&&&&&&&&&&&&&
遊戲難易度分類
遊戲語言分類
Design downloaded from .仁爱英语九年级U5-U6复习题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
仁爱英语九年级U5-U6复习题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
仁爱英语九年级U5-U6复习题及答案
文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m 仁爱英语九年级U5-U6复习题及答案第一卷语言知识运用Ⅰ.选择1.It ____about ten years since we ___last time.& A is,met&& B has ,met& C is ,has met2.Is that man____helped us a lot after the earthquake?& A whose& B which& C who3.I didn't say___at the meeting because I had ____to say.& A anything,nothing& B nothing ,anything& C something,anything4.My father ___what I did. He phoned my mother happily.& A was angry with& B was pleased with C was worried about5.Thank you _____me your bike.&A lend&& B borrow& C for lending6.The number of workers in this factory _______increasing.&& A is&& B are& C& were7.We know Jachie Chan ______movies are very popular with the young.& A who&&& B& whom& C whose8.-Is the sick dog still alive?& -I'm sorry.It's ___.It _____a week ago.&& A died,dead& B dead,died&& C dying,died9.Lin Tao can't be at home.I saw him____just now.& A going out& B go out& C to go out10.The whole village _____out by the earthquake.&&& A wad wiped&& B were wiping& C were wiped11.Either you or he ____there.& A go&&& B goes&& C going12.She& would___watch entertainment shows ___children's programs.& A like,and&& B& enjoy,but& C rather,than13.Kate was so angry that he hit his deskmate____nose.&& A on the&& B in the& C in his14._____film it is!&& A How moving& B What a moving& C What moving15.Water the young trees as often as possible,___they will die soon.& A so&& B& but&&& C or
Ⅱ.完形Music and Behavior& Where did you go yesterday ? Did you hear& l& at any of those places? Today most stores and restaurants play
music.You might& 2& hear music in an office or on a farm.Scientists believe that music changes the& 3& people
behave(举止).According to some scientists,the sound of western classical(古典的)music makes people& 4& richer
.When a restaurant plays classical music,people spend& 5& money on food and drinks.When the restaurant plays
&6& music,people spend less money.With& 7& music,people spend even less.Scientists also& 8& that loud,fast music makes people eat faster.In fact,people& 9& their food faster when
the music gets faster.Some restaurants play fast music during their l0 hours.This gets people to eat faster
and leave quickly.Restaurants can make people spend even less.&The next time you hear music somewhere. Be careful .It might change the way you do things.&(&&& )1.A.music&&& B.stories&&& C.songs D.sound(&&& )2.A.already&&& B.even&&& C.hardly D.never(&&& )3.A.way&&& B.time&&& C.idea D.place(&&& )4.A.become&&& B get&&& C.feel D.1ook(&&& )5.A.much&&& B.more&&& C.1ittle D.1ess(&&& )6.A.pop&&& B.modern&&& C.light D.Country(&&& )7.A.no&&& B.much&&& C.any D.some(&&& )8.A.think&&& B.hope&&& C.realize D.believe(&&& )9.A.cook&&& B.order&&& C.eat D.make(&&& )10.A.free&&& B.busy&&& C.happy D.sad
理解Ⅰ.根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正误,正确的用“T”,错误的用“F”。& Last year,some groups of students in their community(社区)made a survey about”How do people spend their
free time?”.The following diagrams show some results of it.& Diagram(1):Hours for people of different ages whoSurf the Internet in a week.
& Diagram(2):Different days people go to the library.(library attendance)&Diagram(3):Different programs people like.&1.People at the age of 32 spend the most time surfing the Internet every week.(& )2.The word”attendance”in Diagram(2)means” the hours people spend& in the library”.(&& )3.On weekends,over sixty people go to the library every week.(&& )4.Half of the people like watching news or cartoons.(&& )5.The three diagrams show us the results of a survey about how people spend their free time.(&& )
Ⅱ.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。(A)
Every object has weight.But the center of its weight is not always in the middle of the object.If the top of
all object is heavier than its bottom,it will fallover easily.We say that its center of gravity is high.But if the bottom is heavier,it won’t fall easily.
