绚香 live tour 2013 fortune cookie 什么会猪跑出来了怎么办

【主题曲】 绚香、次期朝ドラ『花子とアン』主题曲に决定_日剧吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:520,559贴子:
【主题曲】 绚香、次期朝ドラ『花子とアン』主题曲に决定收藏
绚香、次期朝ドラ『花子とアン』主题歌に决定!「作品がもつ世界観を表现」歌手の绚香が、3月31日よりスタートするNHK连続テレビ小说『花子とアン』の主题歌を歌うことが19日、明らかになった。NHK连続テレビ小说の90作品目となる『花子とアン』は、『赤毛のアン』の翻訳者・村冈花子の明治・大正・昭和にわたる、波澜万丈の半生记を描いた作品。村冈花子は、山梨の贫しい家に生まれ、东京の女学校で英语を学び、教师生活を経て翻訳家の道へ。震灾や戦争を乗り越え、子供たちに梦と希望を送り届けるヒロイン・花子役は、女优の吉高由里子が演じる。同ドラマの主题歌に决定した、绚香の最新曲となる楽曲タイトルは「にじいろ」。绚香は「『花子とアン』に携わるスタッフの皆さまとお会いした时、この作品にかける情热の大きさに圧倒されました。热い想いが注がれ、大切に作られている作品。本当に面白そうで、今から放送が楽しみです」とドラマの印象を语り、「寄り添った曲作りができればと思い、この作品がもつ世界観が表现できるように取り组みました。全国の皆さんに口ずさんでもらえるようになったらうれしいです」と、楽曲に込めた思いを述べた。なお、绚香は、フジテレビ系ソチ五轮中継テーマソングにもなっている「number one」を2月19日にリリース。また、5月9日(爱知・Zepp Nagoya)、11日(大阪・Zepp Namba)、15日・16日(东京・Zepp Tokyo)にはファンクラブイベント「Room Ayaka Vol.2」を开催。さらに、昨年开催された绚香全国TOUR「LIVE TOUR 2013 Fortune Cookie~なにが出るかな!?~」のDVD&ブルーレイディスクが3月5日に発売、3月4日にはその先行上映会が开催されることが决まっている。
什么意思,日语小白看不懂
香菇今年可以上红白了
期待,很久不见
OMG绚香唱主题曲太棒QAQ!!!姐姐15年去应援吧!!!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或REVIEWS (7)
Print the Chinese address to
show to a driver
Share your dining experience
with this restaurant
Report mistakes or missing
information in this listing
SHARE LISTING
4/F, 83 Changshu Lu,
near Julu Lu
常熟路83号4楼,
10 mins walk from
Sun-Thu, 11:30am-10pm
Fri-Sat, 11:30am-11pm
Local cards international accepted
Editor's Description
Fortune Cookie is an attempt to reproduce American-style Chinese in, of all places, China. They don't offer the same comprehensive menu that you'd find in your local chop suey palace back home, but most of the broad strokes are there: Orange chicken, General Tsao's beef, kung pao chicken, moo shoo pork, crab Rangoon. Order it to go, and yes, it will come in one of those iconic white cardboard cartons bearing the words "thank you come again" in that kitschy chopsticks font.
WE TAGGED THIS VENUE WITH:
Map is loading...
Lunch at Fortune Cookie is classic American Chinese dishes like beef and broccoli, tofu chop suey, orange chicken and sweet & sour pork. All combos come with a spring roll, steamed rice and a choice of soup. Prices...
ARCHIVED EVENTS
Fortune Cookie, known for their Americanized Chinese food, is doing turkey chop suey for Thanksgiving. That's fried turkey, pecans, cranberries, with roasted sweet potatoes and granny smith apples. Each order comes...
on Thu Nov 26 2015 |
#sorrynotsorry
on September 14, 2015
Value for Money
Suitable for ...
The Drinks
With Family
The Service
Business Dinner
Atmosphere
With Friends
Is British
Posted 8 Reviews
I've been in Shanghai for six years, and I no longer care about saying "I don't like Chinese food". Oily, greasy and done to death, i'm so over eating out at Chinese restaurants. It's all same same and MSG laden rubbish.
So i'm sorry not sorry that my favourite Chinese food in Shanghai is Fortune Cookie. I don't care that it's not local or "authentic", it's solid, tasty food.
80% of the FC food scoffed by yours truly is from Sherpa's, but every now and again i brave the walk past the lady bars outside the Hilton to Fortune Cookie.
Last week was such a time, i went for lunch and had one of the sets....STUFFED is the word i would use.
As normal, greeted by friendly staff and seated quickly. Even though there's not too many options for the lunch mains, it's made up for by all the extras. The fried noodley things, the side, the soup....THEN the main, and an American size portion at that.
I had sweet n sour pork - standard - but by the time i'd eaten me wanton soup, noodely things and spring roll...i could barely finish this monster meal. I endeavoured to carry on though, with the waitress coming back to check everything was ok, which is a rarity in this city.
I love the sweet n sour pork, tastes just like the one from back home, and i don't care it's not authentic. I really don't. It's good food, get over it. I wish the sesame chicken was on the lunch menu though, that's my all time fave and so much better in the restaurant than from Sherpas, it's still crispy and crunchy like a good fried chicken should be.
All in all, i'm sorry not sorry this is the best Chinese food in Shanghai.
I Admit I like Fortune Cookie
on August 17, 2015
Value for Money
Suitable for ...
The Drinks
With Family
The Service
Business Dinner
Atmosphere
With Friends
Joined Aug
Is British
Posted 8 Reviews
I kind of don't like to admit that I like Fortune Cookie. I mean, we are in China and we are supposed to like CHINESE Chinese food. But Fortune Cookie's food is fresh, with big portions, not too oily like some Chinese restaurants, the place is clean and the food looks clean. I mean, I prefer it to most Chinese restaurants out there. What's not to like. Oh, and the service is friendly. Why do we have to put up with such unfriendly service all the time in this city?
