求大神解答这是什么歌:C喂me C喂me,一个女生唱的,嗓子略哑

求一首歌女生唱的歌词是 喂阿油脑 喂阿油脑 喂阿油脑_百度知道
该问题可能描述不清,建议你
求一首歌女生唱的歌词是 喂阿油脑 喂阿油脑 喂阿油脑
我有更好的答案
Hurt - Lauren SilvaYou like get cutAnd never healsThe more I bleedThe less I feelIt send your touch the perfect drugI keeps me here and leads me knowIt is loveWhy does it hurt so badI think you knowWhy does it take more than I haveI found an angel spot and lift you upLaid you on the cloudWhy does it hurt?I'm lying here cover the tearsThe scars are try to hide remind me I don't feelI close my eyes the feel's aroundI'm crying now but you just let me drownIt is loveWhy does it hurt so badI think you knowWhy does it take more than I haveI found an angel spot and lift you upLaid you on the cloudWhy does it hurt?What do you want for me?What do you need this hard way?somehow my block to not this loveI know you do it take take takeIt is loveWhy does it hurt so badI think you knowWhy does it take more than I haveI found an angel spot and lift you upLaid you on the cloudWhy does it hurt?No no no no wowIt is loveWhy does it hurt so badI think you knowWhy does it take more than I haveI found an angel spot and lift you upLaid you on the cloudWhy does it hurt?You like get cutAnd never healsThe more I bleedThe less I feel
采纳率:81%
alan walker的fade,你说的歌词应该是where are you now(你现在在哪)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。44,746被浏览1,468,687分享邀请回答weixin.qq.com/r/P0R2bsnEwpS9rY0N9xEt (二维码自动识别)2.4K282 条评论分享收藏感谢收起7.6K599 条评论分享收藏感谢收起}

我要回帖

更多关于 eyes on me 歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信