dnf成就任务完成券下列任务

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
根据所给材料 完成下列任务Do you want some new clothes?Come and buy your clothes at Mark's Clothes Store!We (1)____________ T-shirts,pents,sweaters and more at very good prices!Anybody can afford them!Come and see for yourself!1.请根据语境在(1)处横线上填入一个适当的单词:______________2.根据材料信息完成句子,每空一词The prices of the ____________ __________and the are the same(相同的)3.What does the store sell?_____________________4.What color shorts does the store have?_______________________5.How much are two pairs of socks and one green T-shirt?_______________________bags:red $10 white $12 Black $8 pents:black $22 blue $18 green $16 sweaters:yellow $28 blue $31 socks:没颜色 $3 hats:没颜色 $13 T-shirts:white $15 green $9 shorts:all colors $12
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.sell2.The prices of the white bag and the shorts are the same(相同的)3.The store sells bags,pents,sweaters,socks,hats,T-shirts and shorts.4.the store has all colors of shorts.5.$15
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】根据短文内容,完成下列任务。 Andy lives in Sun City wi...
根据短文内容,完成下列任务。Andy lives in Sun City with his parents. He is fourteen. He has short blonde hair. Andy’s mother is a shop assistant in a market. Andy often helps his mother after school. Some boys often play near the market. They all have nice bikes. (A) So Ben wants a bike like theirs.Last weekend, Andy went to help his mother as usual. On the way to the market, he saw those boys run down an old man with their bikes. The old man lay on the ground and couldn’t move, but the boys ran away. (B) 安迪过去帮忙,把老人送到了医院。In the hospital, the old man gave Andy a magic book. He told Andy to take it home, open the book and make a wish. He did as the old man said.Do you know what Andy’s wish was and do you think his wish came true?任务一:翻译句子。1.将划线部分(A)处翻译成汉语。________________________________________________________________2.将划线部分(B)处翻译成英语。________________________________________________________________任务二:选择填空。3.The underlined phrase “run down” means “___________” in Chinese.A. 推倒B. 撞到C. 摔倒D. 跌倒任务三:回答问题。4.Where does Andy’s mother work? ________________________________________________________________5. What did the old man give Andy? ________________________________________________________________ 
1.所以安迪想要一辆和他们一样的自行车。
2.Andy went to help and took the old man to the hospital.
4.In a market.
5.A magic book
试题分析:短文大意:安迪和他的父母住在太阳城。安迪的母亲是一个市场的店员。安迪经常在放学后帮助他妈妈。一些男孩经常在市场附近玩。...
考点分析:
考点1:阅读表达
&阅读表达是阅读理解题的一部分,它是近年来出现的新题型,它要求学生在阅读文章后对文章中的某些内容或整篇文章做出概括,是一种读写结合题,所以大家在做这类题时首先要弄清完成的是什么任务,然后有的放矢地去阅读,最后进行归纳与总结. 一般任务型阅读的题型多为细节题,好的方法是先看问题,然后带着问题读文,把细节画出来,还有一种题型是归纳题,它又分两类.一类是段落性的,一类是概括中心内容(全文性)这种较难,不过是有方法的.都是要通读全文,至少3遍. &
任务型阅读理解题型的特征和一般解题方法 : &
& &第一步:认真阅读试题背景,了解阅读材料的背景、话题或主题,确保解题时不脱离阅读的主题和正确思维的主线索。
& &第二步:仔细阅读题目,找出不同人物的不同要求,并在关键词下划线,以便有利于为第三步的的顺利解题创造良好的和必要的条件。 & & &第三:对照题目的要求,从A、B、C、D、E和F六个备选项中选出符合以上要求的对应条件。有时,我们只要顺着关键词的线索就能轻松找到正确的答案。例如,有一篇有关体育题材的任务型阅读理解的题目要求中涉及到姚明的NBA生涯,考生只要在备选项中找到”姚明”这个关键词,不用阅读整个题目和备选项就能轻松找到正确的答案。但是,在大多数情况下,还要从提出的若干备选项选择符合条件中的内容。同学们需要根据具体的情况灵活地选择解踢方式,跳读、扫读还是细读。在此,特别提醒各位同学:选项中肯定有一项是多余选项。 &第四步:快速对照“要求”和“条件”这一主要线索通读一遍,做到万无一失,提高答题的准确率,增强应试的信心。
& 阅读表达题步骤和技巧 &
& &1.认真审题,读懂题意。由于题目要求形式多样,在同一篇阅读材料中会要求完成不同的任务,因此解题前要先明确任务,做到心中有数。 & &2.快速阅读,掌握大意。在做题时要快速扫视一下文章的大意,然后结合前面的题目的要求,大致明白所要完成的任务。
& &3.细读题目,完成任务。在明白题意和文章意思的基础上,仔细阅读后面的题目要求,在原文中找出问题题干所包括的信息部分,这样就可以快速准确地抓住有效信息,确保答题的准确性。如果是根据英文释义写单词的题,则一定要确保所填的单词来源于原文,切不可脱离原文,随意发挥。
& &4.复读文章,核实任务。在初步完成所要求的任务以后,学生必须再仔细阅读所提供的短文,结合题意、文章和文后提供的任务信息、认真核实任务以保证答题正确。 &&
& &5.注意读写结合。任务型阅读不仅考查学生阅读理解层面的能力,更加注重考查学生“写”的能力。若是写单词,则要注意拼写正确,词形、词性有无变化,是否需要大写;若所要完成的是短语或句子成分,则需谨慎对待,依据所给题干分析要完成的是什么句子成分,需用什么样的表达方式,不可简单草率地将文中信息直接挪用。
