will feature never-before-seen archive footage and insight from both Noel and Liam.Director Whitecross previously worked on , about a group of
fans trying to get tickets to see the band's
concert in 1990.Meanwhile, Noel recently ruled out Oasis headlining Glastonbury (again), simply because the festival "don't pay enough" to justify a reunion.Watch the video for Definitely Maybe's 'Live Forever' below:
2 November
to launch sales at Afm on film about iconic UK band.Iconic UK band Oasis are to be the subject of a new documentary produced by
producer James Gay Rees of
and executive-produced by
director . director
will direct the feature, which
will launch at Afm.Also producing are
for Mint Pictures () and
for Nemperor ().Financing will come from Lorton Entertainment Limited, founded by , while newly launched Lorton Distribution will handledistribution in the UK.According to the production, the filmmakers have been given “unprecendented” access to the band and unseen archive footage and the film will include candid insight from the famously stormy brothers Noel and .The film is understood to chart the journey from the moment in 1991 when Noel joined his brother Liam’s Manchester-based band. Three
- andreas. (Andreas Wiseman)
19 October
Two strong British programmes are running at top Mexican film festivals this month.Mexico City documentary festival Docs Df (Oct 15-24) hosts the second leg of the Docunexion programme that British Council is running in partnership with Imcine, Sheffield Doc/Fest, Docs Df and Ambulante. This training and mentorship initiative for emerging documentary makers from the UK and Mexico is delivered as part of the 2015 UK-Mexico year of exchange.,
from the UK will give further dedicated development support to participants alongside three Mexican mentors. The programme culminates in a pitching session in front of international decision makers., programming director at Sheffield Doc/Fest, and Britdoc Foundation’s
will attend as jury members alongside
who will deliver a masterclass to accompany screenings of his films The Great Rock ‘n’ Roll Swindle,
and .The programme
25 September
Streetwear fashion label Bench has teamed up with chart topping singer songwriter
to launch #LoveMyHood. This is a campaign to encourage artists, bloggers, and other social and online gurus to provide cultural guides to their cities, to celebrate and give recognition to the local influences which impact and help shape the work that they create. To celebrate Bench’s new 2015 Autumn/ collection, they have worked with Jess to put together the above video for her to give an insight and thanks to her own hometown of London. It is a chance for her to honour her own surroundings and salute the differing moods and areas of the city.Readers are also being given the chance to enter a competition to win 2x VIP tickets to see Jess’ gig at The Round House in London on 4th November, including travel and accommodation for 3 nights, £300 spending money, and an
- Dan Powell
8 September
It's 10 years since cameras started rolling on ' seminal This Is England and now the award-winning saga is about to draw to a close, with
launching on
this Sunday.The Berlin Wall and
have fallen, tie-dye and bowl cuts are in vogue and there's plenty of sex, drugs and all-night raves - but This Is England's final TV outing also explores how old friends grow apart over time."This series, as it unfolds, we start to look at the summer of love - and the drugs become more serious," says Meadows. "Things start to change - for the better for some, and for the worse for others."For the cast,
brings to an end an epic journey they never expected to embark upon. "I don't think any of us ever thought that we'd do any sort
3 September
Hot weather or not, there's something about the summer that seems to reduce the television landscape to a barren desert. But with autumn comes an influx of TV gems - both new series and familiar favourites.These are just a few we recommend - and check back tomorrow for part two of our autumn 2015 TV guide, with even more terrific telly.1.
- ' searing saga draws to a close, as we dip into the lives of Lol (), Woody () and Shaun () one last time. Picking up two years after the last instalment, there'll be heartbreak and hilarity as the gang embrace rave culture and the , and face an uncertain future. Begins September 13 at 9pm on .2.
returns for his second series as the enigmatic Time Lord, with
3 September
Hot weather or not, there's something about the summer that seems to reduce the television landscape to a barren desert. But with autumn comes an influx of TV gems - both new series and familiar favourites.These are just a few we recommend - and check back tomorrow for part two of our autumn 2015 TV guide, with even more terrific telly.1.