Then we say that its center of gravity is low.& Look at the first picture.This empty box must fall over.because its center of gravity(C)is not above the
line of its bottom(AB).& Now look at the second picture.There is some heavy iron in the bottom of this box.It will not fall,because
its center of gravity is above its bottom.&1.If the bottom of an object is&&& its top,it will fall over easily.& A.1ighter than&&& B.heavier than& C.as light as D.as heavy as2.Please point out which box will not fall.&3.The reason why the Leaning Tower of Pisa does not fall is that&&&& .&&& & A.the top of the tower is heavier than its bottom& & B.the bottom of the tower is not heavier than its top & C.its center of gravity is still above the line of its bottom&&& & D.its center of gravity is not above the line of its bottom&&& 4.If an object has a low center of gravity,&&&&& .& A.it won’t fall&&& B.it won’t fall easily& C.it is sure to fall over D.its top must be heavier5.The main idea of the passage is&&&&&&&&&&& .& A.why things fall over& B.a low center of gravity& C.a high center of gravity& D.that everything has weight
& Teens has found that magic is popular again,all because of a great magician(魔术师).The magician,Liu Qian
,who is famous all over the country now.put on twosuccessful magic shows for the CCTV Spring Festival Ga-la(春晚).Now everyone is crazy about magic.We all want
to know how to do a trick!Liu didn’t go to any magic school.He learned by himself.He worked hard at it.Now he is really great.When
Liu was seven,he saw a coin trick in a big store.At that moment Liu decided to learn magic.Liu practiced hard to improve his skills.Then one day he was able
to put on a show for his class.”I saw the surprise on everyone’s face.It was cool.”Liu still practices
hard today.He may spend three years working on a new show.& Do you like to do something magic like Liu Qian? Teens thinks maybe the coin trick is also the one for you to
get started.It doesn’t matter if you can’t understand it.& Remember―Just have fun!& Here is the trick―& Moving the Coin& What you need& ★Two towels (毛巾)(one red,one blue)& ★Two glasses&&& ’& ★Two Coins&&& ★Two pieces of white paper&&& What to doStep One&&& Put a piece of white paper on the table.Step Two&&& Put two glasses beside a coin.Step Three& Turn the glasses upside down.Step Four& Cover the glasses with the towels.Step Five& Hide a coin under the glass which is covered by the red towelStep Six&&& Say the spell(咒语),”Coin,move into the glass under the blue towel.”Step Seven&&& Raise the blue towel and you will see the coin is right there.&&& See,it’S easy to put on a trick.If you have the same luck and perseverance(毅力)as Liu Qian,Teens
believes that you will be the next famous magician,oreven a greater one !1.The word”Teens”in the passage means&&& .& A.a newspaper for teenagers& B.a magazine for women& C.a coin trick& D.a young person2.Liu Qian is famous all over the country because&&& .& A.everyone is crazy about magic& B.we all want to know how to do a trick& C.Liu put on two great magic shows for the CCTV&&& Spring Festival Gala&D.Liu didn’t go to sch001.He learned magic by him.&&& self and worked hard at it3.At the age of seven.Liu Qian&&& .& A.did a coin trick in a big store& B.practiced hard to improve his skills& C.was able to put on a show for his class& D.made a decision to learn magic4.The correct order(顺序)of the coin trick should be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .& a.hide a coin under the glass& b.get something we need ready& e.raise the towel and check the coin& d.put the white paper on the table& e.cover the glasses with the towels&f.turn the glasses upside down&9.say the magical spell&h.put two glasses beside a coin&A.g―d―h}f―e―a―c―b&B.b―d―h―f―e―a―9―c&C.c―d―h―f―a―e―9―b&D.b―f―h―f―a―e―9―c5.The main idea of the passage is to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .& A.introduce Liu Qian& B.introduce a coin trick& C.introduce Liu Qian and a coin trick& D.show Liu iS famous all over the country
Ⅲ.下面短文,把A-D四个句子填入文中空缺处,使短文内容完整、正确,然后完成第5道题
&& Long,long ago people made fires from lightening(闪电).But they had to keep the fire burning,for they
couldn’t start it again if there was no lightening.&& 1&& .The spark(火花) could fire dry leaves.&& 2& .
Then people also learned to make a fire by rubbing(摩擦).They made a hole on a piece of wood and put a smaller
stick into the hole.They turned the stick again and again.After a few minutes they got a fire.& Years went by,people learned other ways to make a fire.& 3&& .They held a piece of glass in the right way
and made a piece of paper on fire.& About two centuries ago,people began to make matches.Matches brought people a quick and easy way to make
fires.Today matches are still being used .&& 4&& .One of them is to use an electric fire starter .Of course
an electric fire starter is much more expensive than a box of matches .But it is very useful 5.What can we know from the passage?& A.Electric fire starter is a very useful way to make fires.& B.People haven’t used matches since they had electric fire starters.& C.Today there are only two ways to make fire.& D.Some forest fires happen from lightening.