& &总之,阅读理解不同于传统的阅读理解,它介于阅读理解与写作之间,教师应该适应新课改的要求,掌握阅读理解的特点,加强学生阅读能力的培养。
相关试题推荐
以下是某校的校规,请根据内容按四个不同场所归类,并将其序号填入下面相应的横线上。每一横线只能填一个序号:A. You must not draw on the blackboard.B. You must return the books in time.C. You must not step the grass.D. You must put back the books after you have read them.E. You must not talk to drivers when the bus is moving.F. You must clean the classroom every day.G. You must not jump the queue when you wait in line for the bus.H. You must put away the balls after you have used them.请你按照以上校规,用英文为自己学校制订一条合理的校规:1._________________________________________________________________ 
Two little children come to a big city. Their names are Mike and Bob. They live with their father and mother. Their family is very rich. They have a driver and lots of servants. Mike and Bob are going to a new school. Their father says to them, “Mike and Bob, don’t say we are rich at school.” So they go to school. Their teacher says, “Hi, boys and girls. Today we write a composition about your family. “ So all the children write something about their families. This is Mike’s composition. “My name is Mike. My family is poor. My father and my mother are poor. Our driver is very poor and all the servants are very poor. “
阅读短文, 选择最佳答案。1.There are _________ people in Mike’s family. A. threeB. fourC. sevenD. two2.Their family is _________. A. richB. poorC. in a schoolD. in the country3.They have _________.
A. a driverB. some servantsC. two sistersD. Both A and B 4. The teacher asks the children to write a composition about _________. A. their school B. their friendsC. their familiesD. their life5.Did Mike say they are rich?A. Yes, he did. B. No, he didn’t.C. Yes, he was.D. No, he wasn’t.  
There is a little dog in my home. I like it very much. Its name is Feifei. It’s as white as snow. It’s very cute. It likes meat very much. It comes from Beijing, so some people call it Beijing Dog. I often play with it. Every day, when I get home, it always waits for me at the door. I think it is saying, “Welcome back home!” In the evening I do my homework at my desk and it sits next to my feet and looks at me. 阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F)。1.The dog is white like snow.2.Feifei likes meat a lot.3.I think Feifei is very cute and dangerous.4.Feifei doesn’t wait for me at the door when I got home.5.I do homework in the evening and Feifei sits next to my feet and looks at me.  
Today is September 1st. It is
day of school. Little Tommy is very
because he can see his friends again. He
wants to meet his new teachers.He gets up very early. After having his
, he goes to
. At about 7:20, he gets to school. He
his friends on the playground. They talk with each other happily. Then it is time for class. Everyone
to the classroom. Their new English teacher comes into the classroom. Her
is Linda Green. She is only twenty
old, but she teaches very well. They think she is a good teacher. They all
her. 1.A. oneB. firstC. the firstD. the one2.A. happyB. relaxingC. tiredD. bored3.A. tooB. alsoC. toD. don’t4.A. breakfastB. lunchC. supperD. dinner5.A. homeB. storeC. libraryD. school6.A. goesB. seesC. looksD. watches7.A. goB. goesC. go toD. goes to8.A. family nameB. first nameC. nameD. Chinese name9.A. yearB. yearsC. monthD. months10.A. likesB. doesn’t likeC. likeD. don’t like  
Look _______ the girl. She looks _______ her sister.A. at, atB. like, likeC. after, likeD. at, like  
题型:其他题
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 dnf成就任务完成券 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信