高考听力 沪江英语语听力酷如何保存帖子

【听写战队第13季】 完成情况及听写文本
完成800沪元任务:
今日听写文本:
Learning a foreign language was one of the most difficult yet most rewarding experiences of my life. Although at times learning a language was frustrating, it was well worth the effort.
My experience with learning a foreign language began in junior middle school, when I took my first English class.
I had a kind and patient teacher who often praised all of the students. Because of this positive method, I eagerly answered all the questions I could, never worrying much about making mistakes. I was at the top of my class for two years.
When I went to senior middle school, I was eager to continue studying E however, my experience in senior middle school was very different from before. While my former teacher had been patient with all of the students, my new teacher quickly punished those who gave incorrect answers.
Whenever we answered incorrectly, she pointed a long stick at us and, shaking it up and down, shouted, "No! No! No!" It didn't take me long to lose my eagerness to answer questions. Not only did I lose my joy in answering questions, but I also lost my desire to say anything at all in English.
However, that state didn't last long. When I went to college, I learned that all students were required to take an English course. Unlike my senior middle school teacher, my college English teachers were patient and kind, and none of them carried long, pointed sticks! The situation was far from perfect, though. As our classes were very large, I was only able to answer a couple of questions in each class period. Also, after a few weeks of classes, I noticed there were many students who spoke much better than I did. I began to feel intimidated.
The first thing we did was to establish what proportion of the urban land is taken up by private gardens. We estimated that it was about one fifth, and this was endorsed by looking at large-scale usage maps in the town land survey office -- 24% to be precise. Our own informal discussions with neighbours and friends led us to believe that many garden owners had interesting experiences to relate regarding wild animal sightings so we decided to survey garden owners from different areas of the city. Just over 100 of them completed a survey once every two weeks for 12 months, ticking off species they had seen from a proforma list and adding the names of any rarer ones. Meanwhile, we were doing our own observations in selected gardens throughout the city.
Perhaps the most pronounced advantage of electronic dictionaries is that all of them are portable and consequently easy to carry around, whether in a pocket or a bag. Students can put the dictionary in their pocket and look up new words whenever and wherever they are. This is a huge advantage over the traditional large paper bound dictionary because size really does matter. This compactness means not only that electronic dictionaries are getting smaller and lighter as well as incorporating a bigger memory but also that dictionaries can be installed into other small portable devices such as mobile phones. Although smaller in some people's view means less availability of memory and other functions, with the increasing advances made in nanotechnology this is no longer the cases.
Rob, you're a brainy. That is an intelligent guy, but how much does the average human brain weigh? Is it:
c) 3.6 kg, Rob
I'll have to use my brain for this. I'm really racking my brains. That means to think very hard. Right, well, I think: c) 3.6 kg.
OK we'll find out if you're right later on. Now this research was by a team from the University of Pennsylvania in the US. They looked at the brains of nearly 1,000 men and women and found they're wired differently.
Yes, so they're connected in different ways.
Now, let's listen to Dr Ruben Gur talking about the connections in each hemisphere, each half or each side of the brain. Now, what's the difference between men and women?
The next train at Platform 3 will be the 15:20 service for Bath Spa calling at Swindon. This is the 14:48 service from London, Paddington.
