mom is just wow momupside

WOW is my MOM upside down.
WOW is my MOM upside down.
[entries||]
[07&Feb&2005|09:24pm]
#3 RelationshipsBecome wise by w hang out with fools and watch your life fall to pieces. -Proverbs 13:20A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity
-Proverbs 18:24You are better off to have a friend than to be alone, because then you will get more enjoyment out of what you earn. If you fall, your friend can help you up. But if you fall without having a friend nearby, you are really in trouble. -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend. -Proverbs 27:17
Before you continue the following lesson ask yourself these two questions.Who are my friends who help me on my Christian walk?Who are my friends who hinder my Christian walk?1 What is the result of having a relationship with a wise person?2 What is the result of having a relationship with a fool?3 How could you find more friends who will help you on your walk?4 Why is having wise friends so important?
5 Do you think that you are a hindrance or a help in your closest friends Christian walks?
See you next week same place same time!!!
[31&Jan&2005|09:29pm]
#2 Letting Go of Fear! As High School Students we all have to deal with Fear, whether its a fear of failing a test or the fear of rejection. Fear can be a tremendous barrier keeping us from doing many things like standing up for whats right or even sharing your faith in school. God tells us not to be afraid because we have him watching over us every day as it says in psalm 23:4 , and in deuteronomy 31:8. With God walking beside us and going before us what do we have to fear? Fear comes from Hate, Jealousy, and worry, and in turn Fear brings more Hate, Jealousy, and Worry. As you can see this is an awful chain but Don't worry with God's help we can break it.
Before you continue the following lesson ask yourself these two questions.Do I find myself struck with Fear at times?Do I often Fear about my future?1 What is your biggest Fear?2 The best way to get rid of fear is to show someone your fear and let them help you through it, is there any one you trust enough to show your fear to?3 Do you believe God is in control of the things that happen around you, and that he will watch over you like the verses said?4 Trusting God (like we talked about last week) ,and letting go of Fear go hand in hand, do you trust God enough to go and do whatever he says at this point in your life?
5 Do you think your Fears hold you back from standing up for what you believe in, and sharing your faith with others?See you next week same place same time!!!
[31&Jan&2005|09:10pm]
indescribable
#1 Who Do You Trust?As a Christ follower, you have made a decision to offer yourself to God you no longer exist to find your own way, but rather to fulfill the destiny God has for you. To believe in God and give Him the Steering wheel of your life is called FAITH when you say, “I have faith in God” you are saying that you believe God is who He claims to be. You trust Him with your life!Before you read the following passage ask yourself these two questions.Do I trust God with my heart?Do I trust God with my dreams?-Read the following story-(Genesis 22:1-19)1 Is there anyone in your life that you trust without a doubt? What makes them trustworthy?2 You read the story of Abraham and Isaac. What initial question did this story spark?3 Do you find it hard to trust people? What about God? Why?4 Abraham trusted God with the one thing he cherished the most…his son. Some things are easy to commit to God, but there is always that one area of our heart we do not want to trust God with. What is holding you back?
5 Did Abraham trust God with his dreamsSee you next week same place same time!!!
[27&Jan&2005|08:50pm]
today is the dayday that i say say all that ive got to say you never know the dissmaydismay i feel when your away away for me me that was all you need needed what we came for and when went from me now your gone gone from this place we stayed stay with me maybe youll see see where i am coming from from the depths of my heart its time time to belive belive in the power power of my mind mind over matter they all would shout shout as i cry my heart out out it came in tears tears of blood blood spilled down my face like a stream stream i once knew a long time ago
[27&Jan&2005|10:54am]
YEA THATS ME
thi sis boring cause kelly is soo mad at me and i have no reason why this sux any way shes totaly ignoring me for some reason and now shesreading this and who knows what shell say tome a bout it but i know she is mad at me even though she wont admit it now shes just staing at it with he rmouth open and the she closed it wow i just got backfrom the abthroom and it feels great to have an empty bladder any way maybe kelly will talk to me now?.......................she says its not true ee WAIT MAYBE KELLY IS JUST MORE UPSET THAN USUAL BC THE FACT THATY HER AND HER BOYFRIEND OF OVER A YEAR BROKE UP WITH HER HASNT HIT HER UNTIL JUST RECENLT,Y MAYBE I SHOULD COMFORT HER INSTEAD OF MAKING THINGS UP.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MAYBEYOU SHOULDNT ALWAYS GIVE ME THAT EWWW LOOK YOU GIVE ME (HUG) O K WE MADE UP AND ITS BETTER NOW SO IM GUNNA PRESS THE UP DATE BUTTON NOW.................HAHAHA FOOLED YOU YOU THAT I WAS NO BUT SERIOUSLY I AM NOW
[26&Jan&2005|03:50pm]
what the heck is that
wow im home and ive had a ok day and i undersatnd i should of put an instead of a but who cares???
[25&Jan&2005|11:09pm]
cause i have to pee
Wow im sitting writing this to inform the world i have to pee really bad like im thinkin about goin here right now but thats gross and whats up with th eword tatas who calls boobs tatas anyway??? a loser thats who a loser named alone yea im talkin to you ...oh wait...Im Alone:(
[25&Jan&2005|10:50pm]
by an old man
wow look mommy i have a live journal lik eevery one else... great now people all over the world will see how bad i spell..anywho im here and your gunna deal with it or leave but id rather you deal with it deep inside but im to insicure to deal with it wait im confused any way do you like my dog...cause i hate him. i feel fine i guess as good as anyone could who just went through what i went through...an dno not a rectal exam if thats what ur thinking and i know you were so yea here i am and i hope that we can be friends...maybe...just not you ralph...cause i dont lik eskippy peanut butter but i know somone who you should meet...i think we all know who im talking about
navigation
most recent entries}

我要回帖

更多关于 mom is my bitch漫画 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信