第二卷语言知识运用
Ⅰ.词汇 .用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空。& Twenty, possible, polite, introduction, fly1.Kangkang lives on the _____floor.2.There are many _____ in the market.3.Children should speak to old people ____.4.It's _______for us to live on the moon.5.Could you please _____the plan to us in detail..根据中文提示,用词组的适当形式填空。每空一词。1.My teacher ___ ____(病倒)in the fall of 2000.2.They ____& ____ ______(忍不住哭泣)when they saw each other again after 20 years.3.The place is so attractive that he____ ___ ____(陶醉于)it.4.Her dream ____ ____ ____(实现)in the future.5.A lot of tall buildings___ ___ ____ ___(建立)in his hometown in the past 3 years.Ⅱ.综合填空用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺。每词限用一次。& All over the world people enjoy sports.Sports help people keep happy and&& 1& and to live longer.Some people
take part in sports,and some like to watch others play games.They buy tickets or& 2& on TV to watch the games
.Often they get very&&&& 3&& when“their”player or team wins .Sports change with the& 4& .People play
different games in winter and summer.Swimming is fun& 5& warm weather,but skating is good in winter.& Some sports are so interesting 6& people everywhere go in for them.Football,for example,has& 7&& around
the world.Swimming is popular in all countries near the sea or in those& 8&& many rivers.& Some sports or games go back to thousands& of years,like running and jumping.B&&& basketball and volleyball
are not.People are& 9&& new sports all the time.People from different& 10 may not be able to understand each
other,but after a game together,they often become good friends.
口语应用Ⅰ.根据对话内容,选择恰当的句子补全下列对话。A It's OK. How much is it?B What color do you like?C What size do you want?D Could you give me a bigger one?E The color is just right for your father.F Could you give me a cheaper one?G I'm looking for a T-shirt for my father.
A:Can I help you?B:Yes.______________A:Here are the T―shirt for old people.___________B:I like yellow,but his favorite color is grey.A:How about this one?_____________B:That's right. May I try it on?A:Of course.B:I am afraid it is too small.__________A:Here you are.B:__________A:250 yuan.B:Here's the money.Goodbye.A:Bye.
Ⅱ.用恰当的词语填空,完成对话。每空一词。&  (Xiao Bin and his father are at home.)
  Xiao Bin:____1___are you doing now, Dad?
  Father: I'm learning English ____2___TV.
  Xiao Bin:What are you doing that for? You are only a taxi driver,not a student. Is___3__useful for you to
learn English?
  Father:Yes. As we know, the Olympic Games will be held in Beijing in 2008. When that day____4__, if I know
much English, I will drive my taxi to give welcome and help the friends from all ____5___the world.
  Xiao Bin:Oh, you are really great!&
阅读理解Ⅰ.任务型阅读。根据短文回答问题。&&& After the First World War,a small group of soldiers left the army and returned to their hometown in France
.Mostof them lived well,but one of them was poor.His name was Clinton.&&& Every year they met together once and had supper in Barton’S house.Barton was a rich man.&&& One evening Barton showed his friends a large gold coin(硬币)at supper table.The coin looked wonderful and
itwas passed around and praised(称赞)by everyone there.At the same time they were also talking and laughing.
Theysoon forgot about the coin.&&& After supper,Barton asked for his coin,but nobody could tell where it was.It was lost.&&& One of the men said that everyone must be searched.One by one they turned out their pockets.Only Clinton
re―fused(拒绝).“I didn’t steal the coin,and l will not be searched,”he said.&&& After that,people turned their heads away from Clinton when they met him. He grow poorer and poor. Soonhis wife died.& A few years later,Barton had his house repaired.The lost coin was found under the floor.Barton felt sorry
andwent to Clinton to apologize(道歉)for it.& “But,”he asked,“you knew the coin was not in your pocket.Why did you refuse to be searched?”& “Because I was a thief,”Clinton answered.“My pockets were full of food at that time.I had taken some
food fromthe table to carry home to my wife and the hungry children.”1.When did the story happen?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.Why was the coin passed and praised by everyone there?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.Did Clinton steal the coin?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.Where did Barton find the coin?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.翻译“After that,people turned their heads away from Clinton when they met him.”&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Ⅱ.根据短文内容,完成下列句子。(所填内容可能是单词或短语)