Good Fortune
on June 24, 2015
Value for Money
Suitable for ...
The Drinks
With Family
The Service
Business Dinner
Atmosphere
With Friends
Posted 6 Reviews
I've got a lot of love for Fortune Cookie. The food is really good, better than what you generally get back in the States. Also, the food prices may seem high, but when you factor in the portion sizes, actually you get a lot of bang and bite for your rmbuck! The menu is varied with a great selection. Something for everyone. And the service is on point. I can't see anyone going to Fortune Cookie and not leaving fully satisfied.
on April 21, 2014
Value for Money
Suitable for ...
The Drinks
With Family
The Service
Business Dinner
Atmosphere
With Friends
Joined Feb 29, 2008
Is American
Posted 1 Reviews
This place is so spot on it is not even funny.
I wish it was located a little closer to one of the metro stations it sits between, but it is not too bad of a walk from either Jing An Temple or Changshu Rd.
The place is clean and the service is good.
We got the shrimp chow mein (lo mein as well call it in some parts of the US), general tso's chicken, beef and broccoli, and the crab rangoons.
Every dish was done just right and we were satisfied.
As for nitpickings I think the price is a little much.
You are getting takeout food at restaurant prices.
It's existence in Shanghai in the first place could be seen as a fair tradeoff (and to fair it is a restaurant in the first place), but I'd eat here more if the prices were lower.
Also, for dinner we had to order dishes.
I would be inclined to go more often, and alone, if there were dinner sized combination plates, for example 1-2 entrees with a noodle/rice and soup.
Overall I am still really happy this place is around.
Maybe they can do another American style thing and open an express version of the restaurant as I've seen some American Chinese restaurants do.
Recommended by friends and not disappointed
on March 29, 2014
Value for Money
Suitable for ...
The Drinks
With Family
The Service
Business Dinner
Atmosphere
With Friends
Joined Mar 21, 2014
Is British
Posted 2 Reviews
I had heard great things about this place from friends for a while and had been meaning to try it. When I got the opportunity for a friend's birthday I was not disappointed...
The staff coped with our large group and multiple ordering well and the food was delicious. American Chinese is somewhat different to what we have in the UK, where I'm from, but nevertheless felt like a taste of home!
Food was also very reasonably priced. It doesn't look like much from the outside but it is well worth a visit. Best to go with a group so you can get a selection of dishes and share.
Tastes like home.
on February
Value for Money
Suitable for ...
The Drinks
With Family
The Service
Business Dinner
Atmosphere
With Friends
Joined Feb
Posted 1 Reviews
We enjoyed a dinner at Fortune Cookie with a few friends. We ordered several dishes and shared them around the table. The owners visited our table several times to check on us and to chat a bit. We had a great meal and a great time. The dishes reminded my of Chinese food from home, only better. We definitely plan to return.
See Here's The Thing...
on December
Value for Money
Suitable for ...
The Drinks
With Family
The Service
Business Dinner
Atmosphere
With Friends
Joined Nov
Posted 2 Reviews
I went when FC opened a few months ago. It was fantastic. I took a few people there to show them what American Chinese food was like. Everyone loved it. About 7 weeks later we went again. There were some noticeable differences in the food. The dumplings weren't as pink colored, the meat for the orange chicken was a bit chewy and the beef was mostly tough. Fast forward to this past week. The potsickers were so discolored I thought they could have been beef. The orange chicken is cut so thick it isn't even enjoyable and the beef is a joke. Massive slices of beef that you couldn't even chew through. To the 2 guys running the place. What gives? I mean, you really have been getting lazy. The meat cut is just too thick. How can you not notice that? Someone needs to take control of that place. I'm worried, because FC can easily be another restaurant that slips into the nothingness of Shanghai's &where did they go& categories.
No articles found.
There are no matching articles.绚香 LIVE TOUR 2013 Fortune Cookie ~なにが出るかな!?~ (PART 2)_土豆_高清视频在线观看}

我要回帖

更多关于 国外的fortune cookie 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信