勇者斗恶龙69天使之城的背景音乐

请问崔永元的《新电影传奇-天使之城》在开始一两分钟处时的背景音乐的歌曲是什么?_百度知道品牌生活 时尚人生
天使之城淘宝网背景音乐汇总
&& 网背景音乐受到广大淘友们的喜爱,定期更新的音乐首首都动听,梦芭莎专门为大家搜罗了天使之城背景音乐,你最喜欢哪一首呢?
  网背景音乐受到广大淘友们的喜爱,定期更新的音乐首首都动听,梦芭莎专门为大家搜罗了天使之城背景音乐,你最喜欢哪一首呢?
  天使之城淘宝网背景音乐2010年12月
  Maria Mena -all this time
  You self destructive  Ltle girl  Pick yourself up  Don't blame the world  So you screwed up  But you're gonna be ok   Now call your friend  And apologize  You pushed him pretty far  Away last night  He really loves you  You just don't always love yourself    All this time  All this time  You've had it in you  You just sometimes need a push  All this time  All this time  You've had it in you  You just sometimes need a push    Think all the mean girls  That pulled your hair  Are barefoot now  And pregnant there  And you write pop songs  And get to travel around the world    All this time  All this time  You've had it in you  You just sometimes need a push  All this time  All this time  You've had it in you  You just sometimes need a push    So you've had some detours  Some stupid men  Now we know what not to do again  Besides you lued out  Finally    All this time  All this time  You've had it in you  You just sometimes need a push  All this time  All this time  You've had it in you  You just sometimes need a push  All this time  All this time  You've had it in you  You just sometimes need a push  All this time  All this time  You've had it in you  You just sometimes need a push
  天使之城淘宝网的背景音乐2010年9月下旬
  lovestoned - bye bye bye
  when i see you,looking back at me.watching this eye still,do your fingers  and your eyes have told thousands lights.but i cant tell this time.what you really meant.  we've been crossing the wires,and still no sparks.lost in tight, falling apart.  we've been together forever tell me why why why.  tell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye bye.  and the
thing that's left to do is cry cry cry,  not left me the city,you bye bye bye.    I can sing another broken song,crying to hold on to your picture,  out of face,you hide behind your face,it is more than what i can take.move around the people  we've been crossing the wire,and still no spark.lost in tight, falling apart.  we've been together forever tell me why why why.  tell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye bye.  and the only thing that's left to do is cry cry cry,  not left me the city,you bye bye bye.    you left me hanging on the light.why u still know my type.  you take a piss me.you've been drving too slow.  so i gotta let you go before you break me.em ayaah..  we've been together forever tell me why why why.  tell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye bye.  and the only thing that's left to do is cry cry cry,  not left me the city,you bye bye bye.    we've been together forever tell me why why why.  tell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye bye.  and the only thing that's left to do is cry cry cry,  not left me the city,you bye bye bye.
  天使之城淘宝网背景音乐2010年9月上旬
  Lily Allen - GWB (Fuck You Very Much)  Look inside, look inside your tiny mind   Then look a bit harder   Cos we're so uninspired   So sick and tired of all the hatred you harbour   So you say, it's not okay to be gay   Well I think you're just evil   You're just some racist   Who can't tie my laces   You're point of view is medevil    Fuck you, fuck you very very much   Cos we hate what you do   And we hate your whole crew   So please don't stay in touch     Fuck you, fuck you very very much   Cos your words don't translate   And it's getting quite late   So please don't stay in touch     Do you get, do you get   A little kick out of bg small minded   You want to be like your father   His approval your after   Well that's not how you'll find it   Do you, do you really enjoy   Living a life that's so hateful   Cos there's a hole where your soul should be   You're losing control of it   And it's really distasteful     Fuck you, fuck you very very much   Cos we hate what you do   And we hate your whole crew   So please don't stay in touch   Fuck you, fuck you very very much   Cos your words don't translate   And it's getting quite late   So please don't stay in touch    Look inside, look inside your tiny mind   Then look a bit harder   Cos we're so uninspired   So sick and tired of all the hatred you harbour     Fuck you, fuck you very very much   Cos we hate what you do   And we hate your whole crew   So please don't stay in touch    Fuck you, fuck you very very much   Cos your words don't translate   And it's getting quite late   So please don't stay in touch
  天使之城淘宝网背景音乐2010年7月下旬
  The Tide Is High   歌手: Hilary Duff       The Tide is high but I'm holding on.   I'm gonna be your number one.   I'm not that kinda girl   Who gives up just like that oh no!   It's not the things you do   That tease and hurt me bad   But it's the way you do   The things you do to me.   I'm not the kinda girl   Who gives up just like that, oh no.   The tide is high but I'm holding on.   I'm gonna be your number one.   The tide is high but I'm holding on.   I'm gonna be your number one.   Number one.   Oh no   Number one     Every girl wants you to be her man   But I'll wait, my dear, 'till it's my turn.   I'm not the kinda girl   Who gives up just like that, oh no.   The tide is high but I'm holding on.   I'm gonna be your number one.   The tide is high but I'm holding on.   I'm gonna be your number one.   Number one.   Oh no   Number one.   Everytime that I get the feeling   You give me somthing to believe in   Everytime that I got you near me   I know the way that I want it to be   But you know I'm gonna take my chance now   I'm gonna make it happen somehow   And you know I can take the pressure   I'm moment to wait for a lifetimes pleasure
梦芭莎移动端无损音乐内容信息分类 CD包音乐网&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& /&& /news/&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}

我要回帖

更多关于 勇者斗恶龙 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信