&&& Last week our reporters asked how people prefer to shop.People were asked where they preferred to shop,
what they bought,and about advantages and disadvantages.&&& Larry is a twenty-seven―year-old engineer.He buys all his food.clothes and other things he needs in the
shops near his home.He likes the friendly shop ownersand the fresh food.However,he says there are two main problems.First,buying things from small shops costs
more money.Secondly,he can’t find the books he reads in the snail bookstore near his home.He has to go to
the big bookstore downtown.&& Jan is a thirty-year-old mother of two children.She and her husband both work as teachers.They like to
shop at the mall with their children because it’s safe and clean.There are always interesting things for the
whole family to see.Another advantage is that the prices are good.Malls also have many more kinds and sizes
of everything than small shops.Jan says that the main disadvantages are that the mallis always crowded.and it
’s so big that children can easily get lost.& Roger is a twenty•year-old student who prefers to shop on the Internet.He thinks the main advantage is that
he can shop at any hour of the day or night.Besidesthis,he can buy fascinating(吸引人的)things from all over the world.According to Roger,the biggest
difficulty is that it isn’t safe to buy things on the Internet.Last year,someone stole his credit card(信用
卡)number and bought things with it.Also,once he paid for things and never received them.1.Larry thinks the shop owners are very&&&&&&& .2.From the passage we know that the big bookstores&downtown are&&&&&&&&&&&&& from Larry’s house.3.Jan’s family like to see&&&&&&&&&&&& at the mall.4.Both Jan and her husband work in&&&&&&&&&&&&& .5.Roger thinks buying things on the Internet is not&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
书面表达Ⅰ.将下列句子译成英语。1.&我们明天早上应当提早动身,否则不能准时到那。(leave, or)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.&他在会上所说的话对同学们产生了很大的影响。(have a huge influence on)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&他即不抽烟又不喝酒。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.&别让你妈妈在家久等。
Ⅱ.提示&&& 暑假即将I临,张涛给王刚发了一封电子邮件。假如你是王刚,请根据邮件内容予以回复。回件的开头和结尾已经给出(不计入总词数)。& 要求:1.词数:60~80个。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& 2.条理清楚,语意连贯,句式规范,字迹工整。&&& ‘&&& 3.以下内容供参考,可以自行安排计划。&&& 地点:南京、北京、海南……活动:游览、拍照、划船、潜水、购物……&&& 名胜:玄武湖、天安门、长城、天涯海角……& 食物:北京烤鸭、水果、海鲜(sea food)…&&& 交通工具:汽车、火车、飞机……&& From:.corn& To:.com& Dear Zhang Tao,Glad to hear from you.I’m fine,thank you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& Best wishes!&&& Yours,&&& Wang Gang
自我反思:1.&完成情况&&&&&&&&&&& 2.&这份练习以下这些知识点我要继续巩固提高:
3. 我要在以下从这些方面提高方法一:
方法三:。。。。
一份耕耘一份收获,我会努力做到更好!
仁爱英语九年级U5-U6复习课能力提升学案练习参考答案第一卷语言知识运用Ⅰ.选择填空A C A B C&& A C B B A&& B C B B CⅡ.完形填空A B A C B&&& B A D C B& 阅读理解Ⅰ.根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正误,正确的用“T”,错误的用“F”。F F T T TⅡ.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。(A)A C C B A
(B)A C D B CⅢ.阅读下面短文,把A-D四个句子填入文中空缺处,使短文内容完整、正确,然后完成第5道题C D A B A
第二卷语言知识运用
Ⅰ.词汇 .用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空。&twentieth& flies& politely impossible& introduce
.根据中文提示,用词组的适当形式填空。每空一词。fell ill, can't help crying ,lost himself in ,will come true,have been set up
Ⅱ.综合填空用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺。每词限用一次。healthy ,turn ,excited ,seasons ,in, that, spread,with, inventing, countries 口语应用Ⅰ.根据对话内容,选择恰当的句子补全下列对话&& G B E D A Ⅱ.用恰当的词语填空,完成对话。每空一词。
  1. What 2.on 3.es 5.over
阅读理解Ⅰ.任务型阅读。根据短文回答问题。1.It happened after the First World war.2.Because it was made of gold and looked wonderful.3.N0,he didn’t.4.He found it under the floor. 5.在那之后,人们见到克林顿(Clinton)时都不理睬他。Ⅱ.根据短文内容,完成下列句子。(所填内容可能是单词或短语)1.&friendly/kind/nice/warm-hearted2.&far3.&interesting things/something interesting4.&school/a school/ the school5.&safe书面表达Ⅰ.将下列句子译成英语。
1 .We should leave early tomorrow morning, or we won’t get there on time.2 .What he said at the meeting had a huge influence on the students.3 .He neither smokes nor drinks.4 .Don’t keep your mother waiting for long at home.
Ⅱ.提示Dear Zhang Tao,&&& Glad to hear from you.I’m fine,thank you.It is really a good idea to travel with you.I’d like to start our travel on July l0th.First,we take a bus
to Nanjing.We can go boating on Xuanwu Lake.Then we’ll go to Beijing by train at night.In Beijing,we’ll
visit the GreatWall,Tian’anmen Square and the Palace Museum…Wecan take photos there,do some shopping and eat some famous
food like Beijing Duck.We may spend one weekthere.I’m sure we’ll have a good time!&&& Best wishes!&&& Yours,&&& Wang Gang文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 ecup百变女神 视频 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信