我的时间我的世界红石地图下载m u n d o n u e v o

您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
ppt课件-b i l l i n g m e d i c a r e d e d u c t i b l e a n d c o i n s u r a n c e(b我l l n g m e d i c r e d e d u c t i b l e d n c o n s u r n c e).ppt 18页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:160 &&
你可能关注的文档:
········
·······
MEDICARE DEDUCTIBLE AND COINSURANCE Common Billing Errors
Medicaid Primary If problems are encountered with the Medicare Crossover claim process, the DMAS-30 invoice form should be completed and forwarded to:
Title XVIII Common Mistakes Locator
7 - Other Coverage Locator
8 - Type Coverage Locator 17- Charges to Medicare Locator 18- Allowed By Medicare Locator 19- Paid By Medicare Locator 20- Deductible Locator 21- Coinsurance Locator 22- Paid By Carrier Other Than
Medicare Locator 23- Patient Pay Amount (LTC Only)
Title XVIII-
Block 01 Title XVIII-
Block 06 Block 7 Patient only has Medicare and Medicaid coverage- Check 2 Patient has Medicare coverage primary and a secondary plan which has paid on the deductible or coinsurance amount- Check 3 and write the amount paid in Block 22. Patient has Medicare primary and a secondary plan which has denied the service, or applied the coinsurance to deductible- Check 5 and attach the secondary carrier’s Explanation of Benefits. Title XVIII-
Block 17 Title XVIII-
Block 18 Title XVIII-
Block 19 Title XVIII-
Block 20 Title XVIII-
Block 21 Title XVIII-
Block 22 Title XVIII-
Block 23 TITLE XVIII- Adjustment Invoice DMAS-31 Block 1
Adjustment/Void
Check the appropriate block Block 2
Billing Provider Number
Enter the NPI of the billing provider Block 6 Rendering Provider Number
Enter the NPI of the rendering provider
Block 2A Reference Number
Enter the ICN number taken from the
Remittance Voucher for the line of payment needing
adjustment.
TITLE XVIII- Adjustment Invoice Blocks 3-20
Refer to instructions for the DMAS-31 for the completion of these blocks.
This section of the invoice should be used to give a brief explanation of the change needed. Signature
Signature of the pr
正在加载中,请稍后...您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
n o t e s o n c o r r u p t i o n a n d j u d i c i a l a d m i n i s t r a t i o n i n n i g e r i a(n o t e s o n c o r r u p t i o n n d j u l d我c d m我n s t r t i o n我n n g e r).doc 6页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
NOTES ON CORRUPTION AND JUDICIAL ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA
COMRADE ISSA AREMU mni
VICE PRESIDENT, NIGERIA LABOUR CONGRESS (NLC)
INTRODUCTION
APPRECIATION
Once again we must acknowledge the singular contribution of Mustapha Akanbi Foundation (MAF) to the promotion of discourse on the vexed issue of corruption. Today’s One Day symposium is one out of previous series of workshops organized by MAF on the critical issues of governance and national building. If we add such novel and creative idea as establishment of reading and writing clubs for the young ones, MAF has indeed lived to the spirit of its Mission Statement: “.. to make a differe to bring about changes, positive changes that can improve the quality of lives of our people in all field changes that can enthrone justice, equity and fairness in the march to greatness””. Within a short spell, MAF as a non-governmental has added unquantifiable and qualitative value to governance in Nigeria. By providing the platform for refreshingly new critical and constructive voices, MAF has inadvertently helped to make the point: that through citizens’ engagement, we can replace official top-down monologue with genuine national dialogue on developmental issues.
MAF BETTER POSITIONED TO DISCUSS CORRUPTION
When it comes to the naughty of graft, MAF remains a unique platform for informed discussion. The Foundation’s Chairman, Justice Mustapha Akanbi, rtd, we all know is our father, and role model. At the bench he was counted on the side of courage, fairness and integrity in the course of selfless administration of justice that lasted decades. Significantly too he was the pioneer Chairman of ICPC. He laid the theoretical and practical foundation for the Commission. Justice Mustapha Akanbi commendably blazed the trail at ICPC at the risk of even worse personal blackmail and left with integrity intact. Through MAF, the retired Justice continues hi
正在加载中,请稍后...您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
ppt课件-i n c i d e n t d o c u m e n t a t i o n- louisiana(我n c d e n t d o c u m e n t t i o n -路易斯安那州).ppt 14页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
01/09/2009 At the end of this session, the participants will be able to: Define incident, accident, abuse and negligence List what should be reported on an incident report Explain what should be documented on an incident report Explain time lines for reporting incidents Complete an incident report accurately
01/09/2009 Incident – An event or occurrence
Accident – any event that happens unexpectedly, without a deliberate plan or cause
Misappropriation - intentional, illegal use of the property or funds of another person for one's own use or other unauthorized purpose
01/09/2009 Abuse – infliction of physical or mental injury on an adult by other parties, including but not limited to such means as sexual abuse, abandonment, isolation, exploitation, or extortion of funds, or other things of value, to such an extent that his health, self-determination, or emotional well-being is endangered.
Neglect - failure, by a caregiver responsible for an adult's care or by other parties, to provide the proper or necessary support or medical, surgical, or any other care necessary for his well-being. No adult who is being provided treatment in accordance with a recognized religious method of healing in lieu of medical treatment shall for that reason alone be considered to be neglected or abused.
01/09/2009 An accident or an injury
Physical, psychological, sexua misappropriation of property
Assault, battery, false imprisonment or involuntary seclusion
Neglect, including missed appointments
Substance abuse
01/09/2009 These reports provide information about what happened
Describe the incident and all related facts
Give objective information (what you heard, saw, smelled and touched)
Follow the same guidelines as in progress report documentation
01/09/2009 As soon as possible after the incident, once you have obtained help and/or the consumer is safe
Know your agencies policies and procedures for reporting incidents/accidents
Know who you ar
正在加载中,请稍后... 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
Stu d y o n M u l t i - U AV C o o r d i n a t i o n M o d e l B a s e d o n
下载积分:30
内容提示:Stu d y o n M u l t i - U AV C o o r d i n a t i o n M o d e l B a s e d o n
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:28|
上传日期: 03:40:31|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 30 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
Stu d y o n M u l t i - U AV C o o r d i n a t i o
关注微信公众号D o n o t d o u b t m y l o v e f o r y o u , I r e a l l y l o v e y o u 什么意思_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
D o n o t d o u b t m y l o v e f o r y o u , I r e a l l y l o v e y o u 什么意思
D o n o t d o u b t m y l o v e f o r y o u , I r e a l l y l o v e y o u
我喜欢的人玩我
我喜欢的人
她说喜欢我
都是骗我的
她喜欢别人
我有更好的答案
Don not doubt my love for you,I really love you. 意思是:不要怀疑我对你的爱,我真的很爱你。
r e a l l y