steam打开慢解决办法steam提示OpenGL GLX错误怎么解决

OpenGL not using direct rendering
What do I do if OpenGL is not using direct rendering?
OpenGL allows for different methods of handling sending rendering commands. &Direct rendering is often faster and more desirable, so the Linux Steam client checks to see which mode OpenGL is running in when it starts. &If it sees that OpenGL is running indirectly it will display a warning to let you know that you may want to change your configuration to allow it to run directly and thus usually with better performance. &There are a few reasons why OpenGL may not be able to use direct rendering:
If you are running over a remote connection. &In this case it is required to use indirect rendering.
If your OpenGL binaries or driver are misconfigured, for example if your 32-bit and 64-bit OpenGL libraries are incorrectly set up. &This can happen if you have switched between compatibility and native OpenGL libraries, or if an installation or driver update failed or applied itself improperly. &
In order to test whether this is an issue on your system you'll need to open a terminal window and locate the 32-bit version of glxinfo. &When you run glxinfo the first few lines will say whether direct rendering is supported or not. &glxinfo may also print warnings which might relate to the problem, such as a driver version mismatch. &As Steam is a 32-bit binary it is important to make sure you're running the 32-bit glxinfo when you do this to match how Steam uses OpenGL. &If you do not have a 32-bit glxinfo you can install the mesa-utils:i386 package.
Another way to gather useful diagnostic info is to find glxinfo and see what it will load. &You can use 'which glxinfo' to find your glxinfo binary and then 'ldd glxinfo' to determine which OpenGL libraries will be loaded for it (this is also a way to distinguish a 32-bit glxinfo from a 64-bit one). &Check the dependency list to see what libGL.so and driver binaries are being used and this may show mismatches or unexpected dependencies which could shed light on why OpenGL is not running in direct rendering mode.
Finally, setting the environment variable LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose can help diagnose OpenGL issues, so that output may give some clues.
On some systems your user must be part of the 'video' group. &If there is a video group and you are not a member try joining the group, logging out and logging back in and see if that helps.
Uninstalling and reinstalling your video driver is one way to try and get a fresh configuration and may correct problems such as version mismatches between kernel and user components.
Problem with Steam?为什么我玩不了CS1.6,每次打开CS-SEX然后进入游戏都说什么注入游戏错误??有没有什么解决办法??_百度知道
为什么我玩不了CS1.6,每次打开CS-SEX然后进入游戏都说什么注入游戏错误??有没有什么解决办法??
我有更好的答案
sXe出现问题的检查操作:1.关闭CD,不要同时开启CD。 2.确认CS客户端版本,安装干净无毒的CS版本。 3.如果已经安装sXe客户端,请正确卸载,并重新安装一次,或使用最新版。 4.请确定显卡驱动版本,建议使用nVidia、ATI、intel提供的官方驱动版本。5.不推荐使用win98、win2003和win2000server版本的系统,推荐使用XP和2000专业版。6.确定你下载的是最新版本sXe客户端,要不是最新版本的话可以到 www.下载当日最新版本的sXe客户端.sXe出现注入问题处理方法:1.更换游戏版本,经测试CS 可以正常使用,请有问题的玩家去下载。2.sXe运行后会注入式检测客户端文件 如Core.dll hw.dll steamclient.dll sw.dll 等文件,请在打开CS之前请暂时关闭防火墙杀毒软件等3.检查显卡驱动版本,使用nVidia、AT...