- ' searing saga draws to a close, as we dip into the lives of Lol (), Woody () and Shaun () one last time. Picking up two years after the last instalment, there'll be heartbreak and hilarity as the gang embrace rave culture and the , and face an uncertain future. Begins September 13 at 9pm on .2.
returns for his second series as the enigmatic Time Lord, with
"Don't have to explain myself to you / I don't give two f**ks about your review" said
with The Jam on 'The Modern World' back in 1977, so I don't think he'll be all that bothered by what I say about his band or this documentary.He doesn't have to worry either way. Screened in the city ahead of its broadcast on Sky Arts next week, The Jam: About The Young Idea is a fine documentary that can reel in movie fans who hadn't necessarily surrendered to the beat of Weller,
before.Riding on the back of a new photo exhibition of the band, the film is directed with economy and style by , one of the men behind the remarkable Beatles Anthology series from the mid-1990s.About The Young Idea mixes up archive live footage, new conversations with the band and
is set to make an unlikely comeback to 's
when the programme returns next week. singer made a memorable sweary appearance on the series back in the 1990s, in which his language was so bad it forced
to pre-record all future shows.According to The Sun, Evans himself had to convince concerned
bosses of the booking, and overturned a ban on Ryder appearing on the station.The singer is the latest name to be added to the special 20th anniversary show, joining the likes of fellow '90s musicians
and Blur.Mani from the
will also appear.The return of
(live that is, so be warned) airs on Friday, June 12 at 9pm on . Watch a promo below:
Seeing the former Apprentice duo on shows such as Nick and Margaret: The Trouble with Our Trains makes you wonder whether
brought out the best in themIf I had three wishes, they would all involve getting
to stop making television programmes together. Every time they do it, they diminish what made them so great on . Whatever comes afterwards is simply a disappointing follow-up. It’s The Hangover 2. It’s the
reunion. It’s the American version of The Returned, but even worse because now the only characters are two furious old people who wander around telling everyone what a disgrace they are.Alas, they’re back again tonight, fronting Nick and Margaret: The Trouble with Our Trains. It’s a show where, accompanied by familiar Apprentice-style plinky-plonk music, Hewer and Mountford peer and sneer at a gigantic and
- Stuart Heritage
11 items from 2015
, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb onThe Stone Roses的《One Love》 歌词_百度知道
The Stone Roses的《One Love》 歌词
提问者采纳
oh yeahIn one love: Turns Into StoneMassive Attack - One Love(s not the everyday you find the woman of your dreamsWho will always be there no matter how bad things seemsEver so faithful ever so sureNo man could ever ask for moreI believe in one loveI believe in one love, williams)It&#39歌曲名.com/song/" target="_blank">ll always be togetherSome men have one love, oh girlI believe in one loveI believe, prove they have charmThey say don&#39:One Love歌手, vowles, in one loveI do://music, two and three loveFour and five and six loveBut I believe in one loveI believe in one loveSome men don&#39,s you I love and not anotherAnd I know our love will last foreverYou I love and not anotherAnd I know we&#39://t lay your eggs in one basketIf the basket should fall all your eggs&#39;t feel secureUnless they have a woman on each armThey have to play the field.ll be brokenBut I believe in one loveI believe in one loveOh girl I believe in one loveI believe in one loveOh girlIt&#39, I doIn one loveI doIn one loveI believe in one love, girl.<a href="http, in one loveIn one love, I do, in one love.baidu:The Stone Roses专辑:The Stone Roses
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The Stone Roses All For One 试听版
此视频由 音悦台 提供 已有0人喜欢此视频,我也来为该视频作为鼓励吧!
& & 当前播放模式:
The Stone Roses - All For One (Official Audio)}

我要回帖

更多关于 stone roses 的文章