UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草信仰力
坠落地图下载|Fallen L4D2|日本作者制作的创意玩法地图
地图名:坠落
英文名:Fallen L4D2
文件名:fallen.vpk
关卡数:5/5
地图介绍:(埃拉分享)
一代经典地图《堕とされて》在历经三年的蛰伏,终于再次与大家见面啦!
初看上去,《堕とされて》的第一关似乎只是很普通的城市地图,但是从第二关开始,从你遥仰那直抵山巅的高塔的那一刻(见配图2),你会开始体会到这张图与茫茫第三方图海最大的不同——高度。
在这张地图中,你可以体验到绝壁攀爬的忐忑,深涧栈道的惊险,跌落高崖时的刺激,以及失重漂浮的趣味。这张图的高度感并不仅仅在于极限落差的高塔与悬崖,即使是占了路程绝大部分的行进路线也是充满着高低差的梯子、楼梯与斜面。整张地图的立体风格非常强,甚至对于部分关卡,在垂直面的行进距离要比水平面上的路线还要长。
与其他一些高度差巨大的地图不同的是,本图并不依靠载具来度过高度差,整个流程都需要您亲自行走在跌落的边缘,令人不得不保持全神贯注。危机感与刺激感并存,动感十足的流程设计,还有各种充满趣味性的小环节,令人游戏过后不禁产生酣畅淋漓之感.
故事讲述的是在灾难发生后,CEDA划出的4个安全点一如既往的全灭,幸存者们只好向日本矢场伊(虚构)附近的美军基地寻求帮助。但军队尚未完成撤离就已经被病毒所感染,你们需要一路与丧尸大军作战,为自己争取每一块立足之地。从遍布丧尸的城市离开,穿越基地外围防线,经过山体内的地下城市,爬上令人瑟瑟发抖的高塔,在山涧栈道上与坦克战斗,鼓起勇气跳下深不见底的悬崖,再坐上小火车一路向上,最终从类似风洞的排气道打电话等待营救。
地图整体难度适中,不过对于挂边帝来说会很难办。请切记队伍不要散开太远,以方便救援。一代的时候支持对抗模式,不知道二代会不会继续卡发支持对抗的后续版本
下载地址:
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限60积分3060精华0UID帖子金钱1732 威望0
Lv.6, 积分 3060, 距离下一级还需 1940 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草信仰力
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限50积分1884精华0UID5460271帖子金钱2443 威望0
Lv.5, 积分 1884, 距离下一级还需 616 积分
UID5460271帖子威望0 多玩草10 草信仰力
这是一张神级地图,非常有趣并且不困难,地图长度刚好,其中很多亮点,我求生玩了这么久,这是我唯一佩服的一张合作图!
【外部图片】
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限20积分36精华0UID帖子金钱6 威望0
Lv.2, 积分 36, 距离下一级还需 14 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草信仰力
顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶
欧美范er丶
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限80积分10108精华0UID帖子金钱14497 威望1
Lv.8, 积分 10108, 距离下一级还需 9892 积分
UID帖子威望1 多玩草50 草信仰力
真心很不错的!!
需要金钱:1100
Powered by
手机盒子客户端点击或扫描下载Fairfield Fallen (Left 4 Dead 2) - GameMaps
New GameMaps in development!
We are working hard to bring you the best experience possible with our upcoming relaunch!
You can help fund the relaunch by
VIP Goal Progress:
Top Donator:
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead 2 is a single-player and multiplayer co-operative survival horror FPS game.
& Cookies are disabled. Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser settings for this site to work properly. &
& Cookies for this site are not being saved. Make sure cookies for this site are not blocked by your browser or a firewall. &
Environment
Difficulty
Player Mode
Time of day
More Options
Today's Top Maps
Death Island_reworked
Reworked entire campaign. G item collection, puzzles, st...
Reworked by the original author, me, goanna.
This is a remake of my first campaign (now named as &Raccoon City Nemesis Old...
Update 1.4
Added survivor dialogues, bugs fixed, design improved. See change ...
Hello People!
This is my custom mini L4D2 co-op campaign and I would love it...
The storyline offer new setting of Borden city, struggling to survive in an e...
Helm's Deep Reborn version 23
Defend the great fortress of Rohan and survive...
This was designed as an Single Player experience in mind.
Players who are str...
Hungry for more screenshots? Want them in HD? Go to bit.ly/1xAty4k
The Hive ...
Exactly what the title says, it's Cold Stream at night time. This is just a r...
Today's Top Left 4 Dead 2
Death Island_reworked
Reworked entire campaign. G item collection, puzzles, st...
Reworked by the original author, me, goanna.
This is a remake of my first campaign (now named as &Raccoon City Nemesis Old...
Update 1.4
Added survivor dialogues, bugs fixed, design improved. See change ...
Hello People!