看到出现英文选第一个即可!后面是选则自己的角色!有动画!!可以根据动画选择自己的角色!1
重新下个?``
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
进入游戏的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Steam for Linux
Topic Details
Error - OpenGL GLX context is not using direct rendering
When I start the Steam client I get the following error:OpenGL GLX context is not using direct rendering, which may cause performance problems.For more information visit Is this a known problem? If yes, please point me to a solution. If no, I'll provide more details. Amnesia TDD works great on my system, so perhaps it's one of those problems with 32-bit Steam running on 64-bit OS? The Steam support article on the subject was not helpful to me.Basic info is:Fedora 18 defaultAMD HD3650 Mobility RadeonCatalyst 13.1Terminal return:steamCouldn't find dpkg, please update steamdeps for your distribution.Running Steam on fedora 18 64-bitSTEAM_RUNTIME is enabled automatically[ 21:01:12] Startup - updater built Mar 25 :41Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(_client)libGL error: failed to load driver: swrastlibGL error: Try again with LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose for more details.Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(_client)[ 21:01:12] Verifying installation...[ 21:01:12] Verification completeunlinked 0 orphaned pipes(steam:6692): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: &adwaita&,(steam:6692): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: &adwaita&,/usr/share/themes/Adwaita/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:1137: error: unexpected identifier `direction', expected character `}'Gtk-Message: Failed to load module &pk-gtk-module&Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(_client)Fontconfig warning: &/etc/fonts/conf.d/69-gnu-free-serif.conf&, line 24: unknown element &langset&libGL error: failed to load driver: swrastlibGL error: Try again with LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose for more details.[:WARNING:proxy_service.cc(646)] PAC support disabled because there is no system implementation/home/buildbot/buildslave_steam/steam_rel_client_ubuntu12_linux/build/src/vgui2/src/surface_linux.cpp (1912) : Assertion Failed: X context is not using direct rendering. Unfasten your seatbelt...Assert( Assertion Failed: X context is not using direct rendering. Unfasten your seatbelt... ):/home/buildbot/buildslave_steam/steam_rel_client_ubuntu12_linux/build/src/vgui2/src/surface_linux.cpp:1912Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(_client)Error: OpenGL GLX context is not using direct rendering, which may cause performance problems.For more information visit Uploading dump (out-of-process) [proxy '']/tmp/dumps/assert_13_1.dmpInstalling breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(_client)Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(_client)Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(_client)Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(_client)Generating new string page texture 2: 48x256, total string texture memory is 49.15 KBGenerating new string page texture 3: 256x256, total string texture memory is 311.30 KBInstalling breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(_client)Finished uploading minidump (out-of-process): success = yesresponse: CrashID=bp-fd5d7f80--a0a1-2b9be2130329Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(_client)Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(_client)Adding license for package 0Adding license for package 1451Adding license for package 16549Adding license for package 18898roaming config store loaded successfully - 368 bytes.migrating temporary roaming config storeExecCommandLine: &/home/ttt/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/steam&Generating new string page texture 69: 128x256, total string texture memory is 442.37 KBGenerating new string page texture 70: 128x256, total string texture memory is 131.07 KBGenerating new string page texture 71: 32x256, total string texture memory is 475.14 KBGenerating new string page texture 72: 64x256, total string texture memory is 540.67 KBGenerating new string page texture 82: 16x256, total string texture memory is 557.06 KBSystem startup time: 12.77 secondslibGL error: failed to load driver: swrastlibGL error: Try again with LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose for more details.Running Steam on fedora 18 64-bitSTEAM_RUNTIME has been set by the user to: /home/ttt/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/steam-runtimeExecCommandLine: &/home/ttt/.steam/root/ubuntu12_32/steam steam://open/driverhelperready&ExecSteamURL: &steam://open/driverhelperready&
3 Apr, 2013 @ 2:17am
Showing - of
Your driver isn't configured properly. In terminal, type sudo aticonfig --initial. Restart your PC. Sometimes you have to do this because a kernel update breaks the driver configuration (happened to me on Ubuntu a few times).If that doesn't work, you will have to reinstall the driver. Also execute sudo aticonfig --initial afterwards. All done again. Same error.
Can you give more info on why the support article was not helpful?
Did you follow its steps?
Is there something we could add there that would have helped? The article is aimed towards people who are more savvy. I'm stuck as soon as
and locate the 32-bit version of glxinfoSecond - yum search says the mesa-utils:i386 package does not exist.
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 29 Mar, 2013 @ 1:14pmPosts: 52
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website如何解决ubuntu64位无法运行steam的问题_百度知道
如何解决ubuntu64位无法运行steam的问题
提问者采纳
d&#47、如果执行了前面的步骤还不行.so、之后在里面加入两行内容&#47、首先解决方法1;ld;5;lib32/lib&#47、之后就可以开心的玩steam.conf2、之后执行下面的命令sudo ldconfig4;usr&#47.conf,在输入下面的sudo apt-get install –reinstall libgl1-mesa-i386-linux-gnu/usr/etc&#47,打开终端
ctrl+alt+t
输入下面的代码sudo gedit /mesa3
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
steam的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 steam打开慢解决办法 的文章