The train now standing at Platform 1 is the 15:05 service from Reading to Oxford.
At Platform 2, the train just arriving is the 14:53 Thames train service for Southampton Central, calling at Basingstoke and Winchester. This is the 14:25 service from Oxford.
We would like to apologise to passengers at Platform 6 waiting for the 14:50 First Great Western service to London, Paddington. This 13:55 service from Taunton is running approximately 20 minutes late.
Because of the recent heavy rain, regular local services between Reading and Oxford have been reduced to two trains per hour. These will be running at 12 and 42 minutes past every hour. First Great Western would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The English We Speak
From BBC Learning English
Good morning, Rob.
Oh.Hi Li. I wish the morning was good but it's not.
Oh.Why not?
Well, I came to the office very early today to write a programme about art.
Interesting.
Yeah, but it's giving me a headache because I don't really understand art. I think I'm going to pull the plug on this idea!
Pull the plug?
Yes. If I pull the plug on this one I'll be more relaxed and inspired to write a programme about technology. They're the ones I like the best. I love new gadgets!
No problem. I can do it for you.
Oh, my computer has been switched off!Err. What's happened!?
Here's the plug. I've just pulled it out. You can be more relaxed now. There you go.
Oh Li, I didn't literally mean "pull the plug out". In English, when we tell someone we're going to pull the plug on something, we mean we are going to stop spending time or money on it.
Hello, I'm Marina Santee.
And I'm Elizabeth Lickiss. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live.
A young child sits by the roadside. Her small hands rest in the dry dirt. She lifts the grains and watches them fall through her fingers. In her mind she can hear her mother's voice calling her. In her mind she can see her father working in the fields. But she knows that these images are only in her mind now. The young girl's mother and father are both dead. She is an orphan. For a minute, her brown eyes fill with tears. But her grandmother's voice stops her thoughts.
Hey! Do you wanna go out tonight?
No, I think I'll pass. Mark broke up with me. I feel awful.
What?!? What happened? Just last week you were talking about going on vacation together!
I don't know what I did wrong. He said he needed some space to figure things out... He said I didn't do anything wrong, that I'm a great person... just not the one for him...
Ugh! That's so cliché. Mark's not worth your time, Lydia. You deserve so much better!
I know we had hit a rough patch but I had hoped we could work it out next weekend, when we both had some time off... I think he found someone else. I had been getting
suspicious because he had been spending a lot of time with a coworker...
Whatever. He's a jerk, forget about him! There are many more fish in the sea.
Talk about being cliché, Maggie! But you're right. There's no use for me to sulk around... Let's go out tonight!
最后编辑于: 23:45
你需要登录后才可以回帖
扫一扫分享朋友圈
需要先加入社团哦
复制到我的社团资源下载汇总:超强大英语听力资源!
(清丽/酱油妹)
【A+研究所】荣誉会员☆网校制霸
在外语学习道路上的同学都明白:听力是一道坎。词汇再扎实、语法再丰富,不接触大量听力材料,面对听力只能束手无策。现小编整理了部分发在英语论坛听力版块的听力资源,请根据自己的需要下载或学习哦!!
初、中、高级听力资料
疯狂英语365句[MP3格式+字幕]
李阳疯狂英语365句有声电子书
BBC地道英语[MP3格式]
高级口译教程[MP3格式]
美国之音特别英语1500基础词汇
日常英语高频短句100句(中英双语朗读)[MP3+LRC+SMI]
(实用口语1000句)lesson1~96
(实用口语1000句)lesson97~192
英语初级听力(Listen to this 1)[MP3格式]
英语中级听力(Listen to this 2)[MP3格式]
英语高级听力(Listen to this 3)[MP3格式] 备考、实用等听力资料
提高英语听力绕不过的宝典合集
英语专业晨读美文[MP3格式]
听力高分班讲义课堂笔记[word/pdf格式]
新东方四级词汇 词汇+联想 乱序版[MP3格式]
七田真超右脑英语学习法[MP3+PDF]
比listen to this更具时代感的听力材料[MP3格式]
8天搞定英语听力 (含第1~8天的听力下载地址)
提高英语听力必备50篇[MP3+文本]
实用资料:《英语中级听力Lisen To This》
新概念英语资料汇总贴
特别说明:
1.本帖将持续更新中~欢迎您同我们一起分享学习资料(分享格式:沪江ID+资料名称及地址)
2.更多英语学习资料请戳、.
3.本帖内容排列不分先后,资料内容归原作者所有.
最后编辑于: 16:49
你需要登录后才可以回帖
扫一扫分享朋友圈
需要先加入社团哦
复制到我的社团}

我要回帖

更多关于 沪江英语四级听力 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信