This is my custom mini L4D2 co-op campaign and I would love it...
The storyline offer new setting of Borden city, struggling to survive in an e...
Adds missing textures and models. These files came in with the first revision...
Helm's Deep Reborn version 23
Defend the great fortress of Rohan and survive...
This is a vscripts driven mod
This mod doesn't support any addon maps
This mo...
Exactly what the title says, it's Cold Stream at night time. This is just a r...
Fairfield Fallen
Embed / BBCode
Embed Code (websites)
BBCode (forums)
Write a Comment
Wow, that was pretty damn fun. However, it was WAY to long for my liking. There were a lot of botnav errors, bots not going into the elevator unless I push them and bots trying to go paths that you blocked off. Other than that it was pretty fun. I liked how you brought back the lighthouse survival map and associated it into a campaign. Pretty damn neat. I guess your revamps to the campaigns make them slightly harder having less supplies and different routes and such, I found them rather simple honestly. Oh, and bots also fall off ladders ALLOT a bit annoying.
Unplayable
Nothing works,you can only get so far then the game either glitches up or crashes.
Reviews Only
Wow, that was pretty damn fun. However, it was WAY to long for my liking. There were a lot of botnav errors, bots not going into the elevator unless I push them and bots trying to go paths that you blocked off. Other than that it was pretty fun. I liked how you brought back the lighthouse survival map and associated it into a campaign. Pretty damn neat. I guess your revamps to the campaigns make them slightly harder having less supplies and different routes and such, I found them rather simple honestly. Oh, and bots also fall off ladders ALLOT a bit annoying.
Unplayable
Nothing works,you can only get so far then the game either glitches up or crashes.
Mostly up, little down
*great series of maps
*exception is on the Death Toll Church finale event where the bitten guy rings the church bell and the survivors get mobbed for a while. The guy will turn into a special infected, and the bells stop, but when you open the door, sometimes you can't walk through and you have to restart the level, doesn't always happen.
*some pathing issues, especially with bots
*very challenging, def not for non&pro& L4D players
*anyone bitching about &not enough guns /ammo /health& needs to keep in mind how much of this there would realistically BE in the zombie apoc. and how easily it would be to just happen on someone's stash, or dropped bag of whatever
-A series I always wanted
-Very Challenging
-A lot of improvements
-Good for Pros
-Few First aids
-Rare weapons
-Cant finish this campaign in hard/expert mode
A good series but need some improvements.
Can I take a request
Can you do some custom map series too!!!
- The idea
- Everything else
This map is so flawed I don't know where to begin. There are little to no supplies, too many gas/propane/oxygen tanks everywhere, no kits in safe rooms, hardly any weapons anywhere (yet I found 3 grenade launchers and 2 M60 at the exact same spot), zombies spawn in plain sight and/or right behind you, path finding is completely screwed up IN ORIGINAL AREAS OF THE ORIGINAL MAP, i.e. CIs walk in circles, get stuck in seemingly nothing, run away to walk a circle around a car 15 meters ahead before attacking you... uncommon infected are also stupid. I mean, clowns in the hospital? Just, no.
And of course THE main problem: the 'randomized pathing' does not mean 'randomized pathing'. It means '70% chance of having the two only paths blocked off at the same time so you need to restart'. It's absolutely unbearable to have to constantly vote 'restart chapter' just because the mapper didn't take the time to ensure there would always be one free path.
And the 'additions' just to justify a different path (i.e. ladders in the hospital's elevator shafts, concrete wall in the middle of a catwalk, etc.) are idiotic, not inventive, not interesting, just plainly idiotic.
On the No Mercy finale, I opened a door on top of the staircase and instantly three different musics started overlapping each other and playing at the same time while an endless horde came from the roof, where the chopper already was. I tried, I really did, but I stopped playing after having to restart Crash Course 1 for the fourth time.
Just unplayable. Which is sad, because I really love the idea of a long, 'endurance' campaign with persistent everything. I could even stand all the other flaws if it weren't for the broken pathing and blocked paths.
Back to all feedback
Show more reviews (5/11)
Copyright & All rights reserved查询网址:/shijieditu/54698/
当前位置:
& 衣阿华州-Fairfield_80地图
上一张:下一张:美国地图查询说明:1.点击图片可以查看原图高清版大图。2.衣阿华州-Fairfield_80地图下载说明:鼠标移动到地图上方,右键->图片另存为->选择保存的路径;此地图下载地址是http://map.tqybw.net/shijieditu/country/picture/54698.jpg3.地图信息,长度:1023 & 宽度:1590 & 文件大小:495.43 KB & 图片类型: JPG;4.通过按键盘 ← 看上一张地图:伯利兹城市地图; 键盘 → 看下一张地图:古巴地图
其它美国地图查阅}

我要回帖

更多关于 carplay 第三方地图 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信